Just saw a commercial for this. The monsters are moving around way too fucking fast. Looks like shit already (sadly)

Just saw a commercial for this. The monsters are moving around way too fucking fast. Looks like shit already (sadly).

Attached: 4CA1859A-395A-48B4-99CA-8477A32E5C0A.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Nice post OP like we didn't know this already

Just another Pacific Rim 2 tier sequel blunder

My concern is the amount of actual quipping and human chatter we'll be forced to sit through. If the trailers are any indication even allowing for the fact that it's naturally going to be quip overload in the trailers it could ruin the movie real quick.

I’m more worried about the fuckin stranger things whore ruining the story with some gay superpower shit

What is it with women execs and requiring quips? The quips would’ve ruined TLJ alone if it wasn’t already trash

>Too fast
>It's too dark
>Wahhhh wamyns
buncha whiny cunts.

Kaiju speed shouldn't matter, they're capable of much more ridiculous feats.
My worry is about those quips they keep shoveling into the trailers, especially "that's messed up." Every, and I mean that in THE most literal sense possible, time they use it, it does not fit or make sense. They randomly throw it in, an if THAT'S how the dialogue in this 2+ hour movie is going to be, when it only has 40 minutes of kaiju time, then I am deeply disappointed.

>complain about humans having magical powers over Godzilla
>omg muh women
The white knight levels, unbelievable

Attached: BCF7877B-F06C-4068-9E0D-B75FE9FB14A5.jpg (645x729, 48K)

EPIC CGI MOVIE MONSTERS

Attached: image.png (629x499, 325K)

Honda wanted them fast from the get-go. It's just the suits were too heavy to do it. In the 54 movie the suit is moving in real time for the most part.

Gaijin has been a cinema form since before your parents were born, retard, and onions lads don’t like them

...you do realize that an actor changes rolls, right? Ex. Brad Pitt isn't Achiles when in Burn After Reading.

Please...no...

I don't need another Shitrising in my life. I saw that shit opening night on the biggest screen in the state and I was STILL disappointed.

>image.jpg
You have no place to speak soiboi

>N-NO! WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT GAME OF THRONES!!

saw this trailer before John Wick 3. They had some shitty creepy version of some old classic kiddy song playing in the background, it was completely retarded.

>yes finally a movie that kills capeshit
LMAO THE COPE

>John Wick 3
Get out

A slow moving more animal like Godzilla would be more interesting. The movie ?Monsters? Was pretty good at showing giant monsters and their effects.

According to people who went to the premiere and press screenings, what you see in the trailers is pretty much all the quips there are.

sounding like one of the critics for man of steel.
*superman going through a building, "It's TOO Loud!"
*Hulk goes through a building "FUN!!!11"

Typical capeshitter response

Attached: 1537507998848.jpg (1144x2154, 431K)

Hopefully this ends up being true