*Surpasses kino*

*Surpasses kino*

Attached: 1502575142453.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114535482/#114557654
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114421983/#114430593
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114366827/#114379425
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114212554/#114229160
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0
sakugabooru.com/data/4302f412f0d5e4a83a31d0432d4c8cbb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would probably be kino if there was not so much empty space and if the episodes were longer. It seems like 3 minutes of actual content are featured per episode, and that's being generous.

I don’t get how exactly the colossal titan works when shifting. When appearing for the first and second time, there is no explosion. In the scene in the OP he shifts from the waist up, again no explosion. His most recent shift, there is a fuck huge explosion resulting in a mushroom cloud. wtf

*block your path*

Attached: 0100-039.jpg (2133x1600, 990K)

He controls his heat output. He can shoot steam from his body or make a huge explosion if he wants to.

Erin is walking kino

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Erwin's speech and charge is kino at its purest form.

Attached: Vl9X5ZK.jpg (1920x1198, 224K)

GoT fans eternally blown the fuck out

Attached: The Virgin Queen vs the Chad Jaeger.png (480x435, 182K)

Why is it only one ban evading spammer making these threads?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 4plebs » Global Search » Searching for posts with the filename ‘1502575142 (840x1067, 468K)

>3 OP's over 3 years

Attached: greg.jpg (894x720, 78K)

Friend and I just watched the latest episode and it's hilarious how much more well-done it was than season 8. I loved episode 5 but goddamn imagine your near-billion-dollar season getting BTFO by a 20 minute episode of a cartoon show in a weeb medium.

Attached: zeke smile.jpg (345x311, 69K)

Compelling writing is just too much for dumb & dumber to handle. It's a shame too because if it was handled right from the start, Dany's transition could have been good like Eren's

women will never understand this scene

>uses "kino"
>expect to be taken seriously

Hillary losing in 2016 doomed everything for that character. Meanwhile Erwin sitting down and giving up on his lifelong dream like the toxically masculine rapist that he is while manlet gives up the one brotherly bond he has left for their mission like a misogynist pig while they're both surrounded by a fog made of the blood of all the youngest kids working for them is the best thing aired on TV all year.

Attached: kenny... not long from now... these threads will be ruined.png (578x356, 265K)

AoT is and always will be garbage

Titantards have serious brain damage

This scene is tense as fuck in the manga, hopefully the anime will do it justice in 2-3 years

can we post actual anime kino?

Attached: OdeToJoy (animated).gif (360x270, 1.2M)

>spam thread
>still up

The sick fucker needs to be stopped! Too much anime Yea Forums is gonna explode!

>I have literally seen a single anime

Attached: 1344424420318.jpg (200x219, 12K)

I don't understand why the colossal titan doesn't just curbstomp every other titan, he's so goddamn massive.
>Eren tries to fight him in his titan form
>Bert just kicks him over a wall

He's slow and too big to actually fight so they could just run away, unless they're in a situation like the current one

Controlling that titan requires a massive amount of energy and tires him out really fast. Also, due to its size it is basically impossible to move from its starting position. If it tried it would probably collapse. I guess you watched/read it? Its main merit is to break down walls and gates, but fighting is frankly impossible if there is no wall for support and force the defender to face you head on. Besides steam/heat it basically just swings its arms as far as his reach swatting enemies like flies. Its strength is unsurpassed, but completely powerless to a prepared defender.

The goal is to capture Eren alive

>WHERE ARE MUH PEDO THREADS
>THEY DELETED MUH CP SUBREDDITS
slit your wrists, nigger

Attached: soyfags.jpg (605x658, 83K)

>Titantards
>s
it's one Yea Forumsedditor

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘U49TBNbJUJ+ (913x2151, 1.29M)

>defending Attack on Reddit
The absolute state of this board.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114535482/#114557654
For someone that's been here for years you sure post like a newshit that joined Yea Forums in 2018
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114421983/#114430593
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114366827/#114379425
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114212554/#114229160

It’s one of the top tier titan for sure but it’s sole role is attacking other big structures such as building or big immobile targets like ships/tanks etc. It has also has really good defensive capability with its sheer size and steam. It is one of the best in warfare as it can get support from infantries and other titans in battle. Losing colossal is probably the biggest loss in war power for marley compared to every other titan loss

How long can the story keep going?

