2>3>1

2>3>1

Attached: 1535939648979.jpg (480x479, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CTJlmlZWWHA?t=90
fanedit.info/fanedits/
youtu.be/Xy_-rgDqsRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 > 3 > 2

fixed

youtu.be/CTJlmlZWWHA?t=90

still the best scene in all of them

1=2=3

3>1>2

This, 2 honestly sucked for the most part

now THIS is kino

I found a lot of the scenes in 2 kinda cringey

Finally, someone with taste
Commit suicide

Like what?

Tiniest brain wojack imaginable.jpg

If you don't like 2 then you don't like the john wick movies, period.

Catacombs fight was better. That's the best scene in the trilogy.

stop shitting on 2 you fucking brainlets

What happened to him lads?

Attached: MV5BMWU0OTM1ZmEtODUxNi00NDEwLTg1ZTYtYTE3ZDBlOWMyYTNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,15 (1502x1000, 128K)

People call 3 meta but it’s just more self aware of its setting
2 was just reusing a lot of John Wick 1 stuff that didn’t land, it still had some great action scenes, but it was lacking a lot of originality

He’ll come back as a robot with a beam sword in John Wick 6

He died in the first movie dumbass

when?

2 was the most original movie out of the trilogy. It was the film the stepped away to create it's own identity. Everything good about 3 is an extension of 2. Everything good about 1 is also in 2, but 2 introduced the series now well established pacing, humor, and scale.

3 dragged on too long and most of the plot was unnecessary. He ended up right where he was in the beginning. It felt like they could've cut almost all the shit out. The "biggest fan" moments were pure cringe, especially with the Iron chef actor. The motorcycle scenes felt like a video game cutscene, the cgi was awful there.

>comes back from being stabbed
>that was a good fight huh
>just let me catch my breath

fucking hell.

1 (point blank is an even better edit of the first film) > 2 >3

so show me his body

1 feels too different to compare with the others. 3 is more like 2.5

1 WAS CUTE BUT THEY DIDNT COMMIT YET

WICKVERSE GETS BETTER EACH CHAPTER

>Point blank
I'm one of the few anons who appreciates good fan edits. I'll check this out, thanks.

where do I get it?

fanedit.info/fanedits/

2, 3 and (soon) 4 will act as a trilogy while 1 was laying the ground work and getting people hooked

I disliked pretty much everything about the 2nd film.

Common is cringe. Ruby Rose is cringe.The main villain felt like a cheap Mission Impossible 2 bad guy.

That sequence where all the assassins are unleashed on him, but they are really just janitors, a sumo, violinist was wtf. Was expecting more.

Everyone on the planet being an assassin too, lol wtf.

Film could've used more acting talent and a little more polish and a little more tonal consistency.

Attached: JohnWicksHorribleHair.0.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

We disagree.

2 was overwrought and cringy. Wick works best in dark stylish settings.

Not running around in shabby clothes covered in pigeon shit fighting hobos.

1 was the most stylish and best soundtrack.

Still my favorite.

wtf do i use to open the DLC files?

3 is definitely the best film. The fight scenes in 3 were gripping and the most memorable out of the entire franchise. The second act was a lull but the first and third acts were so masterfully done it blows 1 and 2 out of the water.

Also Zero was a GOAT antagonist.

>it's not realistic
>it's not gritty
>so it's bad
everything good about 1 is done better in 2 and 3. I just can't imagine this opinion.

Attached: 1489546599233.jpg (540x596, 53K)

Learn to read

all three are fucking amazing

ITS THE LEAST ESTROGENIZED ACTION FRANCHISE RUNNING

PURE TOXIC MASCULINITY

IT GETS AWAY WITH IT CUS >MAH WAAAIF
BUT ITS JUST A THIN PLOT DEVICE TO ALLOW FOR EGREGIOUSLY BASED MALE TOXICITY

I LIKE HOW THEY KEEP CREDITING BRIDGET MOYNAHAN IN EVERY MOVIE FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS OF THE SAME FLASHBACK VIDEO LMAO

Attached: sexy-time-very-nice-.jpg (468x286, 106K)

>defending this garbage
>m-muh keanu kino
>Matrix is the best movie ever XD

Attached: 1538254294209.webm (1024x426, 2.9M)

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
If you think 2 or 3 are better you have sub 120 iq.

