Tfw game of thrones was merely a platform to show a young, beautiful woman hit the wall and turn into a roastie

>tfw game of thrones was merely a platform to show a young, beautiful woman hit the wall and turn into a roastie

Attached: 1558490313138.jpg (640x645, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6D5YHHxtE
youtube.com/watch?v=6zNKz7YoUao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But her peak was Season 8

Attached: MadDany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

Post your face

For me its season 4

Attached: 1556055906056.jpg (456x420, 31K)

I've always gotten an autoboner whenever my girlfriend cries. They've always thought it was sick, but I think this must be common and this is why Yea Forums said she was so QT here.

ah so this is who calls me a mutt

and do a less second recovery from roastieism.

there's barely no difference between season 3 and 7-8

OP is faggot

get fucked user

Attached: 1558343202908.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

Now this truly is
a c t i n g

OP is probably a seething Mexican fat chick jealous at qt white women.

Attached: a98052_prison_3-fat.jpg (450x521, 21K)

what was the season where Emilia was lookin thicc

>Yea Forums shits on her for iffy acting and weight gain
>All caused by the aneurysm
>Health improves, suddenly she's kino mad queen and slender qt
>She was on her deathbed, crying, clutching a stuffed bear and Yea Forums shit on her

Apologize

Attached: 1558340845794.jpg (540x695, 59K)

I'd let her roast me

I-I'm so sorry, pls forgive me

Attached: 1558306648578.jpg (428x424, 12K)

Attached: 1558489925274.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

>"When they woke me, I was screaming in pain," she recalled. "The procedure had failed. I had a massive bleed and the doctors made it plain that my chances of surviving were precarious if they didn't operate again. This time they needed to access my brain in the old-fashioned way -- through my skull. And the operation had to happen immediately."
>The recovery lasted a month and it was much harder than the first. Clarke said she suffered from panic attacks, felt like a shell of herself, and tried to block the memories of the dark time.

>>One night, after I’d passed that crucial mark, a nurse woke me and, as part of a series of cognitive exercises, she said, “What’s your name?” My full name is Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke. But now I couldn’t remember it. Instead, nonsense words tumbled out of my mouth and I went into a blind panic. I’d never experienced fear like that—a sense of doom closing in. I could see my life ahead, and it wasn’t worth living. I am an actor; I need to remember my lines. Now I couldn’t recall my name.

>I was suffering from a condition called aphasia, a consequence of the trauma my brain had suffered. Even as I was muttering nonsense, my mum did me the great kindness of ignoring it and trying to convince me that I was perfectly lucid. But I knew I was faltering. In my worst moments, I wanted to pull the plug. I asked the medical staff to let me die. My job—my entire dream of what my life would be—centered on language, on communication. Without that, I was lost.

>On the set, I didn’t miss a beat, but I struggled. Season 2 would be my worst. I didn’t know what Daenerys was doing. If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.

Attached: Untitled-design-2_7add6d7dfb7dcb82.png (1200x627, 737K)

Me too. I dunno why but it just sends all the blood to my penis

I seriously reckon it's an evolutionary mechanism to help rape

Season 4 was her peak

rolling

STOP DAMMIT STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: 1542178261263.jpg (240x193, 9K)

how is the right pic not used as sadpepe.png

She was hottest in season 2

pic related
>A few weeks after that second surgery, I went with a few other cast members to Comic-Con, in San Diego. The fans at Comic-Con are hardcore; you don’t want to disappoint them. There were several thousand people in the audience, and, right before we went on to answer questions, I was hit by a horrific headache. Back came that sickeningly familiar sense of fear. I thought, This is it. My time is up; I’ve cheated death twice and now he’s coming to claim me. As I stepped offstage, my publicist looked at me and asked what was wrong. I told her, but she said that a reporter from MTV was waiting for an interview. I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.

Attached: 937ec4ea2fadef55d9e647c77ede62dc.jpg (444x550, 32K)

what a pussy

Season 2 is peak Emilia

She was perfect season 7

Is this the season where she locks that pair inside a vault?
That's the last episode I remember apart from the finale. Is it even worth going back to complete the series?

>Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke

Attached: 1556706825555.png (311x279, 196K)

>if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television
champion

>formerly Chuck

Based

Season 8 you can really start to see the lines come in. Not surprising since she is past the wall.

Remember kids women lose 90% of their eggs by 30 and only have 3% left at 40.

WITNESS ME

>I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television
I literally, unironically want to marry her

Attached: 1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k.jpg (980x551, 35K)

Season 3 best dany

>if I can't be an actor I'd rather die
Boohoo
Cry me a fucking river

No way lol. She's totally playing that shit up.

