The most kino person on the planet at the moment

The most kino person on the planet at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWCgUpX5BK8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 10.21.52 PM.png (1376x1434, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x9F4P0-0oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely based. Can't wait for the roastie he BTFO today to crawl over to CNN for her 15 minutes of fame.

What if he just doesn't lose?

Attached: 1425034305155.jpg (456x628, 22K)

cant stand this hapa kike desu

I'm not a burger, I heard of this show, but I don't get what's going on with this guy.
Can I get a quick run down?

Absolute madlad

>each category has questions with increasing dollar amounts
>person with correct answer gets to choose question
>most people start with the lowest questions
>James starts with the hardest questions to build his money
>there are randomly placed Daily Double questions, allowing the person to bet any amount of money that they already won
>James makes huge bets
>by the final no one is able to catch him
>still bets big money in the final and has all of the top daily records

He's a math autist with a gambling background, so his strategy is actually way more thought out than the usual plebs and he's smart about risk, and he's really good at the trivia too.

Professional gambler got on Jeopardy and blitzes the highest dollar amount questions, goes all-in on Daily Doubles and builds such an insurmountable lead that the rest of the contestants may as well just leave. People are upset at him for abusing game mechanics when they should be mad at the game for allowing Daily Doubles to do this in the first place.

>hapa

he's a quapa

>they should be mad at the game for allowing Daily Doubles to do this in the first place
Why? There has been thousands of episodes of Jeopardy and Daily Doubles have never been a problem.

only quads can stop Gigajames

Thanks guys. Based on these, why did nobody try to do this before? He seems to have found an exploit in the game to make bank quick, but for a game that old, it would be surprising if no one thought of it before, no?

for a long time you could only win 5 episodes, so it's only the last 15 years it's a possibility
only new thing is going for it in final when you already won with a run away, arthur chu and also alex jacob did the same daily double strategy

lot of the most successful players have trivia as a hobby and aren't motivated by money as much

>the way the roasties always spam clicking their button
>James is always calm and collected
I love seeing the roasties get toasty

Attached: dumb bitch.png (1911x1061, 2.94M)

So the guy actually trained, and worked on being the best, while having as opponents people doing it for the lolz? With the amount of money he rakes up, I guess it was definitely worth it.
So we're just waiting for an even more autistic guy that will train like a beast to try and beat him, is that right?

Was it kino?

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

It's not really an exploit. Most players are just too pussy to risk huge amounts on the daily doubles.

>Roastie completely BTFO
Fucking lel

I think he's an actual psychopath. Look at how he's smiling. Using his lips entirely like he's been trying to copy it from others

Attached: 648725C5BCAD468B9254C4EC764F6217.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Thankfully happens every episode.

Attached: 1549853819477.png (300x250, 43K)

you have to pay a variety of federal, state and even county taxes on your winnings
if you finish in second you get $2000, $1000 for thrid place
you have to pay for your trip to LA and you don't know how long it will be for
most go on the show to fulfil a goal or dream, it costs THEM more money to be on the show than what they will win on it

I think that there's more guys with this level of knowledge out there then show lets on, they want it to be diverse and not to have too many long term champs

>but for a game that old, it would be surprising if no one thought of it before, no?
People have done this strategy before and gone on streaks. The difference is that this guy is an autist who has surface level knowledge of basically every topic the show throws at him, and he bets WAY more money on the daily doubles than the other guys did in the past.

Unironically more suspenseful than the GOT finale.

he's a chad by jeopardy standards
this is what a psycho looks like on jeopardy
youtube.com/watch?v=1x9F4P0-0oE

The other dude was seething when he got back to back daily doubles and made his lead insurmountable.

That was such a close game. I thought he lost.

>Based on these, why did nobody try to do this before?
Similar things have been done, but obviously if you make big bets, you can lose all your money. This guy just knows everything, so he never loses.

I get the feeling. I got a VHS tape of my step sister when she went on the French Price is Right. Still funny to have your 15 minutes on TV.

Anyhow even if this guy's good, the people facing him must be a bit pissed to be humiliated on TV like this.

Can't wait for this hapa piece of shit to get BTFO by a woman so you incels never talk about him again

What happened?

seething kike tranny

Tournament of champions, dumdum :^)

I'm really good at trivia, 90% of the time I know all the answers at that millionaire show. In fact it's the only thing I'm good at.

>Legion of Honor
lol wamen

>Anyhow even if this guy's good, the people facing him must be a bit pissed to be humiliated on TV like this.
2/3 of contestants lose 99% of the time anyways, it's better to say you lost to some big name instead of that qt with glasses who only won twice
check the scores
depending how long he goes that could get interesting, if he goes on a 70 game run that's probably 2-3 decent champions he wont have to play against
also think he wouldn't do as well with harder toc questions, he studies kids books

Attached: alex james.jpg (618x410, 44K)

that shit had me sweatin

I dont get it. This says he lost, but he hasnt lost. What am i missing?

The score at the top matters. The number he wrote down is what he bet. He bet just enough to beat the other guy.

Oh I see. I thought the score at the top hadnt included the bet yet. Jesus

I get it's a close game, but how did it get there?

a guy in my grade in HS would smile like this in pictures. When he would pose a few people who had never seen it would always laugh cause they thought he was being goofy.

james is half a fag. he sucked my ex-friends cock back in high school.

Didn't Alex Trebek die?

Half fags don’t exist

Because the key part is knowing the trivia, you could have the perfect strategy but not get anywhere if you don't know the answers.

Has she no decorum? I'd have cast her down the rape pits of Sarkhaasal for this affront.

He will soon. I'm guessing six months tops
I wonder if bookies have odds on it

he seems autistic enough to lurk here or Yea Forums

She has shit timing but wants the world to know that she knows the answer like the attention whore she is.

This strategy only works if you are capable of getting almost every question right, like this guy. There is almost no one else capable of implementing this strategy.

Also, it takes guts to make $25000 wagers. Not everyone wants to risk that much to increase their earnings. Most people are satisfied by just trying to win by any amount. James wants to dominate and maximize earnings, and he has the trivia skill to make it actually possible to do this.

Which will happen first

1. James loses
2. Trebek dies

>the look on the retarded roastie's face when she realized she came in last place
hahahahaha dumb fucking cunt

Every time I put this show on, every roastie buzzes in like this and it's why they lose

Did another chick actually go to cnn?

pausing to say the answer is What is Glory

nice

Attached: smilepilled.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

I want a clown world article bitching about male privilege on this guy to happen soon

I tried searching it but I couldn't find anything. The anticipation when I typed it in and looked at the first few results was worth the disappointment.

I think just the one. She had a reddit account and made posts defending her CNN interviews but it was just saltier in writing

I live near where they film Jeopardy in culver city. I saw him at the trader joes and he was a total fucking asshole.
>gets a fuckton of groceries and goes in the 10 items or less line
>cashier recognizes him from the show and says hello
>he totally ignores the guy and starts bagging his own groceries
>totally silent
>he had like 4 or 5 bottles of wine, guy asked for an ID
>he gave the guy the biggest scowl
>took the groceries without paying and stormed out
>grabbed a bird scooter and left

was this recently, implying he's still winning and taping shows?

Attached: suffering-from-success-cover1.jpg (630x646, 139K)

How is it unfair? He still has to get the questions right. His gambles could lose him a lot if he didn't also know a lot.

There were cucks like Arthur Chu who tried and failed to game it because they were brainlets. Chu then went on to write a book about lmao. Loser.