Chernobyl > The Terror

Chernobyl > The Terror

Attached: 5ce0a097ae55c.jpg (680x1000, 96K)

My father drank gin also

Attached: 1553344862847.jpg (647x434, 88K)

redpill me on this.
looks to me just like a documentary rather than a dread/horror novel

do you have dark skin?
or a vagina?
if yes, dont bother. you wont get it. go back to reality tv and nba2k

um yikes sweaty

Factually correct. Surprisingly, OP was not a faggot today.

This is important

1. 2.

well get on board and enjoy the best threads on Yea Forums along with the rest of us
come to the land if high IQs, antisemetism, big memes and well endowed posters.
no niggers, spics, females or jews allowed. pale males only. nothing interferes with our kino and its purity.

Attached: 1557441845651.jpg (680x834, 141K)

You're clearly delusional.

well is there any supernatural element on it or something original, or is it just a documentary?

>The Terror
Show for men
>Chernobyl
DUDE I WANT TO FUCK REACTOR-CHAN!!!!

it is a dramatization

I know you’re anger comes from a dark place. You can get better though, and be happier. I promise. You just have to really try

just ate a banana

this post is emitting sickening levels well above 3.6 and making us all ill
take me to the infirmary

you have no better comment to offer?

>comes from a dark place
yeah its called public housing

Based and redpilled

>I know you’re anger comes
I know you're retarded. And likely a jew nigger.

The crappiest comment ever. Spam elsewhere d#ckhead, your a true shame to Chad

Meme at me too, user!

it's a quote from the show, redditors can only express themselves with memes

>your

Seek an intercourse.

Yay!

grim

this.
the last thing we need is a bunch of 85 IQ no Y chromosome having maria lopez on twitter and instagram talking shit on chernobyl for not having enough POC #fuckdemrussiansevil #hittingdatbluntharderthanreactor4 #whitemanbelyingasalways

stay away. we dont want your kind involved with things like this.

>inb4 at some point they introduce a bright nigger scientist who tells everyone what to do
Imagine.

as long as theres no jew propaganda or fucking diversity, im in.

I didn't see graphite on the ground but may I please go to the infirmary anyway?

C-comrade, I...

>no jew propaganda or fucking diversity
>hbo
listen I'll go to the beach but if there's any fucking sand there I'm done
he doesnt know about the african nuclear scientist that is gonna give the speech at the IAEA conference

sad..............

Wait a minute, there are gravel/rocky beaches out there. With no sand.
>he doesnt know about the african nuclear scientist that is gonna give the speech at the IAEA conference
pls no

Subtle tankie propaganda

fucking kikes are always pushing for the legalization of sports gambling in the USA
every single fucking news show talks about legalizing sports gambling and all the benefits of it

I mean I agree.
but those jews are just so one sided and obvious about their promotion of its acceptance and normalization. like fucking black people and raising kids that arent yours and pedophilia or all those other things they care about getting accepted.

I don’t know why we’re even comparing the two anymore. The Terror is a really good show with a kino ending; so far Chernobyl is kino top to bottom. If Chernobyl has a “meh” ending, it might end up a fair fight.

>Antisemitism
Surprisingly lacking in /RBMK/. I wonder why.

This is so wierd to me
I see Chernobyl in the canon of great HBO miniseries;
>Olive Kitteridge
>The Night Of
>Band of Brothers
>Mildred Pierce
>My Brilliant Friend
All amazing shows.

Then there's a whole lot more like
>Sharp Objects
>The Young Pope
>Generation Kill
>Show me a Hero
>The Pacific
>John Adams
which are good but not great.

So it's just wierd to me that so many people here seem to consider this show some kind of last bastion against 'progressive' media, because it has a largely white male ensemble cast, and isn't a simple humanist drama, when really it's just good because it's good and the similiar shows which are also good often are quite simple stories about people, or focus on women like Olive Kitteridge or Mildred Pierce, or Muslims like The Night Of, or any number of other things which Chernobyl is supposedly some great anti-thesis to.

