Jon outed as Aegon BEFORE Long Night. Everyone loves him even more and loyalty shifts to him

>Jon outed as Aegon BEFORE Long Night. Everyone loves him even more and loyalty shifts to him
>Gendry forges him Rhaegar armor, as a peace offering for his father killing Rhaegar. It’s forged with the warhammer. This infuriates Dany even more
>Jon, in the armor, slays zombie Viserion, further driving a wedge
>Dany snaps goes mad
>Grey Worm guarding Dany, Jon kills him and Arya takes his face convincing the Unsullied to get behind Jon.
>Jon killing her forges Lightbringer out of Longclaw. He throws the magic flaming sword onto the Iron Throne (it was forged by aegon targaryan) and it melts it down.
>The khal bloodriders name Jon their new Khal,
>He sends the unsullied and dothraki back to essos
>Named king but abdicates for the True North to find ghost and live out his days in peace because he lost his true love Nissa Nissa to save the realm

Attached: 98D5CD64-2CC6-4F36-B3EA-1DD592F77E91.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

He should have just married Dany after he resounding victory over the seditious monsters of King's Landing, no man with half a heart could turn away her smile and joy at finally gaining her birthright

Attached: 1558324685624.jpg (587x683, 48K)

That or Jon just tells everyone to fuck off and stays with Dany.

Fucking. Kino.

>sending the rapefugees back to their shithole countries
As much as I like this idea, Jon is just a mutt and not worthy to wear the Targaryan sigil.

Attached: 1531729461686.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Daenerys herself is full of non targ blood.

>Aegon forges the throne
>Aegon melts the throne

Kino

Attached: 26867D32-4D83-4947-AF7C-C3FA1A1373D7.png (759x802, 336K)

Jon should've done exactly what Ned did when he took Kings Landing in Roberts Rebellion.
Dish out the law, execute some, send others to the Nights Watch and then fuck off back to the North.

Jon and Dany should have gotten married in episode 1, they should have ridden the dragons to a heart tree or something

Attached: emilia_smile.png (1280x720, 639K)

This, who the fuck even cares about Tyrion let him die, he's a fucking idiot. The Starks are full of traitors and backstabbers and murderers, they don't deserve to live. Killing the people of King's Landing after the surrender was wrong, but eventually Dany would realize it and stop butchering the civilians.

>wew an anons ending better than D&D fags ending
the only good thing to come from this season is Hitler Dany and her death

one of the stupidest plot holes of the series.
i know varys or someone said "marriage wouldnt tame dany's evil" or something like that and all im thinking is "show, dont tell"
they should have married in season 7 at the latest

>incels desperate for dragon girl pussy

>dany blows up king's landing defenses
>jon starts marching in, no dothraki or unsullied by his side, just northmen
>he issues orders to check for any fires and to peacefully round up lannister soldiers
>all the smallfolk start cheering for jon
>they want him to be king
>this is what causes dany to go mad

More like Aejon

Literally every man i know would follow Dany on that momento bruv

Attached: a6OXLw8_700b.jpg (600x1089, 107K)

TV show Dany is clearly not fit to rule

alpha legion shhh don't tell anyone quiet

First and foremost, the long night should have been a long night. The White Walkers bring a hellish blizzard with them, shrouding Westeros in an unending darkness. The weak flee Winterfell before the major battle, and Winterfell falls. Many named characters perish and the rest flee on dragons.

It's insane to me that they never had Jon actually reflecting on what his parentage means to him personally. Or that he was basically the cause of Robert's rebellion. It was all so fucking rushed and in the end pointless.

Only true ending.

Aegon V married Betha Blackwood
Jaehaerys II married Shaera Targaryen (sister)
Aerys II married Rhaella Targaryen (sister)

That makes Dany fully half Blackwood by blood since 4/8 of her great-grandparents are Blackwoods. The Blackwoods are not Andals but First Men.

