Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNcQ8bgeCTg
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Basilisks
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Lizard-lions
youtube.com/watch?v=JqcP2CGFUiU
youtube.com/watch?v=GUik9MQWFcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tag yourself

Attached: 15568957605673.jpg (1195x736, 204K)

First for Stannis

Attached: 1558137941351.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Based
Can’t wait for Euron and Stannis to return

Attached: 574B08EA-5164-42D8-B1EF-0EC35DE59061.jpg (441x484, 31K)

Did they fuck?

Attached: mountaincersei.jpg (500x1026, 101K)

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

>you did not attend this gathering

Attached: IMG_5248.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Attached: ...png (438x618, 417K)

VISERYS

Attached: 1539786980535.jpg (985x731, 118K)

I don't think she'd be alive if they did

>killed or captured all remaining brown women in the show
Based

Attached: 1558489594586.png (1474x963, 2.24M)

will the fromsoft game be good?

He's a big guy.

>no inside the episode for the finale
How much damage control is going to be in that shit documentary?

Close your eyes /got/

Attached: 1558044696816.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Attached: Based Niko.jpg (92x106, 3K)

why didn't he just keep Tyene as his personal fucktoy instead of being Cersei's bitch

Viserys!

Attached: 09BA904D-E3D4-4153-8548-28C822742E21.png (500x700, 634K)

Do you think they gave Bran few lines because Isaac can't act anymore post-puberty? They cut away every time he was about to say something important that would have gone on for more than one line at a time. Meanwhile they made Arya focal to almost every episode because she's D&D's favorite actor.

Attached: 1558486660620.png (476x487, 244K)

Attached: No.jpg (720x400, 47K)

Not the worst Targaryen in the show

>be grrm
>decide to create a world with dragons
>hmm what shall i name this beast?
>how about "drogon"
OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It better be set in Valyria. Apocalyptic hellscape is right up FromSoft's alley

How come this guy and yara didn't jump in on the independence train?

D&D probably double teamed Maisie a whole bunch

This post is dedicated to Myrcella the Beautiful of the House Baratheon, the first of Her Name, Rightful Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm..

Attached: dorned.jpg (640x784, 97K)

King Stannis
Hand Davos
Master of Ships Euron
Master of Coin Littlefinger
Master of Whispers Bran
Master of Laws uhh Mace?
Grand Maester Qyburn
Kingsguard Barristan

Tell me a more unbeatable team.

they forgot

Based edition user

Attached: pilou.jpg (598x591, 78K)

They did that for everyone. They kept using cutaways because it would take time away from Tyrion moving chairs around.

threadly reminder of the true queen

Attached: 1558351940137.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

>why don't we have democracy?

Attached: 1550039922446.jpg (1024x576, 279K)

>you are are loras
>you are out on the town with based kevan, lena and the lads, including shae who plan to take back to your place
>life does not get better than this
>oh great
>fucking dabid shows up again
>no one even invited this guy
>yfw

Attached: IMG_5251.jpg (612x612, 124K)

>ywn breed her

Why don't you have a brother?

bran was good in the hodor and ToJ flashbacks

D&D do not care about the characters, only about the actor portraying them. They like Lena Headey so they ruin Jaime to make her more sympathetic, same thing with Maisie williams, they give her extra scenes and plots from other characters because they like her.

Attached: 1557893589365.jpg (368x304, 36K)

>“The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.” Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”

>“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”

>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.

>Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith … even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.

>And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair. Then, Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again

>He saw the longships of the Ironborn adrift and burning on a boiling blood-red sea. He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed

close your eyes

Why do they like Lena so much?

That's probably because those scenes were the fat man's and not D&D

Why would Yara laugh at him? What is the Kingsmoot?

This was an especially cute Dany scene

youtube.com/watch?v=kNcQ8bgeCTg

She's the cool girl those losers have chance of ever bagging.

>Why don't we have an Athenian democracy in line with Pericles era of Ancient Greece?

Attached: 1547024942899.jpg (1000x563, 125K)

Now that it's over is it worth watching? I got the first season as a gift awhile ago but haven't really cared to watch it. Is it good enough after season 1 or do I have to watch more to really enjoy it?

no chance*

kingsmoot is only captains voting

It just might be.
I can't see them doing a bloodborne type game with that anount of enemies at every turn unless it is set there. It would be weird to just be walking around the streets of westeros and everyone attacking you. Plus you can get Gurm to draw up some monster designs and dragons for Valyria so it's not just humans. Plus stone niggas

The old gods fucking suck as a religion. It's literally just sitting at a tree. It could have been this weird druidism like religion. Strange and ancient with strange and ancient practices. Have the weird symbols the WWers do connect to the old gods.

