SOULLESS

SOULLESS

Attached: sdgww.jpg (400x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/monsters-inc-tv-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's another Wazowski locks himself away in his dorm room for another lonesome night of drinking and masturbation scene
what a crazy story haha

It was okay. Light hearted fun. Same with Finding Dory. Instead of chasing the emotional and cinematic highs of the originals they just made competent, safe sequels

I thought it was pretty good for a completely unnecessary sequel. Nice character-driven plot without a shitty villain to bog it down. Aside from Toy Story 2, I'd say it's even the best Pixar seuqel I've seen.

>its a Sully drinks 9 coffees in a day to cram last minute suidy before his finals but then cant sleep and is late to his 7am exam

Hit a little too close to home.

This is an underrated pic at movie. It's pretty based

Is scaring children really that difficult? Do they need entire schools for it?

One of the few times this meme is used correctly

it's not as good as the original, but it's still a great movie

>Monsters Inc. 10/10
>Monsters University 6/10
The quality dropped by a lot

I hope they make a proper Monsters Inc sequel before John Goodman & Billy Crystal die, they're both getting up there in age

yes, this

>Mike mentions some girl who went to school with Sully and him in Monsters Inc
>Mike and Sully meet for the first time in Monsters University

they're making a sequel series with the original cast for Disney's streaming service
screencrush.com/monsters-inc-tv-series/

>Implying Mike directing Sully into scaring the police to power the door wasn't kino

>tfw no big tittied HSS gf

Attached: 4935e62d151feacd0417fcc2bbc0268f.jpg (625x352, 49K)

What would monster pusy feel like

warm and oozy

Not to mention all of that knowledge becomes pointless later on with the first movie's ending where they have a radically changing energy source.

Well it's hard to live up to one of the greatest films of all time, the original.

Billy Krystal is annoying, and distilling his voice into a character is even more annoying. I wish he hadn't been cast.

can we cool it with the antisemitism

Nah

Wat?