Madness. Madness and stupidity

Madness. Madness and stupidity...

Attached: 1557678909271.jpg (900x505, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gxAtIjHwbc
youtube.com/watch?v=f3ZhQeC0DNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why he fucked Shae? Did Varys set up Tyrion to kill him?

Tywin would never have let this happen

she was a whore

desu i genuinely admire tywin

You want to write a song about the dead Starks? Go on then.

if he was so smart he would have left more and better heirs

With the power he wields I don't understand why he let Jaime join the kingsguard. All of Cersei's children were Baratheon in name and his only other child was Twyin. Jaime was the only chance for him to continue the family name.

mad king litteraly made him do it

Tywin fucked whores. He just kept it under wraps unlike Tyrion.

So if Tyrion was his only chance to continue his house why did he treat him like shit. Why didn't he make him lord of casterly rock?

because he killed tywin's wife in childbirth

Um wrong. Jamie joined the king's guard so he could stay in king's landing with cersei. He did it behind his father's back because obviously tywin would never let him be a kingsgaurd

>The King is tired. See him to his chambers
youtube.com/watch?v=7gxAtIjHwbc

Because Tyrion was a deformed imp that is not only a whoremongerer and drunk but killed Tywin's beloved Joanna in childbirth. Which is why lots of theories considered Tyrion a head of the dragon; him, Jon, and Daenerys all lost their mothers in childbirth

midge

the reason the show was fantasy wasn't the fucking dragons or any other stupid shit
the show was fantasy because this motherfucker wasn't the king, forever

The issue with that is as far as we have been told, Aerys Prima Noctae'd (or rather was 'too handsy') Tywin after his marriage. So that makes Jaime and Cersei Targ fucking shits.

And that makes Tyrion: the deformed, whoring, alcoholic, and destructive Imp that killed the love of his life Tywin's trueborn son.

>A person who has to tell people they are king is no king at all!
>Give the king some nightshade; he's tired.

BASED GANGSTA TYWYN

I never liked that theory, even the one that says Aerys raped Joanna and created Tyrion. I just like the idea of the three of them being bonded by losing their mothers in their own births, Tyrion is unequivocally Tywin's son, moreso than Jaime. Tywin's sister tells him that and he stopped talking to her for years, but the books and series both show that Tyrion is the only of Tywin's children that shares his ruthless cunning
youtube.com/watch?v=f3ZhQeC0DNU

GRRM never revealed a big bad to rival Tywin, so when he died the series floundered.

He was a pussy bitch while the Mad King was sitting on the iron throne, it took Big Dick Bobert rising up for Tywin to stop hiding under his rock, and ONLY after the war was already over.

Roose Bolton?

Yea Forums, this Warwick Davis nonsense has gone on long enough. You will cease harassing him, you will wed him, you will bed him, and you WILL bear his midge children.

Attached: 1917.jpg (1920x1080, 802K)

Roose Bolton lived on the grace of Tywin, he released Jaime because he knew what Tywin could give him in those circumstances. He was a useful pawn to Tywin in the pursuit of protecting his blood

moneyy, although i think she loved tyrion for real, but was fucked up by the little marriage to sansa

Well yeah, Tywin was Hand of the King. Everybody who wasn't against him lived by his grace.

Did you even watch the show?