Attached: pagan1.jpg (896x475, 108K)

>Master of Laws uhh Mace?
Kevan

>Plus you can get Gurm to draw up some monster designs and dragons for Valyria
fuck that. GRRM is shit when it comes to the fantasy elements. FromSoft's enemy design is already good. Hell, GRRM would probably only end up making the game worse

>Why don't we have a constitutional republic with elected senators from all the regions of Westeros?

Attached: .jpg (624x624, 17K)

Athenian "democracy" was just an oligarchy with delusions, it was so corrupt and restrictive it was hardly worthy of the name even if it did inspire later true democracies.

>kit looks absolutely fucking dead inside

Attached: ED331432-8058-45B5-ADC6-A48B3634EDF6.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>kill a dragon
>brag about killing a man with one hand

lol this is actually true. source: had a family member who was crew

They probably used to have all kinds of druidic rituals but they were probably banned when the A*dals stopped by

Kit because he looks miserable.

the one dothraki fucker in the back just happy to be there

I’m smug Yohn

funny look on the karstark girl

they used to have human sacrifices and sheit

Why not make a roman republic like society?

Attached: roman_legion_by_szalstudio-d6qblnx.jpg (1000x714, 219K)

Attached: 1558481661059.png (976x1105, 1.22M)

I'm feeling pretty Tormund. I know everything is shit, but I'm still having fun.

the beauty of the north

Attached: 1540506974088.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

The Karstark girl looks like she just saw a camera for the first time.

Same could be said about the Karstark girl.

Daenerys died in childbirth and was resurrected by sacrificing her son Rhaego to the flames. Jon will be resurrected by sacrificing Shireen to the flames.

The meaning of "Dragon" in Valyrian is not just a giant lizard in sky, it is the people brought back to life by Fire and Blood.

We don't know most of the actual practices because they got cucked by Sevenshitters
skagos niggas are still doing sacrifices to weirwoods and shit, they're the real old godders

What the andals say shouldn't mean shit in the north, especially north of the wall. Yet all the do is kneel at trees

What was she thinking at this moment

Attached: staring.png (1280x720, 601K)

cute!

Attached: 1557583492420.jpg (1259x1755, 253K)

"Maybe Nephew will be proud of me now!"

Yohn has no idea what he's doing there, has no real connection to anyone around him, but smiles and pretends he does because it makes life easier.

How does thoros' magic work then?

Is Areo the most interesting POV exclusive to the books?

im pretty sure GRRM said that beric and (show) Jon are both wights.

jamie is effay

It's weird how bronze yohn was in this season so much despite saying fuck all. He never seemed so prominent before. I guess they ran out of bigger cast members to put in scenes.

Why did Stannis let black people in his army?

Attached: 20190521_053202.jpg (1868x1080, 647K)

it just puts a stupid fucking smile on my face that Mace Tyrell went with them, he honestly did such a good job of playing a doofus its underrated

I wish Beric survived. He deserved better than to die protecting the goblina.

based skagosi. give the southrons to the tree, the tree hungers

I suppose if you were a sell sword from the summer islands you'd go where you think you'd make the most money

Who?

NOT BASED

Stannis is egalitarian and believes in meritocracy

OH NO NO NO
THIS IS YOUR KING????

>Mace Tyrell in a hawaiian flower pattern shirt
fucking kek

Lol that's retarded.

It’s book canon that Stannis has some foreigners in his army because not enough of the white people like him

Are Euron and Ned the only people who didnt die with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Thoros practices valyrian blood magic, but from the Valyrian point of view, Beric, Melisandre and Dany are all considered "Dragons".

Dany is poisoned by Xaro and she lives, just like Melisandre. Dany sleeps little in ADWD. Dany remarks upon waking up with the taste of ash in her mouth like Beric famously tells Thoros.

>Beric looking the wrong fuckin way

do the people of Skagos even consider themselves apart of the 7 kingdoms?

