Based Alabama Public Television banning any showing of the Arthur gay wedding episode

ew.com/tv/2019/05/21/arthur-mr-ratburn-same-sex-wedding-alabama/

Have our based Alabama bros started the fire, Yea Forums?

Honestly, I'd go even further than this.

Attached: IMG_20190521_201107.jpg (720x1076, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/huntsville/2015/08/former_carnival_worker_charged.html
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

NOOOO MY CHILD DOESN'T GET TO SEE SHIT COVERED DICKS! DO SOMETHING!

can we ban steven universe?

Attached: 300px-Cain_&_Tanna.jpg (300x416, 24K)

how will kids learn to be faggots???

>EVERY DAY WHEN YOU'RE WALKING DOWN THE STREET, YOU SHOULD FIND A QUEER TO BEAT
It was a different time

>Have our based Alabama bros started the fire, Yea Forums?
No, everyone knows the South is a different country.

The best country.

I don't get what's wrong with showing it? They show straight weddings all the time

Oh no, not in the least.

Attached: 1556141740741.png (652x764, 670K)

Kek

At least we keep the faggots in the closet where they belong. There or at medical centers where we can treat their mental illness.

Producing or showing that stuff to kids should be a jailable offense.

I'm sure Hitler would love all the fat mutts that don't even have day jobs on /pol/

This here. Nations like China and Russia wont let the faggots brainwash their kids sowhy should we? Hell, thanks to the anti/ family queers euros dont even reproduce. It is past time to eanse this nation.

You're LARPing. Are you even American?

>t. Russian bot

If this is a publicly-funded service being discriminatory based on religious precepts, how can this not be a violation of the establishment clause?

Attached: fark_7KASj0g_6P88Z_THt1ooN5XNiEg.jpg (608x960, 55K)

Too many nogs in the south.
Still it’s better than the (((left coast))) states.

It probably is. It'll be opposed, and probably overturned. Also, it's very unlikely that the people who care most are going to be watching public television.

Unless you're looking for somewhere to live and thrive, yeah. If you're thinking like a D.C. politician who needs a base of dull-witted peons who can't tell Jesus and John Hagee apart, then it's a great place.

Good!

FAGGOTS OUT!

Dull witted peasants obsessed with their Abrahamic death cult?
Sounds like the spics that I have to deal with all the time here in LA.

Well remember, this is from the same state that only made zoophilia illegal 5 years ago.

And it's still only a misdemeanor.

al.com/news/huntsville/2015/08/former_carnival_worker_charged.html

Attached: lamb.gif (215x168, 508K)

And California has made it a misdemeanor to deliberately infect people with HIV
What’s your point, rabbi?

I want to FUCK Molly.

post source for your facile claim or i'll be forced to not answer your question

Attached: arthur-gum.jpg (618x412, 35K)

Resign from whatever horrible whip-cracking plantation overseer job you're doing then. The thing is, you can talk to intelligent white people. No guarantee of that in the South.

Arthur is broadcast on the public broadcasting service, it belongs to the state so the state decides what's played

Have gay sex

White southerners are fine. They’re in touch with their environment and community, unlike you (((white))) metropolitan bugmen from the mid Atlantic or west coast cities.

If you’re so much more enlightened than the southerners then fix your homelessness, gun violence, and drug abuse epidemics. It’s embarrassing how stupid and incompetent you white city fags and your Jewish overlords are at managing your communities.

>homos try to indoctrinate kids
>they can't
Based. Guess they'll just have to rape them instead, it's the only other option they have for reproducing.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Yeah, I'm thinking Cali faggots all need to get AIDS and die

Reality denying faggot btfo