This guy walks up to your nuclear reactor and slaps it right on its graphite core. How fucked is your country?

This guy walks up to your nuclear reactor and slaps it right on its graphite core. How fucked is your country?

Attached: 3456789876543.png (1161x635, 1.24M)

Based comrade dwarf

A stinky stuffy?

Attached: cornelius.jpg (320x240, 13K)

ONE STINKY DINKY
TWO STINKY DINKY

How did none of those guys have boners?

Why is HBO so degenerate and forcing nudity in show about a fucking nuclear meltdown, let me guess there is a black Ukrainian who is in a relationship with a petite white woman too?

Radiation destroys red blood cells.

how hard would he be to take in a fight? He looks like you'd have to use leg strikes and good jabs to keep him from taking you down and fucking your ass and mouth.

NINE NAKED MEN JUST A-WALKING DOWN THE ROAD

Believe me, if he wanted to fuck you, he'd fuck you. No way around it.

I couldn't do a scene like that because small dick. Any films for these feels?

why would anyone walk naked inside a nuclear plant?

yes, the show is full of black people

killer cardio from all of that shoveling. fucker could probably go 8 hours grappling.

he's an absolute unit.
turbo manlet.

the only way your stopping him is with a large calibre bullet through the head.

surely 3 guys could take him?

Man, you're sick. It's like you've internalized politics to the point where you're starting to fetishize the very things you hate. Calm your titties and then proceed back to /pol/ where intellectual lepers like you belong.

i doubt it.
look at his core. don't know what you're looking at?
thats what peak functional strength looks like, son.
they wouldn't be able to restrain him. plus his stout neck makes it virtually impossible to knock him unconcious.
add to this his oiled skin and what you've got is basically the perfect killing machine.

>add to this his oiled skin
obviously he'd have to be wiped down beforehand, but 3 guys could definitely take him.

that's one shitty-looking dick prosthetic. looks like the stuff trannies (FtoM) get where they tear off the skin from their forearms to make a frankendong but it just ends up looking like a polyp.

can't wait for the next episode when that blond woman idiot gives birth to maise williams.

Attached: chernobyl_child_mutations.jpg (750x576, 113K)

Obviously if he had just jettisoned the reactor core, everything would be fine.

Attached: scotty_tmp3.jpg (685x900, 609K)

Are you mentally ill? why are you talking about interracial relationships completely unprompted?

Attached: 1555497314701.jpg (602x507, 101K)

Cillian Murphy in 21 days later

hi HBO execs

Attached: depositphotos_76469931-stock-photo-crying-redneck.jpg (1023x682, 58K)

just look at how many of these manlets in this thread consider dicks in their face normal. Be brave user and call these faggotts out

Weird how you see someone talking about interracial sex and you just know they browse /pol/

non-faggots have always been comfortable around eachother, look at sports locker rooms etc

>hey wtf there is nudity in this show
>brain immediately defaults to thinking about black men and white women
beginning to think all poltards are closet cucks

it's not even GoT-nudity.
it's a completely different kind of nudity meant to atually show the conditions these men had to work in

They really are. I unapologetically lurk their board and practically every thread is them bitching about completely inconsequential interracial couples in media.

Never forget these are the same delusional fucks that think they were instrumental in getting Trump elected, the earth is flat, and that Christianity has never done anything wrong.

That guy is a figment of imagination of a Holyweirdo twitter SJW huffing adderall, who has no idea what the USSR was like