He slept in that morning when Sallador ordered his fleet to leave so he's the literal one nigga in the seven kingdoms at that point. Based sellsword

>aaaghh posting is over forever

Attached: hmmmm.png (466x426, 263K)

Well, he died REVIVING Catelyn, is that any better?

How do I get a Queen to look at me like this

Attached: muh_qwueen.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Stage 1: Jon
Stage 2: Varys
Stage 3: Theon
Stage 4: Royce
Stage 5: Jorah

no
They are subjects of the Norf but no one wants to go there and deal with the hairy caveniggers so they're basically free

patrician taste

Just watched the finale. It was a solid 8/10 or 9/10 episode.

*ahem*

Attached: 1558399583968.jpg (749x537, 89K)

Bend the knee then break wheels in front of her

its ok bro thats an honorary westerosi.

>that one guy and Jalabhar Xho, the two black men in Westeros, run into each other at the Blackwater
>Haha damn white people be crazy
>For real haha
>stabs him

A Dream of Spring

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Sophie-Turner-Game-Thrones-BSRCF-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Coach-Louis-Vuitton-Tom-Lorenzo- (1000x661, 153K)

GAME OF NIGGERS BTFO

UUUU
U
U
U

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH chorus.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

based

Anyone with a boat could vote.

Likewise anyone with land could vote in a proposed representative democracy. That is literally what they proposed with deciding the king, just to a smaller extent.

that nigger is jealous that his show "Power" is declining in ratings and nobody listens to his jungle jibes anymore

>Daenerys died in childbirth and was resurrected by sacrificing her son Rhaego to the flames
lmao what? I literally just finished rereading AGoT and in no way is that how it happens

Maisie Williams was cute in this pic

add beric on a cross in the background

>build a tiny shitty raft the day before the moot
>you have become enfranchised
was this the secret hack to participate in government?

was really expecting to see olly somewhere in 'ere

she looks like a camwhore from the midwest

Ironborn are not known for their intelligence. Rodrik and Euron are the only ones out of the bunch with a three digit IQ.

You'll never know what these foster kids did!!!!

>flying dragons
as opposed to......?

Attached: 1494979469979.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Fuck that feral nigger

Kit on a pile of phone books

How was it?

Attached: 1557796326378.jpg (769x851, 74K)

>be Kit
>be a grown married man and be stuck doing constant publicity shit with these teenagers
>maisie and isaac are both trying to fuck you constantly
>you constantly have to call the ambulance for sophie who ODs constantly
>be Loras
>film all your scenes in Chad's Landing
>get to hang with the boiz

Attached: IMG_5240.jpg (612x612, 82K)

Lena seems like she gets around

>1000-year Targaryen Reich
>lasts 20 minutes

Is Daenerys the biggest cuck in the history of fiction?

Attached: daisy-ridley-jan18-1.jpg (2436x1827, 769K)

>be Charles
>carry Peter in the sea and try to let the waves carry him away

Attached: 1558303901465.jpg (264x249, 16K)

Maybe if she hadn't burned children it would have lasted a bit longer

Attached: 1558403830536.jpg (587x683, 48K)

What did you guys do? And were nudes involved?

Attached: 33157210-3E55-4E7E-BACF-00DDB43C2344.png (750x1334, 903K)

>you mad jaime boi?

Attached: IMG_5253.jpg (625x415, 53K)

loras is your one friend’s weird zoomer brother who shows up to gatherings uninvited for beer, but no one makes him leave because he’s actually sort of cool

He is Loras and he speaks for the cucks.

I don't give a shit whatever anyone has to say, Euron was the best part of this shitwrecked season and that final line/final shot were fucking golden

>TFW Sansa created a Northmen ethnostate

Attached: Sansa Stark white ethnostate.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

What compelled Tyrion to give him the moniker "Bran the Broken"? As far as I know no king has had an official nickname like that while they were in power.

Just watch it you fucking fag

desu Victarion's intelligence is underrated, he's at least slightly smarter than most ironborn who are absolute Grug tier, same with some minor characters like Qarl, Asha and Tristifer Botley

Holy fuck what a bunch of chads. who's the tan lady in the middle?

Attached: got vs shrek 2.png (1100x1100, 532K)

>getting this mad over Bessieposting

Attached: 4BEB981C-1928-489A-BC00-95B12D715559.gif (245x245, 726K)

Did Lena make the 8?

