All it takes for Yea Forums to change their opinions on a character is a little genocide, tight black leather...

All it takes for Yea Forums to change their opinions on a character is a little genocide, tight black leather, crazy eyes, and allusions to fascism?

Attached: dany.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

We are evil
so yes

This shot should be studied in film schools. Absolutely breath taking.

But she makes the Third Reich so sexy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 10.38.44 PM.png (1280x734, 848K)

in other words,honesty

Absolutely yes.

Pretty much.

Attached: Yandere Dany.jpg (1200x886, 145K)

Basically yes. That's why you always do the opposite of what Yea Forums says

dany has been a boring shit head throughout the entire show who gives a shit?

Oh she's fucking shit and all but her angry face makes my weewee feel weird

the show sucked, I was happy they just steered into it finally and went full retard

Woah, I didn't notice this the first time watching. Are the dragon wings supposed to symbolise her being a Targaryen? Thats pretty subtle.

>starbucks

Attached: 1537205299120.jpg (109x116, 5K)

>You see, it appears that Daenerys has devil wings because she's evil
>You see, she speaks with a conquering fervor to an obedient army in front of her red and black symbol brazen on a huge flag because she's like Hitler
Deep

It was cheesy but I liked it.

I mean, all those things together are pretty based but they also have to be a smol, cute, and thicc girl too, as well as being in possession of immense power so there's a bit of a danger added to them as well. Emilia happens to tick all the boxes. All of those things in combination will make me a fan and get my dick hard at the same time.

Attached: hungry.png (803x1044, 738K)

How was she a fascist? She was talking straight up Stalinist at the end.

>tfw your army is enjoying some raping and pillaging after a well earned victory

Attached: 48117.jpg (2750x1547, 246K)

hell yeah

>fascism

she wants to spread her ideology across the world

Attached: two-worlds.jpg (3000x2030, 2.06M)

Of course friend. Also helps that Emilia Clarke is genuinely autistic and cute, that coupled with the genocide really won over Yea Forums

Attached: 1558032024552.jpg (1400x1048, 760K)

u see the symbology is that she has demon wings after killing ppl. original shot do not steal

Attached: deep.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Why did the dragon wings trigger so many people? It's a fantasy show not high art.

What’s with the bat wings? Is she going to be in the new Batwoman serial?

For me it was being fucked over my entire life. It's a small bonus, but seeing a character revered just annihilated in six hours.... I understand that feel. Burn them all.