>muh white male authority figure not taking (Sabrina) seriously
>scheme on how to destroy huwhite patriarchy
>daughter of black panthers
How did any of you make it through?

Attached: iuiuiom.jpg (620x420, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Yu9UfOjWk&list=LL9oL5NnJKB-a6sfo3u6dg2Q&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the satanic stuff and her yummy ginger aunt and yummy fag cousin kept me watching but it's objectively a shitty show.

Ogling kiernan shipka

I made it through because I was waiting for Salem to talk.
Never happened.
Instead I got a bunch of degeneracy.
Fuck Netflix.

Attached: salem2.png (500x386, 258K)

A very good reason user

Attached: sddf.jpg (539x344, 27K)

knew i forgot something... that gay black cousin oosh

She aged badly.
Peaked before puberty like the fridge.

Attached: sabrinawink.jpg (973x763, 89K)

>transgender friend
she was a tomboy

She wasn't a tomboy, she wanted to be seen as a boy.

>She aged badly
she aged like a white woman

>no sassy cat
dropped

I remember looking up girls from primary school with my mates.
Honestly, most of them peaked at 10.

More liek Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the teenage BITCH!

Attached: 1489634630532.png (357x314, 27K)

no, she isn't
in season 2 she even discusses transitioning

whatever you thought of season 1, just know that season 2 is much, much worse
i did like this song though:
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Yu9UfOjWk&list=LL9oL5NnJKB-a6sfo3u6dg2Q&index=2&t=0s

>womin are strong and they are only down because they are discriminated by men
>has to use magic to allow the trannie to get into the boys' basketball team
What did the writers mean by this?

Attached: Hmm.gif (300x300, 892K)

tempted to watch just because of my desire to lick the entirety of shipkas body with a strong focus on the tummy.

So does Sabrina go full degenerate whore in season 2 like I predicted?
God I miss pure Melissa.

Attached: sabrina .jpg (970x582, 57K)

she starts making out with nick but nothing too terrible
she demonstrates a willingness to do evil (set school on fire, steal gum, be satan's literal whore, etc.) but is saved from ever having to actually commit evil thanks to the plot

Why would anyone suffer through this when you could just watch an Ella Hollywood kino?

>degeneracy
>lgbtqgdaiuwhfawiu
>sjw
>no based salem
This is why this modern shit will never top the original.

Attached: sabriwicca.jpg (1435x902, 199K)

>How did any of you make it through?
try having sex and give it another try

agreed
you probably already figured this out because of all lilith's "THE DARK LORD IS POWERFUL, BUT HE'S STILL A MAN" rantings, but basically:
lilith dethrones satan and takes over as the new "queen of hell" in the final episode

I was sitting on the fence about watching the second season, but it sounds thrice as bad as the first.
Are there any lewds or anything remotely interesting that could make me enjoy it?

i’m not even a /pol/fag and i though it was garbage

a few shots of sabrina in the bathtub or with bare feet, but nothing lewd enough to be worth your wife, sadly.

>not even a /pol/fag
Must be nice to not be on the red or blackpill.

Have sex on the regular, and even I can see it’s a propaganda job marketed as a darker version of old nostalgia. The SJWs went full retard on this one

I couldn't make it past the scene where the possessed principal/teacher gives her little anti-male speech.
I'm not a horny teenager or loser that will sit through that shit just to oogle actresses so I dropped it.
Shame, I was expecting some good horror adventure.

>worth your wife
I aint no cuck.

>worship satan
>surprised when he wants to do evil things
>oh noes we must stop him!
why?

sorry, i meant *time

>muh football team sexually assaults transgender friend
Oh christ!

Attached: 1477344753121.png (861x656, 696K)

>cheat on boyfriend
WHAT A ROLEMODEL

Like with most Netflix series I watch like 2-3 episodes a day. Sometimes I start the first episode wait a month then finish it. Binge watching just feels wrong most of the time. Season 2 of the show is way better than one. The highschool shit definitely drags it down by a lot and I wish they did more with the Angel/witch hunter shit.

>How did any of you make it through?
By not being a hysterical LARPer.

It's time the aunts made use of Sabrina as a sex doll.

>daughter of black panthers
fuck all that other lefty propaganda but the black panthers were based.
they are the reason gun control in cali is as bad as it is and while that might seem like a bad thing at first, it gives us a great argument against gun control with lliberals.
if you dont know gun control in cali started because the black panthers were open carrying rifles in order to keep their communities safe (this was a time with great racial tensions, close to what we have today).
and keep in mind the left gives "victims" hero status. this means we can use their desire to virtue signal to our advantage.
>gun control has its roots in racism
>they was gud bois just trynna protec they neighbahood
now we just have to find a way to get blacks to stop voting for gibs instead of voting for having our natural rights recognized and we'll be set.
then come the DOTR have a lot more allies and we'll need a lot less rope

I enjoy looking at her petite body. It would be very easy to put her over your shoulder, and spank her bum as you carry her to the bed. Spreading and tying her legs to the bedposts, same with her wrists.

