Born: December 26, 1971 (age 47 years)

Attached: 1558489071579.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPIOuFtWAI
youtube.com/watch?v=74s3WXMZZ3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=f1aZrWhuVe0
theturekclinic.com/testosterone-replacement-therapy-hrt-low-t-male-hormone-deficiency-symptoms-male-clinics-clinic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is hrt

what's his diet?

you mean TRT and HGH

fuck, imagine all the primo pussy this guy rakes in

Never do chest day.

a poor quality photo really helps to not show the wrinkles from age, he's great regardless of course, but in hi-def you'd be able to tell he's not a 20 something year old

I showed you my Joker laugh answer me

Attached: 1549241633773.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Semen

post chest

That's great, but what's his length and girth?

He is a gamer

how does he stay thin? he's fucking tiny

Has he had something done to his hair?

Pretty sure Leto is ACTUALLY Evian bottle tier.

i'm so glad i was born a male... literally white women are fucked past their 20s

He is the Emperor of Man

thats considered thin?

>tfw have the depression that makes you want to eat more rather than eat less

Attached: F801D563-EAAC-4333-9DD7-3DC04CCA4F73.png (765x758, 35K)

Sauce?

No. /fit/ is retarded. He is in great shape, especially considering his age. Childless fucker though, wouldn't want to be him.

Hes rich. You can look that good to if you have the money.

yes

haha i bet ud like that cuz ur gay

t. dyel pls lift something

thin is about waist/stomach fat. i'm 6' 170lbs and 13-15% bf and look way worse than him

Do manlets age better?

both of these are HRT

they unironically do in terms of healthier hearts.

took the vegpill

Keanu = Jesus

Jared = The Antichrist

They wage an eternal war to control the destiny of humanity.

They're brothers, then. Has Keanu ever been naked?

Is he Anglo-Saxon and does anyone have the dna report to prove it?

It looks like the most built part of his body.

Attached: 1546634619098.jpg (490x582, 37K)

jfc
some men have it all

he was naked in the matrix movie

Holy shit please lift something or don’t comment on physique you DYEL MAGGOT.

Lmfao at his thin soyy arms.

u dont need those to look like that u fat fucks lol

Dude flew coach in 2000, didn't age much since then.

His job is to be in good shape for roles. He’s got all the time in the world to stay in shape.

It looks like the most built part of his body.

Cope faggot, cope.

Attached: SOIebgU.jpg (3191x10000, 2.3M)

Is it true that /fit/ has body dysmorphia?

that's honestly not that hard to do

I was literally obese and I'm like this now, the hardest part is fixing up whatever mental problems made you a lazy fatass/skelly in the first place

logistically all it took to me was reading the sticky on /fit/, 5 years of working out 10h/week and shifting to a diet based on grilled chicken and baked potatoes

you just gotta realize every time you chimpout and go on a binge you reset your gains, literally one pizza chimpout can wipe out the gains from an entire week, you just gotta realize that and do it less often, these days it takes me 3 months before I succumb and it's usually to ice cream, all that greasy shit just makes me nauseous now

Which one is you?

>be 6'2"
>stand next to him
>he's eternally, irreversibly emasculated
That was easy

>you just gotta realize every time you chimpout and go on a binge you reset your gains, literally one pizza chimpout can wipe out the gains from an entire week
What do you mean? Like its bad for your muscles or just stops you from losing weight? I was working out for about 40 minutes each day for nearly 2 months and didnt see a difference, but i was eating mcdonalds twice a week

You should keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope

>the last one
where's his neck at?

Attached: wtf is wrong with you.gif (380x380, 3.25M)

I don't have to "cope", I'm not a dickless cuck fairy who's shorter than most women.

Nah it's true. It's always true. No one cares about how tall you are as long as you aren't short.

>complains a man's chest isn't nice enough
>I'm the gay one
Right lmao

It would be one thing if it was just his body that was great but he has a kino face too

that is not true and you know it

>That no neck

but seriously, how do some of these guys get to that insane herculean physique but never get a nice haircut or go outside and get some sun? Fucking gymcels.