I know they reach the basement and there's a time skip and they go overseas for what essentially feels a brand new show. Gabi and some other guy sneak on board and Sasha dies. That's where I stopped reading.

What has happened since? Is it nearing the end?

>>>>> f/a/ggots

The titan rumble on Paradis just started, Eren beats the marley fucking shits 1v3

>Eren took over Eldia with Zeke's help. Most of his former friends oppose him and get locked up. Levi is crippled
>Zeke explained that his goal is to sterilize Eldians to have them peacefully die off, thus eliminating titans from the world
>Marley invaded with blimps. Eren held his own against their 3 titans, Zeke just arrived at the scene

the first episode was good but everything after was pure garbage

why don't you try and have sex faggot?

Attached: MFW roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

Literally shed a tear, since I myself had been dealing with the struggle of moving forward, when everything seems pointless. Maybe it is, but it's going to be those who live after us who will figure it out, because we're going to die here like soldiers.

jesus christ faggot you're almost as bad as the fujos

Attached: mfw muttlets in my threads.jpg (540x307, 111K)

Either a woman or soi, no man can watch this scene and not feel it completely

season two was garbage so i stopped even bothering to watch

are you guys memeing?

>y-you're the basedguzzler
nigger you can feel the scene without blogposting about your fee fees

I cannot get into anime.
The 20 minute episode structure completely fucks over any coherent exploration of thought, leaving them fragmented.

Wait for it to end first or watch an episodic series

has the anime time skipped yet?

No, they haven't even gotten to the basement yet. They're about to do the Levi vs Zeke fight and the serumbowl.

Oh, is it? Is it really? I hadn't fucking noticed from all the other times they tried to take Eren alive. I assumed they just randomly decided to switch tactics and kill him.

Nah even when it is finished, the structure coming from the time limits and episode splits is still there.

I hardly enjoy 30 minute non-anime shows for this reason too. Few exceptions to the rule, like Thick of It, IASIP first seasons, Peep Show.

It's nothing against the show or anime itself, I really wish I could enjoy them because Cowboy Bebop, NGE, Attack on Titan, Legend of Galactic Heroes *on paper* really look something I'd enjoy. But whenever I try to start one of them I am saddened by the gimped nature of storytelling that comes from the format.

/blog.

man aot is straight trash homie. its 2020 up in this bitch. we are watching black clover now G,

Time skip would be the next season

I've only watched three and I binged them all. I'm watching S3p2 as it comes out weekly with a friend and we're definitely feeling the 20 minute structure breaking up all tension.
Main reason I got into the ones I watch even though I spent years shitting on weebs is the commitment to consistency over everything else. Maybe it's more of an indictment of movies and tv shows but I got hooked on characters doing things that made sense for their personalities instead of random shit to push forward some run-of-the-mill plot. Also, the absence of obnoxious kiked propaganda.

Have you ever noticed that aot actually is shit?

You fucking nigger you asked why he doesn't crush Eren.

Yeah no denying normal TV gets into trouble because they think they can make 45-70 minute episodes, like Game of Thrones. Writing is simply not there, everyone is just a stupid automaton reacting to environment (unwatchable show basically, for me)

Honestly wtf even is the mango right now? Who's the tomboy that kills the black person?

nothing wrong with being a pedosexual

a dead one, yes.

Attached: ayo lil tranny.png (738x669, 186K)

Pope of Zekeism

No, kept whatching or read the manga and find out why people love it so much.

Pedophiles are at the bottom of that chart as they are the most successful members of society

Attached: 1558177224691.jpg (750x422, 71K)

i dont get it

I never remember which way anime is read so I end up reading up down left right, down right left up etc. all variations to make sense.

And it honestly never does.

i also dont get it

was it autism?

>And it honestly never does
right to left top to bottom you fucking idiot like 99% of manga

the "and so I proclaim on this day" speech bubble is coming from off-screen
it makes sense in context

The bolded speech bubble is not from anyone on the page, it's a guy giving a speech to hundreds of people above where they're standing (in a basement)

Fuck you don't start from the bottom?

