Some guy on Youtube is somehow a better interviewer than TV professionals with decades of experience and teams of...

>some guy on Youtube is somehow a better interviewer than TV professionals with decades of experience and teams of writers getting paid six figures

How does he do it?

Attached: Q4YUPDFHPRCZVMX36TXNB6VYYA (1).jpg (800x450, 27K)

the trick is that they are eating something.

Eating and conversing is a natural part of human culture for tens of millennia.

He spends hours formulating the easiest questions on the planet and cuts out the awkward parts

Whenever things get real awkward he can divert back to >muh next sauce

He had a good agent

From what little I've seen he's not really a good interviewer. He's bad at deviating from his prewritten questions

he's not actually that good, but most people on tv are there because of nepotism, self-prostitution, or diversity hiring. Most people on tv have zero actual talent, which makes actual self-made people seem better

Source?

Good editing and probably a workshopped set of questions

dude's an absolute wet rag when he guest stars on other shows

Teams of writers and researchers kills interviewing stone dead. A great interviewer is someone who wants to know things we want to know, and things we didn't know we wanted to know, and who can ask in a way that makes the interviewee enjoy answering. "So I heard you [prompt for next planned anecdote]?" makes talk shows bland.

he's pretty awkward nigga idk what you're talking about

this is forced shit its not just some dood on the internet its a big mega corporation pushing this shit are u actually that retarded watching this is worse than watching buzzfeed or whatever

>TV professionals

all interviews are forced as shit, both people are there to get something out of it. never is a recorded interview a natural conversation.

What a fucking idiotic post, kill yourself retard.

I don't really give a shit I just want to see over dramatic reactions to hot sauces.

he acts like a fucking robot and have 0 charisma

The sound of people chewing food and talking irritates me

Because he actually takes a genuine interest in his guests and watches a ton of their shit before they come, goes on their social media, reads up on their history etc. He wants to ask interesting questions that are not really dumb and generic "uhhh hey what's it like working on such a big movie? haha".
Unlike people like kimmel or fallon or couldn't give less of a shit about their guest 99% of the time and just asks pre-vetted and safe questions.

Imagine this guy interviewing Trump and Sanders during the campaign.

At the same time?

>memorized written questions
>Wow such a great interviewer

Nigga are you retarded?

I like how the hot sauce always eventually breaks down the celebrities, and we get to see the 'real' them, for just a tiny fraction of a moment.
Some of them walk in there all snooty, or acting like a character, then eventually, the questions get tougher and more personal, you start to see them turn red and sweat, and suddenly they forget that they're a millionaire, and you get to see who they really are

Attached: 1359425395496.jpg (480x637, 105K)

Don’t consider him to be a great or charismatic host but he seems like a decent guy which helps

Apparently you're the one who is retarded if you think the questions is the only thing that determines a good interviewer from a bad one.

Attached: 4FD2A79800000578-0-image-a-26_1536338913926.jpg (634x357, 47K)

I will never understand this in a billion ears. This hipster is the smuggest most obnoxious autist on the entire planet. Every question is 95% meaningless, fake, overly rehearsed, overly wordy "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME" diatribes and then 5% real question. I hate him and I'm convinced that the internet meme about him being a better interviewer than professionals is viral marketing.

Anyone who can't see this is a fucking retard. I watched 2 episodes. In both of them, he would ask a question in the most beta way possible with upward inflection during statements. The guest would answer it and give him plenty to riff on. The host would say something like "heh, yeah," then move onto the next question with no acknowledgement of what they just said.

Yes.

what the fuck are you talking about? he asks simple questions, but he researches his guests well enough that he knows if the guest is being truthful will have interesting answers, because he already looked into significant events in their past that would lead to a fun answer. the quality of his interviews is that he gives simple questions and yet his relaxed demeanor makes guest feel relaxed enough to open up and ends up doing a fun segment. this isn't the overtly rehearsed shit you see in late night, where every single thing is a bit set up and pre planned by the guest, this is more organic despite it's rules and set up.

he's not even wordy, he just doesn't limit himself in language, from fear of idiots who don't understand.

Who are some good interviewers then?

Attached: ameme.png (1290x1313, 1.42M)

RAPE

Him exposing Shaq as an awful person and a little bitch made me respect him. Shaq always seemed a little fake in his lovable demeanor.

Theres something really wierd about this guy, i bet hes one of those ocd dudes about specific weird shit.

>some guy on youtube
>works for verizon subsidiary

And the best music interviewer is somehow Lars Ulrich

you are hypersensitive to normal everyday things because you have autism. its important for you to remember that almost everybody else is normal and hates you because youre a weird awkward retarded faggot

oh shoot

Attached: 1438925491597.jpg (816x816, 42K)

Ulrich has always been charismatic despite being a cunt, that's why he is who he is despite being a trash drummer.

wew

I really like the guy but the editing factor is probably real as fuck. Hard to call him a better interviewer than TV types until we see him live or uncut

How the fuck is he even close to a hipster

eric andre