Reminder: He has a verified absolutely massive penis.

t.fat fuck who dirty bulks for muh big number

>dickless cuck fairy
This guy's cock is like an actual coke can, cope.

hey now. dont be jelly of the skelly

>women would rather fuck some tall loser who needs to make fun of men's height to feel better about himself than jared leto
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope

Where the fuck is Genova

if you're on a mcdonald's caloric superavit while lifting you'll end up gaining more fat than muscle, so you end up looking fatter (even though you did gain muscle)

if you're on a mcdonald's caloric deficit while lifting you'll end up losing more muscle than fat, so you end up looking fatter (even though you did lose fat)

your diet is responsible for 80% of your gains, it's imperative that you eat enough protein to gain/avoid losing muscle, that you eat complex carbs capable of fueling you throughout the day, that you eat greens and salad to fill you up without going over your calories, that you eat healthy fats that will be used in your workout instead of being deposit in your fat tissues and veins... learn to cook, learn to shop for ingredients, learn about nutrition, feed your body and your family properly, it's one of the reason why the rich are thriving while the poor are stuck

>I was working out for about 40 minutes each day for nearly 2 months and didnt see a difference

that's honestly pretty normal, specially when you don't know what you're doing... when I first started working out it took me 8 months before I finally started seeing some progress, I was losing weight along the way, but struggling to lose more fat than muscle... then I started getting into paleo and things shifted into gear

This would be easy to fake and he would have a reason to. Like the scene in spinal tap wherr the bassist has a cucumber in his trousers

>skipping neck day

seething

Thanks a lot for the rundown. Ive been looking to get back into working out and this helped.

You have the upper body, and you have the lower body. you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body. naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top ehoh if you, if you have the lower BODY, it's, if you have the lower body it's easier to build, if you have the lower body well just let me say it, if you have the lower body, lower body, it's easier to build the top body, if you have the uh the top body, and no legs you got a problem.

start having panic attacks too

Hes an image-obsessed celebrity, it makes sense that he would fake it. Sorry youre a homo/woman and wish it were real

it's not that hard to get that insane herculean physique, all it takes is for you to forfeit a thriving social life, which gymcels never had in the first place so it's no sacrifice

people thing it's this amazing feat but really the biggest thing stopping anyone from getting ripped is the customary going out 2~3 times a week to eat out and drink with friends, the rest is just habit

COPE

I had panic attacks when drumpf was elected and poc started to be round up into camps

Children are for the cattle.

>is the customary going out 2~3 times a week to eat out and drink with friends
Mkre like me going out on my own at midnight to the drive thru and eating so much i feel sick. Idk how im not fatter.

>47yo
>has a body of a 20yo
There's a difference between skinny and muscular, tard.

Shhh, let the children play.

you'll be singing a different tune when you get old son. the void beckons

>eternal youth
>godlike face and facial hair
>massive dick

what the fuck man? did he make a deal with the devil? just fucking kill me lads

He's a vegetarian.

Attached: 1558224586440.jpg (310x400, 58K)

is he fucking vampire

>musician
>actor
>giant cock
>fashion
>great hair and beard
>body and skin of a 30yr old while being 50
>highly attractive to the goth and weeb type daddys girls who are completely fucking mental but mental in bed too

HE HAS IT FUCKING ALL BROS ITS JST NOT FIAR ANYMORE HOW CAN ONE MNA POSESS IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557927424071.png (491x512, 121K)

Good goy, worship your fake gods.

Its literally his job to look good. They have all sorts of cosmetics that the general public are not privy to as well, ie sandra bullock and her baby foreskin facial

Too bad his music sucks.

He's a pretty shitty musician and actor though. He survives on his looks I suppose.

>shit music
>shit flicks
>shit fashion
the rest stands.

This and too bad hes a crossdressing cuck. Money cant buy you talent or basedness.

>They have all sorts of cosmetics that the general public are not privy to as well
Yeah, TRT and you can easily get it legally, if you have the cash.

why even try when some guy has everything?

one of the things that helped me out immensely in stopping these damned bingeouts was refining my palate

seriously, save enough to go to a michellin starred restaurant and have a proper meal for once in your life... you're into cake? stop binging on twinkies for a week and save enough money to go into a nice patisserie... cheese? ditch the block of cheddar and buy some parmiggiano reggiano... ice cream? go grab a nice gelatto for once... immediate effect is you'll be eating less calories right off the bat, long-term effect is you'll stop craving shit you can afford regularly and start craving shit you can only afford occasionally, it'll be that much more satisfying and you'll be eating less calories for life

>mocks people
>kneels to a dead jew on a stick because ????

I heard he rapes teenagers

Why did that kid from Big Daddy blow up his spot? Are the models that he fucks underage? The guy didn't mention anything about rape. What does he care if Leto bangs a bunch of models?

