Why did Rian Johnson butcher this character?

Why did Rian Johnson butcher this character?

Attached: IMG_6794.jpg (1200x1429, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ChVIhixzVY
youtube.com/watch?v=hnHkjivOlbU
jacobitemag.com/2018/05/02/slipping-slavoj/
youtube.com/watch?v=TY2DKzastu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bMDx8IJU4
geopolitica.ru/en/article/has-noam-chomsky-been-controlled-opposition
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=1_2v7tTadFM
youtu.be/33kAMeHVzBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: quote-humanity-is-ok-but-99-of-people-are-boring-idiots-slavoj-zizek-74-82-48.jpg (850x400, 60K)

*sniff* i will launch you in to the air and kill you and so on and so on

I love Zizek more than my parents who are boring and stupid.

I'm not a Peter Jordanson fan, but the impression I get from listening to a little bit of this guys stuff and reading what Chomsky has said about him is that he speaks mostly nonsense.

You’re an actual brainlet if you can’t understand this dude. He’s pretty straightforward in what he says although he seems to dance around expressing his personal beliefs in terms of “I support X policy I oppose Y policy”.

And chomsky is a tool

okay

which ted talk politician is your favorite? le epic lobster incel or cocaine addict euro hobo

>You’re an actual brainlet if you can’t understand this dude.
This. Sure, he deep dives into some philosophical academic shit, but he couches literally everything he writes these days in pop culture examples to explain shit.

>dance around expressing his personal beliefs
Zizkek is like the king of radical centrists, yawn.

Yeah but Noam Chomsky basically said Khmer rogue dindu nuffin so he's a moron.

sho you shee *sniff* we must destroy de jedi order *ignites lightsaber* it is pure ideology

mind of a genius

youtu.be/6ChVIhixzVY

He's an open communist you dumb fuck. The only thing he dances around is if he is a Stalinist.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnHkjivOlbU

AS LACAN ALWAYS SAID
*SNIFF*
YOU GO TO GULAG
AND SO ON

based and zizek pilled

*sniffs your path*

Zizek is actually pretty important in academic philosophy. His reading of Hegel has opened some very new and exciting doors. But if youre one of those people who dismiss all of academic philosophy as nonsense, then I don't know what to tell you.

I love how lobster cucks are coping with their humiliating defeat
>it wasn't a debate it was a conversation
>zizek never really defended marxism
>zizek is hard to understand therefore he has nothing to say
>zizek is actually a radical centrist
also
where are the marxist?

Attached: 1555727124697.png (600x399, 337K)

are you leftists or do you just like him because of him humor?

Even Jacobite likes Zizek.

jacobitemag.com/2018/05/02/slipping-slavoj/

Nobody takes him seriously. He’s just a clown.

Refute his thesis.

HE'S HILARIOUS

KING OF COKED UP ESL GOMMIES

DOES CAPITALISM PAY FOR YOUR 20 LINE A DAY HABIT ZIZEK?

*SNIFF* NO COCAINE IN GULAG

Actually he supports SocDem type policies but he thinks Communism is inevitably going to happen sometime in the future (basically Elon musk and Bill Gates type opinions).

t. Juden Peterstein

The fuck is Jacobite? I thought Jacobin was the mainstay leftist pub, with Commune being the cool new one.

Jacobite is an NRx magazine that publishes Nick Land and Mencius Moldbug.

>Does capitalism pay for
Yes. Yes it does. It's the presiding economic mode. There's no other choice. Reactionaries are such brainlets.

>capitalism made your iphone dude lmao

what did he mean by this?

Attached: SNIFF.png (976x725, 181K)

i was literally just reading that

>So justice prevailed – but what kind of justice? The new king is Bran: crippled, all-knowing, who wants nothing – with the evocation of the insipid wisdom that the best rulers are those who do not want power. A dismissive laughter that ensues when one of the new elite proposes a more democratic selection of the king tells it all.

>what Chomsky has said
Chomsky is a fraud

CHOMSKY HAD WEAK COMPETITION WHEN HE WAS YOUNG AND RELEVANT

A LINGUIST HAS NO STANDING ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN LINGUISTICS

He's a crypto-Zionist who incessentally lies about AIPAC and American foreign policy.

This is true

But so are others

do you have a single fact to back that up?

He defends US intervention in the near east under the guise of protecting Rojava.

what's wrong with that?

