Kinos about female aging?

Kinos about female aging?

Attached: whataforwardyoungmanyouare.jpg (648x659, 136K)

They will have beautiful rat faced children.

Why the fuck do men marry in their early-mid 20's?

Scarcity mindset. 80% of men fight over the bottom 20% of women.

not everyone is an incel

Attached: forward.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Hormones. Both men and women get babymaking hormones during that time period.

It's the best time for reproduction, for both men and women.

>20s women
>prime
More like 15

That's the way they always heard it should be.

Aging truly is a disaster.

1. Men do age somewhat better than women, but it’s not really all that noticeable in real life among actual couples.

2. Men’s SMV may surpass women’s in their 30s, but this is irrelevant, as it’s not due to men’s SMV rising but women’s SMV plummeting

3. Prime age females (18-23) overwhelmingly prefer men 0-4 years older than them. A man in his 30s hitting on these women is known as a “creep” unless he’s extraordinarily good looking. Even money and fame don’t necessarily preclude you from “creep” status

4. If we say that the best age for a man is the age at which he can most easily get a prime age woman, then we should conclude men peak at 18-26.

5. The only interest 30 something year old men get is from post wall roasties, not from prime age women.

6. If you’re ugly and invisible to women in your 20s, it will be the exact same story in your 30s.

>6. If you’re ugly and invisible to women in your 20s, it will be the exact same story in your 30s.

Attached: 1360269695194.gif (645x773, 9K)

Only the bottom 80% of men.

>6. If you’re ugly and invisible to women in your 20s, it will be the exact same story in your 30s.
This is luckily true only for the most desperate cases.

It's true for most men, especially when you combine it with #5. He's right.

You should if you find the right woman who isnt a skank and makes you happy. The problem is women gave up their end of the bargain and spend that time slutting around with random guys and then only try to "have real relationships" after the milk has expired

So now as a man your game is to either be chad or be a cuck who accepts one of chad's cast-off whores after she retires from hoeing

I'm ≥ this guy in the looks department and women honestly treat me so well.

>tfw everyone my age is already divorced with kids and pibbles

I'm ok with being alone at this point

Attached: 1557621804202.jpg (177x259, 7K)

This rhetoric is pushed hard by Yea Forums, who are almost entirely ugly as shit.
Anyone who has actually spoken to a woman in her 20s knows she and her friends are either openly dating, or secretly cheating with older men. I know 22 year olds dating 33s, 26 year olds dating 40s, and my 28 year old friend is dating a 48 year old father of two. It's the new normal.

hathaway has always had those big eye bags, ugly face and shit skin
hilarious how hollywood pretends she's anything more than a 5/10

Never understood this, implying those men did not get married in the end.

cause the boomers sold the young men out and each subsequent generation has less money

money = women

the boomers are literally cucking their own sons in one final act of selfishness. dont expect to be able to do the same. it will be outlawed with the first all-roastie congress

And they get married in the end.

Who the fuck wants to MARRY a whore when shes done being a whore and looks way worse than when she was being a whore?

How do you make friends at 25 years old? I lost all my previous friends.

Attached: question.png (612x491, 98K)

Because they're not degenerates who want some used-up roastie cum dumpster to reproduce with.

Islam will take over America before that happens

Females peak at 13

I don't know she often played ugly duckling type roles.

You don't.

I always felt that guy looked a little goofy, especially compared to how Yea Forums describes him.

be interesting
be funny
be incredibly lucky

try being funny and actually speak to people beyond small talk

I turn 30 in August. How do I get hot 18-21 year old girls? Surely I'm daddy tier now?

Dungeons and Dragons friend

Where am I supposed to talk to people? Anyway I'm not funny.

Pay 18-21 year old hookers. That's about it.

Spoken like an incel. Ironically sucking Chad's cock won't get you laid either.

horrible advice

Learn to talk to people. Start with something you know about. Go to some kind of convention or some place involving a hobby you like. Make friends based on what you already know and build yourself up from there.

>Islam will take over America before that happens

Mormonism is more likely, but I suppose the specifics are mostly technicalities, the overall cultural trajectory is the same.

If a woman doesn't drink, smoke, tan and party her life away she tends to look pretty good in her later years.

Christy Brinkley, 65 years old.

Attached: 7khwowr14lz21.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

even in the most ancient times of humanity the average age of first childbirth was 17

proof?

I turn 20 next year and am already invisible to women. Not like this bros...

Attached: 1553802564318.jpg (865x478, 52K)

It's sort of like Saiyans in anime. We have to live to protect our family, and be warriors. We have to keep our youth because we tend to die earlier.

