/fantasy/

post your setting and plot for the next HBO multi season fantasy series

I want a milf knight island setting. Milf warriors always horny and always lactating, marrying and fucking each other's sons. Ofcourse they will go out on adventures and fight wizards, orcs, pirates too.
cast will have jessica biel, kate becinsale, etc

Attached: biel.jpg (2336x3504, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtu.be/MC7H1rOU1Gg?t=111
nypost.com/2018/11/27/kate-beckinsale-hops-on-the-penis-facial-trend/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_(TV_series)#Plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me and OP in the back trying to keep this thread bumped while not paying attention to the red carpet

Mine was initially envisioned for some netflix movie but it could be changed for Hbo. Pretty much two sisters, Lake bell and Daddario find out their father is dying so they make make a cross country trip to get their mother (probably susan sarandon) and have them all three get back to their father before he dies. A lot of hi-jinks and sexcapades occurs

Attached: Daddario Bell.jpg (3264x2502, 1.92M)

Jessica Sneeild

I just want to eat her ass

Jessica Based

>Watching shitty HBO
>suddenly a trailer for new series
>screen fades to black
>soundtrack starts
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc

Attached: GJ9y5H7.png (1112x1280, 3.05M)

So a man, Rob, is working a a grocery store bagger, day in day out, 9 to 5, hates his life and has nothing but work. One day he is walking through the store to put back items so morons decided they didnt want at the checkouts when he notices the freezer for frozen pizza is open. He looks inside to check if the temperature is ok before closing it but is then sucked inside.
Here, he meets god, who has transported him to the heavenly realm to find out more about humanity. God created us, but he is not all knowing, and so with time he became bored of us and fell out of touch with earth. Rob tells him earth is shitty and life is miserable, informing god if the modern western societal system. God decides some changes could be made so he asks Rob to come up with ideas. Rob loved playing video games before his life became a mess, drawing inspiration from them, he creates a new vision of humanity using a life system, cheats, super human abilities, leveling systems, etc. God decides to try this out. Humanity essentially becomes gta v oline with people having no consequences and just having fun destroying. That is, until there is nothing left on earths surface whatsoever. It is again at this point, after over 200 years of cheat mode, god is bored. He removes all the special powers, leaving everyone to survive in a baren planet and Rob thought to be the one to blame.

modern retelling of the hippolytos myth over a 10 episode season, set in russia with rasputin as a player and christian mythology

I'd like to see some Robin Hobb stuff adapted.

Attached: assapprentice.jpg (248x400, 28K)

It would be nice is Blizzard teamed up with HBO to make an animated Warcraft show.
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
Still one of the most kino trailers I've seen.

Attached: wow awesome sneed thread bro.jpg (727x1501, 126K)

>episode where huge lewd carnival is held on milf island

Attached: aEEW01d.jpg (1022x1417, 95K)

>female author

I'm done with most shows now. Just waiting for Walking Dead to get worse, then I'll be done with TV and make fun of you clowns invested in all these shit shows.

She's one of the good ones.
That series is a good read for the most part.

>10 year challenge
fuck haters...Biel still looks good. and Fuck disney and wb for not casting the only in shape female actress thats actually hot in any of your awful capeshit flicks
(though thats mainly because WB is run by fags and Chris Evans refuses to allow his ex-gfs to be in any movie with him)

Attached: ten year .png (590x440, 425K)

>then I'll be done with TV and make fun of you clowns invested in all these shit shows.
I threw the walking dead like 4 years ago and GOT´s 6 season is the only one I watched completely

far away is the time when she worked with him just for love

Attached: 52412143_345258182782378_6674745229823163834_n.jpg (750x750, 81K)

>episode where twink goes to his friend's house and demonstrates how big his dick is and how much dowry he will give to marry and wed his pal's warrior mom
really need someone to make high budget shit like that

Attached: vliitv20mux21.jpg (3176x4696, 1.52M)

I want a show set on the sun staring people made of fire

>fuck haters
people always hate perfection

Attached: jessica biel 2.jpg (2400x3300, 824K)

Where did you find her haters?

