What's he hiding under that beanie bros?

What's he hiding under that beanie bros?

Attached: tim_pool.png (398x306, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hyperspace gateway to another galaxy

Why not get implants?

A birthmark on his forehead. He’s actually Nikita Kruschev in disguise. He’s a faggot too.

Attached: 64794ECF-9869-4087-B53B-2921AA69A394.jpg (652x602, 61K)

a black hole in a hamster wheel

a bald spot and shame for getting so worked up over petty twitter drama

this culture war shit is never going to end is it

why does he always wear that? such an odd choice.

its slowly becoming a caricature of itself

His Republican party ticket. Why is he so insistent that he's a liberal if he doesn't agree with a single liberal platform?

JUST

Attached: Black-Hairstyle-for-Balding-Men-2015.jpg (650x366, 26K)

because he is bald lol

The story he talked about of the man who hid his face from police cameras and got fined for it, that really disgusted me. Glad I don't live in the UK

Attached: DBmb-kAV0AAxMub.jpg (1024x770, 52K)

Because he hasn't burned every financial bridge yet. When he's out of money he'll go full alt-right for the Hatreon bucks.

Doesn't he believe in welfare, social security, high taxes, etc etc? Economically he seems pretty left

Because he learned from Dave Rubin that there’s money to be made by pretending to something you’re not in order to validate conservative and alt-right talking points. They have a fan base that absolutely loves the idea of a “liberal” who is fed up with the “SJW insanity” of the left, despite them rarely if ever siding with actual leftist ideology or politics, or showcasing guests from the progressive left.

What are the liberal platforms? I honestly don't know anymore

A receding hairline.

he just hates identity politics retards

Be nice. He's a good dude. He visits the chan. But probably mostly /pol/.

He's an 80s/90s style liberal, which only seems right-wing through the modern clown world lense.

I can tell you what he's not hiding.

He believes in "social justice". Which makes him a semi-retard.

>Still thinks coal miners where not taught how to code.
What a retard.

that joe rogan episode where he btfo the twitter dude and his street shitter attorney was kino

Because you by definition aren't a conservative if you refuse to conserve anything worth conserving, like racial identity.

Some articles from main stream media to read to his pay piggies.

Bald copes and manlet copes are the worst. If you're bald, shave your head. If your short, don't wear high-heels.

He's a mutt supremacist. He mentions it every chance he gets

The real reason he ended Two Best Friends Play.

>What's he hiding under that beanie bros?
Bluepilled fencesitting pedo-apologist cuckfaggot juice

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

>a bald spot
It's a lot more than just a spot, he's almost completely bald. I think he's like 1/8 Korean, it's his shield whenever he gets accused of racism.

he's just completing the doomer outfit

Can you link to the archived /pol/ thread?

>THERE COMES A TIME
>okay
>so
>listen
>ok
>here's the thing
>Desmond is Amazing is a child drag queen whose parents took him to a gay strip bar at 3AM to dance and strip in front of patrons who threw dollar bills at him
>What did I do? Why, I consulted strippers, of course.
>You see I don't have a problem with strippers
>Some people have a problem with strippers
>I don't have a problem with strippers
>In fact, I actually have FRIENDS who are professional strippers
>I think my friends who are strippers are great people
>So I consulted my professional stripper friends who I think are great people and asked them what THEY, as professional strippers with whom I have no problem and who I think are great people, think of this whole situation
>Let me take 9 minutes to stutter about the bush with their opinion
>Anyways guys, it's getting really toxic these days
>I think social media is just making us really vitriolic and crazy so remember to go outside and spend time with what really matters, some fucking tree and some creek 2 minutes off a highway

Attached: tim pool fencesitter extraordinaire.jpg (1234x924, 249K)

gorbachev had the birthmark, dummy

liberal platforms are literal fucking lunacy, you nigger

Why can't he handle balding like Rogan?

He looks older and more serious without that disguise that makes him looks like a kid which is an asset for a journalist.

Which came first, the hat or the balding?

poolie is not bald he just hates fucking with his hair i bet

Rogan doesn't really take himself seriously, plus he's in pretty good shape which helps.

What if there was a little mouse with a bunch of gears and levers and buttons

Attached: image.png (300x300, 67K)

All he needs to do is work out and shave his stupid fucking head. He's got a pretty face. What a dumbass.

>He's got a pretty face
literal cueball

>cueball
That's his head, not his face.

>says he dislikes identity politics
>gets mad when a story is about pushing down asians
>keeps telling us how he is half asian
>likes the only asian democratic candidate
>donated to yanger

>burning money on extremely short lived memes

i guess it's not surprising he says the only thing he doesn't like about bernie is that he's a identity cuck

Based. White boi here. YangSquad

killing fetuses, allowing men to enter woman bathrooms, forcing companies to hire people based on race, invest in companies and politicians who only gain financially over climate change, let terrorists into the country, let anyone into the country regardless of criminal history, etc.

user, what

Attached: mfw.jpg (200x251, 7K)

>make 4 videos a day
>theyre all a variation on the same 10-15 topics and thoughts

i like the guy but how long can this go on for?

Yang thinks your people are going to put his people into concentration camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY

How the fuck is no one calling this fag out for being such an obvious plant

yeah but the south park character look fits his pitch and cadence

Who the fuck is this presumably eceleb.

Based China candidate.

Andrew Yang isn't asian, he is Chinese first and foremost.

He has stated his goal is allow more people to come to America to get education (China has over a billion people) and to staple a green card to ever single graduation

I like how he is just now losing his mind over how evil the left has become when it's been that way for decades. Hell, I'd even argue that the left was exactly as it is today in the 30s but they had way fewer partisans.

America and all western nations are going to fall over the next couple of generations, diversity is a great idea but it really only works when the rest of the world shares your mindset.

All the other nations that are competing with us for dominance are almost pure ethno-states, as in they are purely nations for the race of people who live there. China, Japan, India, Korea etc

As such they all work towards a common goal, they all work together for their people and nation. Western nations people all pull in different directions and become more and more chaotic over time, most people in America hate their own people more than any other now (politically) sand the same is happening in all western nations.

When we bring in more and more people from outside to become more diverse and do not encourage them to integrate we're just bringing in people who are aligned more with their homelands, Andrew Yang is a prime example of a Chinese American who cares more about his Chinese heritage than being America. As was Obama (who greatly benefited all muslim nations under his watch), including making us more and more reliant on middle eastern oil and starting things that lead to mass immigration of muslims to all western nations.

The next super powers will be China and India, we will fall by the roadside in the future, we are becoming far too broken and we have no social cohesion because diversity is not a strength and diversity hires destroy out nations achievement potential and our industries.

Almost all of our top companies are now selling out western interests to get into the Chinese markets. We are achieving nothing, we are really doing nothing other than fighting among ourselves greater than ever.

Enjoy the present, the future is not going to be a bright and pleasant place.

Attached: atlantis.jpg (1920x1252, 566K)

He is Left, it's just that criticising the insanity of progressives makes you "far right" now.

Tims OK, he turned up on /pol/ right after his beanie got nicked, he was a good laugh. He wouldnt say whether he boned lauren though. After all, balds have more fun.