1 is the better movie, but I don't think it has the best action sequences in the series, which I would give to 3

>2 better than anything
Thanks, I was considering going to see 3 but now I know I’ll hate it

>everything good about 1 is done better in 2

EVERYTHING is done better in 1.
Better soundtrack in 1. EDM and tonally consistent in the first, great usage of actual songs. 2 is bland soundtrack background music and no notable tracks.
Better wardrobe in 1. Black clad suit and style of 1 is kino. 2's wardrobe is generic white t-shirt suit, or no suit at all. Bland.
Better action in 1. Tight knit close quarters Krav Maga and Judo/BJJ and quick kill scenes of 1 are stylish and well shot. No fight lasts more than 3 seconds, as it should be. In 2 it's out in the open, open streets, fights go on longer than they should, everything turns into a slap fest. The opening scene when hes knocked out of his car fighting in the taxi garage awkwardly fighting off 1 henchmen. Isnt he capable of killing 3 men with a pencil, why is he struggling so hard with hand to hand combat? When hes rolling around with Common awkwardly tumbling down back alley steps in Rome for 15 minutes is particularly bad.
Better actors in 1. Cast of 2 is god awful, period. Common shouldn't be on television. They could've matched a fantastic actor as a match for Keanu, wasted opportunity.
Better villain in 1. Michael Nyqvist is kino. They start with Peter Stormare, but immediately discard him for ""Rivarco Scamaccio"". Terrible actor, weak villain. How about an inspired choice, like Timothy V Murphy?

Everything about 2 was poorly done. None of the films are "bad" but its quintessentially the worst.

Attached: 1474502584-keanu-reeves-john-wick-poster.jpg (480x681, 29K)

Not even the worst scene of that movie, the whole sequence before and after is worse. Btw Matrix is one of the greatest action films of all time so chill mate.

>Just killed 6 people
>Everyone goes about their business boarding the train
>Police dont exist in this universe

good points

This scene was the only thing done better in 2 than 1.

correct order

Attached: 600px-JW2Weapons.jpg (600x249, 63K)

SOPHOMORE SLUMP, TEXTBOOK

BUT STILL VERY GOOD

THE DRONE SHOT OF HIS CAR WHIPPING ITS TAIL AROUND A CITY BLOCK WAS DANK AS HELL

THEY LINED IT UP JUST RIGHT WITH THE PAN, AWESOME DETAIL
CUTTING EDGE HIGHEST LEVEL STUNT WORK ALL AROUND, ITS ALMOST ONE BIG DEMO REEL AND THE PLOT IS IRRELEVANT

Don't be a retard. He put the first one dead last, if you disagree with that then your opinions already don't align in which case you can just ignore his ranking and make your own damn mind after watching it.

Yep, everything about this scene is excellent.
The entrance he makes onto the dance floor is still the highlight of the franchise for me.

how the hell do people think 3 is better than the others? It was awful

Zero Dreams of Sushi was easily the best antagonist, I kind of felt bad when he died.

Some of the soundtrack in 1 was pretty cringey desu. The Marylin Manson song fit but they relied heavily on it and in some of the scenes it was extremely awkward, such as when Willem Dafoes character is walking to his house before he gets killed. It completely kills the tone of the scene to the point where it actually makes me uncomfortable to watch:

youtu.be/Xy_-rgDqsRw

The first 45 seconds of this scene is what I'm talking about, after that it does get better, but the film is full of awkward stylistic decisions like this

>THAT WAS A GOOD FIGHT R-RIGHT SEMPAI

>tfw john didnt tell him he'd be seeing him

I love that he had an actual personality along with his 2 main henchmen

Attached: 1385113161452.jpg (470x533, 38K)

Attached: 366778.jpg (900x492, 58K)

OBJECTIVELY BEST OPINION COMING THROUGH

2 > 1 >> 3

Common, Ruby Rose, and the Italian siblings are all pure kino and 2 has the best plot. Plot of 3 is pure stupidity. 1 has the best soundtrack and fights, but only slightly better than 2’s. The museum fight in 3 is kino, but most of the fights and the story are contrived, unrealistic, and stupid.

