Why cant i stop thinking about her?

Why cant i stop thinking about her?

Attached: 73BE0A77-9EB8-4316-A4F6-21B9DF6D2E21.png (820x1039, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2IzoSqQETU
youtube.com/watch?v=hphmmWgEo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=tx8p0r2TWIk
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/444855-game-of-thrones-star-says-she-watched-hitler-to-prepare-for
winteriscoming.net/2019/05/21/emilia-clarke-hitler-daenerys-targaryen-speeches-game-of-thrones-season-8/
youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cn8shOG7I
youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA
youtu.be/hphmmWgEo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=K318JWc85Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw
youtube.com/watch?v=SoSbkzczFkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yea Forums shits on her for iffy acting and weight gain
>All caused by the aneurysm
>Health improves, suddenly she's kino mad queen and slender qt
>She was on her deathbed, crying, clutching a stuffed bear and Yea Forums shit on her

Apologize

Attached: 1558340845794.jpg (540x695, 59K)

because you've never had sex

because they killed her 1 second after she became an interesting character

im sorry queen please brap on me for punishment

You want the good girl, but you need the bad poosi

>you will never nurse her back to health

I used to hate waifufags before Emilia

Now I understand

Same, user. Same.

Attached: batman jon snow.jpg (853x539, 81K)

Because she's cute and you just watched her get treated like shit by everyone despite her trying her best for an entire season
fuck sansa, fuck tyrion and fuck Dabid

Attached: emilia4rb.jpg (640x853, 87K)

dunno she's a slut

You are an incel.
Only incels fantasize about a woman they never even meant before IRL and have no chance of being with

cause she was looking like a fucking snack in that tight black leather outfit for those last 2 eps

how are the thargaryen braps?

why?

proofs or btfo

>you will never have a dany gf

Attached: 1558402731423.jpg (970x474, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C2IzoSqQETU

I always thought she was cute, but all of these threads over the last few days are doing something else to my head, man. What the fuck?

Attached: fd0.png (680x817, 209K)

I think I've fallen in love with her too.
>"I wanted Daenerys to be, in that last scene, as she was at the beginning. I acted as if I was back on season one."
Mad queen Dany was literally too pure for this world.

Attached: 2d2c08af-5187-4a2b-8a42-aae1590b52cf..jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

>bunch of Dany/Emilia threads on Yea Forums
>alright, makes sense
>go to Yea Forums
>couple of Emilia threads
>?
>go to /g/
>a few Emilia posts in some threads
I don't know why this is happening but I like it

Attached: UniqueDamagedAdeliepenguin.webm (1280x720, 619K)

>Dany embraces fascism
>immediately starts wearing a tailored black leather coat
Laying it on a bit thick, weren't they?

give me more reaction pics

Her character just got interesting and it only took 8 seasons. Also it was hyped D&D stole her from the SJW fangirls and made her /pol/ tier.

was not even thinking about that dude
I was cranking my hog while she was roasting those peasants

GoT laying it on thick? Never.

Attached: got-06-cover_4qqa.jpg (2830x1578, 1014K)

Just stop, this forum has gotten super creepy since game of thrones ended. Its not healthy

pls forgiv

Are you new to image boards? Also, you really don't think these people are mostly exaggerating for memes sake

guys i want to put my peepee in her warm insides

is that normal

Where the fuck do you think you are

You can read this Yandere Dany comic:

Attached: 1558495570028.jpg (1002x1199, 125K)

Lmaoooooo

pic related
>A few weeks after that second surgery, I went with a few other cast members to Comic-Con, in San Diego. The fans at Comic-Con are hardcore; you don’t want to disappoint them. There were several thousand people in the audience, and, right before we went on to answer questions, I was hit by a horrific headache. Back came that sickeningly familiar sense of fear. I thought, This is it. My time is up; I’ve cheated death twice and now he’s coming to claim me. As I stepped offstage, my publicist looked at me and asked what was wrong. I told her, but she said that a reporter from MTV was waiting for an interview. I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.

