Is there ANY series worth watching nowadays?

Attached: 0tsydt6jq8u21.png (1000x808, 404K)

check out
>x files
>project blue book
>cobra kai

Old or currently airing?

He's a frogtard, guys. Keep it low IQ and child appropriate.

Naruto is unironically kino

Attached: 1473718986296.jpg (2880x3780, 1.95M)

Peaky Blinders is mildly entertaining

i dont think so, im not a 13 year old boy with undiagnosed autism that makes everyone else uncomfortable

>i dont think
The way you write is a pretty good indication of that.

no

cobra kai and i'll add doom patrol. pretty much it, but i have exacting standards lol

brainlet faggot have sex incel frogposter

Attached: 83175-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

i watched/read Naruto and this post makes me angry

Kino aesthetics with some very good actors

Attached: images (4).jpg (644x402, 35K)

I enjoy the character progression and the hijinks of Better Call Saul. If you enjoyed BrBa I'd recommend it, although it is leas violent and more character driven.

kek

I just re-watched 12 Monkeys. Good stuff.

absolute kino

when will you stop trying to force this awful pepe?

Attached: 2019-05-22 07_17_00-Window.png (697x813, 181K)

why though ?

Fpbp
/thread
OP is a faggot

Quality wise? In terms of the overall production?
Dozens of them in the last few years
And a few GOAT shows
Tv is better now than it's ever been

Shows which don't contain anything superficial to trigger you?
Shows with ensemble casts of white men and no progressive ideas or characters or any kind of slightly obnoxious but ultimately irrelevant and ignorable attempt at diversity?
Shows retreading masculine or fantasy topics which you can relate to within your exceptionally narrow scope of empathy and ideas of what stories have to be?
Shows which don't rely on strength of preformances and actual humanistic drama, with PLOT and stuff happening instead, to entertain you by jangling the keys of banality infront of your tear and shit streaked face?

No sweetie

Attached: 0039a8c93fa030d77ed6d48d54f73c3317dcf9443602cb384927d99b40297bb0.jpg (750x500, 31K)

On a scale of 1 to Foucault, how pozzed are these shows, bro? I don’t like Jews shoving their cut meat down my throat when I’m trying to relax after crushing puss. I really let my guard down after the gym and then sex, you know? Im at my most vulnerable, no homo, and that’s when the Jews will try to get me.

True.