Confirmed fucking retard. Nice going

I might have 86 IQ confirmed but at least I am 6'6

The soundtrack is pretty good at least

if it makes sense only in context why did he post with
>*blocks your path*
who are we supposed to be focusing on in this picture?
two guys shake hands then one guy looks behind and gets his hand cut off

i dont get it

how is thi better than GoT?

I was just explaining the panel, I don't give a shit what you watch.
In fact if you ever reply to my posts without my permission again I will kill you

can you explain the context

His hand isn't getting cutoff. That flash of light means he's about to turn into a titan, which is why the other guy is jerking his hand back like he's been burned, because the next panel is . The guy getting ripped in half is was the guy off-screen saying "and I proclaim on this day", making a speech on a stage above them.

It makes absolutely no sense unless you've actually read the chapter in question and I have no clue why the other user would post it with no context like that.

if it makes sense only in context why did he post with >*blocks your path*

Because it blocks your path by being the most kino moment in the series but not animated yet

Eren, the mc (the guy on the right) forgiven reiner (the man on the left) for what he did 9 years ago to his land and also say that both eldian and human are both equal and no one of the 2 race deserve to die, but dince humans are going to declare war against eren's race, he have no choice to shifte there and kill thousand of innocents in order to weaker the enemy and steal their stronger titan power.

I'm having difficulty formulating an argument to change your mind. I mean, it's your preference after all. I myself have more of an ADHD problem, and I find myself tuning out of movies/long episodes if it drags on too long, especially if I'm on the computer. I might stop a movie 30 times just to check discord/newsfeed/4chin.

With a 20 min medium the pacing is much quicker by design, and therefore more captivating (usually). If it's episodic then it's perfect. And if it's story arc based like Attack on Titan, then you really do want a season to finish so you can "binge" it. Watching for 20 min morsels every week, especially in a high action arc, makes you feel like an anorexic looking for scraps of food to eat.

So those are the pros and cons. If it's an arc anime like NGE or Attack on Titan, or most of Legend of the galactic heroes, you just continuing hitting play on the next episode, like completing a puzzle. Maybe try to think about it that way? The 20 min format is just something you have to train your mind to adapt to. And once you do, you'll enjoy it like the other mediums.

>I myself have more of an ADHD problem, and I find myself tuning out of movies/long episodes if it drags on too long

I've actually thought of this myself, and precisely because I have trouble paying attention to such short-form storytelling (20 minute structures, 18+ episodes season) you'd think people with attention issues would get distracted, instead of a say 'doorstopper book' of 1000+ pages where something is explored with time and care.

Well, that is my experience anyway. I guess attention deficit can run both ways in that sense. Also don't use discord, it datamines the fuck out of you.

> The 20 min format is just something you have to train your mind to adapt to. And once you do, you'll enjoy it like the other mediums.
I am probably too accustomed to long books by now (think Gravity's Rainbow, Brothers Karamazov, Infinite Jest *tips fedora*), for this to happen. The payout just isn't there.

I should try the mangas sometime, Berserk looks cool and I have it on my backlog.

>20min episodes
>more like 4min opening + recap and 3min final credits
>if you are lucky you may get 15minutes of new content

this is why people think anime is shit

If you're marathoning it why does that matter, you just skip it

yeh but what if your not ???

Wait until it's finished but you're here claiming all anime is trash and has no redeeming factors

You're not entirely retarded. The panel without the proceeding 40 pages would make little sense out of context.