That was basically what Valyria would have become eventually and they would have conquered pretty much everything except for possibly Yi-Ti and the weird tibetean guys riding the zebra horses. Those guys are just retarded-level of strenght to the point they actually drove the Essos giants (which were twice the size of Westeros giants) to extiction.

A Valyrian republic would have had all of West Essos and parts of central and south Essos, all of Westeros, and the northermost of Sothoros and all Summer isles once they figured how to get around the plagues and wild animals.

She's so cute holy shit

Attached: 155849026044922.jpg (310x420, 18K)

Why do we always get blamed for everything

Attached: 1531414028926.jpg (1152x719, 74K)

Because he broke the wheel but also he's in a wheelchair so its poetry
Yeah, it's that fucking gay

Ellaria Sand

If he was introduced in season 3 or 4 like he was meant to and they fused Euron and Victarion more competently he would've been at least Oberyn tier in terms of good characters.

>Is Daenerys the biggest cuck in the history of fiction?
Unironically yes. She's like a virgin who orbited Stacy for 8 years to only get a single whiff of her pussy before Chad (Bran) swooped in and fucked her instead

So many cast members do you think she's fucked?

Attached: smirkingwhore.gif (245x245, 1.98M)

show oberyn would probably let jaime have a go after he was done with cersei

Darkstar?

>implying she won't be resurrected in Volantis by Kinvara
>implying George's appendices for the books and Fire and Blood won't have Maester Gyldane say there's a rumor Daenerys was brought back and flew away on Drogon
pleb. Daenerys LIVES you faggot

Never read the books, never going to, so I don't really give a shit about book euron and yeah i heard all about how hes completely different whatever
As a character this season, he was fucking hilarious, the actor seemed to be the only one who was not giving a shit and having fun hamming it up

GOD BLESS BESSIE AND HER TITS

Attached: 1557675564110.jpg (1298x864, 580K)

Can someone edit him to look like Darkstar

"The frightened child who sheltered in my manse died on the Dothraki sea, and was reborn in blood and fire. This dragon queen who wears her name is a true Targaryen.

Daenerys?” Haldon nodded. “Benerro has sent forth the word from Volantis. Her coming is the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy. From smoke and salt was she born to make the world anew. She is Azor Ahai returned … and her triumph over darkness will bring a summer that will never end … death itself will bend its knee, and all those who die fighting in her cause shall be REBORN …”

"there was only the pain, the fire within her, and the whisperings of stars. She woke to the TASTE OF ASHES

Attached: BBB.jpg (2595x3900, 2.59M)

If Stannis is still alive could Dany be also?

Attached: after_credits_scene.jpg (640x640, 240K)

Bronn obviously because they can’t even be in the same scene together

>is going to attempt to sail across the Dothraki sea
>worhips r'hllor and the drowned god at the same time
>wears full plate armor while at sea
Victarion is so far leveled in the Grug stats that he became absolutely based

ok /got/ it's now 2021
HBO has announced plans for a GOT movie or 5 episode sequel that takes place directly after the ending of GOT

Write me a short summary of it, and who it would focus on
I give you season 1 tier cinematography and season 6 tier funding

Attached: 1557708355421.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Attached: 1556904238658.jpg (368x767, 123K)

Basilisks

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Basilisks

yeah sorry even 2 years is not enough time for me to ever give a shit about this show

one word, Stannis

Who?

also Lizard Lions

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Lizard-lions

>recognizes the threat of the horseniggers
>two gods, double the power
>exploits the weakness of cowards with no sea legs who are afraid of drowning
Victarion is secretly playing 5D chess

God this would unironically be great

This

there is only one based retard and his name is DUNK

Attached: 80C9D38D-2F3B-4C96-8035-96C87B064F2E.jpg (640x984, 51K)

from varys’ expression i’m going to assume that tywin’s boner is digging into his buttcrack

You already know who it's about.

Attached: IMG_5210.png (453x498, 158K)

>J-Jon *eyes twitching* it was...just a one-time incident haha I-I-I mean they were our enemies Jon surely you understand it was necessary ahahaha *frantically grabs his arm* you still love Jon, right? *looks at Jon with eyes widely opened* hahahaha of course you do hahahaha silly me you would never betray me rigjt ahahaha hahaha hahahaha

Attached: 1558382007990.png (1920x1080, 857K)

Chick from a popular GoT reaction channel. Wears low cut shirts and opens her mouth a lot.