Attached: 1558496105277.jpg (444x550, 32K)

GEEZ MHAA KWEEN

>I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television
I literally, unironically want to marry her

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 14K)

THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD HAVE BURNED JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY

Attached: betrayedany.webm (1500x1080, 2.93M)

>Its not healthy

Definitely not, but here I am anyway.

Attached: 1558403751465.webm (1274x902, 2.64M)

>it's finally all hers
>the thrown
>westeros
>the man she loves
>she's finally happy
The utter betrayal and sadness she must've felt in those last few moments is heartbreaking. Emilia did a great job portraying it.

>Be with me. Build the new world with me, this is our reason. It has been from the beginning, since you were a little boy with a bastard's name, and I was a little girl who couldn't count to twenty. We do it together, we break the wheel together.

Attached: wecanhaveafuture.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Because her story arc felt rushed af and ended in an unsatisfying way. If we would have had an entire season of psycho Dany then it wouldn't hurt so much. Her story was over before it even began

Makes me even more sad everytime i remember it

Attached: 1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k.jpg (980x551, 35K)

I don't get why he had to kill her right then and there. Why not agree to be with her and try and help her be better first? Actually see what kind of ruler she is. There's no reason he had to kill her that very moment.

Why did it have to be like that, bros?

Attached: 61cea3f6-27fc-4330-81d2-5f179514edfc..jpg (533x575, 31K)

they released the music bros
youtube.com/watch?v=hphmmWgEo4M

As if this is any worse than the pedo and Blacked threads that constantly pop up on this board. I'd rather see constant Emilia threads than Briefags shitting up the joint. Either way, I can't help it, Dany was too cute this past season and I have too many pictures saved up. The only people I can blame here is Emilia for being such a qt and the Fatman who created such a compelling character.

Attached: yikes.png (399x507, 192K)

I think I have never been so much in love with someone. I can't get her out of my head.

i beyond my comprehension now. I can't stop it

Attached: 1558397592387.jpg (480x698, 200K)

you fall in love with her, i dont blame you
that eyebrows and that smile

We love you, Emilia. Don't reject us.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx8p0r2TWIk

rate

when did Yea Forums turn into /r9k/? get a life

She is adorable.

Fuck bro it hurts

Attached: 1558491768896.jpg (900x505, 25K)

I haven't fapped since she burned down King's Landing, it just feels disrespectufl

Attached: MadDany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

her purity shall lead to enlightened nofap gains

Attached: 1558337350462.png (1651x1238, 2.64M)

honestly same, i can only fap to "hot" women not beautiful/cute women. Now all i can think about is dany and how they took her away from us in such a cruel manner.

Attached: 1558413320290.jpg (587x683, 48K)

Ever since that first /ecg/ I haven't fapped at all.

Attached: 1558308298113.gif (272x258, 1.43M)

She would've have made the world a better place. Dany should've killed all of her enemies including those northern shits.

Attached: AoT.jpg (2133x1600, 990K)

you fags all know shes mine right? Youre all too fat/ugly for her. only my chad genes deserve her.

Attached: o6qjylmmp3z21.jpg (640x602, 60K)

The hbo video where she thanks the fans broke me

I dreamed about her last night

>mfw her death has caused an increase in holy christian chastity

Attached: 1558186555786.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

They haven't even bothered to show themselves. They are cowards and as cowards they know of their cowardice

Attached: 298af8f4-0533-4cf8-b516-4f29ad69d82a..jpg (1080x891, 37K)

I never shit on her. Everyone here is a fucking contrarian. If she had some muh female empowerment ending you'd be shitting on her same as always.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/444855-game-of-thrones-star-says-she-watched-hitler-to-prepare-for
winteriscoming.net/2019/05/21/emilia-clarke-hitler-daenerys-targaryen-speeches-game-of-thrones-season-8/

Attached: 1550420729537.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

>the fans have like, given me an identity that I didn't have
Emilia D:

>making that religious
Please no

Attached: 1558447941968.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>that wink and smile
Oof, I’m feeling things here.

honestly she ruined women for me
no one is cuter and more precious

Attached: danycute.jpg (1200x600, 104K)

Fuck off fedoralord

Strong women are the best women so they can take care of you and provide for you.

