So Yea Forums, who actually had the best card?

so Yea Forums, who actually had the best card?
I say:
>Allen > Bateman > Van Patten > Bryce

Attached: cards.png (1300x800, 1.03M)

Very nice. But wait. You ain't seen nothing yet...

>Allen > Bryce > Van Patten > Bateman

Attached: vanpatten.jpg (1371x591, 268K)

you're right, but it's more like
>allen > bateman >>>>>>>>> van patten > bryce

they all have at least one really annoying ugly feature

>doubles in the OP
Impressive, very nice. But check THESE

Attached: 8E52AC40-32DF-44AB-9688-627A93E706DF.png (894x773, 48K)

Why do they need so many vice presidents?

one off, too bad

stupid fucking bastard

>bryce with the shit texture
>van patten with the tryhard faggot bold font
what flaws do you see in bateman/allen?

Allen's is fucking perfect and if Pierce and Pierce had any sense they would adopt it as a standardized format. If I had to criticize it I'd say lose the periods in the phone number.

Van Patten's is a distant second. Simplistic but not bad by any means. It would be perfect for somebody self employed, perhaps running a small business, but for a VP of a major company it just doesn't cut it.

Bateman's is third, it has potential but the font choice almost ruins it. It lend's a logo quality to the company name in the corner when his own name should be the focus, the & and the numbers all look out of alignment. Still not terrible though.

Bryce's is complete trash. There's no way to salvage it. It looks like a fucking ticket stub.

Why do people repost this stupid shit over and over?

Does it make you feel like you have friends when people reply to you on Yea Forums?

the last two numbers are identical

>Aquisitions

if Bateman had pushed the company logo and phone no. further up into the corners (similar to allen and VP's spacing), would you put him above Van Patten?

Propose the ultimate biz card if you dare

this is the first thread I've made in months dude
I had this discussion on Yea Forums like a year ago and it was fun so I posted it myself
relax

name fonts and the numbers on bateman

I don't mind the numbers on bateman but that's just my taste

Allen > Van Patten > Bateman > Dog poop > Bryce

it's a legitimate discussion about aesthetics dude

That's a good idea but he'd also have to put the company name in all caps (technically it is, but I mean uniform size). Notice how his surname being in caps does the opposite of drawing the eye when compared to how the company name is formatted, which looks like it could be pulled off the card and slapped on the front of the building. In all the other cards PIERCE & PIERCE is simpler and takes a back seat, as well it should. When you hand someone your card you want to be Patrick Bateman, you don't want to be "that guy from Pierce & Pierce".

Your postulation is likely the vomited verbose by-product derived of some pretentious tabloid trough, filled with the speculative preconception of a blind parrot whose inept writings have inexplicably passed through bowls of some press-titute delinquent. Only to be squirted out our media's over-bloated rectum of base dis-inquisitive digression and negligent standards. Whereby it then sits to congeal and fester in the mouths of the dim-witted plebeian public. Who being more interested in celebry-tit fecal matter than true academia will tend to adulate the simplest of concocted magniloquent garbage and regurgitate it with some ill conceived notion of smug satisfaction at the prospect of lauding their views over their inherent betters, while brazenly shouting "my excreta is better than thine! Let me wipe it on your visage." So I'd thank you not to wipe your filthy conceited simpleton's conjecture all over circumstantiated explication. I bid you good day! Peasant!

Patten, clearly

They're all shit
>Aquisitions

Yeah this, those inconsistent font sizes are disgusting

Retweeted

You don't know what you're doing, you stupid fucking cunt

>uniform size
wait, so you mean the P in comparison to the rest of the word? like how the other cards have all of the PIERCE and PIERCE letters at equal size?
or just how it presents compared to his name?
sorry if I'm a retard, been drinking

>you mean the P in comparison to the rest of the word? like how the other cards have all of the PIERCE and PIERCE letters at equal size?
Exactly.

Bateman's has the number and the company logo too far inward, should be pushed further out into the corners. Wasted real estate that's not being used to the fullest

Allen's is quite excellent, the subtle off white coloring is the best shade of the lot, and it has quite a nice font. The periods in the number look inferior to the ones without, and having the address sprawled across two lines is a bold move

Bryce's is absolute shit. The fucking texture of it makes it look like a cinema ticket stub, not the card of a Vice president, and that font couldn't possibly be any more unassuming. How the fuck does Bryce have a job

Van Patten is actually making good use of a textured card unlike Bryce, but again, it's quite unassuming, doesn't have anything that truly stands out. It's a by the numbers type of card, a card that gets the job done decently enough but you don't keep that card front and center in your Rolodex, you don't remember this card after a few nights

Allen > Bateman > Van Patten >>>>>>>> a soggy betting stub with a losing bet on it > Bryce

Attached: SubtleOffWhite.jpg (345x146, 5K)

based analysis
also
>having the address sprawled across two lines is a bold move
never thought of that
definitely a hard dick move from Allen

gotcha
and yeah, now that I look at it more, it would make a difference

You dumb fucks. The point of this scene was that Bateman had the best card but his yuppie neuroticism made him think that Allen had the best. Each man at that table probably thought somebody else’s was better.

stubmind

Attached: 4B35D484-B78E-47D3-9DC3-F7A1FB5D581A.jpg (1242x707, 445K)

is that bronze font?
eh, kinda lame
also
>last name, first
gay

Allen's should have smaller font at the bottom so that it's everything in one line like the others

>Not recognizing the power play that is taking up two lines with your business address
Cardlet

Wow I didn't realize how good his card was.

so we can all agree that Bryce has a shit card and Allen easily has the best?

Allen > Van Patren > Bryce > Bateman

whoa
Bateman last?
why?

eh
it's a little flashy for me

Tobias Funke

I genuinely believe the mods or gookmoot turn the digits machine on for these threads