Why do men have such ridiculous standards?

Why do men have such ridiculous standards?

Attached: 293F0859-7A86-4D71-BB78-8D4A7B686A6F.png (858x374, 34K)

Men are inferior.

If that's from a dating site it's probably skewed by the fact that the only men still on there are just trying their luck by shotgun approach.

yo bro i got a feeling this thread will reach 300 posts so let me get that early bump homie you feel me my nigger

wait, does this say that women almost never initiate with top tier males?

But its been factually proven that w*men have ridiculously high/shallow standards

Attached: A2217DFAE5284A189FC06592C2A85AC6.jpg (630x767, 134K)

That explains it.

It's the opposite. It means that on dating sites most women see most men as unattractive while men have a more even spread.
It's bait idiot.

I got the same feeling so let me just declare fuck jannies for range banning me from posting images when I didnt break any rules

this MUST be why women don't approach me. I've finally figured it out

Your graphs show women have ridiculous standards. They rate the vast majority of men as unattractive and probably only bother responding to them out of desperation once they pass their prime years and start looking to "settle".

I hate women.

I don't buy for a moment that women actually initiate messages, Ive used tinder for a year and I legit can't recall the last time a girl actually started talking rather than just wait for me.

Trying being attractive.
No bullshit, look like a male model and they will initiate every time.

;_;

Attached: Capture.png (791x494, 74K)

yeah maybe if he's a 10/10 chad she'll message first. 8/10 times you'll message and get no response, 1/10 times they'll instantly unmatch you

Ugly / below average looking girls always message me first. I just never respond.

There never seems to be a consensus on this question no matter where I look. Even the 'they throw themselves at you in real life if handsome' thing is pretty vague. What does that even mean? They orbit, show obvious IOI's, and act friendly or randomly start talking to you and outright say they want sex?

Reminder, in the last Yea Forums incel thread we had, some retard beta and a pack of self proclaimed women were unironically arguing that “confidence” and “personality” were all that mattered when it came to getting women. I was trying to explain that women’s standards have gone to obscene levels, because the picture on the right gets no matches on dating apps and the picture on the left is considered “works out a bit”.

The women in the last thread claimed the body on the right, which has visible abs and musculature, was “chubby”, and thought the body on the left (which was achieved through steroids) could be achieved with cardio and dieting. Women’s standards are so absurdly high in 2019 that a guy who is clearly muscular and has a healthy, fairly low body fat percentage (I pulled that pic from /fit/) is considered “chubby” and a steroid user’s body is considered the normal gym goers body. This is the result of the internet and unrestrained female hypergamy.

Everything women say is projection. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

Attached: F6411CAC-7A38-4940-8F45-FD9F91894D37.jpg (750x382, 265K)

This probably explains the graph. Lower tier women always have to initiate with men (and to give them credit, are often relatively realistic with the types of men they go for) because if they don't men will never approach them.

Must be nice being Chad. I dont get matches OR messages from even ugly/below average girls or single mothers or overweight girls

Attached: 1546856736495.png (780x795, 697K)

>They orbit, show obvious IOI's, and act friendly
This, though they also randomly start talking to you. Few women bring up sex immediately though, I get the feeling that only happens to famous men.

it goes from just noticing you or talking to you to hugging you and for the more depraved, asking you to fuck them

okcupid stopped rating peoples personalities when it correlated with looks 1:1

They come up and talk to you.
If you are really attractive and/or they are slutty they will make it pretty obvious they will fuck you that night.
If they are really slutty they will straight up say they want to fuck you.
An alien world for those who haven't never experienced it themselves or by proxy I am sure.

>“confidence” and “personality” were all that mattered when it came to getting women.
Anyone arguing either extreme is wrong. Looks matter and are relevant but so is confidence and personality, and you will need the balls to actually initiate and talk to them in the first place.

>It's the opposite. It means that on dating sites most women see most men as unattractive while men have a more even spread.

It's both There are two lines, one for how they rate attractivness and one for how often they initiate.

roids have skewed people's perceptions across the board. I would bet that most people actually think that bodybuilders are legit and would probably think 'natural' bodybuilders are high school athletes

I coasted through law school letting girls do my homework and make summaries for me
What’sbeing ugly like?

