Yea Forums BTFO

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-074735_Twitter.jpg (1080x837, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/realmaddox
youtu.be/3zG_PN31YJU?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9F5eo5KBU
youtube.com/watch?v=CDlPBZODAHk
youtube.com/watch?v=LL_j6E1uV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos&ab_channel=DamePesos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the sopranos had a decent ending

literally who

I enjoyed the end of Mad Men.

>Series they love
Fuck off, I've hated this shit for years, it was shit posting and sheer rage that saw me through to the end of it

Attached: 1558203868705.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

this bitch acts tough but he's unironically a cuck lmao

>the sopranos had a dec
Fixed

MADDOX LOST
MADDOX LOST
MADDOX LOST
MADDOX LOST

Then explain all the series endings that people enjoyed?

This whole "people just like to shit on things" is a shitty excuse people with shit taste use to defend mediocrity.

Didn't this guy unironically defend cuckolding?

DICK IS THE WINNER

>cuckposting

What a stupid faggot:
>Star Trek: TNG
>Larry Sanders Show
>Six Feet Under
>MASH
>Star Trek: DS9
>Star Trek: Voyager
All great

mad men and sopranos had pretty fucking good endings.

Seinfeld had a pretty standard sitcom finale. the reason why it was so reviled when it aired is because NBC cucked the ever living fuck out of larry david by airing a 2-part finale, the first part being a "best of" when that was literally what larry david had written for his finale. There's a reason why larry david wrote a whole episode of curb where he goes around saying "it was a good finale!"

>dexter
>lost
>GoT
I feel sorry for you if you enjoyed any of these past their first season

>Seinfeld had a pretty standard sitcom finale
Untrue. It was complete shit.
Seinfeld was about small, multiple stories overlapping in a few locations (Jerry's apartment, Monks, Elaine/George office, etc)
The finale made it 1 large story (court case), outside of NYC in a court room.
Then they proceeded to make it a clip show with clips we've seen a million times before.
It was without a doubt the worst finale of all time.

Isn't this dude a complete fucking wreck of a person now?

a clip show ned

+Breaking Bad
The Shield
Justified
Northern Exposure

There are plenty of shows with decent->great finales. People don't talk about them because they were satisfying.

GoT was literally one of the worst. Fucking Roseanne and How I Met Your Mother tier.

Doesn't matter, point here is that it pissed off a lot of people, which you might not be old enough to remember

bird world >>> the bird tree

Yeah and the creator made the ending in large part because he hated the fans who only watched the show for hits and tits. People with a brain liked it.

Mad Men's ending was great, what the fuck is wrong with this asshole?

Whats worse is their circlejerk of how much better they are for having no standards when it comes to entertainment.

OH NO NO NO NO
patreon.com/realmaddox

I've heard some people who were numb/indifferent to the end of Mad Men, and many who loved it. Can't remember any real hate though.

>madcuck

The Sopranos and Mad Men had great endings, don't know about this meme that they fucking sucked. Especially Mad Men.

>Don is finally at peace with who he is, Pete has let go of his baggage and found a way to create a family centric life for himself, Peggy was clearly earmarked as the future of the industry

The ending of The Shield was fucking great.

I enjoyed Mad Men, Seinfeld and Lost tbqh. I do get the issue with Lost though.

blackpill me on this shit. all I know is maddox sued the other guy for some shit, don't know what. also, link me to dick's podcast, I've heard all of The Best Debate, but want to give this one a try too.

>seinfeld had a standard sitcom finale
>untrue it had a (describes standard sitcom finale)
you're butthurt because seinfeld wasn't a standard sitcom, but a best of episode is a standard sitcom finale. It was also the 90's little zoomie jr and you couldn't go and watch all your favorite clips on youtube.

larry david got boned because they aired a clipshow before his compilation finale.

>seriously suggesting having an A-B story for the finale of a show
retard. All the characters should be together.

How will Maddox be celebrating five years of podcasting? Do you think Dick will call into Godzillla vs Podcast Zero to congratulate each other?

Attached: king of the....jpg (376x344, 30K)

>Dick starts dating Maddox's ex
>Doesn't tell Maddox
>Maddox, Dick and his GF turn up to a wedding
>Maddox goes nuclear and sues Dick for $600,000,000
dick.show

Who the fuck doesn't like the ending to Sopranos, Mad Men, or Seinfeld?

Attached: 1476697701004.jpg (1273x1024, 219K)

breaking bad had a pretty bad finale.
it had a entirely shit final season

Yeah it totally had nothing to do with the ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON being a rushed mess.

Do you guys agree?

Attached: GoT ratings.png (640x893, 253K)

that can be it can it? just some ex gf shit?

>HoC
holy shit lol

>patreon.com/realmaddox
Maddox literally has shit opinions.
Even his bants are shit. He is just being a contrarian on everything and panders. What an absolute loser.

>seinfeld ending bad

But /ourguy/ won.

Attached: 5523423.gif (480x368, 2.11M)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maddox
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHA
Go back to your cuckshed you cretinous has-been

You never leave this board, do you?

youtu.be/3zG_PN31YJU?t=47

I liked Louie's last episode.