Attached: pink.png (532x791, 762K)

she was in one of the Blade movies

Attached: 86.jpg (1329x1490, 372K)

Marvel didn't have Blade's rights then, I think they recovered it last year

Attached: 59959388.jpg (640x640, 30K)

same plot but instead of matriarchy, make it patriarchy.
male warriors breeding all the wives, daughters like a common property
and cast this thot as one of the daughters.

Attached: celine farach.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

>giving an easy acting role for sluts

go back to being a cuck

LOTR written directed and produced by DnD

your mom will finally have a job, why are you so angry?

BASED Bielposters

Attached: 1468266234288.jpg (1704x2641, 724K)

In a world

Where actor Michael Sera gains the ability to freeze time, but not manipulate the clothing of frozen people

JT is lucky. Biel is so damn fine.

pretty sure his ugly mom will be sent to deep mines for gold extraction on the island
kek

She even has sexy feet, not a single flaw to her. I bet roasties just seethe knowing she exists

Who should she play?

The Aeneid.

Attached: JB-INPYC&L.webm (1336x1336, 2.71M)

based perverts

>when orc hordes are too much to handle and milf warrior crumbles

Attached: homare.jpg (1386x2013, 518K)

every female superhero /Villain besides Storm.

Are other women even trying?

Attached: 1469508611284.jpg (1510x2069, 349K)

>that episode where biel's character grows a massive dick on their wedding night and the protagonist just goes with it.

>besides Storm.
with an extreme tan she can

Attached: jessica-biel-_-bikini-photoshoot-for-gq-magazine-002.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>tfw you cast gemma arterton as your aunt, jessica biel as your friend's mom
>write lots and lots of sex scenes

idk maybe, what does it even matter with her playing capeshit, she hardly is in anything anymore and I think thats more by choice

Attached: Jessica-Biel-Feet-3361366.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

>that episode where biel's character grows a massive dick on their wedding night and the protagonist screams and cries and begs "No!" but she turns him out anyway
fixed that for you

i nominate this specimen for the role of a Milf Knight

Attached: 620full-kelly-brook.jpg (620x934, 78K)

>The Deed of Paksenarrion
a chaste virginal pure sheepfarmers daughter who at 18 runs away from home to join a mercenary band and eventually becomes a maiden paladin of the God Gird. series ends with Paks getting gangraped by orcs in an attempt of an evil God to corrupt a pure paladin

Attached: Deed_of_Paksenarrion.jpg (251x397, 25K)

7th heaven goddess, who seeing islanders life's, decides became flesh

Attached: 98830111.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

i've never watched anything berserk. where do i start?

read the manga desu

Attached: lwFWFRA.jpg (1280x720, 336K)

the 3 golden age movies. that covers the important story that everyone knows. the cgi is bad at first but the 3rd is a great improvement and pure kino

>Are other women even trying?
the sad thing is they are trying

Attached: ateam bradley 31may10 03.jpg (428x640, 57K)

Watch the TV show

cast beckinsale as some milf priestess on the island desu.
ofc she plays with dicks to hand out blessings

Attached: beckinsale 3.jpg (2000x3000, 1.1M)

the one from the 90's is ok but its clear it was made on the chap the 2016 one is full blown trash. the 3 movies cover the same material but more fleshed out and higher budget

maybe you're right, she didn't accept being April (TMNT) and Viper (Wolverine)

Attached: e3ab8306631770adac3220698fd1999e.jpg (630x885, 83K)

Does it work ;_;

But do the movies tell you to put your grasses on?

at least we got some nudes from her, can't say that about every actress

Attached: 29668247.jpg (3456x5184, 1.01M)

Kidnapping her fellows' babies and taking their foreskins would be a better character for her

she stays true and unbroken(mentally)

>can't say that about every actress
even Kathy Bates has been naked

Attached: 5948984.jpg (335x723, 58K)

no but it does give us blood and Guts
youtu.be/MC7H1rOU1Gg?t=111

As if there's any other answer.