If you had 2 brain aneurysms at 23 you'd definitely be living in fear that any headache could be the 3rd and final aneurysm

I honestly thought she looked hot as fuck with that snarl

actually does look pretty German

>her most widely mocked scene was when she had undergone intense brain surgery and was terrified that she would die at any moment

I’m sorry Kelly C ;_;

House of the Undying was still kino though. Not as kino as it is in the book, but still kino.

Attached: 4C32150C-0CC4-41EA-B555-FE32E5DFFBB2.jpg (540x572, 39K)

Rude.

Attached: Yandere Dany 2.jpg (1002x1199, 125K)

Everyone with normal testosterone levels did, pal

Attached: 1558402429313.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>I figured if I'm going to go, it might as well be on live television
That's the most hardcore shit I've heard all year, holy shit

[mating presses]

Attached: IMG_20190521_212014.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

I think she looks better in the later seasons. I'm not into the cherubic baby-doll look. I like skinny pale goth girls and she's almost got that going on in season. 8.

Yep, I dig the pale and sickly look at the start of episode 5.

don't like her character but I genuinely feel bad for the actress.

Patrician taste. Just look at this and Tell me you're not in love

Fpbp

Season 2 is best followed by 5

I DIDN'T KNOW I'M SORRY STOP MAKING MY HEART HURT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1544214666590s.jpg (249x236, 5K)

I should have been there for her

Attached: 1558328140711.png (970x542, 257K)

"No."

>that season 2
>that eyeliner
my dick is fucking bulging

reminder she was literally on the verge of death during that season

Attached: 1558447206781.png (500x750, 636K)

>Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke
what a beautiful name

>tfw you're super sick and find it hard to post because you're constantly sneezing/coughing every 10 seconds

I hope are all having a nicer day than I

Attached: 1558452949816.png (637x373, 215K)

There will always be another roastie. Should have thrown this one away

>hit the wall
there's barely a difference

She has a beautiful voice too
youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA

Attached: 1558408668908.jpg (1200x1663, 154K)

enjoy user
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6D5YHHxtE

Attached: ahem.jpg (773x571, 54K)

The best non professional singer ever.

Attached: 1558372444295.webm (1070x1080, 2.85M)

>If I die, I die.
Fucking based.

I've been shitting on her for years. If only I knew

>Thanks for the teddy, user. Every time I got I scared I hugged him and thought of you

Attached: 1558307743504.jpg (700x368, 46K)

>"What’s your name?” My full name is Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke. But now I couldn’t remember it.

I'd have trouble remembering that name even without skull surgery.

user I...

Attached: 1554892263883.jpg (1118x1000, 200K)

>They've always thought it was sick, but I think this must be common and this is why Yea Forums said she was so QT here.

the thing is that Yea Forums is full of pic related

Attached: file.png (576x960, 362K)

she is most beautiful in season 7-8 desu

Attached: 1558413320290.jpg (587x683, 48K)

fucking beautiful tho

It has only been eight years user

Honestly I had no idea she was going through all this. Not gonna lose any sleep over it, but now I feel kind of bad for shitting on her acting sometimes.

Hopefully she doesn't die young. I'm sorry Emilia.

This, she looked weirdly hot in this episode.

Age 24 to 32?? Thats pretty good desu she is still super hot and i usually despise womanlets

> Dark eye shadow
> Platinum white hair
> No will to live
Oh goooooood muh diiiiick

Based and redpilled.

He technically does look german but he has that weak af pathetic chin

lol faggot

>implying the dude in the lower half isn't 19 years old

>youdontsay.jpg

The point is WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU user.

> evolutionary mechanism to help rape
This is a chicken and egg problem?
Did the rape impulse evolve first and the crying fetish follow to optimise it, or are defeated weepy chicks automatically hot and that's why men rape?
Is there a philosopher in the house?

Attached: 1556073702776.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Attached: pure sex face.jpg (1582x464, 115K)

But she isn't a very good actress.

>personally ripped on her acting in early seasons
>learn the extent of her trauma

Damn, well let me say that barring maybe Tyrion, her acting was the best thing in this dumpster fire of a season. She brought the heat every episode, pun fully intended

She looks the same

Attached: 1553741907313.jpg (859x922, 124K)

Did you read the thread? She was dying/brain damaged, of course she couldn't act. All things considered she did great. She actually managed to do better than Sansa who doesn't have a medical excuse for her shitty acting.

;_;

Glad she's okay.

Isn't Emilia afraid of being up that high while acting on the crane or whatever they use as the dragon prop in the sky?