ALL THE AMERICA HATERS ARE REALLY GONNA CRY IF AMERICA PULLS BACK AND LETS THE GEOPOLITICAL VACUUM FILL WITH FUCKING CHINA

STUPID WHINY CUNTS

Fuck off kike. America is the international Jew's pet golem. Anything bad for America is good for gentiles.

MCrumps is a leftist

AMERICA IS #1 AND THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME YOU NON-AMERICAN PEON

But of what consequence. Chomsky is the preeminent anti-war activist in America and allowed several ridiculous wars which cost trillions without protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY2DKzastu8

He oversaw the Zionist takeover of American foreign policy and lies about it because his love for Israel is more important than dead Arabs.

Every time he broaches the subject he claims Israel is a client state of America and that the business lobby is the cause of war which is retarded war is terrible for business.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bMDx8IJU4
Skip to 38:23 when he hangs up for being pressed on his lies about AIPAC

geopolitica.ru/en/article/has-noam-chomsky-been-controlled-opposition

He wants the American war machine to destroy the enemies of Israel. So much for all that anti-war activism. He's an abject fraud.

war is good for business if you're not fighting in your home turf. Iran and syrian dictatorships aren't exactly angels. if USA intervention keeps them in check than it's a good thing.
He repeatedly defended Palestine. calling him crypto-aipac is just bollocks

>war is terrible for business
THE F*CK YOU SAY

Attached: slide_13.jpg (960x720, 78K)

>Every time he broaches the subject he claims Israel is a client state of America and that the business lobby is the cause of war which is retarded war is terrible for business.

Nobody is 100% correct all the time. He's correct about the military industrial lobby profiteering off of America's wars. Just because he doesn't make the connection that Jews are behind it, doesn't mean he's wrong about that. It's like how Bernie Sanders blames the financial crisis and debt economy on the big banks, 1%, "billionaire class", federal reserve etc. Those are all basically synonyms for Jews, he doesn't directly make the connection that those are all essentially Jews (either because he doesn't want to due to himself being Jewish, or because he doesn't realise it, or because it is not politically expedient), but it does not mean he is incorrect either.

Leftypol shills are in full force tonight. I wonder whats going on?

Eisenhower and JFK were the last true American presidents. Everyone since then has been a kike ZOG puppet, perhaps with the sole exception of Carter.

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL IS LARGELY WASP INDUSTRY

GO TO SCHOOL

GOOD OL BOYS, MAKIN MAD DOSH KILLING THE NON-WHITES

Obongo didn't like Israel.

You're the faggot israeli kike from /int/ that does not know how to type without using all caps. Unironically kill yourself.

I DONT POST ON /int/

YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ANYTHING

Obama gave the CIA and kike lobby a free hand in foreign policy in exchange for them letting him pursue a domestic policy that he liked. His worst excesses were done while Clinton was secretary of state, such as the war in Libya. However, during his second term he tried not to get involved directly in Syria, despite giving the CIA a free hand to keep arming pro-kike rebels.

yeah you do, I've seen the exact same mentally challenged person type with all caps and use the exact same short phrases/non-sequitor sentences with reddit spacing.

Wtf is it with Israelis and being unable to type in small caps?

>pro-kike rebels
did your anti-kike regime ever a shot a single bullet at israel ?

>Iran and syrian dictatorships aren't exactly angel
Israel is in the middle of a genocide so yes they are.

>war is good for business if you're not fighting in your home turf
No it's not supply chains are global.

What a retarded point. Weapon manufacturers have never been a catalyst of war.

American foreign policy is the most important subject he touches and he lies about it.

Jews defending their global domination. They even removed the Palestinian birth rate from Google results to cover up their ongoing genocide. Too bad for them the goyim in America only have to turn on cable news to see all the Jews controlling their minds. The 20s will be the most boring decade of all time so naturally they'll become curious and start looking at the Wikipedia pages of Chris Wallace, John Berman, Maggie Haberman, Dan Harris, Noah Rothman, Bill Maher, Jason Chaffetz, Jake Tapper, et al.