Me too :(

MEN
LOVE
FASCIST
WOMEN

It's a fact. Just look at how utterly superior she is to literally all women you encounter in real life.

Deep down, she strikes something visceral and evolutionary. The War Goddess is an archetype thousands of years old. Rather than being a Mother archetype, she has masculine and feminine traits in a sexual/violent combination that appeals to the evolutionary instincts. She is the highest-possible status archetype. The violent, assertive Queen/Goddess.

Frankly, it's beautiful. Every honorable man deserves a strong, assertive, passionate wife.

1488 white aryan conqueror tradwives now.

She sounded so sad...

>tfw no athena gf

It is though, Emilia inspires me to be more devout in my faith

Attached: 1558227334412.jpg (445x468, 57K)

I unironically feel bad there aren't any more Sopranos/Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones type shows anymore. It's just shitty streaming service exclusives that fizzle after a season or two.

Absolutley fucking based

Sad in the happy way, tears of joy that fans have seen her as someone to be looked up. Something she never would've ever thought would happen to her

If it works for you, then I'm glad to hear it buddy :)

Attached: 1558472075902.png (502x623, 541K)

>If I'm going to go, it may as well be on live television.
Incredibly based

Attached: 1531282478670.png (321x322, 71K)

Attached: sophie-turner-hd-wide.jpg (5120x3200, 2.08M)

>ywn watch Hitler speeches with her
WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1558500763744.png (597x581, 209K)

Fuck off slut

Attached: 1558494855614.jpg (468x431, 27K)

Because she
>despite the power greed she had good intentions
>she went through a lot to get to where she was
>she just wanted to be loved by everyone
>she mostly did what her advisers told her to do, almost always restraining herself
>still, things went wrong
>whenever she did not listen to her advisers, things went wrong as well
>her entire identity revolved around being the rightful heir, then she discovers she's not
>fought for the living in the North, lost half her army and one dragon in the process
>nobody thanked her and they still did not trust or love her, if anything they continued to hate her
>her closest friends die, she loses another dragon, her advisers betray her
>she felt compelled to do something horrible
>you could tell for fraction of seconds that deep down she KNEW she had done something unspeakable (small grimace she makes when Tyrion and Jon pointed it out)
>in the end, the man he loved killed her
>she didn't even sit on the damn chair
Her story is just tragic. It's like the gods were against. they let her grow in the beginning and only blocked her in the end

She deserved better than being killed by a manlet

cringe thread

I am mad. I am beyond mad.

A grinning, autistic gestalt intelligence cripple has hijacked the throne, after doing absolutely nothing all season, and cared nothing about the untold lives he allowed to die in order to get power. His bitch sister did an ugly, naked power grab, and the other sister prances around grinning smugly. The bastard-prince took the fall and got fucked. Fat Ser Piggy somehow survives and fails his way into being grand maestor, the retarded imp gets to walk unscathed. The Unsullied fuck off to nowhere and the Dothraki just vanish?

I constantly think about them all burning, dying horribly, screaming. Their eyes turning to liquid and oozing down their charred faces. Brains boiling in their skull cases. I want them all to die. Daenerys did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1558415568025.jpg (2048x1536, 106K)

>sad tragic scene of dany's death
>drogos rage
>5 minutes later
>HA HA, SIT DOWN UNCLE
>SO I TOOK A DONKEY INTO A BROTHEL ONCE HA HA

Fuck this show. Burn them all

Attached: 1558299530189.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Attached: noi.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Have sex you incel

INCELDOR!

pretty based t b h

nigger are you forgetting she had just creme brulee'd all of KL including innocent children, and was at that very moment killing unarmed prisoners? Jon made a very hard choice, sacrificed his own love and happiness for the good of others. He was a hero and I'm tired of you incels downplaying it

Inceldur*

>He was a hero and I'm tired of you incels downplaying it
The whole world should burn if that's what she wanted

Y I K E S

8/10 Emilia's because we didn't get to hear her cute laugh. I would totally fall to me knees and pledge eternal loyalty to her if I ever met her

>she had just creme brulee'd all of KL including innocent children,
War is hell.
>and was at that very moment killing unarmed prisoners?
But Jon has done that as well, virtually everyone did.
>Jon made a very hard choice, sacrificed his own love and happiness for the good of others.
If he was a real man he'd have gone with her. Plus despite what those hacks D&D say the situation in Westeros is now far more unstable than it has been in hundreds of years. This peace won't last the week since the wheel is still intact.

danyfags femdom sexual fantasies due to low testosterone are creeping me the fuck out

>innocent people of KL
>tried to rape sansa when they rioted
>cheered for ned's death
>followed a dangerous cult blindly

Fuck em, they're just mindless sheep.