>Emilia
>Hit the wall

Memes are ruined if you use them incorrectly; stop it.

She just needs a bit of botox on her face. She gets expressions marks easily because her expressions are pretty fucking intense and she's constantly doing them.

Go back to ifunny faggot

This

This.

Attached: 1558421012740.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

kek

Chad Emilia, eternally young aneurism survivor vs virgin Yea Forums posting ugly roastie

Jesus, that's actually really sad

Attached: nut.jpg (600x436, 25K)

for me its season 5

IFFY UH
ANEURISM YUH

she's still cute

>E-I-E-R-C

Rape fetish first
Men with the fetish were more likely to follow through and pass on their genes.

tragic

Attached: landscape-1465199598-got607-111615-hs-dsc4497.jpg (1600x800, 204K)

Attached: 1446215023992.png (337x338, 32K)

why are lannister genes so godlike

oh dear

What's with the eyeliner in season 2

NOT TODAY

absolute based

There's something about the season 2 look that really does it for me...maybe it's the eye shadow

Attached: 1458460290973.png (400x400, 76K)

Jesus fucking Christ, that's horrible and extremely based at the same time

She was never beautiful, don't let the hair fool you.

>that blacked.com washed out makeup style
Lol cucks, the lot of you.

I can't tell if Femto Dany is based or not because she's clearly Evil Overlord Dany, which I always predicted, and she makes real life roasties mad (#hoesmad), but it was so rushed and completely fucked in execution.

Attached: GOT TIERS.png (1920x2311, 3.95M)

You're a garbage person.

>qt white women
She's Indian.

>lola bunny
>boy george
kek

womanlet is superior in every way to lanky coat rack.

seconded.

I recently started banging a woman in her 40s who looks good for her age, doesn't have any kids but said she doesn't want any

What's really strange is that I consider season 2 to be her best performance

>hombre bueno
kek

>show that females are incompetent leaders
>show that a semi-good looking 26 yr old becomes a disgusting roastie whore with chimp lips in under 8 years
>show that a weak, submissive man who bends the knee to a female gets punished in the end

dnd were baste all along. i'm 100% sure they are also redpilled.

They are jews.

apologise for what? she's a shitty actress before and after the brain illness. she probably fucked dan weiss to get the role, i'm 99% sure of that. in under 10 years of working she's now set for life. she can basically coast on her wealth and fame until death, as long as she doesn't get addicted to drugs or gambling. there's absolutely nothing wrong that was done by the common Yea Forums user who says a few unkind words about her acting. we don't know her on a personal basis but we are fully capable of evaluating her terrible work performance. outside of liberal fags and feminists, no one wants to see her acting. i hope she retires from her got money and takes the time to rest up.

one last thing: criticizing women doesn't automatically make me a "misogynist". there are very capable actresses out there. i would argue that women should be naturally better at acting than male actors, but somehow they manage to be inferior overall. the only "good" actresses i can think of, on the spot, are Bridget Regan and Rosamund Pike.

women in general suck at acting because they clearly do it for the money and fame, whereas men do it for the money/fame AND for true passion. compare the half-assed way emelia portrays the dragonkween, how she contorts her face and says in the slow, predictable tone "dracarus" every time as if its her catch phrase. it's completely cartoonish and fails to match the more realistic acting done by the others. pretty much all the other got actors can become their characters. i would also point out that carice does a great job of BECOMING the red woman. with emelia it is obvious she is emelia acting as __ instead of becoming that character. maybe its her pajeeta genes that lead her to just chase the paycheck without giving a fuck about nuance and quality work.

>only read the books
>never saw the show
>regardless i never shit talked Emilia and shilled for her constantly in threads
feels good

Attached: 1438906016496.jpg (378x485, 40K)

>I'm not an incel but...

>tetas grandes

They have it wrong, the crying turns you on, because that means they need protection and you get to fulfill your protection role. More likely it came from you saving them a pack of wolfs, not from some rape shit,
Same reason guys give streaming whores money, men have a basic instinct to provide for a women, and tipping them trips the instinct.

GODS SHE WAS FAT IN SEASON 6

Attached: 1557953637397.jpg (1298x1076, 148K)

Based as fuck

people age, can't wait till you spot your first grey hair

Actually I got off my ass, joined the Memerines and got /fit/. I'm better looking now than ever

>Memerines
bunch of fuckin bloodthirsty psychos, you know you could have just done swimming and cryotherapy right? now you're an untrustworthy blood broken fag

>Italian genes
Got my first greys at 15 m8, almost fully gone by 30.

