youtu.be/cIz1YGeJPdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tyrion will live in a cage under the chair

The hand wipes, Tyrion.
The.
Hand.
Wipes.

Hot

>tfw currently in the hospital and can't get up and can't go number two by myself.

I'm gonna kill myself soon if I don't get outta this place.

but where does warwick live?

Tyrion...
Have you brought that fermented crab already?
youtu.be/cIz1YGeJPdo

imagine the smell.

he's the footrest.

Attached: file.png (826x1024, 566K)

It feels good when the nurse wipes your ass trust me. Unless its a male nurse then I sit in my shit until shift change

Quasimodo predicted all this.

I mean I have some pretty qt nurses but letting them clean me just seems weird so I use a commode next to my bed and spend like 30 minutes cleaning myself up and hopping to bed. They all seem very eager and willing to want to help me even though I won't let em. Why is that ? I thought nurses were bitches.

You're a stud, bud.

>Why is that
Modern day women are hoes

I'm bored. Someone entertain me. Now.

What would give you that impression? You have to be a very giving person to dedicate your life to others. They aren’t well paid they do it because they are nurturing by nature. Infact if they’re not nice enough I think they don’t get employment because bedside manner is actually tested in the process of their education.

Movies and television. I didn't know they got tested on that. I still feel bad about making other people wipe my shit though and don't want to put anyone through that.

I'm actually pretty average used to be /fit/ but not really anymore. Although I guess compared to some these other patients I probably do look good by comparison.

poo poo pepe and pink-faced wojack edit when?

what the fuck happened to you user?

Someone entertain me. NOW.

Necrotizing fasciitis in right foot and lower leg. Caught it early enough that the surgeons were able to cut it out and saved my leg. The infection is cleared and now I'm just waiting to get a skin graft from my thighs onto my foot.

This was not a boner I wanted, user.

Attached: nervous.gif (498x484, 770K)

>*hard-rock cover of the got theme starts playing*

Please keep your third world flesh eating diseases to yourself and homeland please.

Hahaha some screen cap this

damn maybe dont be so fat?

PEGGY YOU ONLY PROVIDED THE KERNEL FOR GLOCOAT
THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR

Whoa, do you know how you got it? Scratched your foot and coughed on it with strep throat?

let them do it, they secretly take their gloves off so the poo goes under their fingernails.
there's a reason why nurses are called brown-tips.

varys coughed on it