Confidence in a real life meetup outweighs looks. That guy thinks personality means nice guy shit instead of being the type of guy women want to fuck personality wise.
He is too far into the depression cult for his own good.

Girls don’t speak to me or look in my direction

i've had women close a door on me when im right behind them yet men will hold the door from half a mile away

Any eveidence confidence means more than looks?

Insane of these cunts.

Also people are assholes to you for no apparent reason. Through middle school and high school, women completely ignored me or just straight up tried to insult or embarrass me. Still remember girls in middle school telling me I'm ugly and nobody would ever go out with me or the valentine's Day pranks during high school.

Yeah, experience from being around people.
You should try it some time.

You need the looks to even get to the point where confidence starts mattering.

Okay, so nothing? And you know you have nothing so you throw out some dumbass insult?

i honestly hope you faggots try to shoot up a location im in. i will merc you easily.

whats "nothing"? how are you a person who has no friends whatsoever in how many years of living that you can build off of? it's called math, son.

ok kid

What's so hard to understand for you autists? Would you choose a shit looking car or anything when you can get a great looking one for same price and effort? No. And yes, all that personality and how good of a person you are doesn't matter anymore.
If you're ugly, pay a whore. Simple as.

there is none, and even if there was, the entire concept is asinine. You can't just will yourself to have confidence, the reason confidence works for good looking men is because they have obvious good reason to be confident. Someone who has been ridiculed their entire life has no logical reason to be confident, you can't look at that history and simultaneously be confident without being delusional. The best you can do is flat out faking confidence but a social outcast with no experience will in all likelyhood completely fuck that up and humiliate themselves more. You have to be a pretty fucking good actor to convince people that a short balding ugly fuck is actually a cool confident guy.

Fucking Valentine’s Day. From kindergarten through until we were old enough not to give cards I never got a single one from anybody. Goddamn and now I have to pretend I’m normal.

im 28

How do you actually know whether you're handsome or not? We find it damn hard to quantify attractiveness (height has such a godly status online cause it's one of the ways we can quantify it without going full lookism-tier autism). And when I say handsome, that's not the same as attractive. I believe a guy that is less handsome than another guy can be the more attractive based on other factors.

you guys should both kill yourselves. it will probably make the world a better place

But the graph shows that women mostly message unattractive guys.

yet you talk like a 12 year old
>i will merc you easily.
sad, act your age, you should have grown out of the internet tough guy act by now

Beauty at the extremes (very beautiful people and very ugly people) is basically universal, everyone agrees on what makes a person such a thing.

If you want to know if you’re good looking, start a profile on a dating app. My Chad account has 450 matches in 12 hours.

A fine example of the stupid binary extremes idiots spew when it comes to these conversations. It's not an either/or thing when it comes to looks and personality, or height and face, etc. There's a myriad of variables, and people aren't fucking cars either.

>nothing
It's called experience for a reason and it's obviously more than what you got.
Now, if you are 4/10 in looks and think you deserve a 10/10, that is called delusion.
The confidence thing is important when you are batting around or slightly above your level.
Not going for home fucking runs. Let's put it this way, if you had the body of a 10/10 man how many 4/10 women would you look at?
How many 4/10 women does your ugly ass look at now?
Get some fucking perspective. When people say confidence matters they mean women will go with a guy who is slightly uglier than another guy because she likes his personality more. You aren't going to become a dick wizard with a model harem just because of confidence.

If the checkout girls at the grocery store start stuttering and blushing and look at the floor, or if they just silently stare at you while drooling.

Attached: F35B0A97-E27F-4221-8D9A-82E73BA50E31.jpg (640x960, 45K)

I have to think it was ugly women trying to get men in their range.

If you were really handsome you would know it. Extremely attractive (or handsome or beautiful whatever) people know they are if they have any amount of social awareness. There are occasional exceptions, but that's generally how it goes.

nigger it's the fucking internet ergo none of this is real. how old are you? exactly.

If you are model handsome there is no way you wouldn't know.
Girls would be giggling just by looking at you.
If you are moderately handsome then girls make an effort to converse with you and put on a smile when you talking to you.

