Started watching Crashing. How does a bitch this hideous get cast on an HBO show? Madeline Wise...

Started watching Crashing. How does a bitch this hideous get cast on an HBO show? Madeline Wise. Her face looks like her mother fucked her uncle

Attached: 91168C95-B07A-45EB-8DB2-2F598342BE46.jpg (241x327, 42K)

Jesus Christ

She's probably the daughter of a (((producer)))

daily reminder that you'll never be touched a woman

She's still too hot for pete

havent watched since season 1 but i think pete has enough self awareness not to cast out of his league like its a seth rogen movie. they actually look like a couple

The other characters keep calling her super hot and an 11/10 though. Every time this happens I think WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!

Dem dragons

It's relative

Relative to a sack of assholes

I thought she was super cute

i turned on my tv and crashing was on with her and pete and i asked myself "is pete dating a tranny?" i ended up watching the whole episode just to figure out if she was a tranny or not, so she does have market value.

btw, is she a tranny?

HA the tranny thought crossed my mind too. She’s probably like 6’1” or 2” right?? And she sounds like a man, straight up. So maybe she actually is. Jesus Christ this just got 10 times worse

Attached: Wise_Madeline_2.jpg (350x526, 48K)

What the ACTUAL fuck. Found this official headshot pic too and I’m legit actually wondering...

Attached: F3631F0B-6A89-44F8-87B5-815CC781DB37.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

Sarah Jessica Parker lowered the bar.

who cares, it was cancelled.. literally one of the only HBO shows that was canceled LOL

I met her on the set of Lovestruck. She's really tall and somewhat attractive for a normal person, but pretty ugly as far as Hollywood goes. She also doesn't have much going on upstairs other than Hollywood dribble

Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot but is in her 50s. This bitch is in her 20s and imo looks way, WAY worse

Prove it

That’s the pilot Usman Ally’s part of right? He’s hilarious. Goddammit, didn’t realize she was involved too. So she’s dumb AND ugly.

Pray to god we’ll never have to see her on a show again. Good riddance

Yes. She plays this annoying white chick that is mad her friends tried to get her to date a black dude. Most cringe show I've ever worked on. Seriously.

>She's probably the daughter of a (((producer)))

Like Tori spelling. Seriously I thought she was born on another planet with a face like that.

Just looked into it more... the premise sounds like my worst nightmare desu. Think it’ll actually go to series? And that seems like a pretty good role for her... annoying white chick that needs all the help she can get

LOL “so she does have market value”

It's the only show I've ever worked where the entire crew cringed because of the dialogue. Baywatch being 2nd

But who was watching Baywatch for the dialogue?? Ha. Seems like Fox ordered most their shows for the year already so perhaps we will be spared from Madeline Wise terrorizing our eyeballs for the time being

Tori spelling or Madeline Wise?

>Madeline (((Wise)))

It will forever be a mystery.

Sometimes I wonder if these threads are actual anons or weird Hollywood insiders cattily gossiping about each other

Not remotely in this industry. Just an outsider talking shit about an actress and completely fucking baffled by the fact she has even a semblance of a career given her face