See you round, space cowtits

Attached: Robert-Baratheon-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 62K)

Maisie Williams and Lena Headey have sex with each other for 5 episodes, atleast that's what d&d would put on screen if they could.

>tfw you live in the timeline where dabid will NEVER tarnish dunk and egg

Attached: IMG_5066.jpg (772x598, 77K)

the slampig is immunised against all dangers

Wasn't there some masked woman in Qarth? Quaithe? What happened to her?

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE

Attached: 4msnxju9ikhz.jpg (828x626, 35K)

I unironically think the ultimate SUBVERT THE EXPECTATIONS moment of GOT would've been Gendry on the iron throne. It would be kind of ironic to see the show begin and end with a Baratheon as leader.

>Last living Stark male
>Inheritor of a major religious power from Northern faith that many Northman have born witness too.
>"Yeah, but we'll follow the redhead tho!"

Fuck Sansa

Dabid aren't doing the spinoffs, right? Dunk and Egg is safe? Please let me be right...

Attached: the king who bore the sword.jpg (640x640, 90K)

>Stannis and Dany join forces to take Westeros
Kino

Well
It''s good to know got will soon be forgotten and buried
book sales will plummet
and then
at the very end
/got/ wont be renewed
and then it will fade from the archive
never be to remembered again

>Love always (mostly), Bess
>she loves us
>she signed it Bess
BASED

Sansa and Arya are both insufferable.

those are comically large swords

Post the full text

Attached: boarrr.jpg (607x562, 59K)

Attached: 61B2A7DA-90DF-46E0-B77B-86B6AAF08620.jpg (750x750, 197K)

Attached: 1558254285682.png (429x1273, 647K)

DUNK THE LUNK

THICC AS A CASTLE WALL

they were planning one but they canned it to do gay age of heroes shit instead. seven bless, we are safe

>No Ser Bronn of House Based
No thank you

her later appearances in the book pretty much just set stuff like victarion coming for her, jon connington, aegon and stuff which Dabid decided he wasnt doing so he dropped her

I am aroused by anime dany

>u wanna be lord bran
>noh im not bran anymore im 3 eyed raven
>u wanna have kids bran meera is ovulating right now
>noh im 3 eyed raven
>wanna be king bran
>just according to keikaku

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

So, thoughts on GRRM's original pitch for the series?

>Sansa betrays her family, marries Joffrey, gives him a son and regrets it.
>Joffrey slays Robb in battle with Jaimie's help.
>Joffrey murders a lot of people and frames Tyrion, who disowns his family and flees from King's Landing to avoid execution.
>After the Lannisters sack Winterfell, Catelyn, Sansa and Bran go to the Wall to ask Jon for help.
>Jon can't help them because of his duties, and they hide South with Mance Rayder.
>Arya and Jon are in love but can't be together because they're half-siblings.
>Mance and Catelyn get killed by the White Walkers and Arya and Bran flee.
>Bran's psychic powers develop and he eventually becomes the Three-Eyed Raven.
>Arya and Bran come back with a warning about the White Walkers and Jon must rally people against them.
>Tyrion joins them and falls in love with Arya, leading to a love triangle.
>Jon finds out he's a Targaryen and hooks up with Arya, Tyrion gets friendzoned.
>Meanwhile, Daenerys gets married off to Khal Drogo by Viserys.
>When Drogo kills Viserys, Dany kills him in retaliation and rallies an army to invade Westeros.
>Envisioned as a simple trilogy: Starks VS. Lannisters (book 1), Dany's invasion (book 2), White Walkers (book 3).

Bessie!

Attached: 88FBB766-FBC8-48F8-A52D-938B89485932.png (750x1334, 271K)

THICC, IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KINGSGUARD?

Arya was good until she went to bravos

Attached: 1558101169786.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

this

Attached: dea0271ed8f455e8e8c7bc25992fa123--emma-watson-prince.jpg (236x337, 12K)

As much as I hate to wish La Goblina on Jon, it's still better than what we got.

cast him

Thank the gods for her tits

Attached: FINALLY.jpg (1707x960, 349K)

eh, she seems pretty good-humored. Not the impression I got from the Memebar videos

the various lords of the 6 kingdoms trying to remain undetected by bran by having 24/7 rape dungeons perhaps? as they jostle for position between themselves and try to overthrow bran because of a mixture everyone getting creeped the fuck out by him being almost all-seeing and the laws he's implementing that fucking bizarre but may have a yet unknown reason to them.