Attached: 1558364781052.jpg (595x703, 58K)

I can't stop listening to this bros
youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cn8shOG7I

I can't stop listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA

Attached: MadDany2.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>War is hell.
Might just cut my self with that edge, edgelord. They had literally BTFO Cersei, the bells had been rung, soldiers literally put their swords down and surrendered, war is brutal whilst your fighting it, you don't genocide unarmed prisoners and civilians. Dany Dresden/Nagasaki Hiroshima'd them for no reason. Massive genocide, and she even said she would do it again if necessary to bring her 'peace' to westeros

>But Jon has done that as well, virtually everyone did.

No Jon wasn't. Ser Davos and Jon stopped and the unsullied and dothraki were going on a murder spree against even civilians. She ordered it, Greyworm was her commander and he was asshurt bc of his nigger gf getting her head chopped off. Everyone knew she was off her rocker and proceeded to destroy the entire city and genociding everyone but LOL not cersei though. Cersei would've even escaped with zombie mountain if Cleganebowl hadn't happened. She just went crazy because she has a genocidal gene due to inbreeding.

>If he was a real man he'd have gone with her.

Yeah, go with the crazy unstable dragon lady who denied saving even one life (tyrion) after literally begging her, I'm sure standing by her as she genocides any one who stands against her is what a 'real man' would do. Danyfags are unsufferable

This one user
youtu.be/hphmmWgEo4M

It's gotta be this one user
youtube.com/watch?v=K318JWc85Dk

Attached: 1558323347615.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw

>flirty
>juicy
>masturbate
>nuts
>PENIS
>sexy
>vixen
>WET

Your 'pure queen' is a sex kitten in real life, and at 32 living in a western country, especially in the arts scene, she has seen miles of cock and done sexually insane shit. You are all betas

They're sexually attracted to actual Hitler, ignore those Nazis.

Coool good to her! Happy for her to do what she likes and have fun

>xenophobe
Nice

t. cuckold fetish

What? She doesn't know me, how the fuck is that being a cuck.

dany is cute and i love her

>Massive genocide, and she even said she would do it again if necessary to bring her 'peace' to westeros
So it's alright for Bran to allow it to happen "for the greater good" but if Dany does it for the same reason she's a monster?

>No Jon wasn't.
I don't mean in this particular instance, I mean through the series. I'm sure Ollie is real greatful for Jon's sudden mercy...

This forcing of modern morals into a medieval setting is completely bizarre nonsense.

I meant go with her as in kill himself as well so she wouldn't go alone. Plus if the lack of love and trust was what set her off in the first place then at marrying and at least trying to help her get better would've been the smart thing to do for someone he loved. There's no reason he couldn't have at least tried and then if she went on another spree kill her.

YAASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

>xenophobic

EMILIA NO!

"No!"

sit on my face and brap please

Attached: ThMjl0Hy491NCTv1Ic9vmm6YhrN6ay0gks-okf5qcwA.jpg (792x415, 74K)

Can't wait for Punished Reiner in the anime.

>I meant go with her as in kill himself as well so she wouldn't go alone

I'm pretty sure that when he entered the chamber and saw a gigantic fire breathing dragon there, he didn't expect to walk out alive.

>This forcing of modern morals into a medieval setting is completely bizarre nonsense.

Killing your enemy during wartime=fine. No one is complaining about that. But she had won.Decimated the city's defenses. Destroyed the bulk of cersei's forces. The bell was rung. Instead of doing I don't know anything resembling justice and actually finding cersei and have her executed, she instead gives her a chance to escape and starts burning kids. Killing unarmed prisoners and pillaging is not being a moralfag; and it's especially hypocritical considering she did way worse then cersei ever did to the people of KL.