I forgot how to do a spoiler warning. Eren, the hobo looking guy, is holding the two blondes hostages. The older chad looking soldier went to Eren's homeland on a secret mission to kidnap him because he has a special power (unbeknownst to him). In the process of invading his hometown, he gets Eren's mom killed, destroys his hometown, mother of dragon style, all the while "incognito" by virtue of being in his titan form. Reiner, the soldier, then goes into human form and decides to play a long game of befriending Eren, pretending to be his big brother/mentor, and to wait for the right chance to kidnap him (and to be sure he's the right target). Reiner's mission was a failure. Eren and his island's military hold and defeat Reiner and his allies. Reiner literally goes insane, develops PTSD and multiple personality disorder. Meanwhile, you discover that he may not have been a generic villain after all. Him and his country simply wanted to retrieve Eren's secret power that can trigger an apocalypse. This was explained by the guy who got bisected in a long winded history speech and why they must got Eren and his power back at all costs. Finally, back to the basement panel out of context, Eren has revealed that he infiltrated Reiner's country for the last year (or however long it was) and is there to return the favor. All the while Reiner was apologizing for his evil actions, and literally asking Eren to put him out of his misery in order to atone. Eren, no longer a simple hero, gets up and goes for a handshake. Momentarily, you think they will let bygones be bygones. Eren, with the cut on his arm (wound necessitating the transformation into a titan by a titan shifter) transforms without any reservation. He and company then proceed to unleash a pearl harbor style counter attack, and in the process Eren, up to that point the hero, goes "Mad King".

is Reiner still insane?

>I should try the mangas sometime, Berserk looks cool and I have it on my backlog.

Without spoiling too much, if you enjoyed Game of Thrones and Dany's arc, then you will see a big parallel in Berserk. Miura, the author of Berserk, is the GRRM of fantasy manga. He's also one of the most talented artists, his panels are just brimming with no detail - no white space anywhere. It would be a perfect time to hop onto Berserk if you miss GoT.

FYI: the 2017 anime is a piece of garbage, and the CGI movies are serviceable, but they only adopt the most controversial part--and first part-- of the story. Well , give it a try and join the legion of "strugglers".

True Kinomatography

Attached: kino.png (1060x767, 76K)

Calling someone GRRM of X is not an encouraging thing, lol. I am more of a Gene Wolfe type - Book of the New Sun is possibly together with Lord of the Rings only fantasy I've stomached.

I've seen the Berserk art and it looks great, I also enjoyed Souls video games (Bloodborne and DeS being favorites) which were inspired by the manga to an extent.

I've heard that about the anime and films, not interested in watching them at least until I've read the original thing.

This DID (multiple personalities) has calmed down in the ensuing years. At least, it hasn't been shown to creep up anymore. But he's still suicidally depressed and now just wants to die alongside Eren, and rescue the two kids. He's aiming for a bit of redemption but he very much wishes to die.

>left the series where it was simply titans fucking up a city and a few dudes turning into a titan
>randomly go through the wiki to catch up
>gods, a race of titan shifters, wars, politics, timeskip, inner conflicts, continents, soul divinity
Jesus what the fuck did I miss?

Attached: 494.jpg (251x233, 5K)

The CT is only useful to take out large swathes of enemies at once as an explosion and for breaking down enemy barriers. It's too fucking slow against a human using ODM gear and not suited for close combat at all unless someone stupidly rushes him like what Eren did in the last episode. Basically, it's a decent bomb and a top tier tank but nothing more.

huh, its bizarre how difficult it is to hate him

All of the humans within the walls (and a small group elsewhere) can be turned into titans but only 9 have the power to control it

Miura is not as autistic with his world building (e.g. writing millions of secondary/tertiary characters, and what they eat, and writing whole ship manfiests and a bunch of mythology that will never fleshed out etc.) So the parallel ends there.

I would say I compared the two because Miura's attention to detail is mainly in his talent for drawing, and for subverting conventional writing tropes (which is a now meme thanks to GoT). I promise you the level of (((subversion))) is not Got levels bad. But it makes the story very intriguing and makes you question where you stand, and what would you do in a certain character's situation. It invokes all the right emotions in a reader like a complex story should do. It's not a simple good vs. evil LOTR story. That I am not a fan of.

Alright, I'll stop plugging Berserk. It's not the best manga. You might get bored during a certain arc and abandon it. But at least give it a shot. Shoot for the first 70-80 chapters or "episodes" as they are called. Good luck.

Did we ever find out whats in the basement?

Yes, it's the climax of the arc currently being animated

Yes. Like 40 chapters ago. Or in about 3-4 weeks from now in the anime.