DID YOU JUST "REDDIT SPACE" YOUR POST

ECONOMY OF LANGUAGE IS THE POSTING STYLE OF Yea Forums

TLDR YOUR A MORAN WHO PROBABLY HASNT BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING EVER CONSIDERING THIS EXCHANGE

>ESL pissraeli can't even spell "moron" properly

Better than someone who takes direct orders and funding from israel

SAY MORE FACTUALLY WRONG THINGS SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU

WHO ARE THE CEOS OF THE TOP DEFENSE CONTRACTORS

what genocide? give me your definition of genocide.
you think some contained war in ME shitholes effect global business?

you're probably that faggot from Luke Ford. lol inauthentic kike. Too bad for you anti-Semitism has never been funnier and cooler.

kys "High Testosterone"

oh yeah the baath dictators who lost every war against israel despite huge resources and manpower are totally not taking any orders from them. it's all very convenient.

It's hilarious how the dip in the middle even coincides with Caste Lead. The funniest part is these results used to show up on Google search results. Now I know Jews have complete control over America. At least I also know Orwell was an anti-Semite and what he was telling us. It's kind of a cool time to be alive knowing you're being manipulated is never boring.

Attached: 1539496700904.png (880x460, 34K)

>MUH JEWS
STILL NOWHERE CLOSE

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP GUESSING

THERE ARE MORE THAN JEWS PLAYING THE BIG GAME YOU PEA BRAIN

KYS "RETARD"

Attached: 1557478746563.jpg (1733x1080, 134K)

i guess there is a genocide in india too

Attached: ll.png (1275x485, 43K)

Jews control America

India isn't controlled by a foreign minority.

Attached: 1552832319125.jpg (569x802, 109K)

WASPS CONTROL AMERICA

JEWS DONT EVEN GET INTO THE GOOD GOLF CLUBS

JEW BOOGEYMAN IS A HALLMARK OF THE DUMBEST ONE TRACK BRAINLETS ON THE INTERNET

so if the birth rates fall in any occupied territory it's genocide?

Attached: Ideology is Caped.jpg (1902x1344, 623K)

Jews control the media. Neocons (Jews) control foreign policy. Jews control America.

>WASPS
This isn't the 20th century anymore retard.

Uh, yeah?

Attached: 1552266212021.jpg (1024x699, 148K)

Thanks Weinstein, Koch, Silver, Gold, Stein, Berg, Roth for clearing that up

you should look up the definition of genocide

The Khmer Rouge were the only group in history to come up with a type of communism that was so shit that the CIA actually supported it. That's gotta count for something.

>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Even though there were no gas chambers the concentration camps were wrong. For example: Social capital is lower where there's more diversity. Lower social capital -> less relationships -> less reproduction -> lower birth rate -> genocide

Attached: 1544399126962.png (1178x773, 393K)

you count bad economy as a reason of genocide too now? i guess entire world is under genocide. stretch it little bit further, you can't be a victim enough.

If Jews don't want to be accused of manipulating and killing people they should stop doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_2v7tTadFM

lol you're telling me to stop being subjected to the authorities of my country as though I have a choice.

Attached: 1534165174730.png (360x430, 173K)

youtu.be/33kAMeHVzBA

Man those comments are retarded

don't randomly accuse people of genocide than. no one is chemically castrating or sending you to work in mines. keep that in mind when you start seeing mysterious authorities again.

The media controls America. Jews control the media.

THE MEDIA CONTROLS IDIOTS

AMERICA IS NOT CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA

Attached: 1436471852313.png (852x674, 31K)

lol totally false and cope for Jewish control of the media

Jews control America get over it

Attached: 1545079954995.jpg (1024x740, 125K)

THE MEDIA CONTROLS PEOPLE LIKE YOU, IE RETARDS

THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL AMERICA ARE A DIFFERENT SET ENTIRELY AND VERY FEW ARE JEWS

YOU THINK ITS AN ACCIDENT AMERICA IS #1?
DRINKING TOO MANY AMERIMUTT MEMES

>THE MEDIA CONTROLS PEOPLE LIKE YOU, IE RETARDS
Right I'm less retarded than most Americans therefore the media controls America.

>THE PEOPLE
Jews aren't exactly people per se. Not to be bigoted but doing 9/11 to induce wars against the enemies of Israel makes Jews superior. As Zizek says, "If God exists everything is permitted," Zionism being a religion puts Jews above me thereby eclipsing God thus I can do nothing but suck the shit out of their asshole.

>YOU THINK ITS AN ACCIDENT
No, Jews control America and have been getting to today setting up their domination tomorrow since the war ended and the Jew abandoned its polish spas.

Attached: 1558026277867.jpg (8336x3208, 2.79M)

wtf now im #strivin4Biden

THE MEDIA