BUT YOU DREAM Yea Forums

BUT YOU DREAM Yea Forums,
YOUR SIMPLICITY LONG ENDED WHEN YOU TOOK TO CAPESHIT AND YOU THICKENED YOUR HARD DRIVES WITH GAME OF THRONES, AND MARVEL.

BECAUSE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE THINGS IN LIFE THAT DESTROY MEN! DO YOU NOT SEE?!? AND YOU AS WELL AS I KNOW, AS THE YEARS DECLINE AND THE MEMORIES STALE, IT WAS ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED, YOU LEFT KINO BY THE WAYSIDE. FOR I WILL GO ON WITH MY ALEXANDERPOSTERS.

Attached: 1542392962067.png (838x800, 840K)

based

Based Alexander poster.

Attached: alexander-the-ultimate-cut.jpg (1920x796, 677K)

I remember a time when we could post as men, none of this scraping and grovelling for (You)s. Doesn't your great pride fear the jannies any longer?

Attached: 1556658535740.png (1201x796, 955K)

Attached: 1554684790334.jpg (1899x779, 299K)

>you will never again be a teenage boy seeing alexander in the cinema

the world has changed
all is capeshit

Attached: 1501532140849.png (640x640, 12K)

Never would moot have taken redditors as his friends. Asked us to post with them as equals on Yea Forums.
Are we not advertiser-friendly enough any longer? I remember a time when we could call each other "nigger", straight to the eye. None of this censoring, pruning.
I remember a time when we shitposted... when we baneposted on this board. And now you kiss them? Take a bluepilled dilated tranny and dare call her your gf?

Attached: 1556659137054.png (745x762, 545K)

GO QUICKLY CLEITUS

Based check these dubs

This makes more sense to me than capeshit or GOT. This movie was completely underrated.

*throws a goat's ass at his king*

But Alexander! we lost many a man
young ones that never bust it to hentai
some died of loneliness, some have hanged themselves at the banks of feelses
some died with feels, some didn't get no luck but they died
400,000 we came with eight years ago. we felt with you,
some of us 50k shitposts we've been in, we flamed many a redditor
And now when I look around how many of them posters do I see?
And now you want us to shitpost more clownpepes to the crazy sjws and leftists, east of here
We here talk of thousands of these Stronk womens headed for us! come on
Let us go home to our waifus!

Attached: 1529842384678.jpg (646x324, 44K)

>didn't fuck his mom

They had good chemistry

>implying he didn't fuck his mom

not on screen but you could tell

Attached: 37654.jpg (739x887, 111K)

>tfw

Attached: fugg.png (1920x800, 1.76M)

I tried so hard to like this. Was I filtered?

Whenever I wear my weighted vest when running, I think back to this image, and Alexander.

I don't actually wear it for the intensity it adds, it just makes me feel like him, lmao. Sorta cringey actually, but it's a weird sort of motivation to keep going.

>It's never easy to escape our mothers, Alexander. All your life beware of thots. They're far more dangerous than men.

Attached: Philip of Macedon.jpg (929x1400, 159K)

>A shitposter isn't born, Alexander, he is made. By wit and by suffering. A shitposter must know how to hurt those he loves. It's lonely. Ask anyone. Ask moot. Ask any of them. Fate is cruel. No man or woman can be too powerful or too beautiful without disaster befalling. They laugh when your (You)'s rise too high. And they crush everything you've built with a whim. What glory they give in the end, they take away. They make of us slaves.

Attached: Philip.jpg (1535x999, 288K)

>too old

Attached: philip.jpg (1535x999, 1.24M)

wasn't he gay?

Simple answer is probably "yes". But I wonder if they considered close, loving bonds between men as something in the same sexual sense as they would with a woman. Fighting men would've formed extremely close bonds back then, I'd imagine, especially if they spent much of their lives watching each other's backs on Campaigns.

We can abstract that appreciation of closeness as "hahahahah GAY FAGGGOT BUTTSEX ××ddd"