>thinks im a christcuck because i dont worship some fake vapid celebrity
Based retard

> Pretty sure Leto is ACTUALLY Evian bottle tier.
Can confirm. Know a girl that fucked him (she was “unofficially” dating my cousin at the time lmao) and she couldn’t have sex for 10 days afterwards and took a sick day off work although that was probably partially due to hangover

Told you guys. Unreal

Because having something is better than having nothing. It can be good enough.

he looks like a fit 40 yr old

Well I know a girl (my best friend was dating her) who fucked him and said it was actually smaller than average

blyatrunner 2 would have been pure quinoa if his character only existed off screen

is he hung or is he like a weirdo that injects that shit to make his dick look like he stuck it in a beehive?

Realistically how long to achieve this body type when you're 6' but 135 lbs. Yes, I am a skeleton.

That stuff must give you erectile dysfunction because millions of guys would be doing it otherwise. Unless it's expensive. I don't know about that.

He can still have a kid, men are not like women.

based if true

Is this copelet unironically suggesting rockstar Jared Leto does a 3 hour set jumping around the stage with a cucumber down his pants on the off chance that someone in the front row will take a picture of his bulge and paste it on Yea Forums?
Lmfao, that’s too good. Laughing way too loudly at the gym right now about how some celebrity’s cock size literally melted this kid’s mind

2 years but you'll have to eat a pound of chicken every day

Fuck it I'll just kill myself then

>tfw can't grow a beard
>tfw sunken chest
I'm trying, but I'll never achieve peak Leto. At least I still have my hair and am taller

Attached: 1524788330413.jpg (290x318, 17K)

I remember a while back hearing how he was really rough with groupies, and has a massive cock. they would consent obviously but had no idea what they were getting into, he’s really rough and rapey apparently.

Attached: 20190426_203927-01.jpg (1057x1478, 370K)

1 year, instead of chicken eat beans and chard and pasta. im a scientist. your dick gets bigger too

squats and oats nigga

6 months

You don’t know any girls, user

Attached: 0882BAFB-1ED0-47BB-B81B-BCFD010B018C.gif (625x352, 1.73M)

>"actor"

Attached: hurts like satan.jpg (2457x825, 193K)

>has abs but looks fat

bad situation

Attached: DD45E099-24F3-456D-9115-DF1CA409B86B.jpg (1125x1424, 319K)

I work in industry and have heard that he's the most insufferable asshole of all time.

See Everyone regrets not having kids when they get old, or they try their best to cope. Men do it by piling up lone wolf hobbies and women by investing in cats.

How the fuck is a plant and a total lack of animal protein going to get my jacked?

Maybe statutory but every single one of those chicks wanted it.

He has an Academy Award. Cope harder, bro

/fit/bros, is stronglifts 5x5 enough? I don't fuck with machines and use my home gym cause I'm too scared to go to the gym because I get really gassy when I lift, but I still hear these big guys talking with complicated lifting schedules with machines and all that

pls help what do i do

I showed you my scars please respond

A bad Joker is all he's known for

Based Jared
> 11”-12”
Literally /our/guy

>upper body
>squats
wut

is /fit/ always this homosexual?

-> /fit/

Lmao found the Gen Z kid with absolutely zero knowledge of film. Shouldn’t you be studying for AP’s right now, sport?

they get that Herculean physique with steroids 90% of the time
like this faggot calling everyone dyel, 100% a roider fraud coping

>can't even mire a bro without thinking of homo
maybe you are a homosexual, huh?

Who would win?

jared, don't you have better things to do than argue with children on Yea Forums?

Cope harder Jared

machines are for either absolute clueless beginners or for people so advanced that they need micro variations of each movement to isolate individual heads of muscles. those are the big guys who have multiple sessions each day and baroque schedules you see at the gym
as for yourself, keep going with heavy ass compund movements and isolate only as you see fit to correct imbalances

Post a pic of your concave chest
t. never touched a vagina and leaves the house less than once a week for snacks and jerk off lotion owner of 3 TB of borderline illegal Hentai

ahahahahaha cope harder roid fraud

read this fucking thread, and tell me i'm wrong
this is not mirin

Why post on this board when you don’t have any interest in movies? Serious question btw

>film

This is cope. You can look great natty keeping a rough track of your cals (not eating like a pig) and doing compound lifts (I'm counting dips and chins as compounds) + accessories for arms here and there. Getting to under 10% as a natty is a meme unless you have insane genetics, so just hover around 15% which means you don't have to autistically track cals. If you're going to take gear only take test and go in with the knowledge that you will be on it for life, if you're cool with that then take it.

you're on the right path, just gotta drop that body fat % even further, keep going

this one time I went on a 2 month long backpacking trip through Europe, basically cardio all day every day walking places, climbing hills and stair, feeding off only kebab, crepes and wine, lost a lot of muscle but dropped down 6% in body fat overall, the human body is adapted to deal with periods of famine so it makes sense

does this thread seem at all relevant to movies? it's a thinly veiled /fit/ thread with some shitposting

>t. never touched a vagina and leaves the house less than once a week for snacks and jerk off lotion owner of 3 TB of borderline illegal Hentai
I bet you a lot of gym rats jerk it to loli hentai

user he's never had to rape anybody, people line up to take his cock into their crevices.

