Rich Evans lost his virginity at 13

>Rich Evans lost his virginity at 13
>Amy Schumer at 14
>Michel Houellebecq at 14
>Jonah Hill at 13
>Patton Oswalt at 15
>Kevin Smith at 14
>Steve Buscemi at 12
>Willem DaFoe at 13 (confirmed 11 inch penis)
>Ron Perlman at 14
>Brie Larson at 15
>Tom Holland at 12
>Lena Dunham at 18
>Franck Ribéry at 13

MEANWHILE
>David Gandy at 22
>Adriana Lima at 27
>Karlie Kloss at 21
>Megan Fox at 21
>Angelina Jolie at 23

HOW?

Attached: 1545870987606.jpg (700x933, 88K)

>tfw lost mine at 18
hell yeah im almost David Gandy bros

teenboys are hot

Some are pozzed degenerates, some are raised in good families. Willem Defoe is just blessed and it's totally out of his control

Losing your virginity is more about having an active social circle than appearance, though obviously there’s a minimum looks cutoff. If you’re hanging around friends constantly without adult supervision it’s inevitable some sex is going to happen.

Feels good knowing being a virgin in my twenties means I'm a chad.

>Rich Evans got molested at 13
>Amy Schumer at 14
>Michel Houellebecq at 14
>Jonah Hill at 13
>Patton Oswalt at 15
>Kevin Smith at 14
>Steve Buscemi at 12
>Ron Perlman at 14
>Brie Larson at 15
>Tom Holland at 12
>Franck Ribéry at 13

HOW?

Reminder you’re not a real virgin if you’re not a KHV.

Is h for hugs or handholding?

>confirmed 11 inch penis
LMAO might as well say a 4990 light years dick

I saw the clip, he's above average nothing more

>Tom Holland at 12
bullshit

I lost mine younger than all of them. It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.

I don't know what clip you are talking about but Dafoe is legit hung like a horse

Theres a lot of faggot predators in Hollywood, and Holland is a faggot as well so it isn't that hard for him.

Woman are liars, are you retarded?

Attached: stanley.png (847x293, 242K)

>>David Gandy at 22
>>Adriana Lima at 27
>>Karlie Kloss at 21
>>Megan Fox at 21
>>Angelina Jolie at 23
imagine unironically believing this. reduce all those ages in about 7-8 years and you will get the correct number.

the only one where you can see him swinging his dick around while playing guitar or something
he isn't hung but he has nothing to be insecure about

I told everyone I lost mine at 14 though I was a late bloomer at 18

Attached: 1557368589497.jpg (428x415, 41K)

>late bloomer at 18
haha yeah what a loser only losing it at 18! hahahaha wow

>Megan Fox at 21
>Angelina Jolie at 23
What is this shit? I'm a fan of Jolie and no way in hell did she lose her virginity at 23, where did you even hear that? She had a live in boyfriend when she was only 14 and talked about how they cut each other with knives during sex.
And Megan Fox started seeing her current husband when she was only 17, so I highly doubt she waited until she was 21 to sleep with him. Maybe she did, but it doesn't seem likely.

>tom holland at 12
Idk about all that chief

Compared to all my friends in HS I was the last

I have had sex (once) but I still haven't ever kissed a woman. What does that make me?

you had friends too? wtf m8

my uncle raped me when I was 12

I had a friend who probably could've gotten laid in his early teens but was a strict Catholic and married relatively young. I beat him by a year but I don't think it was necessarily something to brag about

now THAT'S funny!

FUCK THIS THREAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1501665120727.jpg (250x250, 6K)

People were actually social and trying to fuck each other back then. Now people just jerk it to Snapchat nudes and then wonder why they aren't getting laid.

Just lie and say you lost it at 16 or 17.
If a girl finds out you are 20+ and still a virgin, she will immediately lose any amount of respect for you she may have had.

When you can have the pick of the litter, you tend to have higher standards. These people know they're beautiful and know they're worth only the best. So they chose to wait.

Usually hugs

Interesting combo, I guess a lip virgin

Son Goku

Are you speaking from experience user?

i lost mine at 21

feeling pretty good

>having sex

Attached: annoyedtoad.jpg (250x241, 7K)

He's flacid in that video and he's a grower.
.. Jesus, why do I care to defend Willem Defoe's penis?

I lost mine at 13. She was my true love. I know that shit sounds gay, but I've never found another girl like her. She had these big beautiful blue eyes, and natural blonde hair (I know because her pussy hair was light). We dated in 8th grade, and then went to different highschools, and I cheated on her and she found out and I completely fucked up and lost her bros. I hit her back up a few times, but never got another chance. So a few years ago, my brother tells me that she's a waitress at some restaurant and she has three mongrel kids from three different men, and I feel terrible still about it because I could have given her three Aryan children. I guess the moral is, don't let the good one get away because she will end up banging niggers.

>>Rich Evans lost his virginity at 13
proof?

>Giving up potential magical powers for sex
Why?