>no blue checkmark

Attached: YIKES.gif (220x220, 180K)

>Asterios releases an EP consisting of Christmas songs calling Maddox a cuck
>it tops not only iTunes, but the Billboard comedy charts

Name a more kino moment

mad men ending was amazing

n-no it's just on hiatus... it will come back surely

but yeah that episode was kino the slipping and dying on the toilet was so funny

Attached: asian-woman-crying.png (1136x640, 742K)

Based and gabagoolpilled

Its almost like that guy picked out the series with controversial endings in an attempt to make a generalized statement.

>he doesn't know the difference between the end of an era versus a poor reception

What do people actually want from an ending? The sopranos ending was perfect in context of the season

The Sopranos = good ending, incredible show overall.
Mad Men = Decent, but not great ending. Fantastic show overall.
Seinfeld = Average ending. It's nothing spectacular but it's not a bad episode by any means. Overall fantastic series.
Dexter = Truly an abomination, and the last few seasons of Dexter were trash irregardless so I don't know why ANYONE expected it to be any good.
L O S T = great ending. Not completely satisfying, but it's an excellent conclusion to the character's story arcs, especially Jack's character.
GoT = Mediocre, rushed, poorly written. A downhill spiral ever since Ser Barristan is murdered for no reason by a bunch of knife-wielding slave masters. Since then there has been far more bad than good in the show's writing, direction and characterization. The final two seasons are incredibly rushed and leave open far too many minor characters with little to no screentime, and does not properly develop the relationships between the major characters, at the same time there's far too many illogical in-world inconsistencies between the events and characters. Then you have forced romances such as Jon / Dany which is unbelievable, poorly acted and there's far too little time for these characters to even have their relationship fleshed out to have ANY emotional bearing when Dany gets stabbed in the heart. You feel nothing because there's nothing to feel, it's an artificial relationship done for the sake of fanservice and "EBIC BOATSEX!"

Copping out on my joy at finally seeing that piece of shit Tony get whacked was a gimmick and gay.
Other than that it was fine and communicated that he was circling the toilet even if it wasn't going to give me satisfaction of seeing him flushed.

Kino finale

But it was shit. It was rakced on as a stop gap for mad Men while they put more money in walking dead for their cash cow. Last season breaking bad was tacked on for money.

Asterios might be a massive faggot, but that certainly was kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9F5eo5KBU

Attached: thisfuckingzoomer.jpg (1495x830, 94K)

He was a being a little bitch.

>george cuckzunian the bald armenian
>2019

It's the direct source of everything.
The thing is Maddox didn't know for months that Dick was dating his ex and when he found out about it he exploded and ended their working relationship.
Dick starts The Dick Show right after this and says he's not working with Maddox anymore because of "creative differences." A few weeks later Maddox puts out a video claiming that Dick is a "rape apologist" primarily citing a "rape list" on a fucking *chan board with like 12 posts and also claims that Dick has been fucking with financial info.
Dick then dumped all the books to prove the finance stuff is clean as a whistle and everyone with half a brain knew the other stuff was bullshit. However, Maddox's stunt successfully pushed Dick out of Hollywood. (Dick produced "Manswers" on Spike IIRC and did some small acting work and was part of Upright Citizens Brigade Theater)
Dick's Patreon then blew up making $30k+ a month while making fun of Maddox.
Maddox finds the worst lawyer in New York and sues Dick, Dick's company, Asterios(another guy who had worked with both in the past), a guy playing a Maddox parody named "Madcucks", Patreon, and a Patreon customer support agent (Not a joke. He really sued some bottom tier customer support guy) for a cumulative total worth more than half a billion dollars.
Maddox lost his crazy case against everyone.*

*Asterios was deemed the only one he could really actually sue in New York IIRC, but has since won and is still litigating against Maddox the last I heard.

There are numerous videos on youtube explaining the "lolsuit" and what lead to it in great detail if you're really interested.

this is insane hahaha. I remember maddox from waaaay back then, literally. stop following him for a while until I found his podcast (The Best Debate) a few years ago, had no idea that any of this was going on. holy shit.

This is just pathetic. This guy was barely relevant several decades ago and thinks anyone gives a shit about his stupid fucking opinions years later. No one gives a fuck.

don't forget the part where Dick read a "please get back with me" letter Maddox wrote to his girlfriend in front a live audience

Seinfeld's was bad because it wasnt really an ending, just a sudden jarring dilemna where suddenly what they did had consequences, unlike the last 8 seasons where it ends in BADIP BOP BIIP BOP BOP BOM DUM, DUH DUM DUM DUM, DUH DUM

>Maddox
what is this, 2003?

dont pretend

every drama television series is shit because television actors are fucking garbage

Straw man from a random....?

i saw nothing wrong in that letter. they did him dirty

That way that played out was brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDlPBZODAHk

Attached: Capture.jpg (820x1428, 306K)

