LANCEL. GODS WHAT A STUPID FUCKING NAME

LANCEL. GODS WHAT A STUPID FUCKING NAME.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

kek. more wine you golden haired sissy

INCEL LANNISTER

Attached: B77488D7-95D3-479D-8E40-27E088082184.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I didn't know Nickelodeon existed in got.

Attached: 1556817897278.jpg (1134x1003, 505K)

Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, this dumb high-born lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with single swing of his sword. I knocked him down with the hammer. Gods, I was strong then. Caved in his breastplate. Probably shattered every rib he had. Stood over him, hammer in the air. Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait." They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Stupid boy. Now the Tarlys bend the knee like everyone else. He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys and today his wife would be making him miserable, his sons would be ingrates, and he'd be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl.

Have sex, Lancel

thats a big sword

ESTAUNS INTERIUS
IRA VEHEMENTI

SEPHIROTH

Its really fucking crazy just comparing to the character dialogue from seasons 1-4 and even parts of 5, and just comparing to every episode in the final season. Nothing clever or witty, just totally bland statements made by characters who are a shell of their former selves

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE

Attached: bran-stark.jpg (980x653, 80K)

At once, your grace.

Attached: lancel.jpg (738x1107, 132K)

Nailed it

preferably, with me

amazing how good the writing used to be

true... but can you have an original take though? now the normies are perpetuating this and they were the ones who enjoyed seasons 6 and 7

Attached: u832823932.jpg (306x306, 20K)

BOARSLAYER GET IN HERE

Attached: 1558407741359.gif (739x520, 224K)

WINE!

Gods, the writing was strong then

they killed off all the good actors. thats what happens. they started with a cast of seasoned stage and film actors, and ended with a bunch of kids barely into their 20s that were still working on their first real gig and had earned the admiration of millions without ever doing any really good work to compare to their current output. all they had was the esteem of the plebs

even if they had good writing, who would deliver such lines in season 8? arya, the fucking toad? the books will be better because they introduced as many compelling mature characters as they killed off. the show just painted itself into a corner

BOW YA SHITS

Could Bobby have taken the 20 good men?

The only one left is Davos. He even says as much.

That might too much even if he was strong then

they could of introduced MORE seasoned, mature film actors. people liked oberyn, doran's actor alexander siddig is based, elia martell's actress could act well.. the problem IS the good writing they could of pulled off some good shit with dorne, in addition to the fAegon plotline.

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL

Attached: 1557106350909.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE
WE'RE TELLING WAR STORIES

>could of

Davos was fantastic throughout the entire series, but like Jaime and the remaining older members of the cast that made the show so compelling to start with, it felt like their arcs had been slowly fizzling out for some time, while the younger cast members ramped up. Arya killing the night king and making nothing out of a dozen plot points from past series was like a symbol of this. It was liker who gives a shit about all that lore that had been building since literally the first episode of the show and first word of the book. Arya kills the NK and al the prophecies and everything else came to shit fuck all.

Attached: 1529611538965.jpg (775x499, 71K)

Poor Lancel. He was literally just a bullied pawn the entire time.

no they're not. normies loved the guttertrash abortion season 7 in which the dialogue was just as bad. normies outrage is literally all because of dany torching the peasants

>normies
you're one of them faggot