K-kino??

K-kino??

Attached: DUDE-PARALULZ-LMAO.jpg (1920x2160, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bvig-qsk-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it

Wherever Targ's go they must also rape.
Colonizers gonna colonize.

S8 Kino thread? Sounds good to me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 9.16.27 PM.png (1280x722, 987K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 10.36.59 PM.png (1273x698, 1.08M)

so basically its another Dany thread

i approve

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 11.01.45 PM.png (1280x721, 865K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 1.55.26 AM.png (808x481, 416K)

Dany's main source of power is the dragon behind her as she emerges from the destruction a feared and would-be dictator.

Jon has the love of the people and is elected their leader, and they follow him into the most northern lands, a place where new life will soon spring.

imagine thinking CGI that lasts for 5 seconds, ultra-simple symbolic imagery (if you can even call it that), and cheap color grading is "good cinematography"
ive seen checkmarked (((accounts))) all over twitter the last few days claiming that the shot of dany with the dragon behind her "deserves to be immortalized in film studies courses" in the future
these people are fucking retarded

1. It implies that she is a warg with Drogon. Last episode the sound of bells "woke the dragon" (Drogon's consciousness bled into hers, making her want to snap the neck of a weak prey)
2. She might have timed it intentionally to make Jon fear her power.
3. It also represents her vanity, she claims to want to liberate people, but a big part of her internal motivation has always been her self-concept as a fearsome Queen of Dragons.

Dany becoming evil should’ve been a season finale. We’d get one year of sexy evil fanart

this exact shot has been done by a billion edgy animes since the dawn of time

God this. I would’ve killed for an entire season of pure edge Dany

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 11.02.12 PM.png (1280x698, 855K)

Attached: EF14EA1F-A2D5-4870-8DCE-94B1E9842668.jpg (1940x994, 170K)

Attached: Dany Kino of Kinos.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: IIIIIIIITTTTSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIME.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Attached: Doggo of KinoThrones.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

how does he not burn his tongue off

why does the camera have to move?

good question

They are presumably immune. "Fire cannot kill a dragon" and all.

Only way it's biologically possible is if the dragon spits out a combustion liquid from one orifice and something to ignite it from another orifice, combing into fire outside of it's mouth/organism.

Yes, we saw Reign of Fire, too.

How is it possible that nearly every aspect of GoT is close to 10/10 except the fucking writing

why did it snow

holy fuck i forgot that movie existed

>you realize Jon is the only one who kept his direwolf
>the only one left to keep his true self from dying

Attached: 1482964491428.jpg (299x274, 16K)

>I wonder what this would feel like inside my pusay

No. Dany with the dragon behind her like that was trying WAY too hard to be kino. It looked like shit in motion.

That shot with Dan was a bit cheesy but I saw nothing wrong with Jon's. He always belonged up north and the wildlings basically saw him as their messiah by this point. Also if he stayed south of the wall he'd be a potential threat to Sansa's rule, and it would be really awkward if he had to murder yet another queen.

THEY MASSACRED MY BOY

>threat to Sansa's rule
she wanted him to rule though

I think plot details are the one thing they have to keep hush hush and secret which means only a select few are given the permission to write out the script, that way they can keep GRRM's important plot notes from leaking. That's also the drawback when your show's main selling point is the plot twists and subverted tropes.

the real dire wolf was the friends we made along the way

Each of their Dire Wolves symbolized their peraonal struggles.
Jon's was an outcast of genetic abnormality that had to sacrifice everything for duty and, ultimately, survive because of the usefulness of that unique quality.

fuck this iron bitch

Attached: 1336489683360.jpg (500x1500, 103K)

>digits wasted on reddit humor

I feel so bad for Jon snow being cast to a literal gulag. It did kinda makes sense but I hope he fucks off to winter fell 5 times a month and has children from some qt

he's literally going to forge his own targaryen kingdom north of the wall and have like twenty wildling wives. he won the game of thrones

Actually not memeing

Why did the last 2 minutes just show people walking through the woods in the north??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the cinematography is pretty kino, the audio too, acting as well

it's just the writting and directing sucked

what? jon hated the political games, he will be happy as fuck up north

plebeian taste
>duh wings means she bad women
I think we got it after she killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, burning them alive
>walking into the unknown
why? Jon has no reason or motivation to do this. the unsuilled just left, sansa is ruler of an independent north, she can just pardon him
Why take the least fertile land to grow when we had 5 seasons dedicating to giving the wild lings land in the south
Why even have a nights watch? the white walkers are dead and there is a giant hole in the wall, plus by leaving the wall hes not doing his job? So hes not part of the nights watch?
Also they have jails right? thats were you put criminals
didnt the white walkers just murder everyone south of the wall?
There should be plenty of empty farmland?
why do you need to travel north?
I guess because Jon feels sorry for himself that he killed a mass murder and a tyrant

this is anything BUT kino

Based jorahposter

Those are ashes numbnuts

I think the top one is meant to represent the dragon in her rising but should have happened 2 seasons ago

>I feel so bad for Jon snow being cast to a literal gulag.
What? He's going back to the Wall which is a job he volunteered for in the first place and he gets to chill with his friends and his direwolf.

Should have stayed in the cave

Attached: ygritte.gif (245x200, 1.97M)

Why did the previous 10 minutes show a sitcom/marvel post-credits scene

youtube.com/watch?v=_bvig-qsk-M

His tongue is wet

??? Lmao

they should have just made kings landing wet, plus all the people in it. instant dragon immunity

NO
The sets and costumes were bad this season

>He's going back to the Wall which is a job he volunteered for in the first place
He only volunteered because the Ned and Benjen hyped it up as a noble duty and Kat made him feel unwelcome as fuck at Winterfell. He never volunteered because he loves frozen wastelands. Don't you remember how disappointed he was when he found out the Night's Watch was just a shithole full of criminals and bastards?

Tormund is his friend but the other Wildlings regard him with a mixture of fear and respect, they're not his friends. His actual friends in the Night's Watch are dead except Sam, which is on the other side of the continent.

Not to mention life beyond the wall is hard even without white walkers.
Also remember his long glance back at the gate as he leaves with the Wildlings.

He probably would've been happier as a Kingsguard. No real responsibilities aside from protecting his brother and Bran would've let him go wherever he wanted, including visiting the Wildlings.

Attached: kieran-belshaw-redkeepgate-danysview-v014copy.jpg (1920x1106, 866K)

Nigga what? I mean I'm not saying you're wrong or that's not cool but give me more evidence on Dany warging into drogon

Attached: kieran-belshaw-redkeepgate-ruins-danyspeech-20ft-moredamage-v011copy.jpg (1920x1317, 905K)

Active cooling. Some rocket nozzles actually get icicles on them. All you gotta do is pump your fuel through the tongue before sending it to combust.

Attached: hqdefault(15).jpg (480x360, 12K)

If she did skinchange she's not doing it intentionally
The Stark chidren are all wargs, though not deliberately apart from Bran.

kino shots tbqh

those banner bros