Maekar I outmarried as well, a Dayne - also a family of First Men. Going back 4 generations, 3/4 of Dany’s ancestors are first men.

Maekar’s mother, however, was DORNISH.

Dany is 1/8th Valyrian. 1/8th Rhoynish, and 3/4ths First Men. BUT THIS IGNORES ANCESTRY FROM PREVIOUS INTERMARRIAGES.

The Targ habit of breeding brother to sister, instead of breeding heir to purebred cousins, resulted in the royal line being very diluted very quickly.

If I post on Yea Forums enough will she notice me?

Attached: 1557791726378.jpg (933x768, 80K)

They literally just used it as a plot device to drive Dany crazy, even though it's immediately fixed by them GETTING MARRIED

If only more of the Seven Kingdoms had supported The Young Dragon in his invasion of Dorne this wouldn't have been a problem

Attached: DAERON_I.jpg (300x420, 51K)

it was clear Varys was wrong since they showed in Season 7 that Dany did listen to Jon. He told her to not attack king's Landing and she listened. He told her to go with him to the North instead of riding the Dragons and she listened.

However the tragedy there was that Jon didn't want to marry her anymore since it was his aunt.

>Jon fights the Night King in Winterfell, but gets defeated. Arya wounds him, and he apparently dies.
>Jaimie goes to King’s Landing to help Cersei because of their unborn child, and rings the bells at Tyrion’s behest.
>Dany doesn’t burn King’s Landing, but she attacks the Red Keep to kill Cersei while her army slaughters the soldiers even after they surrendered and subjugates the people.
>Jaimie tries to smuggle Cersei out of King’s Landing but is ambushed by Euron and mortally wounded fighting him. He urges Cersei to raise their child well before dying.
>Dany claims King’s Landing and summons representatives of the Seven Kingdoms (including Sansa and Bran) to discuss the terms of her new rule.
>The Night King returns, raising a new army from the dead of Dany’s attack.
>Jon, Dany and Bran end up cornered by the Night King in the throne room.
>Dany is wounded by a wigh and urges John to kill her so she does not turn.
>He does, and his sword ignites, revealing him as Azor Azhai.
>Jon fights and defeats the Night King while Tyrion sacrifices himself to detonate the wildfire barrels underneath King’s Landing to destroy his army.
>Jon becomes king, but decides to grant the Seven Kingdoms their freedom, allowing their representatives to rule together as a council.
>Bran reveals that “there must always be a Night King”, and Jon departs to the North to rejoin the Wildlings and stay on the lookout.
>Arya tracks down Cersei to Essos, but sees that Cersei is now living a poor life and trying to keep her promise to Jaimie and raise her son right (maybe even make it a dwarf for maximum pottery) and chooses to spare her.

Did I fix it?

Attached: GoT.jpg (590x350, 34K)

I love the fact that him being Aegon literally did not matter. It only increased tension among Dany's advisors which could have been anything. His resurrection did not matter Arya and Sansa could have filled all his roles.

>Forging armour with a warhammer

??? Is that you Dabid?

>smelting obsidian

Exactly. Them getting married even if Jon feels icky about it would also still fit with his 'gotta do what's right even if I don't like it' thing. Him having to kill her at that very moment makes no sense. Get married, try to help her be better, then if it's not working after a while just slit her throat while in bed. Dany HAVING to attack KL right away is the same kind of needlessly rushed thing that they give some vague, stupid excuse for.

honestly. should have just fucked and push bran off the tower

No. The only interesting idea you had was Arya tracking down Cersei in Essos.

>>Dany is wounded by a wigh and urges John to kill her so she does not turn.
That's not how Wight Walkers work for fuck sake

He should of abdicated and made the decision to exile himself.
Also Bran is the most evil character in the entire setting

Attached: 1232336550.png (941x823, 330K)

If he truly did orchestrate everything then absolutely.
>this was the only way to TRULY break the wheel
>she was going to go on to kill so many more
Fuck off with that 'this was the only way for the greater good golden path' shitty trope.

he did, he wanted the throne and did everything necessary to make that happen, he nudged things in place and kept his mouth shut and let characters, dragons, and people burn

Jaimie dying in battle against Euron with Cersei present is also good.