>you're butthurt because seinfeld wasn't a standard sitcom
That's what made it so great, you dumb faggot.
>but a best of episode is a standard sitcom finale.
That didn't happen with Cheers or MASH.
>t was also the 90's little zoomie jr and you couldn't go and watch all your favorite clips on youtube.
I was born in 82 you retarded faggot. I was watching live when the Seinfeld finale aired. And of course there was no Youtube, but Seinfeld had been in constant syndication for many years up until the finale and every fan had seen every episode numerous times, so seeing those clips again in the finale was fucking stupid.
>larry david got boned because they aired a clipshow before his compilation finale.
Irrelevant. The finale was a still a fucking clip show with a shitty story.
>retard. All the characters should be together.
They were together every episode you dumb faggot. Seinfeld never had the typical A-B plot. They had 4 small stories that overlapped/converged in some way. Just having all 4 of them sitting down in a courtroom was fucking retarded.
But of course a faggot like you loved it.

yeah, the message went above people's head

life goes on, that's why there's no ending

I don't and I like the ending to LOST, it's kino. See, once you get out more and have sex you'll realize it's not all about you, jimmy. The rest of y'all will know when I durn to ya.

Attached: SaysLOCKE.jpg (400x600, 44K)

Maddox and all the rest of those people are complete faggots. Just lol at these people lives.
>being a 40 year old boomer reading aloud some other boomers pathetic old love letter to his ex and trying to pretend its funny
>being that other 40 year old boomer

Attached: 1557784506378.png (504x470, 449K)

teach me how can I be cool like you

Imagine unironically being Maddox lmao

landui really was the jewel of this whole thing, god bless whatever loser magnetism led maddox to him

in hindsight i don't see how he lived

This is one of the worst cop out arguments. I want to strangle normies that think like this.

Cheers had the best ending.

>Maddox
lmao

>being this stupid
The point of the ending was that he would be killed at any casual moment. He was a dead man at any moment.
jfc user

MADDOZ LOST DICK IS THE WINNNNEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you maddox. Fuck off back to the shithole you came from.
Even Penn and Teller bantz on your faggot ass youtube.com/watch?v=LL_j6E1uV5U

Twin Peaks honestly has the best ending. Lynch and Frost basically one upped season 2's cliffhanger ending, leaving most fans utterly speechless.

Of course he loved the fucking GoT ending, and the Dexter ending too. This faggot is a parody of himself.

Attached: 1555810556499.jpg (733x665, 98K)

Literally who?

>mad men
uhh what
nobody ever complained about that

Seinfeld’s and Dexter’s endings were shit

the cuck is right tbqh

Dexter was good up until season 5, that's where it should have ended. The season 4 finale would have been a kino ending to the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos&ab_channel=DamePesos

>Mad Men
Fucking Maddox became the very thing he was mocking for so long, he's now Twitter-tier faggotry, just how low can someone fall?

Ouch, I have more patrons than him, and I'm a nobody.

>based maddox
best shitpost in the universe

I'm 50 years old kid.
Not everyone is so emotionally invested in cookie cutter tv shows as you.

>Breaking Bad
please tell me people arent this retarded

get raped

>madcucks
hows the law suit going, cuck?

Were the endings of mad men and sopranos bad? I don't think so

All of those shows except GOT, Seinfeld and Dexter had finales that were objectively good but derided by brainlets. Flawed analogy

It got memed very hard. People were convinced that Ozymandias was the best episode ever made, I think it still has a near perfect score on imdb

but really, who?

The show was really bad for years. Only idiots would get invested in the whole series and be disappointed at the ending

We should sue Game of Thrones for $400 million for emotional damages.

it was a bad final season but nowhere near dexter/GoT level

it legit pissed normies off

i think they spent like 30 minutes at the emmy's alone repeating the same joke about the ending

you're both right

the show ended at a random moment because that's life, stories don't wrap up neatly in real life.

he couldn't do it at the end of the scene because that'd be unsatisfying, people would wonder what happens next to Tony but wouldn't care too much, plus he doesn't deserve a happy ending eating dinner with his loving family.

So he had Tony merced mid scene, had it telegraphed subtly throughout the season and left people, and Tony never quite knowing what the fuck happened.

He took a risk that the average watcher wasn't ready for. Actually challenged the audience.

it's well regarded this many years out, but a lot of people were mad about it at the time

>actual cuck has an opinion
he was the man in 1999 but fuck this bitch

Mad Men had a tame ending, I didn’t love it but liked it a lot, and it made sense. Also it had a pretty good last season.

People who were mad about Sopranos probably thought Tony was a good guy up until he killed Christopher

Mad Men and Sopranos had great endings though. Lost's narrative was a mess, but emotionally, I was pretty happy with the conclusion. I cry like a bitch every time Jack talks to Christian in the church.

Attached: Lost The End.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>because a series they love has ended
why is it always about feelings with these people

unlike maddox, a series which people just assumed ended around the same time they thought myspace did, but carries on in a tragic zombie form that only serves as a warning not to go on past your sell by date.

Seinfeld was dumb at the time but with time passing it doesn't seem that bad.

>Breaking Bad: Magnet, bitch. Also neo nazi gang.
>The Wire: Quacky "what the fuck did I do?" man fooled the whole police force to get more funding. Also quacky CIA mayor.