At least I think getting no cards is better than getting cards making fun of you or cards that set up some kind of prank(waiting for a girl that never showed up was their favourite). Those are the only ones I got.

you should kill yourself. it will make the world a better place.

Current evidence I have in my favour I look good:
>Gotten a lot of compliments from people 18-24 to seniors both to my face and behind my back, and often unprompted/casual, so it's not like I'm bitching and they say that shit to make me feel better
>Gotten modelling offers when I have applied to agencies
>Get highly rated online. Am conscious these things may overrate but it's consistently high, and when it's been anything like 6/7 and I've asked for improvement tips, it's always been to the nature of me giving off a bad vibe via the brooding expression, etc. rather than my face or grooming have any flaws
I think I look good in the mirror plenty of times and shit other times, but then I have to remind myself guys who are seen as handsome sex symbols have had pics where they actually do look shitty as well, so looking your peak isn't a 24/7 thing. It's hard for me to say with any certainty what I am cause I don't seem to repeat the supposed benefits of being handsome in other areas of my life that incels and Yea Forums scream about constantly.

I WISH I WAS A LITTLE BIT TALLER.

Attached: skeelo.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

You say this, but inevitably in every fucking thread there’s dozens of retards that post “I know an ugly short guy who was fucking really hot women because he was confident brah”.

Here’s what I’ve noticed about people like you every time we have these threads:
1. You’ve never actually looked into any of the literature on facial attractiveness, so you don’t understand what makes people good looking at all.
2. Your whole worldview is tainted with this stupid Just World shit (and you’re totally unaware of it), so you’ll never make the admission that there are some men who are so unattractive that no woman will ever want them. To you, this is a violation of your fundamental view on life which is that hard work can help you overcome most barriers in life. This view is necessary for survival, but it’s completely false.
3. You project your stupid dumbass experiences onto everything you read as if they mean anything, and ignore all statistics that upset you.

10+ the number of times i fucked your mom

Attached: whites.jpg (829x1073, 396K)

>tldr
Here is what I know about people like you.
You have no idea what the real world is like.
You have concocted this arbitrary set of standards that most people don't even think about.
You are depressed and want to keep yourself depressed.

>1. You’ve never actually looked into any of the literature on facial attractiveness, so you don’t understand what makes people good looking at all.
>literature
>LITERATURE
you are a dork

Women are taught to never initiate with some they find desirable. But lower tiered guys? You better believe they know the game and are going to manipulate the beta bucks. Online dating is largely a crapshoot at any rate. It's never mentioned how high the abandonment rate is, especially when there's a good chance that half of the accounts were abandoned. I don't really taking dating site stats seriously, due to the high abandonment rate. Another issue is the smash to message ratio, which no one seems to talk about

You'd know. I'm around a 7.4 when thin, and girls do notice me. However, I have a completely boarish attitude towards most people, and that turns women off real quick. And being fat

more like
>non-whites: lmao losers

This could be partially driven by asshole tv and movies, putting pretty highly groomed men on screen and warping women's sense of normality.

I’m very obviously clinically depressed, if you think that makes my arguments wrong then so be it

So we should endlessly speculate on what women find attractive? Instead of just observing their behavior in controlled settings?

can confirm. i have that thing in my brain missing that makes girls incapable of being the pursuer; i don’t mind messaging the guy first or even doing it a few times in a row until he starts showing interest.

This hits hard. Why is it so hard for my chink ass to get with a white girl?

>So we should endlessly speculate on what women find attractive?
no i think you (You) should kill yourself. it will make the world a better place.

>Just World shit
Why do incels use the just world fallacy bullshit all the time like it's so intelligent and a real checkmate move on their part? Someone can easily hit back with an opposite unjust world fallacy when arguing with them.

It makes your views tainted.
I know what it's like because I was diagnosed as severely clinically depressed at one point.
It's a mental illness for a reason and you clearly don't realize how much it warps your perspective on things.

Better for who? People like you that need their delusions that everything is going to be fine constantly fed? Are we all gonna make it brah?

