OBJECTIVELY BEST RR SPINOFF CASTING:

>Bobby B: Tom Hardy The Big Guy Himself
>Ned Stark: James Mcavoy
>Jon Arryn: Liam Neeson
>Young Jaime:Bradley James
>Mad King: Anthony Hopkins
>Hoster Tully:Donald Sutherland
>Lord Bolton:Cilian Murphy
>Rhaeger: some random emo skinny blonde faggot i dc i dont like this harp playing cocksucker
>Tywin: Linus Roache
>Young Stannis: Colin Morgan
>Brandon:Clive Standen
Females
>Lyanna: Katie Mcgrath
>Young Cersei: Margot Robbie, shes bound to do a period piece at some point
>Young Catelyn:Bonnie Wright
>Rhaella:Alice Eve
>Elia:Hanna Mangan Lawrence

Rate my casting /got/

Attached: mmmhmmtargfuckingshits.jpg (652x400, 69K)

>Rhaeger: some random emo skinny blonde faggot i dc i dont like this harp playing cocksucker
Holy Fucking BASED

Uh, yeah. That's gonna be a BASED from me, dawg.

Based, especially the part about rhaegar. Why aren't there more talks about a bobby rebellion spinoff? Itd be infinitely better than whatever aegon crap they wanted to do

Attached: 1558325064611.jpg (800x450, 70K)

Fatman said no to a Robert's Rebellion spinoff.

We already know the basic beats of Bobby's story unless you wanna do "This is what REALLY happened."

Why?

We've already established that kino is possible within the confines of his writing (GoT s1-4)

honestly it would be a good 2-season story. S1 showing Aerys descent into madness and S2 the actual rebellion. D&D seem to have a boner for Rhaegar and a hate-boner for everything Baratheon,so it would need better, fairer writers than GoT

>hate boner for everything baratheon
Why? Just because they killed stannis?

they've been shitting on Robert's memory for 2-3 seasons by making it seem he was at fault for rebelling because "rhaegar and lyanna loved each other" as if that makes what they did right. Even Renly was a caricature of his book self on the show

>Tom Hardy as Bobby B.
Robert is supposed to be a 6'5 muscled gigachad not some manlet

>Too old
>Too old
>Too old
>Too old
>Way too old, Aerys was like 40
>who?
>no
>I guess
>hell no
>no and too old
who gives a damn about the cunts, but if I can get some Alice Eve sex scene then sure
1 true king/10

Roberts Rebellion should never be elaborated on and made objective in it's events. It exists in passing and their is a lot of deliberate misinformation due to multiple viewpoints weighing in on it.

Room Temperate IQ detected. You can't write Robert's Rebellion based on the books, there isn't enough there and too much would have to be made up as well as made objective fact. Even a book about RObert's Rebellion written by George himself would ruin it. Why do you retarded faggots insist that absolutely everything has to be shown to you?

everyone is aged up on the show

>mad king Anthony Hopkins

solid OP

Attached: 1558417241206.png (869x1023, 1.03M)

Robert Alliance
>Based Bobby B,a Warrior-God with a giant fucking hammer who won 3 battles on THE FIRST DAY of the Rebellion,got wounded and fucked every prostitute in the brothel he stayed in to nurse his wounds in one night. The Alpha Chad to end all Chads
>Based Jon Arryn, old,wise, honorable noble, refusing to hand over his foster sons to a Mad King to execute them for no crime they committed, calling his banners in defiance
>Based Ned, honorable and noble duty-bound warrior
>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Stannis the Mannis, holding Storm's End and starving almost to the death and not surrendering, executing lords who tried to betray him, and almost catapulting their remains to the Tyrells before his Maester convinced him to keep the bodies in case meat was needed.
>Based Roose going loose at Trident
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Frey for joining the winning side later
>Based fertile beautiful Lady Catelyn Tully spreading her legs to ensure future generations of Starks are born
>Based Ser Jaime Lannister, slaying tyrants to save the people

Tarcuck Alliance
>Mad King Cuck with scabs who hadnt showered or cut his hair in decades
>Rhaecuck, emo faggot who plays a harp and breaks marriage vows
>Mace Tycuck,a fatass ruled by his mommy and has never won a battle
>Doran Martellcuck,literally blackmailed and forced to join on Mad Cuck's side because his womanlet sister was being held hostage
>Jon Cuckington, Rhaegars friendzoned fagboi
>Sickly Eliacuck and her sickly babies with the retarded Targ names
Which side was the good guys? Is it even a question???

Attached: Remove Targ.jpg (602x441, 100K)

because it sounds a million times more interesting than the plot of the books, why tell us about a better story than the one we're seeing?

GODS HE WAS STRONG THEN

Rhaegar was, considering if he had survived the 7 kingdoms would have entered a golden age under his rule and they would have been extremely prepared for the others due to his book-faggotry and obession with prophecies. The whole point of Rhaegar was that he would have been the perfect king and that shit got fucked up when Robert killed him.

they're still too old by show standards

James McAvoy as Ned is kind of fucking lame, but at least him and T.Hardy will be close in height.

Robert's Rebellion is 282 AC. GoT begins at 298 AC. Tom Hardy today can not pull off looking sixteen years younger than Bobby looked in S1. The only well-known actor you could use is Charles Dance reprising his role as Tywin because Tywin is the kind of guy who has looked like an old man since he was 20, everyone else is too young and would basically need randoms. What you really want is a spinoff covering Dunk, Egg, and the Blackfyre Rebellion. End it with Brynden Rivers becoming the three-eyed raven and a child of the forest talking to him about the influence he once held over the seven kingdoms, and him swearing he'll hold it again before a cameo of Bran on a new throne in King's Landing looking smug and crippled.