The hollow furiously typed “laughter” of a shut-in pizza face too afraid to post a pic. Unsurprising

Attached: 334EC7FB-16C7-4276-8F84-FEE0EBB34907.png (434x327, 55K)

What about the no carb people? I've been told if you're cutting weight that's the way to go. Are you still fine if you eat at a deficit and include that stuff or should it be avoided for the entire cut?

>gym rat

The absolute state of """western""" culture when people think going to the gym regularly is an insult.

>academy award
>worth anything
pick 1, nobody fucking watches the oscars

It's still really thick

>too afraid
go back to jerking off to men's torsos on your roider support forum faggot

Sure, but I’m saying why even post on the TV & Film board when you only know Jared Leto from capeshit? Dude’s got a killer filmography

Yea maybe. Guess they wouldn’t volunteer that info so can’t really say

That picture has a bit of an illusion going on. The whole junk is in front of his hand but the way he is grabbing his crotch gives of the appearance that there's a lot more behind his hand

t. gay with a masters degree in cockology

Attached: jaredleto.jpg (575x582, 76K)

> this level of desperation
Jesus user..

Show us on the doll where the high school jocks hurt you, dude. It’s OK; this is a safe space

thanks user, i lost 10 kg since the beginning of the year and i've been trying to improve even more
but now i have extra skin on my belly and i'm starting to get worried

>has nothing else going on in his life except steroids and gym
>spends spare time demanding less autistic and fraudulent anons post pictures of their naked bodies for him to call dyel but then save to fap to later

So what you’re saying is that you know full well that if you were to reveal your appearance you would be openly jeered, mocked, and your awful posts would be summarily disregarded?
Cope

I might be mocked by roiders who cope by mocking everyone who doesn't look like as much of a grotesque freak as they do. Doesn't bother me. Remember you started calling people dyel because they said Leto looked pretty fit. No one fucking does that except coping roid frauds.

30 seconds to mars is good idk wtf you're on about

Attached: 1546699830657.jpg (1252x1252, 85K)

Im sure he takes T... but it's hard for average people to sacrifice food to stay in shape. For average wagies food is a release. Their wife doesn't fuck them and their job is stressful. So they eat fast food all day.

Actors have motivation to stay hot.

>killer filmography
lol and Im sure his inclusion in the cast is what elevated the "film"

You could be arnold schwarzenneger in his prime or freddy mercury for singing or whoever the fuck and some little butthurt cocksucker like you would still talk shit on Yea Forums

Nothing wrong with good carbs like root vegetables, yam, yucca, that stuff. Bread, rice and pasta should be just for fueling you for some hard cardio. Sugar is to be avoided because when mixed with fat, like most sweets are, it is actually highly addicting.

If you're at a deficit you're going to lose weight no matter what you're eating. That's not the goal. The goal is to lose more fat than muscle. To do that you eat more protein and less fat, the higher their quality the better. Carbs will influence mostly your energy levels, unless you're on full blown keto.

IMO low carb diets and keto are too radical a measure. My rule of thumb is don't put effort into building a routine you won't be able to sustain for the rest of your life. Because building a routine and actually ingraining it into your habits takes a lot of effort and discipline. If you do that with a keto diet but have to change it later to a more manageable, say, paleo diet, you'll just be putting double the effort. And when you have to go through these kinds of switches, that's a real time of weakness, where you're prone to caving in and losing a lot of progress.

Fuck off you r3ddit queer

Nah, I think Leto has a great bod and have never touched gear. I made fun of the guy who was saying that getting incredibly jacked was easy and he just wasn’t autistic enough to do that - was that you? 115316635?

