youtu.be/uieM18rZdHY
youtu.be/JXV_x1_7Nik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for interest

I sincerely hope not

Not enough pokemon movies

>MegaMan and Bass
Based

I think 3 is enough, after all if detective pikachu was the iron man then it deserves other 2 or 3 sequels

Why?

Because I'm tired of cinematic universes and aborted attempts at cinematic universes

But what if it works?

I'd like to believe that and your double doubles give me hope but Hollywood's track record with video game movies is less than stellar

Look the mario movie is being worked on, If that's good then the curse would be broken and maybe they can try again.

I just would rather they work on something new. No movies based on books, or video games, or comics. A new idea from Hollywood

Starfox already has a TV-series.

youtu.be/uieM18rZdHY

what would the Smash Bros movies even be about, to be honest?

>tv """"""Series"""""""

I think the first one could have the storyline from conquest of champions and they have characters from different dimensions figthing against their will but one of them gets to free itself so he frees the others and figth villians like gigabowser and ganon.

first mario movie should be mario bros, not super mario

Needs more Kirby

Autism

youtu.be/JXV_x1_7Nik

Attached: C9343204-B28D-414C-92FC-BA22214F563D.jpg (482x284, 69K)

>>>/reddit/

It's fake. For one, Sonic is there.

Nintendo won't make a metroid movie. they won't even make a metroid game.

>No Master Hand final boss
Dropped

Well atleast there still hope for Metroid, what I'm surprised is that there's an F-Zero movie listed there wtf?

That's for the sequel.

whoever took the time to make this put a stupid amount of effort into something they obviously didn't put any thought into.
Just looking at "Phase 1":
>2 Pokemon movies
>Sonic the Hedgehog, which despite looking like dogshit is a Sega property. Dunno why it would be part of the NCU (which I assume stands for "Nintendo Cinematic Universe" but who knows with this retard)
>"Super Mario" so clearly this is different from Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World, since those are in Phase 2/3. What the fuck is this meant to be? The original game with Donkey Kong throwing barrels? how the fuck are you supposed to make that into a movie?
>no Kirby
>No Metroid
>No Star Fox
>all this is supposed to lead into a Super Smash Bros movie

wow, Super Smash Bros with only Mario, Pikachu, Link, and the Sonic everyone already hates. That'll be a hit

As long as there's a Chrono Trigger movie, make it happen.
I wouldn't mind more Pokemon movies tho,

the first hurdle is massive: those games don't have plots. Zelda games are open world RPGs with a heavy focus on puzzle dungeons and barely a handful of characters. many characters are memorable, but Link is not among them.
Mario and Sonic games are platformers. no plot, at all. Mega Man... ditto. Starfox can't even sell a good game, let alone a movie. the Pokemon movies could work, if you could somehow get around the endless child abandonment/endangerment and the animal rights nightmare.
Smash Bros is the exact opposite of plot.

the second hurdle is almost impossible: all those games all use low resolution, cartoony graphics. the detail is made up in the player's head, if at all. very likely, we just assume it is a cartoon, or a "game" world. like, there is no more detail than what you see on the screen. what texture is Mario's overalls? how do Sonic's spikes work? What happens to Samus to make her shoulders triple in width when she puts on the armor? gamers don't care about mundane details, like that. there are not enough gamers in two worlds to buy enough tickets to make back the billions these movies would cost. good fucking luck convincing Joe Shmoe from Albany to watch a live action movie about a talking dog flying a space ship against a talking monkey

Where is DK?

Autism

They could just adapt that several-thousand page fanfiction that currently holds the record on Fanfiction.net.

I don't trust Hollywood with anything, but I especially don't trust them with adapting beloved Japanese series. Pic related

Attached: dragonball-evolution_grande.jpg (600x600, 71K)

This.

How can you not have him? He's the leader of the bunch.

absolutely soulless

Attached: 1502274610409.gif (200x200, 3.89M)