I am not ugly, I get a decent amount of matches and they wouldn't match in the first place if they weren't attracted
Women are just cowards

Only plebs workout because they want to impress girls. More often than not, they also quit because they get impatient.

Attached: 1540739062009.jpg (1484x1150, 74K)

>You'd know. I'm around a 7.4 when thin, and girls do notice me. However, I have a completely boarish attitude towards most people, and that turns women off real quick. And being fat
I have no idea what women noticing looks like. I'm the kind of guy if looking around when walking about I, by accident, see a girl staring at me, smirking, giggling with friends, etc. I've get pissed off cause I'd assume I'm being mocked, and I have a shitty attitude and vibe as well

You may not be ugly, but when typically only hit on really hot men.

yes, better for me so I dont have to look at you. i bet you're ugly and have poor hygiene. i bet you don't have a job. die.

Sorry 4 fukkin all da bitches vros ill stop

The context for me bringing it up is right there in what I wrote

It’s a mental illness because it hampers your ability to participate in society and take care of yourself, not because it hampers your ability to properly see the world for what it is

>Women are taught to never initiate with some they find desirable.
Feminist-tier thinking in action here. Women aren't taught shit nowadays, leave your basement.

They think most men are low quality but still initiate with them.

Dadbod is just cope for washed up fat girls

why do so many men want to compete for women?

Attached: 1552383271165.png (1946x2417, 152K)

>Women aren't taught shit nowadays,
how many women were you raised with? because if it's not a sample size of at least 5 i got bad news for you buddy!

Chink girls are hotter and seem more likely to reproduce than your average white girl, even the ugo chink ones.
Try to go the slight hipster route and you will find a chick that craves for exotic look. Maybe start with slight clam diggers or rolled up jeans and a fisherman's cap.

This is only the case because women find almost no men attractive

Attached: Dn4Yruj.jpg (432x768, 105K)

Evolutionary psychology.

Jesus christ woman think over 50% of men are 1.5 out of 5 and under in attractiveness? Is this how you view the world when you get hit on every day of our life?

You're forgetting non-white women who throw themselves at white men.

Oh, that is so based

You clearly cannot read charts

They only consider 1% of men to be 10/10, but they message them much, much, much more than low tier men

They aren't messaging ugly guys, they message average guys and rate them ugly

No shit. Tinder is all visual. There are other factors that determine whether a man is attractive or not that you cannot cage online but will in real life. Hence guys that aren't elite model tier Chads do get hookups and shit in real life when they network, go to bars and clubs, etc.

No, it’s because most men lack confidence

hey what does this have to with television and film lol

It's all visual online so other factors that determine a person's attractiveness cannot be caged, you're ignoring the messaging distribution, and no, women do not get hit on every single day. I'm surrounded by young college age girls and this doesn't happen to them when going about their lives normally. It doesn't even happen all the time in clubs/bars considering people go out in groups of friends and will often stay in those groups throughout the night.

>!
I don't give a shit what your family is like. If you think that in general women are taught these broad messages about how to act you're as delusional as I am.

what's your sample size bro? how many women have you gone out with sir?

It's weird how women have such a low self-esteem compared to men.

This is kind of depressing but at the same time hilarious.
Tinder is such a waste of time for men.

Try to pay attention to how many GigaStacies you see all day in advertising and IG and such. They get mogged constantly.

>sir
Whatever.

My sample size are all the women I grew up with and went to school with. Women aren't taught shit.

>go on online dating because I don't know many women irl
>get treated like absolute shit, regularly insulted and stood up
>buddy gets a girlfriend, she has a large friend group that we hang out with regularly, mostly women
>they're all over me constantly, get more attention now than 3 years of online dating

What the FUCK was online dating's problem?

Attached: 9cdbc2d0e7861a501c0cb53776387587--james-dean-dean-ogorman.jpg (620x926, 78K)

post screenshots of the insults that they were throwing at you.

If you pay attention most girls just use tinder as a form of beauty validation.
They just swipe through matches not even interacting with them at all.
The thots will be thots but normal girls just want to know they are pretty.

distance makes people assholes, just look at this site or twitter, no normal person would talk to people as we do online.

Online dating is like looking at a brothel catalog.