He has an Academy Award, why are you zoomers trying to talk about films you’ve never even heard of let alone seen? Go back to the dabbing Hulk threads I’m sure there’s more Thortnite memes for you there

>unironically seething over Jared Leto

I know he's 10/10 but no need to be bitter about more successful people than you when you don't actually know them

Attached: 1551477532335.gif (448x432, 2.74M)

>jared leto
>film
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gem Z are based, fuck yourself millenial dyke

tbf my uncle looked similarly young at around that age, gay (no children or wife) and exercises all the time
eats pretty well but overall doesn't cook that often
he's in his mid-late 50s now and his age is starting to show more

I lost 40 kgs in the course of 3 years and my skin looks great, not loose at all. People always say to lose weight quickly if you want to avoid being flaccid, but that doesn't make any sense. I was already obese for 10 years when I started losing weight, the damage was already done. So I took my sweet time losing weight hoping my skin would turn out okay. It did. I eat a lot of stew made with fattier cuts of beef and bone marrow, like in a goulash, don't know if that helped.

>says the faggot fantasizing about a crossdressers cock
Kill yourself faggot

they totally banged, right?

Attached: GettyImages-484700469.jpg (1536x1152, 413K)

Go on, list one of his laudable roles. I love comedies

This cheered me up a little. Thx Dr. Gay.

Thank you user

Let’s test this theory

Attached: 42B9866E-66F5-44D3-AB32-6CC26519D812.jpg (1122x2208, 359K)

>jared lego
>rockstar
Lel

>t. Meat hole

>there are grabbing-junk techniques
amazing

>He eats not doing chest day

Who hurt you? Did some musical chad fuck your girl and now you're eternally bitter?

Woah he has an oscar??? That is like, totally epic. There is definitely no nepotism or bullshit going on behind the scenes, people who win oscars always always deserve them...its not like the oscars are a fucking joke to the point that nobody even watches them anymore

Fuck this crossdressing faggot

>Who hurt you? Did some musical chad fuck your girl and now you're eternally bitter?

Attached: nu.jpg (301x321, 29K)

this guy knows cocks

My arms are that big and i dont even lift

Mr. Nobody
Dallas Buyer’s Club
Chapter 27
Requiem for a Dream
Lord of War
Girl, Interrupted
Prefontaine
Alexander
Fight Club
American Psycho
Sunset Strip
Thin Red Line

You are a pleb of the lowest order if you don’t recognize Leto’s stellar Kinography

Back to Capeshit, tastelet

Attached: BF3824D0-CA12-4269-B500-AD657E1EFAEE.jpg (634x1024, 74K)

There is a Terry Richardson pic of his alleged dick (huge). But there is no face so it's not 100% proven.

>wahh wahh how dare you not blindly worship some untalented celebrity faggot
Lolololololol

>manlet
>flexing hard and pumped from gym and still high body fat
>shaved chest (homosexual)

Those movies arent good because of him, he actually has a relatively weak performance in them. He also looks like a tranny faggot in that picture which you saved to your pc like a faggot

pusy

You're not recognizing he has talent as he keeps acting in popular movies and leads a successful rock band

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you that you need to deny these things to make yourself feel better

Attached: 1547182034513.jpg (500x700, 73K)

I’ve honestly never seen coping this hard, it’s almost impressive...

Pics?

>zero pec sag at 50
literally impossible. Either photoshop or plastic surgery.

Being in movies and in a famous band doesnt mean you have talent. He is a mediocre actor and a bad musician.

>le cope
Your man crush is a fucking untalented faggot. Cry more.

That’s about a peak natty physique for his frame assuming perfect dieting and training in ones prime. However since he’s 47 he’s obviously on test at the very least. Plus as a Hollywood actor he’s most likely not doing heavy compounds or perfectly dieting/sleeping which makes PEDs more obvious. The more you know.

Is it normal for penis to go all erectile dysfunction on you with low weight? My BMI is 20.

Cope harder

Attached: 1527658686896.jpg (500x333, 16K)

>literally no argument
JUST

>Being in movies and in a famous band doesnt mean you have talent

What's stopping you then loser? Or maybe you're just bitter?

Attached: 1548394761645.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

I want to see Lupita naked big time, preferably in a sex scene.

>men tried to #MeToo Jared over this shit
>women treat it like a badge of honor and refuse to take him down
Absolute fucking Chad.

Attached: 1533949269840.png (1201x643, 115K)

I said roles retard, none of those movies are elevated by his performance.

Connections, looks, freedom/finances, other ambitions. You're an idiot if you think famous actors or musicians only get to where they are because theyre talented.

