Uh Oh

>Uh Oh...

Attached: 61169762_357806475086122_2005470970969587712_n.png (540x960, 344K)

bump

What did he mean by this?

what i'm looking at, i don't understand instagram's interface or its implications

>Reddit

uh oh

She has taken a screenshot of Jim quoting "blues fan" on twitter.

they know that if they meet again, they will have rough sex casually and they will have to divorce their partners

guys remember the office

not the british one

well we were in it!! :)

is that bad or good?

normie social media is inscrutable to me

He knows about Jenna posting, I swear.he probably looks at Emily Blunt with that same smug Jim expression whenever he sees her existence, then they laugh and have sex.

It's over Jim

The Yea Forums meme is that jenna fischer stalks john krasinski, who finds it awkward and avoids her.

But here he is posting her on social media, so the headcanon is false.

are their careers over? do they have enough Office juice to survive the rest of their lives?

what about the söyfaces?

Jenna is rooting for the blues. Jim is rooting for the bruins. They will both face off for the stanley cup. This will the last time they tweet as lovers

At least Jenna has better taste

>are their careers over? do they have enough Office juice to survive the rest of their lives?
Hers has been for a long time. His is bigger now than it's ever been before. He's successfully re-branded himself.

fuck off, Jenna, you're a creep

>SHORKS

I've literally never seen him in anything since the office and I watch a lot. What has he done since?

>I've literally never seen him in anything since the office and I watch a lot. What has he done since?
You clearly don't. He's re-branded himself as the new conservative-lite darling quasi-action star. He got the ball rolling with that Michael Bay-13 Hours movies in the 2016 elections, then got the lead as the new Jack Ryan on Amazon, and just recently directed/starred in his own movie A Quiet Place. He also married well (Emily Blunt) so he's not going anywhere soon unless he decides to retire or has some sort of scandal. If he wants to he's poised to be the next leading white man in hollywood

kek