Comfy Futurama thread

Hop in

Attached: Futurama-01_0.jpg (1600x1200, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4nLrDtwBcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chuckputer

they should've never continued the show first with those horrid movies and then more seasons
ended on a perfect note

Who /Scooty Puff Sr./ here?

That's what I wanted you to think, with your soft human brain.

What would become of Sneed's in the future?

Attached: 5J4w8LU.jpg (2220x1080, 127K)

Bender's Big Score was good

I’ll start the countdown
5, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,

Attached: 4A6F6738-F779-4247-9FC9-B53E882CE97B.jpg (251x201, 6K)

The ending of the last movie was great. That hopeful goodbye to the series with a touch of uncertainty was perfect.

>I don't know which one to shoot!?
>Flexo! Shoot Flexo!

If you dont know you dont know.

Great introsong

This desu, that was the most fitting ending

Attached: 58328BC9-80D9-4D0E-9EBA-B95CF5DA8AF2.jpg (469x750, 61K)

Classic

This. For me that is the end of the series.

agreed the intro tune is very kino

hot take: futurama sucks and you are all gay and stupid

The instant this random number generator reaches zero, everyone in the thread will be executed.

Attached: 1067315.jpg (640x480, 38K)

(You), there you go, happy now?

Futurama made me think Amazon was a shit company so I didn't buy their stock when I could have for pennies.

If I ever meet Matt groaning, I'm gonna tell him the Simpson's are my favorite show and he should do it forever because everything else he has done is shit.

>tfw you will never die from Snu-Snu
Why even go on?

>Futurama made me think Amazon was a shit company so I didn't buy their stock when I could have for pennies.
What

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.

one of the first webm's i made

Attached: This truly is the golden age of television.webm (1280x720, 742K)

what's the best episode of futurama Yea Forums?

Wasn't the last episode where Fry sold his hands to the devil and played Leela the flute? I always really liked that episode. The "official" end of the series was so cheesy and forced. Fucking Chopin. Student film tier.

Attached: seymour01.png (1280x768, 343K)

So did Calculon die or what? I remember him drinking poison in the final season, and he never appeared after that.

I will never understand why Rick & Morty got so much hype when this series was so much better, I wonder if the generation it aired have to do with it.

rolling for death

roswell that ends well

Would you fuck your grandma?

if she looked like mildred

>one of these days alice... bang. zoom. straight to the moon
i had to explain to my gf that this was from an actual show called the honeymooners. still a great joke.

Oh so this is the soulless version of rick and morty

Insane in the mainframe

how can futrama even compete?

Attached: rm.png (500x1138, 302K)

S11 E05

this is the most cliche shit

>sam_hyde_smashing_fans.webm

Hermes telling his son he's a gambler for spending his penny on some Amazon stocks. I'm in the same boat as this guy

More so the scheduling, it got fucked by football fairly often.

Roll

roll away Jesus!

I don't quite understand how/why the quality in writing dropped so fucking low after Bender's Big Score. Everything was top-tier until then.

Why is Leela so perfect

formerly pastorama

Pack of highly, got it

For me, the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies

she's built like a steak house but she handles like a bistro

The commentary tracks are also good.

I totally agree. I was surprised when the show actually came back after that.

So let me get this straight, 3 guys are sentenced to be raped to death by over grown women. Not for any other crime than being men?

Imagine if this was reversed. 3 women sentenced to be raped to death for being nothing more than women.
How the hell did this get past the fcc?
And before somebody says "they wanted it" fry screems "noooo" before being dragged away and raped again.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (480x360, 24K)

That joke actually ages well now if you think about it.

Based Incel

he died, then Bender and Fry went to Robot Hell to get him back, which they did, but he promptly died again after getting back into acting.

Me listening to Andrew Jackson Jihad

>When we hit that Bullzeye, the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
Why was Zapp Brannigan so based?

>Suck my shiny metal AHAAAHAHAAAAAAA!

I meant ASS whiplash

Sneedurama

I've always liked "When Aliens Attack". It's still the funniest episode when I rewatch it.

No, you're a retard and should have done your own research

I LEARNSED ME A LESSONS ABOUT OGLIN CANS I WONTS SOONS FORGETS

if we can't trust cartoons what can we trust???

How the fuck was Leela stupid enough to sleep with him. She should've noticed that everyone on his ship hated him.

The mvoies are awful. They tainted my opinion of the revived series when it came out tooso I never paid much attention. I rewatched the whole series from start to finish a few months ago and desu the revived series is pretty much on par with the rest of the series. Th movies are still bad, but not quite as bad as I remember. What I never noticed was the surprising amount of dogshit episodes in the original run.

The last season of Comedy Central era wasn't bad. The series ended well enough all things considered

The Farnsworth Parabox

Honorable mention is The Late Philip J. Fry (the episode with the forward-only time machine)

Hehe
Hahahahah
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: 1558454570858.png (30x30, 2K)

the only good episode of the lot was "The Late Phillip J Fry" They traded in the high brow dry humor for pop culture references

babby's first self aware animation

I know that such things are a clear sign that society is just a bunch of reeetarded faggots but every time a user makes such a post it just seems so unnecessary and tiresome.
Just imagine that every single day a different guy knocks on your door and tells you the same shit.
>OMG user!!! Have you seen this double standard? What does it mean?
I means that humanity is a shit species and that rationality lost the war against the fee fees on söy.

why didn't zapp die?

what movies?

Have sex

Strong woman without being a total unlikable cunt. Also sexy voice

>That episode where they travel in time
Pure kino

Roswell that Ends Well.

I kinda wanna rewatch this show again. I love Futurama.

Same reason South Park got popular: People prefer class and blatant over classy and subtle comedy.
Diversity hires and liberality shifting. Some stuff are gems though.
Objectively correct. That episode was one the best cartoon episodes ever made.

Hop in, dude

That would be based as fuck.

roll

Yea

DELET

Have snusnu

Bullheaded

Attached: 1558509633231.jpg (560x612, 42K)

I don't get it.

Attached: 1547774818256.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I was watching video on YouTube at the exact moment I saw this image they said chuck in the video... I’m scared

best visual gag of the entire show?

youtube.com/watch?v=v4nLrDtwBcs