Attached: 1543387971253.jpg (533x799, 48K)

based bessie acknowledging (and perhaps enjoying) the fact the lads beat off to her tits

Kit rocking the "Mark Hamil sitting next to Rian Johnson" look.

Arya x Jon x Tyrion is dumb as shit

*clouts (You) on the ear*

Did the bells trigger an autism attack?

Hottest depiction of dany I've seen.

To be fair, it sounds like OG Arya was the same age as Jon, and Martin just gave some of her storylines to Sansa.

>Actually signing it Bessie
>genuinely good humor about a bunch of incels posting constantly about her tits
Okay she's literally /our girl/

Attached: bessie.jpg (1076x1053, 501K)

user, there is an entire religion on Essos that says Dany is their savior. She's gonna be back one way or another in the books or appendices, whether through rumor or a hint at the end.

Macbeth reference

>that adorable nose
>those wild, bloodshot eyes
>her slightly-disheveled hair
>that pallid skin

Unironically top cute

kit looks like he's in pain

Tyrion wants to fuck a 9 year old. Can't see why HBO whiffed on this one

Attached: 0B4E08B6-ABBD-4BD8-85E6-E5001EE37374.jpg (1080x1080, 276K)

You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole her tits left behind.

BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 03.57.06.png (1104x1200, 2.38M)

BASED BESSIE
i will rub one out tonight in her honor

When is he starring in the Kurt Cobain biopic?

Attached: 1558026027831.png (817x460, 217K)

why does Kit always look like he just wants to be some where else in every photo?every photo I see him in he just looks like he wants to leave

Boxed his ears? U gonna tug thy braid?

I hate her character but love the facial expressions

Attached: danyeyebrows.gif (310x299, 2.96M)

She must have been a rare wench to make the hacker known as Yea Forums forget his misogyny.

Attached: gods I was big then.jpg (800x755, 390K)

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=JqcP2CGFUiU

>Be Kit Harrington
>Literally see Isaac Hempstead Wright grow taller than you
>throughout the span of one of the most popular shows in the world
Ouchi

Probably because he hates being accosted by fans

Westeros has fallen into complete disrepair after multiple kingdoms seceded and Bran was poisoned and died. Dany was resurrected in Volantis by Kinvara, a different army of monsters is coming from the East and Daenerys is needed. Drogon is bigger than ever, Daenerys is no longer cuckoo because resurrection changed her. She wins, forms a new benevolent Empire in Essos after stopping slavery

He really does belong beyond the wall

nah Kit got to spend a majority of his filming days with these chads, top teir /comfy/

Attached: Kino.jpg (1280x853, 276K)

I swear book Jon better pump book Dany with so much of his wolf seed it it revives her shattered womb and cures her madness forever

Attached: emilia_smile.png (1280x720, 639K)

>GOT has been terrible for more than half its run
>New One Punch Man Season looks like shit
>Attack on Titan is becoming even more retarded than humanly possible
EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE, EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLKLLLLEEEE

Attached: sad kot 1.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Could have saved King's Landing for sure

they're both zombies so it might work

>"I'm still upset about the finale, user...."
What do you do? What do you say?

Attached: Capture.png (637x373, 215K)

>anime
sorry buddy, you get no sympathy here

Attached: 1557411458004.png (1497x1524, 1.61M)

Literally /our autist/

Attached: tfw.jpg (177x198, 32K)

lmao

Isaac also went from cute kid to bong monstrosity, or bong-strosity, though. Which one would you rather look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=GUik9MQWFcs

just start from the beginning again and make an anime(based on the novels or the comic books)

Attached: I AM OF THE NIGHT.gif (500x375, 1020K)

um excuse me, are you under the impression that Game of Thrones is NOT anime?
Did you SEE the battle of the bastards?