>So it's alright for Bran to allow it to happen "for the greater good" but if Dany does it for the same reason she's a monster?

I could literally give two shits about bran and the whole council thing was shit. Jon should0ve been king even if he didn't want it as the burden he had to bear, and it would also be his own guilt for killing cersei which would make it even more poetic (him sitting on the iron throne alone unable to forget dany but having to rule to honor the person she wanted, but failed to become)

*I mean for killing Dany, not cersei

>watches Hitler speeches
>says she "still stands by Daenerys"
>favorite X word is xenophobic

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1557179527013.png (801x652, 832K)

It's perfectly normal.

Attached: 1558207846254.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Everything

Attached: odn1eXl.jpg (500x500, 48K)

how long until she inevitably goes full sjw on twitter and every cuck left in here hates her again

She had an aneurysm? Damn. I feel bad. I wasn't one of the people that shit on her acting, but that's terrible for anyone to go through. Thankfully she survived.

They also didn't show up to fight the Night King's army. There's a valid argument if you want to go lawful evil that they invalidated their right to life by failing to show up while others struggled and died.

She's been playing what people believed to be a feminist icon for 10 years and as far as I know she's never gotten into that SJW shit

>shitty acting caused by aneurysm
How?

Probably the mental issues that come with almost dying at 23 and living in fear that you could die at any moment

I mean your head already feels like it could burst any minute and she had to wear a bald cap and a wig on top of it. Adding insult to injury most Kelly C scenes were filmed in a extremely hot hellhole.

>he didn't expect to walk out alive.
and yet he did.

>Killing unarmed prisoners
I'm not defending what she did there I'm just saying that PLENTY of other characters in the GoT world have done similarly bad things yet they weren't seen as some ultimate evil that HAD to be stopped this very instance without even trying to help or understand them.

Killing the innocent in KL was absolutely wrong, but the show suddenly forgot that there is no real evil in the GoT world, just different shades. Danny did it because in her mind she was looking at the bigger picture but mainly because of those fucking hacks D&D

Tywin Lannister sacked KL almost just as badly yet he was rewarded for his actions and they were done for no reason other than to help himself. Tyrion was perfectly fine helping his sister escape yet she's also responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocents for no other reason than to help herself.

>even if he didn't want it as the burden he had to bear
Which is the exact reason he should've married Dany. Even if he was grossed out by it it was his duty to at least try and give her what she needed to help her both as the women he loves and as his sworn queen.

honestly, this

Well... Back in 2016 she did compare "women's inequality in Hollywood" to racism... On the other hand, she is awfully cute

Attached: a2fb7b99b5b2b847418a3646d0d37b18.jpg (640x960, 95K)

Did the season end already?
I can't wait to watch it now in one go.
I've seen so many spoilers I barely contain myself to not watch it.
I even prepared some nice scented lotion for that upcoming aria scene.
Is the season over, guys?

Modernity is a savage and decaying beast whose unfit nature rapidly dooms it to temporality. Hold to the classical nature of romance. Of simpler things. Of pursuit and embrace. Of love made in verdant season in the recreation of pagan romance. Of restrained savagery in passion followed by a shared respite. Be still time, be still eternity but for that moment where the hearts of two lovers beat as one. All things set aside. All else unimportant. Woe be to the necessity of that moment's end.

TL;DR: None of that shit matters.

Danyfags are cancer

Because Yea Forums is becoming reddit 2.0

Have Sex posters aren't wrong. When you have adequate contact with women, fictional characters remain just that.

In your mind you put your waifu on a pedestal that no other women can reach but if you met one in real life, you would forget this shit in two seconds. Your mind right now is telling you otherwise but you can't trust it.

this was the 3rd night I had a dream about Dany or where Dany made and apperance

Based user

Attached: 1558259722376.jpg (736x861, 120K)

>She will never EVER look at me like that
Why even live?

She had two actually.