So basically, if you like Chernobyl, because it is quality, there are a whole lot of other HBO miniseries that are as good if not better.

I'd like some explanation here. Have many of you seen the other good HBO miniseries?

Attached: babar.jpg (4572x5751, 2.16M)

>fucking kikes are always pushing for the legalization of sports gambling in the USA
Kek

>gin

Attached: 1532700227848.jpg (349x326, 61K)

They're not comparable. The Terror is a good mediocre show.
It's not a great show, it's not kino.

The production falls flat. Both have a go at horror and the feeling evoked by Chernobyl is on a completely different level.
The Terror might as well be a daytime soap opera by comparison.

>Blyat

the night of
mildred pierce
olive kitteridge
my brilliant friend
>excellent

generation kill
john adams
sharp objects
young pope
>not so great

you sir need a lesson
1. john adams
2. generation kill
3. band of brothers
4. chernobyl
5. sharp objects if only for the director

nigga get a clue
from the earth to the moon might be on there somewhere also

>from the earth to the moon
I just haven't seen it. Have you actually seen the other shows i mentioned?

Sharp Objects looks absolutely gorgeous. The photography and art design and primary location of the house are stunning. Amy Adams is good enough to spend all the time with, plus parts of it are extremely well executed, like the climax, and the party scene. But it meanders. The flashbacks and the past-current day stuff isn't that interesting and the small town setting isn't well fleshed out enough and in general a lot of the show drags and centers around a mystery story which does not handle tension and is filled with workmanlike plot points and irellevant secondary characters who are boring to watch. It's more an atmostpheric-art show about a drunk than a proper mystery story and i think that's just lazy.

John Adams doesn't have the art at all, it's just meme dutch angles and a competent historical drama. Again it's good but the humanist moments and drama isn't particularly strong either.

Chernobyl is too early to judge but yes i think it could be up there. I'm loving it so far.

Band of Brothers & Generation Kill i remember fondly but it's been a long time.

>mildred pierce
>olive kitteridge
>my brilliant friend

if i had to pick 3 best it would be these

The only way this show could be better is if it also drew the ire of the redditranny alliance. Looks like they've done it, although I can't figure out how or why...

no way, but somewhat close

Based I say

and if you're gonna laud Sharp Objects because of Jean Marc Vale, well yeah, ok, Dallas Buyers Club was kino. He is a great director.

But Todd Haynes who directed the Mildred Pierce miniseries made Carol which is imo an even better film.

>John Adams doesn't have the art at all
I have led this horse to water. its up to him what happens now.
better than generation kill? get out of here. not saying they arent great. but thats just me. things that focus on relationships too much seem self indulgent and weak to me. I dont get the same thing you get from them. I appreciate them. then again I enjoyed big little lies despite how worn out and pathetic it was. again just because of the director.

>jews make a movie about how jews seek to flood the world with poor dark skinned people despite all resistance to it on the merits of DINDU NUFFIN
you need to watch "show me a hero"

now lets all hold our breath for HBO to make a balanced series about the israeli/palestinian conflict...................

velvet goldmine is my favorite musical if not favorite movie ever.
but that fag is a one note wonder for me when it comes to that other shit.

My Brilliant Friend & Mildred Pierce aren't exactly simple dramas though. Have you actually seen them? They both have a lot of plot and characters in unusual situations, and interesting period settings, not just 'ordinary' drama about domestic home life or whatever.

Like Olive Kitteridge.

I'm Not There is bob dylankino and Carol is one of the best films this decade, if not ever.

I didn't love this. I thought it was very good but not great. The black girl character kind of annoyed me a little bit.

But fuck when Oscar Isaacs kills himself it is brutal.