Imagine having an aneurysm before the age of 80, imagine having TWO. What a genetic dead end. She's going to struggle to make it to 40.

>bunch of fuckin bloodthirsty psychos
And I fucking loved it. And why do that when I can blow shit up and shoot rockets with my bros instead? Each there own

>callous idiot who doesn't understand ANYONE can suddenly stop like a 2 dollar watch at any time

>blow shit up and shoot rockets with my bros
>immature homosexual

I hate people like you who think we are all equal

Was it autism?

remake when?

Attached: dany.webm (540x960, 1.71M)

She was really hot in 1 and 2

> I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.
Well, I guess I just forgave all of the danny scenes between s02 and s08
That's pretty based

Attached: 192081_2_En_90_Fig1_HTML[1].jpg (552x293, 34K)

S5 and 6 are peak beauty.

cringe

>I hate humanism lol I'm so edgy and rational, fuck weak people

Baser bonbiposter

s1 dany was pure sex. whole reason i watched the show.

>Season 2 would be my worst. I didn’t know what Daenerys was doing
That explains a lot. Easy text given to her to make the work easier on her mind.

Attached: WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS.png (500x382, 118K)

Season 2 but Im a sucker for thick eyeliner

>I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television
She's good at hiding those steel balls of hers.

what a fucking drama queen

also, aphasia has no effect on your cognitive abilities. you're perfectly lucid, it's just that your words come out wrong. it's also very treatable, most people make a complete recovery from it with practice
look at this qt, she had heavy expressive aphasia due to a stroke and she's a ray of sunshine
youtube.com/watch?v=6zNKz7YoUao

no that's season 2

is this emilia redemption arc?

Congrats incel now imagine what its like when you have no clue wtf it is and youre trying to talk and the wrong words come out
oh yeah and they just had to emergency cut your brain open

She literally says she couldn't speak properly and that's what freaked her out

when i cameto, i was far too sedated to care, it was almost funny
the therapy was arduous,frustrating and it made you feel humiliated, but the doctors made sure i understand only my speech is affected and it can only get better

crazy/angry dany is best dany :3

Attached: annoda.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

>aneurysm causes bad acting

Attached: 1547146958648.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Maybe it's method acting. Fucking Targaryens.

She lost confidence in her acting skill and lived in fear about randomly dying

1, 6 and 7

she was fat in S6 bro

What's the problem?

she is absolutely cute in season 8, u fag.

Attached: 1557340062395.png (698x617, 662K)

She was never beautifully

That looks like a man

GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR THE PAIN AND LET ME DIE

I don't know how you see that

im geninuely sorry dany

Is it better to sometimes not have sex at all than to bang chicks you’re unsure of?

I have a chance to bang 2 la goblinas and a black girl but I’m apprehensive bc i don’t want to get involved with these types of people.

Attached: D93F27E9-6193-4674-A9EF-6D71D419A0FA.png (750x1334, 1.83M)

user, you are falling for the incel slippery slope

Attached: have sex (but not with a man).png (737x446, 146K)

What do you mean by "la goblinas"? don't use memes AS BUZZ

>she probably fucked dan weiss to get the role
Do you have a single fact to back that up

I'm not even mad at her, everything past season 4 is utter shit.

That should end as a ledge with a noose and the tranny hanging from it. Their true final form.

Then when Post-Wall Dany felt giddy and rapey after burning King's Landing, Jon followed Littlefinger's advice on what to do if one find one's self in bed with an ugly woman.

Attached: GoT hide the body.jpg (1122x1262, 121K)

she can't act, she managed to pull off two scenes this season in which her facial expressions actually look human and natural and now everyone is praising her on the internet.

pathetic

This is the worst case scenario but not an inevitability

>watched and liked Hitler speeches
>favorite X word is Xenophobic
>looks cute
>acts autistic
How can i marry her bros

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 14K)

>she probably fucked dan weiss
Did Paltrow fuck Spielberg to get out role? No, they are in the same tribe.

Whenever you see a female actress in Hollywood that is neither talented or exceptionally beautiful, she's probably Jewish and related or a family friend of the director.

She looks bogpilled in season 8

>Marines

Ruined your life desu.

If this is what the wall looks like, bring on that wall

Attached: angry Dany.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Attached: 285A1A38-4F53-4B32-A626-AE6214793B20.jpg (2156x1475, 618K)

I didn't need that feel right now...

Attached: crying Dany.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

What would've happened if she died during the middle of Game of Thrones? Can you imagine the shitstorm? lol

Attached: 1517984672277.png (456x450, 48K)

Nothing wrong with a little (((tribal))) incest user

>another mutt with health problems

who would have thought?