You literally haven’t even SEEN any of those movies lmaooo. Really, your case is that directors like Malick, Fincher, Stone, Mangold, Van Dormael, etc and the entire Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences are all wrong - and you, some loser zoomer who only watches capeshit and the occasional stoner comedy is a better judge of acting talent? Get fucking real, kid. It’s past your bedtime

0/10 attempt. Heh guess we have a result for our experiment, tho

Attached: 3C70D361-8D6D-4FA1-B9C0-261209E3034A.jpg (350x390, 33K)

His music is gay and autotuned and overproduced. If you think it takes talent to make this and not a good producer youre fucking retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPIOuFtWAI

You also forgot that he's only 5'9.

Attached: 1555863165386.jpg (939x768, 106K)

i remember when this happened Yea Forums lost its shit

i may be mistaken but i think she was in 12 years a slave but it was under non sexy conditions.

You type like a woman

Bluephone 4eyes just needs a better haircut

This is actually this best vocal performance and you can tell he's good from a live performance of this

youtube.com/watch?v=74s3WXMZZ3Y

He also plays the guitar parts, as if you thought this was all fucking faked

That doesn’t even make sense.

>You literally haven’t even SEEN any of those movies
Ive seen half of them and he was relativley bad. He didnt bring anything to the table. He obviously got to where he is by being good looking, having connections and probably spreading his ass for jew producers. How stupid are you to think nepotism isnt a thing in hollywood? And you unironically think the oscars are worth anything anymore? Youre a low IQ NPC who probably reads Buzzfeed.

nothing is funnier to me than women trying to guesstimate someones dick size

its proof you can just tell them whatever and they'll never know

>those pipes
>all those woman fawning over him with each yell
>you will never be this Chad

Attached: 1531140637353.png (1000x747, 519K)

Squats builds muscle all over your body bro

not if he's on HRT

Is this a joke? His singing is slightly above average, his guitar skills are laughable. You're a fucking retard if you are impressed by that. Thanks for helping me prove hes a talentless hack and not worthy of all the fame. I guarantee youre female btw.

A fuckload of propecia

He's literally perfect bros......

He has the entire audience in the palm of his hand.....

Attached: 1542822517416.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>Childless fucker

lmao you seriously think being childless precludes fulfillment? biological incentives motivate you to breed but being a parent is fucking miserable. The world doesn’t need anymore kids being born regardless.

Oh so he's suddenly above average instead of mediocre

And doesn't being above average mean you have talent????

I’m sure Jared’s crying into his huge piles of cash, trophies, and Insta model pussy while you bitterly sit alone in your room at midnight ranting furiously about how he doesn’t have any talent and some of the greatest mainstream directors of our age and all of his contemporaries are collectively wrong for lauding him with the highest awards in acting

I honestly - and I’m not even memeing here, lemme break character for a sec - feel deeply sorry for you if you are so mentally ill you don’t realize how d a m a g e d you sound right now, kiddo

Attached: EDD94277-8A65-42B6-B5F0-543A301BF0A8.jpg (600x804, 204K)

>samefagging this hard
>implying the performance was actually good
Thanks for the laugh, meat hole.

>invest 18 years of your life raising one of these parasites
>this is what she turns into

how to avoid

>all those woman

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Literal sjw feminist dyke detected

No, average is average, being slightly better than average implies youre better than half the population, and worse than almost half. You can find thousands of amateurs on youtube who are way better. Youre an idiot and a woman who cant think objectivly because she has a crush on this crossdresssing talentless hack. Ill give you the last word since youre so much more stupid than I am.

Not even the best live version
youtube.com/watch?v=f1aZrWhuVe0

80% of the audience is girls too

It’s just another cope-a-lot picking at obscure and insignificant details to make themselves feel better user. After a few days on this board, they all blend in

I appreciate how grotesque this anatomy is.

IF/OMAD, until you're below 10% bf; combine it with keto for really fast fat loss

48 hour day dry fasts once a month, prep for them proper though
HIIT for 10 minutes every other day
lift as you please

Why are roasties programmed like this? It's the reproductive equivalent of buying lottery tickets as an investment strategy.

this except deadlifts

>blah blah blah
>t. Meat hole

the singing is fixed electronically but theres pipes there. the music however is total shit.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557152940174.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>80% of the audience is girls too
Suggesting that they are there because they like thebway he looks and plays hjs girly music, not for his talent. He isnt a guitarist, and his singing is not impressive.

lol imagine knowing you're not going to sleep alone that night

Attached: 1525236257050.png (394x360, 144K)

Wait I thought HRT was the stuff trannies took to mutilate themselves?
Does it also keep you young or something?

