moreover Enter The Matrix is the best game of all time

it's both and neither.

also have sex

Only the first one is Kino the other 2 are dog shit

The original is quite literally kino

The other two are ok in a Jupiter Ascending sort of way

the music sucks and is dated

youtu.be/J1XhcSyVr-A

It's kino and don't let zoomers tell you otherwise. Matrix 2 is the best action movie ever made.

based and dangerously redpilled

This nigger gets it.
Also, protip: you can kill the agents in Enter the Matrix if you shoot them with the gas grenade.

>1999
>leather coats are awesome

>2016
>realize leather clothes are code for buttsex

Yes.

the music fits the movies perfectly, much like star wars and LotR. if there is one single thing working well for all three matrix movies (and it probably is) it's the score. try and play free bird or jazz over the highway chase scene and it ruins everything.

it comes up too often

original: absolute philosoohical, cinematographic and action kino. nearly every scene was memorable and set examples for an entire generation of popular culture.
reloaded: action kino on steroids plus some remnants of philosophy kino but the latter loses itself in the demands for action in the plot. architect scene is the true climax of the trilogy.
revolutions: least amount of kino but a satisfactory conclusion. smith is the real main character in that one.
animatrix: anthology kino, should be watched some time after trilogy to supplement

there might be scenes that work without it, mainly filler in reloaded and revolutions. the key sequences are always brought to 120% by the score. don davis might just be one of the most underrated scorers of modern cinema

Seconded

matrix always had flawless music choices

youtube.com/watch?v=99y7u8PQ5ks

they even pioneered syncing the music to fighting and shooting before call of duty montages

don't forget the mid 2000s conspiracy theory youtube videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Brl7WmHDG-E

You’re wrong

I bought the trilogy at goodwill for a few bucks about a year ago. Been meaning to watch them but haven't gotten around to it. I watched the first one back when it came out but I don't remember dick about it.

And what did you have for breakfast? Jesus, we don't need your life story.

Kino ideas.

As for execution, half of it is also kino, the other half is terrible though. The relevant characters are awesome creations but most of the rest are worse than shit and undeveloped. The action in Reloaded and Revolutions is almost all boring and as there's so much of it it wastes a huge amount of time, meaning more actually interesting stuff involving the nature of the matrix is sacrificed. Any time Neo stops to talk to a program it's always great, then they spend 20 minutes fighting on a highway. Nearly all the people in Zion are shit too.

Reeses Puffs but fuck you

How did the machines know what Tasy Wheat tasted like?

>using human bodies as a fuel source

And what energy do they use to grow humans without the sun?

The only intelligent post in this thread.

Enter the Matrix kicked ass
Also I think swords worked pretty well but its been awhile

first is kino
other 2 are cringe

Kino in that it still generates a ton of discussion to this day, but it has some cringey execution of its story elements second movie on. Instead of the whole Zion battle, it should have almost exclusively focused on the nature of Smith and the One.
>First movie Neo is told about the One and goes back and forth on the whether this is true. It concludes perfectly with him fully becoming the One and realizing his potential.
>Second movie is exploring what the One means to the machines and wrestling with questions of determinism. His powers do not seem as infinite as they might have, and the machines still have means of control over the One.
>Third movie is the machines being equally surprised at Neo's powers outside the Matrix and Smith's powers within. Neo completes his journey as he did by choosing to finish the path of the One, but it is fully apparent he could have stopped the machines from destroying Zion. He just knew he couldn't allow Smith to destroy every human life in the Matrix
The third kinda does this, but it really doesn't explore how much of a game changer Neo's outside Matrix powers are to the machines. It just lets him get to the Deus Ex Machina

This, first one holds up greatly while the sequels are a bore.

It was based but bluepilled

That's a lie invented by the machines to excuse the fact that they are very much still bound to the initial programming that protects humans. The Architect himself says they have ways of surviving without humanity. They just enslave humanity in the Matrix to keep them from attacking the machines.

Only the first one is kino, the other two have some good action but horrible story and the new characters they add are even worse. Also the design of Zion is shit-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2iImTqaTs

Neo before becoming the One was a fun character

Its both, its Crino

This if you don’t like the matrix 2 highway fight or 1000 v 1 u r big gay

Yep. First one is a legend, the others I don't even watch.

First movie was obviously the best but all 3 were kino. So was the Animatrix.

Attached: 23aeaa9e890c5fb61f5692dbb4d629b0.jpg (600x258, 23K)

I would consider it kino. The first is objectively a fantastic movie.

The next two movie are similar, they're not as genius. The execution is lacking. But the two of them actually succeed in delivering a philosophically cohesive idea that completes the trilogy.

I only watch The Matrix and The Animatrix now, the sequels are unnecessary and feel completely separate from the first film.