Kys

Yeah, I've picked on that too and I'm not even American, and didn't recognize Jewish names before.
Almost every homely actress is Jewish. Most plain looking actors are too.

Big Bang Theory started out with a cast of three hot goys and one homely looking Jew (plus a little Indian Boy), then gradually, the Jew director added more Jew cast, while relying on the hot goy to keep drawing in viewers, it's an old formula.

Dany was originally supposed to be played by a goy actress with real blond hair, then they switched to a Jewish actress with brown hair at the last moment. Joke's on her though, having to bleach her hair like that all the time made her look balding at Kif's wedding later.

Emila seem like a nice girl, maybe she's not even aware of using her jew privilege, but has it and use it she does.

>Nothing wrong with a little (((tribal))) incest user
Paltrow was super traumaticzed when Uncle Harvey came onto her, her goy boyfriend Brad Pitt went to threaten Harvey.

Emilia Clarke has no Jewish ancestry

Attached: ss Dany.jpg (2199x1628, 346K)

>x is for xenophobic
what did she meant by this

Attached: 1558473297368.png (577x751, 462K)

you know

Attached: nazi Dany.jpg (600x780, 239K)

Valyrians are not normal humans. They are not just "white people"

>photoshopping an east german police cap
disgusting how people can't even get simple things straight

>I have a chance to bang 2 la goblinas and a black girl but I’m apprehensive bc i don’t want to get involved with these types of people.

Don't get involved with those people, either you get aids from her, or her prison boyfriend when he gets out, or she me too you.

Robb wouldn't have died from double penetration by arrows if he had kept from dicking Talisa or Jeyne, Rosalyn was hot.

its just how (((they))) claim the fuhrer had one ball, was gay and a junkie, was a half kike himself etc etc etc

anything to discredit a pure valyrian(aryan) queen who got redpilled on the lannister(jewish) question and took necessary action

The Starks are the Jew enabler British

Attached: Dany sees execution.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

I want this reality

>what are increased risks due to genetic background

No shit anyone can drop dead, but how more likely is some random person in their 20s to go full sudden death, than someone with 2 aneurisms before the age of 30.

He means 2 Hispanic or possibly Mexican girls you retard. This can also refer to people whose blood is so mixed they are basically complete mutts with hit or miss genes. Lurk more

Seasons 1-2-3-5-6's dany are 10/10

FPBP

OP is a fag.

Post more S6 fat Dany. You know, so I can laugh at her.

Well, tbf, he does look Nordic.

Stop spamming this shit, she's not NatSoc, she's a commie

Make me stop nigger

Attached: 1558218067662.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

who cares, go back to /pol/

Attached: best Dany.webm (1280x720, 412K)

>mfw she looks better all fucked up in a hospital bed than in expensive makeup, clothing and post-production digital treatment

Attached: 1550807715501.gif (200x316, 1.79M)

Why is /pol/ so retarded? She is neither you dumbfuck, stop being triggered by some fucking images that some people find funny

I have newfound respect for /ourqueen/

>mutt
>green eyes
more white than you shit for eyes

Yikes! Cringe

Life in Mereen was good. Plus she had a boytoy to fuck.

actually fucking based, wtf

>she's a commie
No she's a radical absolute monarchist

Fuck you, Emilia.

Attached: choke.png (385x471, 275K)

You wish

Attached: disgusted Dany.webm (1120x1080, 2.89M)

>She actually got cuter every year

OP is a fag

like fo'real

Attached: Danys boobs.webm (1040x1080, 2.84M)

>season 4 best dany
lighting is everything

God I am so fucking lonely.

She's lonely too user

Attached: bf.webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

she really was

Attached: crazy Dany.webm (1500x1080, 2.93M)

>Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke.
>Euphemia
>EUPHEMIA
>tfw Dani's entire arc was just one big Code Geass reference

Was that entire

Actually based

Is it possible for real girl to have hair like this naturally?

if so, they don't they do it?

>ywn protect her
FFFFUUUUUUCCKCKCKKK

why does the uniform fit drogon so much guys?

>Anglo chinlessness
Anyone who’s scared of stormfags is almost as dumb as they are

s05 and s06 dany makes my pp hard

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? THEY HOLD ON HER "ACTING" FOR 16 WHOLE SECONDS. THIS SHOW AND HER ACTING IS FUCKING SHIT AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS BITCH CAN "ACT" SHOULD BE SHOT

Y-Yeah, that's pretty fucked. Her acting being one of the few highlights of the final season is a nice way of wrapping that up, at least.