I think I'll enjoy it, the art just looks so cool. Thanks for the chat.

Uhmmm so what the fuck are the titans outside the walls? Why are they fucking braindead? If they're humans why can't they turn back.

Tell me. AoT biggest mistake was releasing Season 2 way too late. By then everyone (including me) stopped giving a fuck.

>attack on cringe
Yikes.

Attached: kinoruto.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

>dropped the manga in like 2013
>only just now is it finally being animated where i stopped

holy fuck

Does this guy overhead press for a living?

They're people dumped on the island as dissidents/prisoners and forceably transformed into titans as they're left there. Only people who gain one of the 9 shifters can turn back human

What about the one that was able to speak and ate that girl?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Wrong picture

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

That's an abnormal that was in a cult that worshipped Ymir (the same girl from s2)

Abnormals are never really explained but it seems to have something to do with their last thoughts before being transformed

Everything the protagonists knew to be true was a lie. Humanity was never wiped out outside the walls. Humanity in fact is flourishing and the rest of the world is early 20th century in technology, while the Walled Society are trapped living a 17th century fantasy world. Oh, and it turns out they all belong to a cursed race who can transform into titans, and their island is basically purgatory for that reason. The whole world is scared of them and/or wishes them dead because of their cursed blood (Jew reference). Finally, Eren was entrusted with the strongest of all titan powers, a power that can trigger a world ending apocalyptic event. So we no longer know whether they are the good side or the bad.

Why can't humanity just nuke the island

Sounds to me that the 'Good Guys' are Bad Guys.

They don't have nukes yet. They have blimps and WW1 era planes. The world never tried to exterminate them before, because there was an empty threat from the previous holders of Eren's special powers, that they would destroy the whole world "the Samson option" if they tried to invade.

Yeah, we no longer know who is good and who is evil. Eren and his friends have killed hundreds/thousands from the other side, mostly civilians too.

Probably because the rumbling would be unmatched in its destructive potential, even if the chances of it happening are miniscule.

It's a nice sounding tweest (I only watched until the kids were training to become Titan fighters, got bored and forgot about it then)

Yeah. It was one of the most mind blowing twists in my reading/watching of fictional material. For the whole early part of the series, you thought the titans were like the white walkers of GoT. It was a simple human vs monster struggle. Then the world got bigger and the battle was always humans against other humans. Eren was supposed to be a hero and would be savior on a similar arc like Daenerys. Once he learns of his hidden power (his version of a dragon) he becomes just as delusional as Dany. He's thinking that he has to change the rest of the world to accept him and his cursed people, or he will kill them all. He went from being a twerp that was too scared to try to kill a titan, to being a walking weapon of mass destruction. He's already razed a city like Dany too with help from none other than his pal Armin who also became a titan. Right now, the manga is in the final arc. The rest of the civilized world are trying to put him down like a mad man, just like they killed Dany...

I'm not the one who reposting these threads, but I guess the guy who is doing it is doing so because the parallels between the character arcs of the main characters is so glaring and happening at the same time.

Sorry for the lack of spoiler warnings. I'm sleepy. Alright, enough fantasy writing.You guys should pick up AoT. Good stuff.

Jesus fuck who woulda thought AoT would have good writing. I only seen Season One but this is fucking kino writing.

Attached: 1558074128080.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

He's wanted freedom ever since the first episode

I guess I will have to pick up where I dropped it (the training camp where they fly innawoods.) whenever I eat my morning meal which is GOMAD and Oatmeal before training. Sounds funny.

Attached: Cain and Abel.jpg (2164x1600, 1.25M)

>he becomes just as delusional as Dany
Nigger I get that you're trying to bask euphoric in your own enlightenment but pump the brakes on the retardation. Eren has become wiser and more in tune with the truth than anyone else. His plan hasn't even been fully revealed. All we know is he's carrying it out with a conviction that far supersedes even Tywin's. Dany was a dumb whore throwing a bitch fit temper tantrum.

Attached: heli brainlet.jpg (640x639, 38K)

>Sorry for the lack of spoiler warnings. I'm sleepy. Alright, enough fantasy writing.You guys should pick up AoT. Good stuff.
This is how redditniggers write

Next episode is the one where we get to hear Zeke scream at the soldiers for charging instead of just giving up. Looking forward to it.