>how dare you make fun of my fake and untalented celebrity
Le cope

He looks like a tranny

Yeah to you but 99% of the population is impressed therefore he's talented and you're a major coping loser

Maybe I should have said TRT, but yes

theturekclinic.com/testosterone-replacement-therapy-hrt-low-t-male-hormone-deficiency-symptoms-male-clinics-clinic/

>samefagging this hard
Pathetic. Go back to r9k, you fucking whore.

Are... Are those tears, user?
Let it go, dude. He has everything, sure, but you don’t have to be soooooooo jealous

Attached: 72E04F12-A16C-42C7-8870-9BF5B3CACA52.jpg (500x600, 274K)

>what is a meme
fuck off faggot

Please stop crying, user. You’re making the other posters uncomfortable :/

Attached: 01902B76-7DBC-4412-B556-FCD8B0717D27.jpg (1125x546, 295K)

Jared stole your girl and fucked her with the rest of the band in a gangbang confirmed

Attached: 1540082386915.jpg (680x680, 141K)

do cocaine

>99% of the population is impressed
Really? Wheres the stat on that? Sounds like youre bullshitting. That also doesnt mean he has talent. You have failed over and over to negate this. Popularity =/= quality. In fact, popular things are usually shkt, ie Marvel movies, mcdonalds, jared letos "music" and his "acting".

Face it, hes a talentless hack and you like him because you are a young girl.

Ahahaha that explains this thread so well
Based Jared cucking Reddit capeshit tourists. Literally /our/guy

>so btfo she has to photoshop it
JUST

t. (You)

Attached: 1540015985542.jpg (320x427, 28K)

He is literally in capeshit and sings in a pop rock group for tween girls. Stop gaslighting.

>cant prove she isnt samefagging
Wonder why

he's a vegan isn't he

>literally no argument
Based SEETHING hole

He has bad vocals and bad guitar skills and bad acting. He has money and looks. Keep worshipping your hollyjew hack, faggot.

Maximum COPE

>roastie so BTFO she starts posting her cringe folder
>doesnt know how to sign of posts
JUST

Rage more, hole. He sucks and guitar and singing, and his acting is sub par. He got where he is because of nepotism, looks and spreading his loose tranny asshole for jew dick. You are the one who is coping with these facts.

did he just stuff a coke can in there or what

do you have muscle? i'm the same height and 150 and consider myself fat or skinnyfat

Hes literally one of the best guitar players in the world along with kurt kobaine and bob bowie

Im not really a fan of his voice but his acting is literally some of the best jve ever seen too

Most of these people are attractive though. They'd look way worse if they didn't work out a fuck ton.

David*

>best guitar players in the world along with kurt kobaine and bob bowie

lol

He just drinks melted ice cream

Jared is literally the real life version of a girl's perfect man

Yes, we’re making fun of the zoomers who only know him from cape shit. Keep up, user

He has money and looks he’s also a world-class actor who has been lounging with the highest awards in the field and has starred in more than a handful of 9.5 out of 10 movies and worked with some of the most acclaimed directors of his day. Subjectively, you don’t like him. Realize that your opinion is an insignificant minority, show some self awareness
I’m not a fan of his music either, but he’s reasonably successful. He’s won some popularity stuff like MTV moon mans but isn’t as critically well regarded

Attached: F213C8AD-8B68-4165-8452-8A212B097F88.jpg (1200x1640, 245K)

>>Q: what's his diet?
>A: Never do chest day.

??????????????

user you're making lifting fags look like they're missing half of their brains.

Honestly would like a real answer to what diet and exercises to attain a physique like that would be. He looks like a Roman statue

Vegetarians and vegans are mentally ill, they want to drag others into their hole. Then they'll use someone like Leto as their poster boy, when you could choose pretty much any other chad to showcase meat eaters.

Why doesn't he have a wife and children?

> Jared is literally the real life version of a girl's perfect man
Well said.

Attached: 7243D797-09EC-4B07-99EC-30BC244132B8.jpg (236x330, 9K)

Same reason Leo doesn’t and Cooney didn’t for so long. You get it, right?

he has zero screen presence

How will he ever recover from you being so mad about his success

the fuck, does his jacket have the exploited and charged GBH on it?

is /leto/ actually based?

Attached: The_Exploited_Pushead_Skull_BP_1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

>being in popular movies means youre a good actor
Thanks for the laugh.

