Which is objectively better?

Which is objectively better?

Attached: C4F470E9-8D9F-49E5-9305-6653C18FCB69.jpg (799x470, 37K)

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahaha! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

Which is objectively better? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Cope

The Sopranos, The Wire being the best TV show ever is a fucking meme

The Sopranos because I actually find the premise interesting, whereas I don't give a single fuck about cops versus niggers

The Sopranos. Redditors only like the wire because it's fool of moolies
I'll give it some points because Aidan Gillen has a speaking role

Watched both to completion. I liked the Wire a little more, but it was close.

based

based and redpilled

The Wire, because Gabagoolists are subhuman. But neither is #1.

Attached: # 6.jpg (500x500, 96K)

I actually like the characters, dialogue, and overall themes of The Wire much more than Sopranos. Sopranos’ main cast were all well developed but it’s supporting characters at times felt as deep as Simpsons characters like Fat Tony. Just very silly and over the top, and the episodic nature of Sopranos means some episodes are just objectively trash, like Christopher or Chasing It. The Wire is more consistent.

Sopranos never had a boring episode, the wire had an entire boring season (season 2)

The Wire, The Sopranos being the best TV show ever is a fucking meme

>season 2
>boring
Spotted the double digit IQ

>season 2 is boring

Pleb detected. Season 2 is one of the best.

Attached: franksobatka.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Haha ya worstcunt you couldn't be more wrong

Attached: IMG-20190115-WA0003.jpg (1080x868, 83K)

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.

Do the later seasons continue on with masterful symbolism like this? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on a television show, and I think I can confidently say The Wire is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.

The acting is great too. Dominic West and Idris Elba really do a great Baltimore accent.

based

Sopranos is quite a bit better. The Wire had a lot going for it, but it was a collection of good actors/characters where The Sopranos had that plus a kino central character and Gandolfini knocked it out of the park.

Season two started on a slow roll, but once it picked up steam at the end it was fantastic

Nah you've actual taken a liberty there. Come down square park and I'll kick yer cunt in

Attached: IMG-20190120-WA0013.jpg (720x1280, 63K)

Do applefags not know how to take a screenshot?

The Wire was never slow, only people who're slow says it is slow.

>Redditors only like the wire because it's fool of moolies
This is true, look at how they gush over the chess scene. They think entry level philosophy with ebonics is genius.

Wire posting should be a 30 day ban. How the fuck does it continually get brought up here.

It's a good show. deal with it, bitchboi.

Attached: thebunk.jpg (320x240, 20K)

The Shield

The Shield is a great show but it has some cheesy aspects to it. And I've watched it like 6 times.