People rally behind stories and no one has a more interesting story than Bran the Broken

People rally behind stories and no one has a more interesting story than Bran the Broken

Attached: A2BC1D1C-781D-4C7D-9BC8-0F85BA0947E3.jpg (1400x700, 122K)

So interesting he wasn’t even around for an entire season.

Thrown out of a tower, dragged to the three eyed raven, dragged home, warged into some ravens during the battle against the night king.

That's a story I can rally behind.

Truly worthy

>squinted for a whole season while anne frank carried his cripple ass
what a hero

Peasants wouldn’t like a Knight/war hero like Jon Snow. No. Let’s niminate the cripple.

That girl, what is her name?, did more to help Branch than anyone else in the entire series and he just shined her on. Now he's king of damn near everything and we don't even know if she's still alive.

Bran Stark will establish the Confederacy and will reunite with his Jewish waifu

I can tell you a better story... Sansa being raped. Do you remember. I do, I live it every day

they mean he knows the history of planetos

>Bran can't relieve himself without help
>Tyrion needs to assist him each and every bowel movement
>The king shits, and the Hand wipes

He's good

Attached: ramsay.jpg (968x681, 27K)

>Stories, people love nothing more than a good story, and what has a better story than The Game of Thrones TM

whenever I think of Julia from 1984 I think of meera

beautiful

Attached: sansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

wouldn’t it be funny if he saw everyone in the kingdom having sex and shitting in his visions haha

is there a more evil character than Bran/raven ?

Attached: 13_helen_sloan_-_hbo-h_2019.jpg (768x433, 58K)

Attached: 1558393007632.webm (1280x720, 396K)

He saw the rape, but did nothing. He sent theon to his death, he mentally crippled a boy for life, he sent jon on a wild goose chase, he had kids burned for him, he started a war because he was told not to climb something when he did.

ALL problems can be traced to Bran

dany going mad as well

nope

Meera Frogfu is the best waifu
kek

Whatever happened to Meera?

She kinda forgot she existed

what was so interesting about his story he fell out of a window then developed autism

fucked off back to the swamps then the writers kinda forgot her father was Howland Reed and should've been there to confirm Jon's parentage

he became the ultimate incel voyeur

i laughed when he said that

>You're a good man, Theon
>Now DIE FOR ME!
>Don't stall until Arya warps in to kill the Night King, DIE NOW, DICKLESS!

>while anne frank carried his cripple ass

Attached: 1464423961159.gif (245x207, 2M)

he saw the rape

it was beautiful