Women literally don't have the propensity to keep their youth because they don't die as soon. We look younger, longer. I mean, we still find you hot and...we've grown to be attracted to your wrinkles and crows feet but....yeah we're going to look younger than you.

We die younger, and look younger for longer. This has gone on for hundreds of years. Why are you so upset about it?

this, no make up, sunscreen and healthy lifestyle and you'll look 10 years younger at least than most people your age

>conventions
I never speak to people there. I don't get it. Everyone is already with their friends.

much younger

search it, it's well documented

Start taking SSRIs and you'll feel more confident and social than ever. You can go literally anywhere and talk to anyone and they'll be more likely to feel anxious than you will.

That's OLD. IRL is different. Many of these top 20% guys are faggots and I'd beat the shit out of them and take their girl.

But it kills the dick right?

In Elizabethan England it was in the mid to later twenties, in Victorian times it was the early twenties. During said Victorian times the average age of menarche was around 16 so it is unlikely that marriage would happen around that time, for the most part. If you were referring to a specific time period I'd be curious when. A cursory google search doesn't give much so why not give citations?

t. big pharma shill

I'm in my 50s and I still get gawks from teen girls. I think I'm handsome, what do I do, Yea Forums?

Have you tried asking them out?

It might for you, but it just made me last longer. If it does, go off it.

no
I'm talking pre-civilization humans, but yeah my point was that pedos often use that argument that women use to have kids in their early teens while it's not the case at all

>Have you tried asking them out?
Not sure how to do that.

they're just looking at that old creepy weirdo checking them out

Not worth the risk for me. I have difficulties getting it up as is.

Attached: 1535213438552.jpg (1024x620, 116K)

>Prime age females (18-23) overwhelmingly prefer men 0-4 years older than them.
I'll assume you have stats to back that up, but that has not been my experience. I just banged a 21 year old chick and I'm ten years her senior. In fact, I've been crushing much younger puss in my 30s than in my 20s. In my 20s, I was crushing all milfs and cougars, but once I hit 28 or 29 it was like it flipped and the younger chicks wanted me.

>A man in his 30s hitting on these women is known as a “creep” unless he’s extraordinarily good looking.
I'm not. I just don't act like a creep.

This, and they're most likely taking pictures to laugh with their friends.

Why does it look like she's wearing someone else's face?

Attached: 7ac93e8cc77c5f43a93b30146c1ef950.jpg (499x770, 94K)

Lol if you really believe this than you have a shit experience.

anecdotal evidence

>they're just looking at that old creepy weirdo checking them out
No really, they stare at me, then stare again and then stand near me trying to have me talk to them but I ignore them because I'm shy.
Teen girls are mysterious.

Attached: bee.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The oppression of royalty is no excuse for saying that "such is thus" or that men had done it. In fact, it was women in aristocratic positions that actually oppressed women.

Women LOVE oppressing other women. Men enjoy uplifting them. Men LOVE women, and there is no denying that. The most societal, oppressive people in history have been women, attempting to maintain power that can't be held by a petty dictator. All dictatorships are feminist regimes. Why do you think that when they end, they end with crying? Just to continue another.

Men, and their sperm are the essence of rebirth. Like a fish swimming upstream.

>tfw 32 years old
>seem to be somewhat handsome
>have had multiple girlfriends who openly express a desire to have sex with me
>tfw devout Catholic
>tfw have to turn them all down

I guess I'm a volcel. All my girlfriends have been younger than me, and every time I try to bring up how important my religion is to me, they lose interest and we invariably break up. Am I just looking in the wrong place for gfs? I just want a lovely girl who I can marry and make a wife of, so we can be there for each other and she can have my sons.

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

That's according to dating apps, and dating apps are for losers.

What's with millennials and their obsession with anecdotical evidence?

Attached: 1531332681134.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

I'm in my 40s and the same, the trick is playing dumb and old
I always talk about looking for a woman my age and how frustrating is everybody everywhere is younger than me, but I'm old so online dating is a disaster bla bla
soon you get the 'whoa but your look much younger!'
but the real clue is when a girl says 'but why do you want women your age? because they are more mature mentally?' the woman who asks this usually is interested in you
so I play it dumb and say 'not only they are more mature mentally but also physically. I'm old, I already had the beautiful gfs in my 20s, and I didn't have a better time than with average gfs. Now I like to be with women my age. I don't care how a woman looks anymore, just being comfortable and happy with each other'
this last line usually works because it makes these young and insecure girls think you're a nice fella that won't criticise them for not being perfect. And you leave so they can process the conversation
the next time you see them they are receptive

Maybe they're hookers. Where are you?