I'm not the best at following what's going on, but isn't his plan for the Eldians to die out from sterilization? Like a peaceful suicide?

I thought Zeke was based but he is just a own race hating cuck. Eren is based and I hope he doesnt get swayed by his retarded plan.

Attached: 1555586832501.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Eren is definitely going to betray him and Zeke's tears are going to be delicious

That's his brother, retard. Aka the person who's been the biggest ideological foil/nemesis to Eren throughout the series. We haven't had a single Eren pov chapter in ages.

Can't believe I'm going to pity a mass-murdering anti-natalist cuck that killed Erwin when that happens, but he really does love his younger brother. I imagine Eren feels the same way about his devotion as he does about Mikasa's

Yeah, but he's been conspiring directly with Zeke and they're about to fight together next chapter.

No, thats Zeke. Eren just wants his people to be free but he knows that these other countries will sooner or later want to wipe his whole race out so he wants to do something NOW before technology catches up to the giants and they will get BTFO the moment the other countries are capable of doing it (which they 100% will). Everyone but Eren is naive thinking that they can talk it out and prove themselves not to be power hungry by rampaging like their ancestors did. Nothing they can do will convince the other nations that they arent a huge threat to the world.

Attached: 1501072620601.png (800x587, 407K)

It's pretty obvious he's only going along with Zeke because they both have the same goal of activating the coordinate but Eren gets the final choice in what happens not Zeke.

Ah so Eren's convinced Zeke he's gonna use the coordinate to sterilize the Eldians, but most likely he's going to wake the Titans in the walls? Pretty based.

You equated Eren to Dany, user, which is patently retarded. That's what this is about. The sheer fact that Eren has an endgame that he's planned out behind EVERYONE'S back, while Dany simply went allahu akbar to scare everyone into submitting to her rule, tells you all you need to know about how polarly opposite both of them are.

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Not the samefag:What the hell is the end game? Are you Isayama's editor? Eren just brought down the whole world on his puny island. He's been showing further and further deterioration of mental stability. He directly threatened that he would have to kill everyone beyond the ocean because that is the enemy (i.e. world). Just 20 or so chapters later, he razes Liberio and basically kicks off a world war. All the while he has cold dead eyes, and no POV dialogue to explain any of his actions/thoughts/plans. His gaze looks as nutty as Dany in ep.5 and he's as blood thirsty.

If you think there's a happy ending coming, then you're not reading the same story that I am. Eren will no doubt die like Dany. Only question is if he accomplishes his vague goal of "FREEDOM!" from tyranny for his jew people. We'll see soon enough.

Yeah that's the obvious theory but Isayama is pretty good at subverting expectations

he just used a time skip retard, nothing brilliant about that

You're doing yourself a service

How do i read this again

Right to left. Top to bottom. Right panel comes first in order. The central theme of the show has become pro-natalism vs anti-natalism. As the two brothers each embody the opposing philosophy. It's like poetry.

You're legitimately retarded user. You might as well equate the two because they both have two arms and two legs at that point. I'll make it real fucking simple for you - he's in control, even when he gets surprised by an attack. Dany's a fucking nervewreck.
>What is the Endgame? Are you Isayama's editor?
Are you morally obligated or biologically compelled to kvetch like a fucking kike when someone doesn't indulge your braindead bullshit? I said he HAS an Endgame. I said we HAVEN'T seen any pov chapters with him, when the OP started off confusing Zeke's plan as Eren's own plan in the first place. I said he ISN'T like Dany because he isn't haphazardly fucking things up for some autofellating ego trip. He's literally connected to all Eldians, has the coordinate, and has seen more of the world and its history than ANY OTHER CHARACTER. If anything he's closer to Bran, except he isn't passive.
>muh both had crazy eyes
This is known as the point where you quit your bullshit user

Attached: eren literally too angry to die.png (1281x612, 543K)

Oh, just some Eren fanboy from /ShingekiNoKyojin/

I'll see myself out. I avoid reddit to avoid tards like you.

