This is the only good superhero film

Attached: MAN-OF-STEEL.jpg (2340x1557, 491K)

That's not BvS

That's not Darkman.

Attached: 1526111516775.jpg (250x279, 9K)

It’s one of very few.

bASED and RedPilled

Are BvS and Justice League actually good? I only suspect they might be because of based Armond

Its one of the best superhero movies ever but alot of people HATE it

its no Donner Superman or Burton Batman
but in NeoCapeshit it remains very rewatchable.

That's not Spiderman 2

Man of Steel was dull, extremely dull. Made no fucking sense either. Why would Zod even come to earth? Kryptonians had spread across the galaxy on planets everywhere and he picked earth? And why didn't superman fight out in open fields instead of in citys and towns? Why did Zod want to kill Superman in the first place? All he had to do was calmly explain to him that his genetic code harbored his entire civilization and it needed rebuilding. He would have agreed to extract the codex safely and make a new Kyrpton somewhere else.

The whole movie is fucked up.

That's not Shazam

Based Superman in front of the American flag, and based Zack who hates fags, but those movies are meh

@115316853
>hungry for (you)s
nope

Attached: photo.png (522x512, 455K)

It has big ideas behind it but the execution is pretty laughable. The scene in Spider-Man 2 where all the New Yorkers on the subway lay him down on the ground without his mask on is way better than the hamfisted Christ imagery in Man of Steel. Plus Superman just isn't likeable at all in that movie whatsoever, who wants a Messiah that's a big stupid asshole?

Wrong

Attached: mysterymen1.jpg (1420x799, 474K)

BvS ultimate, great.
Justice league was a pile of hot garbage cause they rushed it out the gate and took over creative control having some hack take over

havent seen JL but i enjoyed BvS

I actually liked Justice League.

Attached: 1546660473685.png (758x802, 849K)

This isn't X-2

God you're retarded and have the tension span of a child.
The beacon went off you moron, when he activated the ship.
They felt the energy from this sun like no other before, with the planet being perfectly located. but these details go through your head cause there are no quips being said. Mcu dumbshit

Just getting in my inb4 walls of greentext/text from that guy who defends BvS/MoS to the death

>And why didn't superman fight out in open fields instead of in citys and towns?

Zod was as strong as Clark plus trained in combat, is like if you were fighting an UFC champion inside a glass shop, and you wanted to force him out, you couldn't. You could argue that Supes could have flied away to force Zod to follow him, but then Zod could have just go to kill humans instead.

Bad:
Flying reptiles on Krypton
"A boy child"
Most of the score
Clark and Lois didn't even have time to fall in love
"You're the answer to 'are we alone in the universe?'"
Tornado death scene
Cavill's acting in parts
Metropolis looked like shit
CGI fights looked like shit and there were no stakes
Too much destruction in Metropolis

Other than that and maybe a few other things I might be forgetting it really is pretty good.

>this is the only good superhero film

Attached: 1544846086567.gif (196x200, 491K)

OP's learned to live with a lot of things...

Attached: darkman.jpg (1200x640, 66K)

faora is actually perfect

Attached: FAORA.jpg (4000x2363, 384K)

I have never seen a snyderfag try to justify how DC capeshit is better than the first 2 raimi spider man films

Attached: Du1qOSmXgAAPVQD.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 107K)

ah-bloo-bloo

You just know she is hate fucking Hardy for all eternity in the Phantom Zone.

Attached: Faora_Hu-Ul.jpg (675x960, 79K)

>only the first 2
kys

Ah-bloo-bloo me one more time motherfucker.

Attached: 1388258232545.png (412x385, 161K)

>Gary Stu the movie
fuck off, Superman is one of the most boring characters ever