It sounds interesting because it's a bunch of legends and ambiguous viewpoints that let your imagination run wild with it. The moment you give objective answers as the it's precise events it becomes trash. This is not hard to understand.

Shut up you idiot, no one cares, they're all roughly correspondent to the current casts age. Fuck off

>Bobby B is described as nearly 6'6"
>Tom hardy is 5'9"
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>>Roose fought at the Battle of the Trident during Robert's Rebellion. When Ser Barristan Selmy, seriously wounded, was brought before Lord Robert Baratheon, Roose counselled that they should kill him. Robert ignored Roose and spared Barristan's life, sending his own maester to tend to the Kingsguard's wound

Whooaa loogout Roose really went wild

Are you OP? If so your post had like 2 good choices and the rest you could tell weren't really given much of a shit about.

Mark Addy is 5'11"

Rhaegar threw everything away for the sake of the Azor Ahai prophecy. He could have easily overthrown Aerys and been that perfect king if he had wanted, he could have courted Lyanna and married her openly instead of them running away in the night without telling anyone, his book-faggotry and obsession with prophecies is exactly what led him to go to the Trident knowing he was going to die because at that point his job (bringing Azor Ahai reborn into the world) was already done. It was basically suicide-by-cop, but with a giant hammer to the chest instead of getting shot.

Has Roose ever given anyone bad advice? He would've unironically been a GOAT Hand

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (869x1023, 253K)

>>Based fertile beautiful Lady Catelyn Tully spreading her legs to ensure future generations of Starks are born
Noh. If they were doing Robert's rebellion and the leaf up to it Catelyn wouldn't be as important as Ashara. Ned gets married off to her for an alliance then fucks her for a kid before jumping back into fighting, young Ned would be hung up on Ashara

Attached: 1557858945330.png (776x883, 409K)

I find it unlikely that he went to the Trident believing he was absolutely going to die, considering the conversation he had with Jaime before he rode off to the Trident.

>Mace Tycuck
nigga if anyone on this site lived in the 7 kingdoms they would 100% choose to live in the Reach under Tyrell rule.
>Unlimited tendies
>Good weather in all seasons so that your girth does not over heat and exhaust yourself
>Booming population so no one can rag on your for not pulling your weight around since theres wage cucks everywhere to do that for you
>living under a man who literally uses good boy points.

Mine was some Targaryen boy at the Battle of the Trident. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, this dumb inbred lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with the single swing of his sword. I knocked him down with the hammer - Gods, I was strong then. Caved in his breastplate. Probably shattered every rib he had. Stood over him, hammer in the air. Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait!" They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Stupid boy. Now the Targaryens hide across the sea like everyone else. He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys, and today his wife would be making him miserable, his sons would be inbreds, and he'd be wanking three times in the night to piss into a bowl. Wine!

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>I find it unlikely that he went to the Trident believing he was absolutely going to die

Until the Battle of the Trident,the Targs were considered heavy favorites to crush the rebels

Only if the very last scene in a Roberts rebellion spinoff is Sean Bean writing a book titled Game of Thrones: Robert's Rebellion

Attached: 1558323031323.jpg (1032x744, 297K)

Based Merlin actors. Colin as Stannis would be kino the others might be a bit old.

Telling Bobby to kill Barry was bad advice. Barry was Bobby's most loyal and most skilled KG and a hero of the people. He only went to dragonslut after Cersei had Joff fire him.

Reminder that show Balon won the War of Five Kings

Attached: IMG_2947.png (1200x1309, 2.62M)

>Telling Bobby to kill Barry was bad advice.
shut the fuck up, Barristan has always been a cowardly bootlicker, didn't honor Robert's will and joined Dany's stable of cucks out of pure spite

Barristan might've been a great swordsman, but he was a meek, servile cockaroach

also he couldn't save Robert from the boar

Tyrells have too much ambition, that shit would (and does) bite them back eventually. I'll take the Vale please.
>Farm goats and hike trails and watch the sun rise and build snowmen with qts like Mya Stone while staying the fuck out of everyone else's dumb wars

have sex

>great swordsmen
>meek and servile
You're describing the perfect kingsguard member you fucking idiot.

>great swordsmen
>BTFO by barefoot mereneese

>hiring a 5'9" to play young bobby b
>old bobby actor is 5'11"
that wont work you idiot

If you want to follow the show canon then Roose never gives him that piece of advice in the first place you fucking idiot.

AAAAAAAAAAH GREYWORM HELP ME

> fun is not allowed

Kys

>gets utterly BTFO
>resorts to name-calling

Try saying something that isn't fucking idiotic if you don't want to be called a fucking idiot.

Attached: ImplyingFull.gif (300x167, 2.95M)

>seething selmycuck

Attached: 1500828713838.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

It wouldn't be fun. You'd hate it more than you hate the piece of shit that GoT is.

kek what a bitch

why in the fuck does reddit want a rebellion show so badly?

there's a reason why it's used as set up for the events of the book/show, and not the start of the books/show.

Furthermore what the fuck would be the point. We can all summarize what happens in a few sentences and you really can't add much more because then you'd have to wonder why whatever you added didn't come up in GoT ever once.