>film all your castle black scenes with the lads in ireland
>pop over to the belfast soundstage to visit the kings landing crew and all go out for a drink together
Dany desert filming shitters absolutely seething

audible kek

>Watching Attack on Titan and complaining about the quality

I stuck my hand in a blender and it hurt I don't understand

>cleganebowl wasn't anime as fuck, walking up a staircase while a dragon flies by overhead
look in your heart, you know it to be true

Nigga why would that matter, he's used to men being taller than him. The true emasculation is watching his little on-screen sister grow up to completely dwarf him

Attached: 5c40948a524147205720ccf3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 61K)

I am too

Attached: 1556599027433.png (822x802, 680K)

why wouldn't you be proud if you were BOBBY B's favorite?

Attached: roberts revenge.jpg (960x570, 123K)

fucking kek

Attached: Liam-Cunningham-aka-Ser-Davos-Seaworth.jpg (287x591, 42K)

I am the same height as kit and i would definitely trade off those extra few inches for a kino hairline and NOT look like john oliver

The king of kino

Attached: 11BD36B9-BA77-41D5-983E-E19A4826CE17.jpg (1400x2104, 435K)

Best-dressed ass to sit on the iron throne

THAT'S MY BOY!

Attached: 1558311782093.jpg (662x652, 540K)

Terrible, tell me more

He'll have to kill her anyway because he's Azor Ahai and the book white walkers don't go down to a single NANI moment

What do you guys think happens in westros after the show ends??
my guess:
>arya dies in the middle of the ocean after realizing she and all the northmen have no experience in open pcean
>Sansa ends up being a very incompetant ruler and half the north ends up starving through the winter before being killed in a coup and replaced by lord Glover as King in the North.
>the 6 kingdoms in the south go bankrupt as Bron is master of coin . Highgarden is mismanaged to the point where crop yields are stolen
>the kingdoms are starving and the smallfolk are rioting in the streets
>Tyrion manages to fuck everything up just like he has done with every other job given to him.
>Bran is too busy warging into the past to investigate wheelchair designs to notice any of this
>Meanwhile Jon is busy repopulating the Lands beyond the wall with his children. He is worshipped as a god-king and soon becomes absolutely mad with power .

Attached: Madqueendany.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

>emasculation
you lanklets will never understand the patricianhood of being with a taller woman

Attached: IMG_5191.jpg (1200x1498, 168K)

To be fair to one punch man it started as a gag webcomic and ONE never had any intention to make it anything beyond that. The webcomic right now is just him putting whatever retarded shit to advance the story just because people keep annoying him to do so. Mob 100 is the project he really cares about.

Fuck, she and I could binge GoT while I whip those tits out and smother myself in them.

Imagine a boatload of these dudes landing outside your monastery

I would be OK with this

you fucking idiot her child was used as part of the spell that was meant to resurrect Drogo. she birthed a monster/demon because of it. there is then a scene of her slowly recovering from he birth/drifting in and out of consciousness
she then uses her own ancient fire and blood magic to hatch the eggs and was symbolically "reborn" as the Mother of Dragons.

>all those who die fighting in her cause shall be REBORN
read the whole sentence not just your emphasis and tell me how that means Dany is a zombie

YOU JUST KNOW

Did they?

Is there any fantasy anime that is actually good and well developed? Don't say Berserk cause beyond a few characters, the world is basically barren and completely bland and also, that shit's never getting finished. I want something that feels like there was a little bit of thought put into it's world and characters.

>implying having a tall girl who is only a few inches shorter than you, but gets the edge in high heels isn't relationship kino

this shits dead right
chances they pull some danny res shit is practically zero right
or aryas adeventures of nobody gives a solitary fuck

Attached: danny.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

The king in the REAL north!

Attached: ding dong.png (437x735, 369K)

>Jon targ-wildlings sons goes down south conquer the throne

Attached: 1557970677233.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

nothing because there's absolutely no fucking way the other kingdoms wouldn't have split the second the north was allowed to

Literally every GoT whore fell for his manlet charm

Attached: The manlet that mounts the world.webm (360x360, 826K)

Lower thy portcullis, mine body is ready.

>Making sure that if he has to go down, he's bringing niggers with him.

Based

record of lodoss war

The manlet beyond the wall

Attached: 1558299834372.jpg (1083x1018, 228K)

At least we’ll always have the first 4 seasons of GoT and the first season of OPM.
AoT is definitely improving right now. The first season was excellent, then it went full retard, but this half season has been good so far.

Oh god, he's channeling Ainsley

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

the Seven confirm it!

what ended up happening with the guy who got his peen chopped off?

Even George is bored with Dany and Jon.