Do niggers not liking 'fuck niggers' in their media make them hysterical LARPers? Just curious.

season 1 does get better and it's very up and down but you will find actual good things throughout

season 2 is sjw af

season 1 was way better than season 2. the only good part of season 2 was Ambrose. giving up the gay for prime pussy meat Everyone else acted completely stupid

it's easy when you're not a retard

This show would have been satanikino if it was made 10 years ago.

You have to be a retard or a coward to be bluepilled.

>I'm not even a /pol/fag but....
step one to being a /pol/fag right there

I watched it with my sixteen year old daughter.
We enjoyed it. Get over it. Some scenes are meant to make you uncomfortable.

Attached: Kiernan Shipka.jpg (675x450, 74K)

no, but very few big media productions really say fuck wyippo unless you've got your /pol/flake glasses on. but we should care if blacks get bent out of shape by showing their criminal element negatively or other things a lot of them don't like, like black fags.

>implying those are the only philosophies possible

shouldn't* FUCK

Attached: 1558132685158.png (1200x1335, 269K)

is your daughter hot?

Attached: hoop.webm (1260x1080, 2.22M)

Every philosophy is a type of pill.

Attached: 2f409dbcca34c5dc37c96d3a9cf4b050.jpg (1000x564, 107K)

>but very few big media productions really say fuck wyippo
It's not really up to you, tho, is it? If niggers only listened to Uncle Toms, what they call racism would be dismissed from every representation of their group from Birth of a Nation to Jordan Peele, right?

Crowing about how white people aren't targeted in an era when the NYT will gladly hire you on if you have years of social media posts detailing a pathological hatred of white guys or in which billion dollar entities like CNN feel really safe targeting white teens for smiling wrong but feel unsafe targeting the black Israelites who were hurling transparent abuse at said teens just feels weird and submissive and creepy to me.

do you think she would kick and scream?
would she make it difficult for you to enjoy that sweet, tight pussy of hers?
as difficult as she could, i reckon.
i like a little struggle.
would make me licking her tummy all the more satisfying knowing she can't do anything about it. especially if i cum inside her while she's sucking my thumb. she said she didnt want to at first but the fact shes so ready for more of my cock even after ive degraded her so much says otherwise.
she would try to scavenge all the excess cum from her little cunt but this would prove insufficient.
she begs for more.
she opens her mouth to partake in the fruit of my cock.
she enjoys every second she can pleasing me until eventually i cant hold anymore and she takes my full load down her throat.
she says "thank you daddy" while hugging my leg.
im happy to oblige in kikis desire for my cock juice.

das rite

Woah there FBI.
I mean that they looked like they had so much potential at 10 but then everything went wrong in their 20s.

What's there to ogle? She's as plain Jane as they come.

She would kick and scream at first, but once bound and helpless she would soon succumb to her depraved desires as her body is licked all over with her unable to stop you from probing anywhere you choose. Of course, her dripping wetness will tell you the truth of her feelings. Aching for cock, and thinking with her little squelchy cunt rather than her silly brain, she'll do whatever daddy wants, because Kiki loves being humiliated and used as daddy's doll.

we'll let you off with a warning this time, but don't let anything like that happen again.

She's very petite. She has a "Portable Bimbo" appeal.

>Sabrina : "The football players are a symptom, but the disease goes much deeper, into the bedrock of this school. So that's where we fight it, with a club for young women to meet and bolster each other. Where we can discuss issues and problems we're facing and come up with proactive solutions."
>Nigger : "You mean like a club to topple the white patriarchy?"
>Beta Cuck : Wait, what?
>Sabrina : "EXACTLY."

Attached: 1558054749490.gif (200x200, 788K)

I almost dropped it after the first episode, but it gets better. There was too much gay, tranny, patriarchy, etc shit, but the girl is cute so I watched it. Season 1 was good, season 2 was not very good.

>>How did any of you make it through
hmm... not sure

Attached: 1541634323339.jpg (2400x3000, 826K)

>aged badly
yea sure

She wears heavy makeup, uses head tilts and wears her hair a certain way to hide how ugly she is.

like how you use shitty posts to hide how gay you are?

I'm bi for traps.