I dont understand - how the hell this movie is not confederacy propaganda...

i dont understand - how the hell this movie is not confederacy propaganda? literally muh stong white men the movie savin the day. oh yeah lets not forget about pillow bag klan that totally rule and southern slavery and this is why its a good thing. makes me sick

Attached: gone with the wind.png (800x1232, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PgF-rcHcPqE
youtube.com/watch?v=XOkfBbVZEGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is

thanks for sharing your opinion on 4channel!

Stay buttmad that Endgame will NEVER beat GWTW at the box office

Birth of a Nation was better in every way

that movie is actually among the highest grossing of all time along with The Wind,Titanic etc., but they never mention it

Based and Dixiepilled.

The South will rise again and General Lee will be smiling from heaven when it does

Attached: 1530837356868s.jpg (248x250, 12K)

Each Dixie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam

The whole point of the film was pointing out the folly of romanticizing the old south and telling people to move on.
of course this completely backfired, but still

>point of the film was pointing out the folly of romanticizing the old south
no

not an argument

It was though, were you not paying attention?

Name a movie with a better score
Protip: you can't

youtu.be/PgF-rcHcPqE

The first half martyrs the south. The second half is romantic tragedy of the developed characters and the prospect of rebuilding their lives.

easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=XOkfBbVZEGo

bitch

And who rebuilds better? Those who cling to the old south or scarlett, who adapts to the new reality?

>And who rebuilds better?
That's not really the point. The end of the Civil War meant Scarlet had to grow out of her individual childishness and become an adult. However in the next half she finds out that the beauty of life (Melanie) is not getting what you want (Ashley) but appreciating what you have (Tara) and what you can get back (Rhett).

It is just a movie about two crazy people on the losing side of a war. In Technicolor- back when that was Avatar-level special effects.

Nothing political about it.

Now I feel a little bad for Scarlett

Attached: dbdbe5c743b6a34c43f07a944e6b9072.jpg (558x402, 32K)

The woman had balls, I’ll say that

women don't have balls

Yes
No

And lets agree that Rhett Butler is the most alpha-chad mutherfucker in cinema history.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

bump

idk dying 2:1 to a undersuplied tiny militay and barley winning to to forcing drunk irish conscripts to zerg rush women and children isnt very respectable.

literal who

Why people from the south like incest?

it feels good