If he did it for selfish reasons then I'm ok with it since it fits the world, I only have a problem if his reasoning for doing it is "this was the only way to TRULY break the wheel".

>Gendry forges him Rhaegar armor
Stopped reading right there, Bobby's bastard forging a targshit the armor of the worst Targshit of all would summon Prime Bobby B back to planetos and he would cave Jon's chest in right there

Attached: GODSTRIDENT.jpg (862x1200, 344K)

Lol John was a targ as much as Theon was a greyjoy

it's shit either way really, in the books it could work cause bloodraven is an evil faggot

>did not fuck his hot slightly-older aunt because that would be incest

Is he a gay?

She's actually younger than he is

wonder if that's also reflection of the sentiments of the writers or the audience rather than the own character's feelings
I'm sure this won't be the same in the books

JUST

the Daynes are generally described to have features pretty similar to those of Valyrians, which I took to mean that there may be magical influence to the silver hair-purple eye appearance of Valyrians though that may be looking too deep into it while I'm fairly sure GRRM just did that to make some sort of red herring that may never have left the rough draft

fAegon will drastically change so much in the books.

Book Jon Snow is not going to turn into "yur muh qween" and "ah dun wan it" that's for sure

That just makes it better

The Daynes don’t have Valyrian heritage. They are first men. The purple eyes are a coincidence

I didn't say they did

why is he doing an anime girl kawaii pose?

he looks pretty kawaii to me, asshole

Attached: Love Live! 03 Door of Dreams (BDRip 1080p AC3 10bit).mkv_snapshot_20.13_[2019.05.03_00.01.37].jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>they leave the country anyway
this was so stupid

Cause he is one

Attached: 56f.jpg (680x566, 94K)

10/10 user, not even joking

>Is he a gay?
Fuck man, have you ever had a blowjob from a man with a beard?Tormund and Jon can have the hairiest 69s in the 9 kingdoms

All the gods and other magical forces awakened and started trying to settle scores. At the same time, human society hit a crisis of leadership that engulfed the world. Bran/The 3ER was definitely plotting for its own survival, far more than it was worried about achieving some transient human 'good.'

There's probably something in the 'extreme' gods like the all-devouring Other, the insatiable R'llor, the grasping Drowned God, and the stern Seven losing out to the quiet god of muddy tree roots and animal blood.

>>He sends the unsullied and dothraki back to essos
sends the niggers back to africa?
there is a reason the jews havent made a series or movie about marcus garvey bro.

Based Bobby Boster

this is the gayest fuckin post i ever read

Attached: polfags.jpg (546x700, 136K)

still shit but better than what we got

I think Tyrion's scene discovering Cersei and Jaime didn't make it would have been better if he went to the beach where the secret exit was and found the boat still moored there with Euron dead and his corpse smiling contentedly in the sky. Same result of Tyrion finding out his family didn't make it but given the keep's basement collapsed into itself makes more sense than him discovering their corpses in a surprisingly intact catacomb.

Why would anyone believe Jon?
>my little brother had a dream about me being a Targaryen
>and my best friend found a secret document that he definitely didn't forge to prove it
Even in the books, I don't think John being Rhaegar's son is going to be massive politically, because nobody is going to believe it even if it's true. He doesn't even look like a Targaryen.

everyone already suspected it, literally all the lords knew there was something special about ned's bastard

>Alpha as fuck
Dam son

Nice fanfic ya simp.

>the Daynes are generally described to have features pretty similar to those of Valyrians, which I took to mean that there may be magical influence to the silver hair-purple eye appearance of Valyrians

It's because of the dragons, the original Valyrians who tamed the dragons didn't have silver hair or purple eyes.

Wtf we love rapefugees now.