>26158▶
>File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 900x492)
DON'T TELL HARRY

This

In the first movie John Wick had an actual character arc external of the assassin world that drove the plot forward. The sequels just conjure up internal assassin drama to keep the moving going and John Wick is a weaker character because of it

3 ramped up and improved on every facet but the music and soundtrack. Common was the best foil to John both because he was doing it for himself instead of a bossman but thats pretty much it.

Granted the series took off because of how good the first one was and they wrote a lot of the backstory as they went along but after the first movie John was always meant to overcome the high table and rules and world that he lives under.

The only right answer.

2 has awesome characters and story. It introduced the blood markers which tied perfectly into Wick’s backstory about the impossible task he did to earn his freedom and it’s a great addition to the assassin society lore.

3 bungled this shit though. Totally out of character to swear fealty to the sand elder. That part also ruined the lore. It makes no sense for a global cult of assassins to have a singular leader, and when we do meet the guy, he is an uncharismatic lame dude living in a tent. It was also a total contrivance for Halle Berry to have a blood debt too.

3 was the least aesthetic and had the laziest writing and unrealistic fights.

It would’ve made more sense for him to visit the high table fucks and beg there. They would’ve seen him as an asset against rebel Winston and used him accordingly.

>3 was pretty aesthetically filmed desu, i liked it more than a lot of scenes in 1 and 2 where it literally sometimes looked like goons are pointing their gun and crouch walking toward John from 10 feet away withoutshooting. The darker atmosphere and more congested spaces are more aesthetic than 8 guys in an open room all failing to shoot John. That said i loved all the films and im glad everyone involved in the franchise is getting attention and praise.

I agree but dug the idea of the assassin order being led by real assassins. Also it makes me want to see a period piece swords and sandals John wick.

This is far and away the best scene in the series.

1 > 2 > 3
Just like Rambo. 1 feels different and has the Marcus death scene, the build up/hype of who John Wick is, club scene, and the Mustang.
2 has a similar club scene, good fights, more humor, pencil kill, and excomunicado ending is the best ending of all 3.
3 feels like a remake of 2. It's not a bad thing and I enjoyed it but doesn't introduce many new things. I like the doga fighting but Haley berry just seemed too slow and unbelievable. Winston losing his cool factor and the dog still doesn't have a name. Plus no Aurelio. I guess we will see the Mustang return in 4.

>thinking constant gun shots is kino

3rd movie's subway scene is much worse. Nobody freaks out when several goons are stabbed to death.

Best kino scenes are, when in 1 the russian guy tells jon that they will know hes coming and jon says it wont matter, was when he shot the guy inside the continental in 2, and the ending in 3.

that would be ridiculous, theres no way to get him to any of those people without him getting shot by literally 60 people at once, and it would be cringy af to have a literal evil lair table where all the crime lords are sitting together or something

Mah nigga. I could watch this and the catacomb shootout and be done with the movie.

To be fair the 3rd kinda shows that not everyone is an assassin some people are just criminals who work in the various organizations. I mean it's still seems a bit much that Winston got all those guys there but eh.

John Wick takes place in an alternate universe where powerful criminal organizations essentially run everything from the shadows. Unless they're directly in danger, people know what's going on and just ignore it especially if they're criminals or assassins in hiding themselves.

Why do so many people dislike 2? I loved the Italian setting and Franco Nero (sadly they missed the opportunity to make a Django reference like him handing Wick a old Gatling or something).

1 id obviously the best of the three but 2 has the comfiest atmosphere.