That’s why he fucks the hottest girls of Gen Z, hence why seething zoomers are so infuriated in this thread
So many Alpha widows from his notoriously huge cock... it’s practically another shoah for these freshies

>criticizing my untalented celeb crush means youre mad
Cope harder, hole

>everyone else in the world is wrong, not me
>everyone else is mad, not me!
Kek

>That’s why he fucks the hottest girls of Gen Z, hence why seething zoomers are so infuriated in this thread
>So many Alpha widows from his notoriously huge cock... it’s practically another shoah for these freshies

Attached: numale.jpg (706x521, 43K)

Was that really the best response you could muster?

Attached: 6AA08D1E-4773-4F7B-B622-4B051AF486EF.png (500x325, 212K)

>everyone in the world likes jared leto
Hi Jared, your music sucks and you're not a good actor.

>cant refute it
>keeps spamming pictures of her untalented prettyboy crush
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Point blank, user: Do you deny it?
Answer honestly

I don't give a flying fuck about Jared Leto, I don't appreciate his acting and I've never willingly listened to any 30 Seconds to Mars song. I just happened to come upon this thread and see you being this butthurt. Btw why do you keep calling everyone a hole? All evidence is pointing to you being a seething weeb. Anyway have a nice continued shitty existence mega butthurt faggot.

How do I into chest? My chest looks nice from the side but looks like SHIT from the front.

Attached: 010D658C-1916-49DC-8E62-0673908515A1.jpg (640x496, 29K)

>Point blank, user: Do you deny it

Attached: soylentfaggot.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Exhibit A:

>calling others butthurt when you write angry rants
Lel. I call you a hole because youre female and its epic pwnage

Go to bed jared, Yea Forums knows youre a hack

Exhibit B:

>defending talentless celebrities who have a reputation for being assholes
Hi R3ddit

It's a curse if you're not famous. Literally every chick I hit on assumes I'm some git wanting a sugar momma.

Why are you so triggered over people making fun of a hack celebrity?

>Angry rant
Kek you are responding to like 10 people at once calling all of them mad, you are the most contradictive depressing creature I've ever come across on my 6 years on this shitty website and I've seen some real worthless faggots. This easily tops them all.

waddup vampire bro
going on 200 years here nigga

>BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
Why are you so assblasted?

Do you really think there are females on 4channel? He’s in movies that men love: American Psycho, Fight Club, Thin Red Line, Requiem for a Dream, Blade Runner 2049
Try to be rational

>Do you really think there are females on 4channel? He’s in movies that men love
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off you dumb whore

He's a vegan but done right so he must put a lot of attention in what supplements he takes. Otherwise a vegan diet makes you look withered.

That perfect symmetrical line, it makes it look like he's a pizza slice.

Kek here you go (you) I know it means more than anything

Weird how you never really hear about who he's dating/fucking and so on. I get weird vibes man. It's like he's been so attractive for so long that I get a vibe like he's actually just fucking bored of sex

That probably sounded a lot better in your head, hole

Hes definitely a pedo and probably drinks fresh adrenochrome

I'm jealous as fuck of him too but he doesn't seem particularly bright and his music is bland. Yeah. I'm COPING.

> celebrities who have a reputation for being assholes
Calls people ‘reddit’ but tries to push some #metoo shame campaign on Leto for fucking too many models and hot groupies / celebs with his magnum cock? Sound like a summer tourist^

I’m having fun dismantling the transparent rationalizations jealous Gen Z’ers have adopted as coping mechanisms - come join me

>everyone pointing out that leto is an untalented hack who got where he was becsuse of his looks as a secret gen z nazi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>318 posts

Attached: 1554275942949.png (1228x1150, 230K)

319 :)

...Nazi? Are you alright, dude?
Everyone who makes movies have lauded him with the highest possible honors. But I guess Malick, Villeneuve, Fincher et al don’t know anything about film?

>nepotism doesnt exist
>the casting couch isnt a thing
Stay delusional, whore. Nice appeal to authority btw.

Actors don’t know anything about acting, directors don’t know anything about acting, critics don’t know anything about acting, and audiences don’t know anything about acting - only a 17 year old 4channer seething that Leto fucked the girl he creeps out in AP Lit knows ANYTHING about acting
Facts are facts

>cant actually explain why hes a good actor or give example scenes
>"trust me bro everyone thinks hes good"
Youre retarded, keep defending your talentless celeb crush

I hope this never ends. Let’s stay in touch user - what’s your Fortnite gamertag?

Is this a bot?

I dont play videogames, because im not a celebrity-worshiping millenial faggot like you

Attached: 1556756586216.jpg (403x394, 71K)

I stan bonbi bonkers

Yes, Millennial, exactly
Pay some respect, zoomer
*dabs*