I don't like The Dude Abides movie

I don't like The Dude Abides movie.
what's wrong with me?

Attached: TBZLMV5BYWJkNDMyY2QtNTc0Ni00NDk4LWE3NzAtY2VlZjVjYjZkZDg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg1MjQ2NDM@._V1_SX1777_CR0, (1777x962, 138K)

Nothing?

Guessing you're a late millennial or zoomer. You just don't get it. It's alright, I don't get dabbing or Jake Paul.

You're not a redditor, like this dude

It's a good, fun movie, but overrated.

You probably like The Eagles.

YOUR BEING A TRYHARD CUS ITS POPULAR

ITS LITERALLY PERFECT FILM MAKING FROM A CRAFT PERSPECTIVE

toenails I think

Ah, you're a nihilist. That must be exhausting.

you're*
i don't know if i do or not, i couldn't name a song by them

post-modern hebrew trash

you have taste

You might need to be a white male who remembers the 90s early 2000s to get it.

it's a decent but overrated FLICK, not film.
this nonsense about it being cinematic perfection or a masterclass in narrative is a retarded pre-internet boomer meme from when everyone listened to what the tv and newspaper film critics said (see also Fargo for the same bullshit)

this

I dunno. I didn't like it either, but I usually enjoy the Coen Brothers' movies.

It just felt like a massive waste of time, and very few of the jokes were actually funny. Lots of phenomenal acting wasted on nothing.

i havent been on reddit since highschool, so i dont know for sure, but if i had to guess its their favorite movie.
So which would you rather be: a well adjusted pot bellied soft faggot who wants to fit in more than anything and whos girlfriend is probably cucking him or
an incel lanklet or manlet but definite faggot who wants everyone to know how unique he is for not liking a popular movie and whos parents are disappointed and want to die everytime they walk into his room and see their loser son watching anime.

I know who I am and that's all that matters. That and my impending suicide.

Attached: ECG.webm (1920x908, 1.75M)

not great, not terrible

Good to see this meme spreading.

>wasted on nothing
THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID

EVERYONE WHO SHITS ON THIS MOVIE IS A CONFIRMED BRAINLET

NONE OF THEIR REASONS ARE ANY GOOD

Attached: cable fixer.jpg (768x418, 47K)

It's a mystery featuring a stoner NEET and his autistically angry friend as incompetent detectives. I'm surprised more anons don't relate to them, I do. And that's what makes it a fun, comfy watch.

That's just like, your opinion man

How many of you autists have watched The Big Sleep?

Back to your Brie Larson shilling you onions faggot

not everyone likes it
you are a fag though