The Bill Burr Group

The Bill Burr Group

Attached: tbbg.jpg (280x280, 16K)

or as I like to call em,
Patrice and fags

Tell reddit we said hi

patrice is not reddit you're reddit

Patrice views on women makes him not PC and thats totally *flips book of Yea Forums slangs* ah, reddit.
How do you do fellow 4channers

"The Bill Burr Group" is a rap group founded by Nia Burr and Von Whatsername

shut up stupid

Some guy on youtube just released a video on how his gf scammed people and the documentary is never going ro get made

She used the money to pay the debt her awful overexpensive music video costed.
She really thought she would be a star by it.

Attack of conspiracy negro! Miss this goofy motherfucker like you wouldn’t believe.

Imagine if he saw Bill in his current state
>Nia wouldn't let him watch GoT because she hates white people
absolute state

Miss this guy more and more everyday. His rant on Hollywood is incredible. He supports Mel Gibson wholeheartedly

I would legitimately give like 3 of my toes to watch the John Wick movies with him. I could listen to him talk about movies for hours and it sucks that he missed out on so much great shit. He would’ve loved the new Planet of the Apes trilogy too.

Actually worshipping comedians is pretty fucking gay

this

you have to go back

go back to watching the kardashians nia

>Getting hot under the collar over what a woman says
Gee user you sure are a faggot

You mean the Opie Groupp?

Attached: 9B531407-B0C3-4568-926A-AAD8BA3AE333.jpg (220x283, 12K)

They're all plebbit cucks from some shit subreddit where they pretend to be 4channers but are all really emotional nerd faggots.

You watch that dude’s videos on Anthony?

SNOWAAYYYYYY

He is really tedious to listen to on O&A. Every fucking topic has to come back to the black struggle. Fucking hell Patrice tone it down.

He was a nigger without a father. Other niggers without fathers like to praise him as some sort of hero.

That explains why he runs his mouth on subjects that he knows nothing about, and insists on being the loudest person in the room. He's an attention whore among attention whores.

>women be stupid
>whites be raycis but they aight
OMG SO INSIGHTFUL

It's not surprising considering how fucking dumb she is. Fucking women just have to ruin every nice thing there is.

and you know the faggots tearfully typing about him and saying things like

>>Miss this guy more and more everyday. His rant on Hollywood is incredible. He supports Mel Gibson wholeheartedly

Are literally made of onions. Wow you like a black comedian that isn't Kevin Hart or Dave Chapelle. Wowwww

Eddie Murphy, Pryor....

Its the Bilderberg hes referencing you fucking assholes

t. Dr. Z