Dead careers general:

Dead careers general:

Attached: MV5BMTM2NDE3MDk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI1MDY0Nw@@._V1_-1.jpg (1411x2048, 472K)

Attached: carey111203_560.jpg (560x675, 43K)

She's from a rich family and dating Joaquin Phoenix. She doesn't need to rush anything.

Natalie Mara

Why didn't they make The Girl that Played with Fire? Wasn't the first one kind of successful?

Hugely successful. Critically acclaimed. No idea what happened to it.

mara > rooney

Even Fincher couldn't turn the absurd mess that is the second and third books into something sensible.

she is just perfect

who

Attached: 220px-Aaron_Paul_Berlinale_2014_(cropped).jpg (220x384, 27K)

I guess those two books aren't really appropriate for the film format
I watched the Swedish TV series and it was good, but I can see why only the first season is film material

He is in Westworld

whatworld?

benzo

Attached: ashley-benson.jpg (640x1136, 99K)

It made money but Sony clearly was expecting more money so they had to can the sequels.

turned gay for attention and no one cared

yes, it's dead

is that whats west of westeros

She runs the NY Football Giants now, drafted that kid from Duke too high this year.

She's the perfect example of the Hollywood It girl, whose life expectancy is about a year and half.

We had her, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Brie Larson and who knows who next. You can tell that Larson is already on her last legs, ready to be overtaken by maybe Margaret Qualley or Awkwafina?

The second book was somewhat redeemable, third book went all Jason Bourne gay bullshit retard literature.