No black people

>No black people
>Only gay character is shown to be cheating asshole
>Leftist guy is a dick too
>Priests and nuns are portayed in positive light

Did /pol/ made this?

Attached: Lady_Bird_poster.jpg (220x325, 106K)

Good god someone get me out of Sacramento

The whole movie seems to be a criticism of uncontrolled free spirited behavior and suggests that growing up is maturing past that, so idk maybe.

sjws fuckin love that movie

Post Saoirse pusy

Bump

Please God, forgive me

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 1.webm (820x1040, 1.28M)

SJWs dont have the mental capacity to interpret stories even on the surface level, they are NPCs.

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 2.webm (840x840, 2.97M)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 3.webm (1400x1040, 1.44M)

EVERYBODY SAYS DON'T

EVERYBODY SAYS DON'T

EVERYBODY SAYS DON'T IT ISN'T RIGHT

DON'T IT ISN'T NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 4.webm (1920x1040, 2.82M)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 5.webm (1280x693, 3M)

she has a nicer brapper than the chubby girl

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 6.webm (1920x1040, 3M)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 7.webm (1920x1040, 2.96M)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 8.webm (1920x1040, 2.99M)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan Lady Bird 9.webm (1920x1040, 2.99M)

idk, but that line where she tells her adopted brother he only got into Berkeley because of affirmative action made me chuckle.

>Did /pol/ made this?
Did /pol/ MAKE this, you retard.

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

It was okay but she was also a Mary Sue just like every other female protagonist these days

She was ultimately proven correct at almost everything; she got into a big university, she got to move at the cost of her family, she got to pick and choose which social circle she stays in even after lying and betraying people in both

Also fucking EVERYONE thinks where they grew up is small and shitty, then you get out and realize everywhere in the world is boring and shitty and it's your job to make the world more exciting

I don't think she does actually reject teenage rebellion and free spirited behavior at the end of the film. I think calling her mother, and visiting the church, are instead a new rebellion, against her progressive environment in NYC.

That in a rebellious context, rebelling against rebellions is rebellious, and in an alternative-counter culture, tenants of small town conservatism are counter-culture.

She's merely looking for an identity that sets her apart as an individual at the end. And paradoxically it is embracing all that she has previously rejected, in pursuit of the same thing.

She wasn't proven correct, her cruelty to many people was highlighted, and her character flaws (like idolizing rich people) were not only highlighted, but explained (her mother taught her, by visiting open houses of the wealthy when she was a child as a game).
She's a deeply flawed character, and her flaws make sense, so she is the diametric opposite of a Mary Sure.

What you're really saying is that you think she should have been punished in the story for her sins. As if teenage life isn't punishment enough.

>>No black people
>>Only gay character is shown to be cheating asshole
>>Leftist guy is a dick too
>>Priests and nuns are portayed in positive light
>Did /pol/ made this?

The SJW bullshit that triggers /pol/ doesn't really even happen in indie dramas. Those films are not written by executives with diversity checklists. But /pol/ is only prepared to watch mainstream big budget hollywood trash.

>ywn cuddle with saoirse and kiss her gently on the forehead

Attached: 1547572553798.png (613x503, 172K)