Attached: crabtrilogy.png (590x443, 407K)

I’d like to cast pic related as one of the minor and recurring villains the milf knights encounter

Attached: 59528D20-D941-48C6-BE2C-C0955B18B0A1.jpg (480x480, 26K)

i dont think milf warriors like circumcised schlongs m8

Attached: e83b897ea786279507c30167dc08ef2e.jpg (900x1453, 704K)

Live action

Attached: 39B11777-F907-463C-BBA3-3F1B025E8678.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

Why can't I fuck Jessica Biel doggystyle on the bed while her torso is twisted to face me so I can look into her eyes and feel her breasts while I do it? Why?

Maybe if they get Sam Keith to fix the ending.

why the third isn't named "the human sacrabfice"?

what will be his powers and evil plan?
how does he pose a threat to the milf island utopia?

Attached: b636d2bc38683820fd472c5efaf9049d.jpg (800x1169, 317K)

>Villian

her name is kate, you shitlord fuck your digits

Attached: 1479255929669.jpg (1020x749, 174K)

she has other purposes
nypost.com/2018/11/27/kate-beckinsale-hops-on-the-penis-facial-trend/

The author is the no fun allowed type. Still good shit though. Plenty of awkward sex scenes. It'd fit right in on HBO.

kate tries so hard to stay somewhat relevant, not that I don't like it

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

I know that I'm an outlier here, but I love sex positive women so much.

> all that makeup will go to her face
Wall makes no friends

i feel your pain, female anatomy is dumb

>episode where mother has to decide on marriage proposals
>one twink is son's friend and he also promises lots of gold and food grains in dowry
>other twink has the rare 9 incher dong
would love to see the milf warrior in dilemma and finally making the choice

Attached: 5knl.jpg (1260x1080, 350K)

i'd give her a foreskin facial

>but I love sex positive women so much.
yeah yeah

Attached: kate-harvey.jpg (682x1024, 125K)

Two Words: Gun Wuxia.

I learned long ago that John Woo got his start in films like Last Hurrah For Chivalry, so I thought that a take on that genre involving gunfights instead of Swordplay would look really cool. I know that technically Westerns already have a handle on that but I thought it would look good to have pistols be like sacred weapons.

I'd want the first season to be relatively simple: A kid loses his family thanks to a roving gang of raiders and, consumed by rage, forces the village crazy person (who was once a trained gunfighter) to train him so he can get revenge.

I'd still fuck her pusy and her throwt until I made cummies.

imagine if biel kidnapped and raped me

I love sex positive mommies

Attached: best MOM.jpg (1188x824, 331K)

All I want is an adaptation of S. M. Stirling's Change novels. It would be a fairly simple affair to do the first one.

>it's 1996
>suddenly, there's a sphere of light centered on nantucket island (USA) and a worldwide phenomenon where everyone sees the light and feels the most intense pain
>the pain and light are gone in a blink
>machines immediately stop working
>so does gunpowder
>even thermite burns slower
>steam engines cannot reach useful work pressures
>the entire world plunges into chaos, as humanity starves
>a handful of people in a historical reenactment society forge a feudal kingdom from the ashes, built on slave labor and ruled by thugs turned barons
>two groups, one led by a folksinger, the other an ex-marine, also forge their own groups of followers
>they form a mutual alliance against the feudal kingdom, which envies their lands.

It's gripping stuff. They'd probably fuck it all up though. Also it would be expensive, with elaborate amounts of costumes and props (GoT recycles probably)

Attached: dies the fire.jpg (1256x2017, 360K)

thats sound similar t a show that came out a few years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_(TV_series)#Plot

And people give me shit because I'm a 30yo man who's putting the moves on his 18yo female coworker. Fuck these prudes. I'm getting mine.

based user