>only 20% of men get laid
>all women in their 20s only date older men
>islam will take over the world
You know, it's hilarious coming back after a day out there to see how shut ins see the world.
It's a fascinating thing how your entire world view comes down to
>my life is shit and it's everyone's fault but me
and
>someday this thing will happen out of nowhere that will completely fix my life

And then you'll find yourselves in your 50s wondering why you decided to waste your life in this website.

TL;DR: your failures are your own.

Also, it's hilarious seeing the most autistic website on the internet trying to give each other tips to date women while, at the same time, shitting on them at the same time, both because it's obvious you just shit on them because they don't give you attention, and due to the "quality" of your tips.

Attached: 1539062693005.gif (300x167, 981K)

Attached: 1557294819193.jpg (567x567, 67K)

I'm a 30 year-old jew that has had sex relatively often. I'm 6'2, pretty handsome (probably because my mother is Swedish) and so, fucking nice. I love women and it's so nice to be with them. My dad's side of the family is so very angry. They're nothing but a source of ire.

I don't knock it, because it's where I got whatever intelligence I have. My sisters are very dumb. I'm very attracted to dark haired girls like my sisters. I'm auburn-haired, very tall and just dealing with blondes. I think genetically, I'm after my angry grandma that was really tiny and mean. I mean, I always found her the best parking space. I loved her very much.

It’s pretty sad how accurate this is.

Attached: C170FEB5-1E09-47B0-9063-121F3AF27C17.png (280x275, 143K)

>hollywood actors
Oh no, why do a bunch of women who wear makeup 24/7 in case there's paparazzis around and who are all addicted to drugs, alcohol and eat unhealthy shit (since they are americans) age fast?

I like this picture. Can I save it?

These days men are too close to their mothers. Your mother is actively trying to make you either gay or keep you a virgin because she does not want to let go.
Your mom is your worst influence.

So you come back from a subjective personal experience to criticize people who interpret the world based objective facts and statistics?

You're retarded.

I was lucky enough to be born good looking and charismatic enough to have a wife and kids, but the world is just like these guys are calling it, shit is absolutely fucked and coming apart at the seams.

Save it, it's all yours my friend!

Attached: 1331159776594.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Thank you.

imagine having a wife that stays hot while your looks fade away

Attached: aussiegenetics.jpg (750x500, 59K)

You're probably gonna have to drop that virgin before marriage shit man, or at least don't lead with it if you aren't dating a woman from your church. Sorry. At your age, it's not a virtue to women and even girls who subscribe to that tradition frankly just want an experienced man. Any woman close to your age who still is one is also not likely going to be attractive. She'll be a fat, lonely cat mom who spends all her time at home doing crafts and puzzles and watching Netflix while drinking her weight in wine.

A major redpill that most don't want to acknowledge or accept is that religious devotion and faith are feminine traits and behavior. They make a man weak. Women aren't attracted to that shit even when they themselves are supposedly devout.

Do you have any stories to share, Cassanova?

>The Princess Diaries was 25 years ago

What objective facts and statistics?
Those statistics are taken from dating app sites, and everyone with more than two neurons both avoids dating apps and knows that you can only find human trash in them.

This is somewhat true. I'm 37 and I regularly date retarded coeds. The trick is going all in on the younger women are not mature mentally angle. If she's in to you, watch her desperately try to prove to you that she is "mature", what ever the fuck that even means.

Would this work for me at 30? Because you sound like you get a lot of attractive younger girls and I need some.

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to get laid with a teenager.

It's just what it is at this point. I found a girl that liked my dog in Italy. You don't think you'll find it, but you will. The gen Z dudes are the ones in real trouble, not to comment on them. I met a girl that wanted to deal with international studies in Italy.

I said "thing is, you can do that at the University I'm at, it's a good one and well, I hope you like it if you want to come with me." I thought she would say no.

I said you can always go back, I grew up in a place that loved fishing and, I hope you like it here too. Thing is, people don't know what is good. That little village in Italy is awesome. Mine's good too but, eh I dunno.

What about 18 or 19?

>3. Prime age females (18-23) overwhelmingly prefer men 0-4 years older than them. A man in his 30s hitting on these women is known as a “creep” unless he’s extraordinarily good looking. Even money and fame don’t necessarily preclude you from “creep” status
This is what KEKS actually believe

>1982
>1983
>Both are 36
You are retarded op.

Attached: forward young man.webm (960x540, 2.97M)