> eren kicks off world war
Lol no, world war was coming no matter what. There was literally a conference with reps from multiple countries right outside where the Tybur was convincing eldia’s ally to gather force and attack Eldia. It was ver unlikely that Tybur would have failed with the reception he got from his speech.

dipshit nigger, you said a guy had cold dead eyes and five words later went off-about how he looked nutty and blood-thirsty. Not one word of what you've written is rooted in plot points or character statements and you haven't addressed a single thing anyone's said poking holes in your bullshit. Jerk off to trap porn nigga, that's more your fucking speed.

he's a speedreading GoT ADHD faggot, what else is there to say, really

But CGI Colossal Titan, though.

again with this shit? just stay banned

Gonna watch this when it drops on Netflix.

What am I in for?

Damn, you are a brainlet.

Watch the original japanese version instead

if you haven't watched it yet you're too dumb to get it

Kino that elaves you feeling lost and adrift. Watch in Nip first, all the way through, then End of Evangelion. If EoE isn't on Netflix or the sub, drop it entirely.

Ahhh the daily netflix shill thread, fuck off.

>Eren was entrusted with the strongest of all titan powers
colour me suprise, ni*Ponoid writing at its best.

Its not netflix you dumb nigger

It literally is, and its the reason you make daily thread about this shit here. Is Yea Forums making fun of you again?

Separate user, it literally doesn't air on netflix. They have the old seasons but they got those ages after they aired. It's made by studio WIT in Japan. What're you on about?

I mean its a anime that would be like reading superman and he isn't overpowered

>soon to come to netflix
>daily thread on Yea Forums about GUYS YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS CAPESHIT ANIME ITS FUCKING KINO BROS ;)

There are fewer episodes playing on Netflix than ever before and they're not getting any new ones or even half the old ones. I get that you're a drooling nutcase but if you want to sperg out, say that people are shilling for crunchyroll and hulu.

a mediocre mecha series that blindly borrows christian imagery which makes it "deep" in the eyes of weebs

>tfw we could have had more Erwinkino but we're stuck with that little queer Armin instead

Cast them

Attached: SnK.jpg (782x1037, 164K)

Impossible thing to do

He has the strongest power but can't use it

this is an Yea Forums post

Erwin had no other goals beyond muh basement

>animated
got a mild chuckle out of me, heh.

Was it a wise move by Eren to bet everything on Armin and Mikasa?

Attached: Armin_Arlert_character_image.png (723x723, 727K)

He's not relying on them is he? He had that meeting where he pissed off Armin and told Mikasa he hates her.

And he did that just because he was havin' a giggle?
He told Armin that Berthold's memories are overpowering him, and told Mikasa the truth about Ackermans. If he didn't rely on them, he wouldn't meet with them.

I don't know how the series became popular when the artist draws shit like this. It's like actual autism, there's no distinguishing between anguish and joy in his facial expressions.

Attached: attack on cantdrawforshit.png (719x566, 443K)

He hates not being free (while ironically probably being under the control of the will of the Attack Titan) so he said that shit so Armin would snap out of it and Mikasa would be free of the Ackerman complex

>Find random assortment of Asian actors, put colored wigs on them.
Done.

>asian actors
Only 2 characters are Asian because not all anime is set in Asia. God damn I hate defending anime but you guys just don't think before posting.

>there's no distinguishing between anguish and joy in his facial expressions.
But there is? You might be autistic yourself

>But there is?
You sound unsure.

wait till you get where the manga is, shit is trash

Closed the tab when I was almost done ffs

>Eren
Young diCaprio would've been perfect. You'd probably have to go with the young kid from Shazam or that Timothee Chalamet fag that keeps getting hired everywhere. In all likelihood, they'd get an unknown and fuck up terribly.

>Mankasa
Some halfway-decent looking Asian that can act steely

>Armong
Asa Butterfield? He's really tall

>Erwin
Fassbender or Evans

>Manlet
James McAvoy, no question

>Hange
Anne Hathaway? Kinda old but she could embody the character well and play well with the other picks

>Pixis
Patrick Stewart

>Jean
Whoever comes in as runner-up for Eren

>Reiner
You'd need a younger Chris Hemsworth. His brother looks like a doofus so that doesn't work.