>ywn be Kit and be he cuted by every woman in the cast

does this bitch really think that people believes those fake reactions?

If yes she must be pretty stupid

Lmao could you imagine the modern day equivalent of that? The day before the election, people just scrambling around Home Depot so they can build a fucking birdhouse or whatever.

What is his secret

>George bored with the only character he can describe essos fashion with

user pls

Her attitude about it and the fact that she doesn't go for the typical
>muh harassment
feminist response restores some of my faith in humanity.

>you will never spoon bessie and play with her fat tits as you rewatch season one

kill me

Attached: 1557447922301.jpg (468x431, 27K)

Checked

Attached: 1558456728208.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

>Victarion

Attached: 1558490260449.jpg (151x131, 16K)

>mfw there's no more a Stannis to stop them

Attached: 1512239434810.png (1200x675, 211K)

The one who died protecting Bran from the Night King, the one who got killed by a dragon, or the one who sailed to a distant isle without realizing its fabled butterflies are deadly poisonous to outsiders?

As a veteran of two wars....

Attached: C6E8C5B9-DDAC-474B-A21B-F889CE7F1340.png (392x583, 542K)

Pretty much all of this, though Master of Coin is only for the Crown, so the kingdoms themselves have money. The Maesters conspire to poison the council and all of their allies.

Gendry is killed because the Stormlands never accepted Dany as Queen so his legitimizing is invalid. Bronn finds he has no power in Highgarden or the Reach, after amassing men from the crownlands and riverlands to press his claim they're all killed. House Hightower reigns there now and denounces Bran as a foreign savage who worships demonic gods. Gilly's babe is a deformed monster and she dies after birth along with the child.Westerlands also don't recognize Tyrion because he's a kinslayer twice over for killing Tywin and Joffrey, a kingslayer and he brought and supported Dany who killed thousands of their men and Jaime and Cersei.

Peter Dinklage looks like Wee Man with those clothes

He's literally nobility.

>those quads
..and so it is written.
They are just biding their time...

Bro it goes full retard in the manga later and seeing as how the anime team is a lot less competent and understanding of what Isayama is doing, chances they fuck up are pretty big. There's no way it's gonna have a good ending either and Isayama knows it and already put the fans on notice that's gonna piss off everyone.

R'hllor will bring Stannis back for this specific purpose.

Stannis was Azor Ahai all along.

Attached: STANNIS ICE AND FIRE.png (736x952, 527K)

>Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
What did Dany mean by this?

>Vicatrion mentally noting every detail of a dress like Dany would

Hmm

post yfw one of them finds Drogon and the other finds Cannibal

God I wish I was cool and I could hang out with them

>brans warging for his wheelchair designs
>watching stannis about to be executed
>suddenly stannis notices bran
>though stannis' sheer willpower he switches consciousness with bran
>bran dies in stannis' body
>stannis is now in brans body and goes into the future

Attached: 1545515441931.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

seconded. Theres no reason why any of the lords would bend the knee to bronn or tyrion given there isn't any army powerful enough to keep them in check. the Iron throne is pretty much powerless . ..

They'll get married and have a kid first so it's not a total waste

Attached: 1558339759244.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

u dont...tfw drogon rose her body in the west and will set in the east.
shes gone guys and 7 kingdoms cant fill the hole she left

Attached: danycute.jpg (1200x600, 104K)

>Ned's face when the Starks end up controlling EVERYTHING

Honorable Ned's kids are all in power while ruthless Tywin only has his hated dwarf son who might not even have kids

AAAAHhhhhhh just you.... URGH
JUST YOU WAIT FOR SEASON 9!
COUGH WHEEZE

Attached: 1558306530137.png (590x559, 480K)

>Bran wasn’t just changed by gaining so much information at once, the 3ER actually took over his body
>he was playing 4D chess to take the throne all along, subtly influencing events to lead to this conclusion
>having an all-knowing demigod as ruler leads to an era of peace, but 3ER wants more
>he wants to understand what befell Old Valyria, and to replicate their advanced ways

>mfw Stannis was azor ahai all along
>mfw Jon snow was the actual king of the Long night
...now begins the true war

What about his face when his kids only got there by breaking oaths or being ruthless killers breaking guest right

With that mustache, I'd be in pain too.

>that innocently hopeful facial expression.

when did Emilia go from " MUH DRAGONS" to a top-tier actress??