Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Attached: 751C59D0-7AB7-4FEF-A914-8B6C65CE9E8C.jpg (500x700, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowry
youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. /cgl/

>her and her newborn mauled to death by hounds
Ouch! Good thing she was fat, right bros?

>Ramsey actually hesitates to kill her and her son for a moment
>Instead of giving them a merciful quick death he still goes for the most gruesome one possible.

Like Jesus fuck man just use a sword.

Yeah I get where you're coming from but dude...
She's really fat. We're not talking "thicc" levels here like, she's really fucking fat.

>Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing.
she was the only woman roose gave a fuck about his whole life. based walda

Based roose

Walder Frey promised a dowry worth her weight in gold, remember

No I meant she's a fat bitch so Yea Forums doesn't care

>>Walder Frey promised a dowry worth her weight in gold

Which is fucking stupid if you have a landwhale like this for a daughter. Another example of fanciful, hack shit from grrm

>Which is fucking stupid if you have a landwhale like this for a daughter.
that was literally the fucking point brainlet. She was so fat that he had to spend a fortune to marry her off

Attached: 12-olly-game-of-thrones.w750.h560.2x.jpg (1500x1120, 153K)

it was silver you misremembering cunt

I'd have taken her for free.

>parents get eaten by wildlings
>cuck ass John Snow brings them past the wall
>comes back to life after you stab them in the heart

Truly innocent

Shes kinda cute. Would bang after several bourbons.

how do you even get that fat in westeros?

He literally said you can choose any of them for their weight in gold, he wasn't expecting him to pick Fat Walda. It's just a stupid premise by grrm.

the dragon diet

corn syrup

imagine having this little brain power to work with. life must be very difficult for you user
>hot daughters come with small payouts
>fat daughters come with big payouts
that uncomfortable feeling in your head is called thinking

Attached: Hitler-sama.jpg (459x287, 25K)

Brehs she too thicc SHE'S TOO THICCC AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"here just take my most beautiful daughter for nothing"

you're an actual sperg. have sex. It even says in the books that Roose basically duped Walder Frey by picking the fattest one, when Walder thought he'd take a prettier one. It was just some weird arbitrary thing to add that grrm thought was neato.

but she did, she consumed more than anyone.

lemoncakes

Weight in silver. Let’s say she weighed 250lbs - that’s ~3,500 troy oz of silver. At $15 an ounce that’s $52,500. Walder Frey collected a lot in tolls to cross the bridge. He might have been expecting only to pay half that.

Why are you mad?

>"here just take my most beautiful daughter for nothing"
he made the same offer to Robb....

She seems like she'd really enjoy a good dicking and appreciate you and not take you for granted. I'd fuck her a few times desu.

Attached: Shota mogged.png (715x562, 425K)

You mean the King in the North??

Imagine how fucking stupid you must be to not understand the point of a weight dowry.

It's an opportunity cost for wedding off your least-desirable offspring.

How will you ever live knowing that GoT was smarter than you?

imagine being this mad because you're wrong about your favorite tit and dragon book.

It's not subjectively correct. It's objectively correct.

Weight dowries were paid so the fattest daughters would be chosen by reputable suitors.

This was a regular occurrence in the classical age. It probably still fucking occurs today, just more discreetly.

>"here just take my most beautiful daughter for nothing"
>for
user, do you know what a dowry is? google it, i'll wait.
actually no i won't because i know i have to hold your hand and walk you to this one. the money is paid to the husband. TO. the father of the bride pays the husband, not the other way around.
so losing a hot daughter costs him less money. losing a fat one costs him more, but hey fuck it, she's fat and she likely won't be chosen without the promise of a large dowry. he wins in both situations because he either 1) doesn't have to pay a large dowry or 2) marries off an undesirable daughter. the premise makes total sense, you're just a idiot.
frey's surprise comes from powerful and rich Bolton, who is Warden of the North and certainly not hurting for cash, choosing the fat, financially correct option

I know what a dowry is, you're still wrong faggo

>>actually believing this

holy shit have sex

>The dowry was a custom brought to the United States by colonists from England and elsewhere in Europe. One legend tells how John Hull, the Master of the Mint in Boston and a wealthy man, determined the dowry for his daughter Hannah's marriage to Samuel Sewall. Hull is said to have set his 18-year-old daughter onto one side of the large scales in his warehouse. He piled shillings into the other side of the scale until he reached her weight in silver, and that was her dowry.[69]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowry

There, you've been proven wrong with a real-world example of documented weight dowries.

Since all you can manage now is "no u", please fuck off, because you are the bottom-tier GoT audience that gave us S5-S8.

next time you don't understand something, try googling it before you make yourself look like a retard

>>again, being this fucking triggered because I'm right about the books

>Which is fucking stupid if you have a landwhale like this for a daughter. Another example of fanciful, hack shit from grrm

That's what we are debating, my man. Sorry you got your wires crossed and can't figure out what is being discussed.

inb4 you cover your embarrassment by pretending you were trolling

he cute (not the goblin on the left).

Just read the books again, dude. You clearly didn't grasp them the first time. It's okay, they're a little complex for sperglords.

Wow, another "no u" argument, what a fucking surprise from a guy who can't google "dowry" and figure out what it means.

He literally tortures people for fun

You still just don't get it, it's okay sperg.

Fuck off Pierce

M'lady

Attached: yeoldearchitect.jpg (706x575, 177K)

Fr. I honestly feel nothing when fatties die on tv lol

Attached: 1554163383673.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

i thought it was full "fanciful, hack shit from grrm." but now they're oh so complex. please demonstrate your vast intellect and explain where i've gone wrong in my sperglord ways

Now that the thread is dead, make sure you self-reflect on your transition from incorrect to "haha im just a trole" for a while.

Being that stupid and following it up with denial should sting a bit, but that's just you eating your helping of humble pie.

lmao still sperging like a faggot. You're not going to get the last word, you anonymous trying-to-save-face and win something nigger.

You didn't get a hack premise when you read it. Instead you give it excuses and defend it to your dying breath. LOL sperg

She was fat and ugly. She deserved to be killed.

I'm going to sleep like a baby and not even think about it. Riling up such a faggot will be enough to make me smile for a week.

samefagging this hard

So much this guy. He wasn't even trying to kill Dany.

Attached: pree.jpg (180x280, 7K)

you're such an idiot that you think the argument is still going on, or that the "last word" means anything. we already won the argument, at this point every reply is just a victory lap.
but please, continue feeding my ego

Attached: .,r...jpg (200x253, 6K)

she had shitty taste in clothes.

seriously she's the wife of a lord and she just has a red dress, put some fucking color on that thing, get some fucking patterns weaved or sewn into it, how bland.

who the fuck would willingly ally/trust/interact with someone whose banner is a fucking upside-down flayed man?

I can't even tell if you're trolling at this point.

I don't think he was hesitating as much as he was fucking with her and letting her think she had a chance of getting out of this

but duuude it's cool lmao totally not edgy grimdark hack shit from grrm, just like the weight dowry is wowie kazowie kool.

Yeah if she lost the weight she'd be pretty decent

based

Perfectly plausible if you're high born like Walda or Sam.
The only confusing one is HotPie, but if he worked in kitchens his whole life he'd probably trade meals for good work, and he was good at cooking

>>her and her newborn mauled to death by hounds

Nonsense! Stark propaganda. Ramsey was a gentle, loving man and would never do such a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q