Isnt resurrection a thing in Game of Thrones?
Just because daenerys died doesnt actually mean shes dead. Drogon carried her body off somewhere which means she can be resurrected. If Jon can come back from the dead than so can Dany

*ahem*

Attached: Kino.png (2596x642, 416K)

I never thought i would say this but i think i understand Jorah now i just wish i understood sooner

Attached: 1558487125640.jpg (968x645, 65K)

She looks like a 10/10 qt even after surgery in the hospital. wtf

She said that her aneurysm killed the part of her brain where her acting skills were. She had to relearn

This is why she was kino in season 1 and was terrible during season 2 and gradually got better until she became kino again in season 8.

Attached: 1557999916711.jpg (767x2775, 828K)

>fantasizing about regular, every day, supermarket people
yikes

the angel of death imagery was dope. hitler imagery #1894931704803840134 for a series like this seemed heavy handed af

Mental Illness, seek help.

>Caring about fictional characters this much

If only you all cared about REAL people this much who actually need your help like the refugees fleeing oppression then the world would be a better place

Esdeathfags 2.0, the lot of you incels

If my grandma had wheels she would have been a bike.

just execute me already, I don't deserve her forgiveness

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

Honestly I did shit on her (character) and I'm sorry I did. Forgive me, mommy!

The waifu that was promised. We realized too late.

Attached: 1558472941676.jpg (2199x1628, 346K)

I love Emilia Clarke. I will do anything for my khaleesi.

I don't need her to be my gf, I just want to be friends with Emilia. I fantasize about making conversation with her if I ever met her in person. I like to imagine myself somehow being different from every fan, by finding the right words a nd treating her like she was anyone else. She becomes fond of me and keeps in touch and we become friends. I get a hug from her when we go out to lunch together. She laughs at my jokes and I make sure she knows how hilarious and adorable she is herself. I vent to her about my daily life and she offers me financial support or to pay for something, but I deny it show her that's not what I want from her and her friendship is enough. Maybe now that GoT is over her popularity will die down over the years and I will have my chance.

Attached: looking at the sunset wojak.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Begone thot

Have you been down there? Have you seen? Children, little children BURNED.

Yikes

our queen is crying bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=SoSbkzczFkU

Attached: emilia crying.png (601x562, 439K)

>we didn't save her

Never shat on her but I disliked her, she's super cute in the last episodes. Please forgive me my queen

Evil dany is a qt

Attached: Literally.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

what a fucking legend

Are her eyebrows darker this season because she's been in the cold a lot, just likely Jaime?

based

A lot of that was writers setting her up to fail

These threads have helped me get over that disastrous ending, it should have ended with Daenerys sitting on the iron throne and beginning a new Targaryen dynasty but instead we got King Bran the broken.

we are the blood of her blood bro

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-10.24.23.png (1080x1780, 1.65M)

Argh I dont want these feels, I can't imagine what she is going through

>tfw suddenly start to obsess over Emilia and watch her movies and Tywin Lannister appears

Attached: emilia and charles dance.png (728x701, 831K)

What the hell is this user

Stop being obsessed with people you see on the tv.

yu ah ma quin

>she's a slut
she fucked
>drago
>daario
>jon

three men. that's pretty fucking small number compared to average modern woman.

Me Before You. She's hired to take care of a paralyzed guy by doing what she does best, cheering people up with her adorable nature.

would viserys fuck her too

she was born to be his bride so the blood would remain pure

She was only married to one of those.
She's a whore. Had Jon not joined/killed her, she would have jumped on Urine Greyjoy's dick next.

5 fucking captures

but did he already

no because he instead kept her so he could sell her off and that means hymen must be intact

In the books he tried to, the night before she was to meet Drogo for the first time. But Illyrio stopped him.

was on set with her on the last day, she was shaking and crying uncontrollably,she just kept on repeating through a hoarse throat and sobs "I don't want the fans to lose kaleesi, I want to keep her alive for them".
Then Arnie walked up and high fived me.

if all of africa, arabia, india and china was neutron bombed, there wouldn't be any disgusting rapefugees.
end the third world today.

truth
every sane man wants a Valeria who will soften only to you and your children, and be as steel to the outside world.

12 FUCKING CAPTURES FUCK GOOGLE KIKES