>Bertholt
Ansel Elgort. Right height. Cuck persona. He's pretty good even though he doesn't look the part.

>Annie
Saoirse Ronan

>Historia
Dakota Fanning

>Ymir
Who cares, they'll black her with some ugly cunt anyways. Don't really give a shit about her either way.

>Sasha
True Grit Hailee Steinfeld?

>Grisha
DUBSMAN. NO ONE ELSE.

>Carla
Elizabeth Olsen's probably the best choice. Rebecca Hall could work too. Marion Cotillard fucked up her face and looks like a witch unfortunately.

>Zeke
I feel like Goose could potentially be a great choice for this, actually.

Attached: jesus loves you child.gif (200x200, 1.8M)

You typed this twice? Why type it once?

>In all likelihood, they'd get an unknown and fuck up terribly.
It's gonna be me faggot

Do not post pics, not interested.

Sorry user, it's sad that I'm not a cunnyposter, I know

>Sorry user, it's sad that I'm not a cunnyposter, I know
Did someone say anything like this? You don't need to be butthurt and bad at casting simultaneously.

For me its Steel Ball Run

Attached: steel ball run.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

You type like an arminfag

>arminfag
>armin
>not armong
way to out yourself cuck

Arminfat, Armongoloid, Armongfag, it's all interchangeable

have sex user

Attached: bwuaahhhhh.png (214x236, 8K)

Learn to read, son.

Anime is below game of thrones. that's how bad it is weeb

Shut up retard

I'm sorry I called you out like that.

Learn to code, roastie

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (600x484, 35K)

Why do you think I'm a woman? Because I've openly made you ashamed of your behavior?

good one, my fellow big brain nibba, but no. it's because you type like a little bitch

Attached: AHEM DING DING DING DING DING.png (1202x954, 727K)

You have a problem with punctuation and capitalizing my letters? I'd probably take it into consideration from someone with basic literacy or conversation skills.

user, your typing like a homo isn't something that can be rectified by focusing on grammar. Unhooking the dripfeed of onions from your arm, however... Now that might actually get you somewhere.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're trying to say and I'm getting embarrassed for you. Are you ok?

See? Typing like a homo.

I guess you're the expert.

I have an eye for fags that shit up threads for no good reason but to kvetch.

A lot of projection just from calling you unsure of your reply. I guess that's not all you're unsure of if you're looking so intently for fags.

Basically the guy with the long black hair (Eren) was the hero that fought for mankind and was an edgy ragetard in his teen years.
During that meeting which occurred after a time-skip (that focused on the enemy and humanized them) Eren shows up and acts that he put the past behind him and stopped thinking of the world as black and white. He shakes hand with the blond guy (Reiner) and then out of no where tells him he doesn't view them as villains but as enemies and he won't stop till all his enemies are dead. He then transforms killing lots of people including little kids.
This 2 min video kinda helps:
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0

Linda Cardellini could be a great Carla too

He is using Zeke. His plan is to get his brother to trust him then use him to make the million or so CT wipe out all his enemies.

>A lot of projection just from calling you unsure of your reply.
When you typed this You assumed I typed it twice because I was unsure? And you're telling others to learn how to read? You dipshit. Either way your taste is shit and you kvetch like a bitch named Rachel, so slit a wrist or two.

Attached: fifty cent man in the mirror.png (1064x1032, 835K)

They are Europeans, except for 1 Japanese character and 1 African. It's made very clear that the majority on the island are Germans and Anglos.
Even their names are sorta European:
Jean, Erwin, Connie, Annie, Bert, Eren, Armin, Sasha, etc.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

This.
Erwin's suicide charge was of the purest kino.

Because even if his drawing skills aren't that good, the plot,the themes and the characters are godlike

>tfw an actual American live action Attack on Titan movie is happening.
How can they even do this without fucking in up or make it look as cheap as the Japanese live action?

Evangelion is beautifully animated for the most part.
sakugabooru.com/data/4302f412f0d5e4a83a31d0432d4c8cbb.mp4