>now lets all hold our breath for HBO to make a balanced series about the israeli/palestinian conflict...................
lol it's probably asking a bit much

there is some west bank kino though, The Honourable Woman with Maggie 'beautiful' Gyllanhil is extremely good (although it shits the bed a little in the last few eps).
Proper hbo-esque quality atleast for a while.
It was a Sundance Channel co-production, like Rectify.

Also last year, Park Chan Wook's (the handmaiden, oldboy), The Little Drummer Girl was also israel palestine kino although both shows are really more just cool thrillers than geo-politically comprehensive or anything.

is having Jared Harris on your show a kino guarantee?

the joke was HBO is jew propaganda headquarters
I concede that good quality programming has been made

but if HBO did it, the series would be 2 episodes glorifying the zionist terrorists bombing the brits, 2 episodes of palestinian child murdering cardboard cutouts bombing schools and bus's, and the final 2 would be about why a two state solution is impossible and the arabs should leave to jordan.

Both are great but Chernobyl is the best tv show I've seen in over a decade and maybe even ever so it's obviously better. It's scarier than any horror movie I've ever seen.

>>I was not a "government" like you understand government. It was like Feudalism. A feudal hierarchy of Party secretaries and evil brainwashed bureaucrats and just brainwashed citizens that crushed people and enforced brutal fear of authority, conformity, mediocrity, self censorship and every anti-Chad quality.
Well put.

This post sounds ridiculous but goddamnit I agree

Attached: FC899B43-B637-4F3E-8632-EF51EB0A79DB.jpg (600x857, 124K)

I think you're confusing hardcore right wing zionist jews with liberal jews user.
I think most HBO jews probably have a more nuanced position than you imagine, and don't politically support escalation of militarization and increased settlements, or the netanyahu administration. But they would obviously still want Israel to exist.

I mean HBO does have a lot of content humanising diaspora muslims, The Night Of, High Maintenance, Palestinian Chicken

Veep even explicitly lampoons conservative jews fucking with american politics and droning muslims and stuff like that

Did Dyatlov get sent to a Moscow hospital and get really bad radiation sickness as it happens in the show?

I think youre confusing the six and the two sides of a dice. still belong to the same game with the same purpose.
you gotta break past that and realize its a rigged game with a desired outcome all efforts are put into achieving that outcome.
>see every single hard left wing jew promoting immigration and multiculturalism abroad then moving to israel later in life and becoming hard right xenophobes
see that american they sent to sweden to open borders then fled to israel
or that australian that celebrated ruining australia then fled to israel and became a right wing nut that wanted to stop all immigration to israel

My mom is Jewish. She's very liberal except when it comes to Israel. She thinks that all the Muslims should just be thrown out (and I agree).

The Wire > Sopranos > Chernobyl > The Terror > Boardwalk Empire > The Terror > Sharp Objects > True Detective > Westworld > Six Feet Under > Deadwood > Game of Thrones >

>Generation Kill
>which are good but not great.

Attached: 1537157270036.jpg (2717x1889, 530K)

>My mom is Jewish
Just say “I’m Jewish”, comrade. No one in these threads will judge. Or I won’t, because I’m Jewish.

>My mom is Jewish.
My condolences, mister jew.

No, it's a very complicated and nuanced issue. And your examples don't negate the liberal diaspora jews who remain in the diaspora, which is most of them.

how about the settlements thing?

Those two scenes with the miners were pretty good.

>jews abroad in a host nation promote multiculturalism at the expense of the host nation and its people
>same jews in israel sterilize or deport any immigrant not ashkenazi
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

its almost like they both want a racially pure homeland and at the same time for the rest of the world to become a brazil tier mulatto slave race susceptible to corruption and influence

what a coincidence. please tell me all the nuances and complications.
>the one defining characteristic of a nation is enforced borders being overwritten in a decade and the floodgates opened to the 3rd world to leech off the host nation
makes sense
>stop building settlements. you guys have already done enough damage. why are you still provoking and punishing people so you can send it tanks and destroy infrastructure?
ITS NOT THE SAME. YOURE A NAZI. GOD GAVE US THIS LAND. THEY CAN JUST LEAVE. HOW CAN YOU BE SO INTOLERANT.

oy vey its all so tiresome.
and dont think your goy brigade the free masons are gonna escape the purge when it happens either faggot.
honestly once you consider the free masons a zionist organization seeking to carry out the one world enslavement of humanity for the benefit of jews the entire history and current state of the world makes complete sense.
try it out. everything adds up. it was like solving for x in a math equation for me.

really makes you think

jared harris is gold jerry!
solid gold!

alright lad settle down

what's the solution? If you were a genuinely liberal diaspora jew, what would you want to happen?

>one world government
>multiracial slave race created by flooding the 1st world with 3rd world immigrants
>symbol is a star of david aka square and compass
>end goal is rebuilding the temple of solomon
>great architect was a palatable way to convert christians into accepting judiasm long ago

I mean do I need to post the masonic ritual ceremony with netanyahu and all the leaders in the "solomons mines" ritual in israel?
why do you think we are trying to install a free mason in venezuela right now? just a coincidence?

youre either jewish or pic related

Attached: C-r02UtXsAEL0yK.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>what's the solution?
the final one apparently. except we need all races worldwide to come together and destroy them all for good once and for all.
barry>chernobyl tho

the terror>mad men
or anything else amc has put out

This last ep with the hospital scenes made me so uncomfortable i genuinely considered pausing for the night and picking it up in the morning. Jesus the level of oh no no no NO NO NO NO when the thot is putting her crispy husband's spicy hand directly on her unborn child

Someone get this man to the infirmary.

Her name is Yea Forums.

I watched Chernobyl Heart years before the Terror came out, so I'm going with the Terror. I can't put myself through a fictional depiction of what actually happened. I was too horrified by the aftermath.

I have a feeling a "nuclear" disaster may happen in palestine
>oy vey we need billions to ship these "refugees" to europe and solve the problem
10 years later
>oy vey the fallout is much less than we expected, I guess we can build greater israel now!

but you'll accept a fictional depiction of what happened to the Franklin expedition, complete with a 'tuunbaq' that does not even exist in inuit culture?

well you get up there, take a look for yourself and tell me what you see with your own eyes

Kek

Attached: guuuud shit.png (432x313, 247K)

TO THE ROOF

The Terror suffers from bad acting and straying away from the source so badly in the conditions

I agree with this OP

>bad acting
who?

the icemaster and Crozier's servant

>duh two triangles are stars of david now
come on bro

Is either one of those the guy with the forks? He was the only one whose performance seemed poor to me.

guy with forks is the icemaster
i think he means hickey for crozier's servant

star of david is literally 2 triangles though

Give me 3 good men and il give you a quick run down.

so that makes free mason crypto jews?
have sex incel

> free mason crypto jews
I wouldn't be surprised.
grow up.

durr jews run da world and free masons are helping them!
howabout you grow up.

one is a group of diaspora that are barely coalescing and the other are a fucking bro group with buildings so guys can have beers without the wives and kids around

Yes at least Chernobyl has a proud and strong female character, something that was severly missing in that boat show.

Yeah jews totally don't have building where they can go and hang out without the wife and kids. They barely own any property am I right?

>lol jews are a-ok and you're a delusional conspiracy theorist haha dude lol go out have sex incel
Dully noted.

KGB is stronger.

lady jane is strong

yeah,that was so haunting and frustrating.

you being an incel is independent anything jews do

have sex

>doesn't know what a documentary is

>simple stories about people, or focus on women like Olive Kitteridge or Mildred Pierce, or Muslims like The Night Of
im not watching any of that queer shit

my man right here

>free masons are da jooz
yeah the old man white club is all about jews now. I guess thats why all the old golf clubs were pure jewish establishments for a century right?

As much as I love pic related I have to agree.

Attached: 29164244_The_Terror_KA_1.jpg (3000x1688, 2.59M)