Untitled

Attached: kai.jpg (480x336, 66K)

wtf why did mods red sticky this?

Eh ya know Waltuh ya gotta have military grade stickies. Those trannies will tear through the consumer ones.

Attached: 1537058898306.jpg (962x980, 279K)

I hope they close his arc soon before he croaks.

walter posting never took enough like it should have. Turns out he wasn't military grade.

>it's real

why did he reverse age in the prequel?

wwwwwuhh............ *farts* sniff sniff..... mmmfhuuhmmm that reminds me of my old.... girlfriend..... mmffffhmmmmuhhhh love a good brap...... wwwwwwwuhhhhhhhldduhhhhh.......

Do you think his shirts are military grade? I think so. Civilian grade clothes would wear out for all the activity he does.

don't you fucking dare you fucking asshole

Can someone remind me what episode/quote "military grade" is from? I remember the meme but I checked out of this show a little and google doesn't help

Top heh

He already croaked on the show. What's left for his arc on BCS?

Obviously his character arc is completely done, so it'll have to be something plot-based. Something could happen with Kaylee's mother, or with Kim, or Nacho/Lalo, that involves him. Unlikely but there's still room for it.

Otherwise, yeah, his character's treading water. Props to Banks, though, what a legend

its a fake sticky dumpass

OP photoshopped the pin into his pic

good bait

can i make your butt sticky with my cummies/

He says it during the riveting "Mike spends 7 episodes watching Germans build Gus's meth lab that we've already seen get destroyed" arc. Mike says they need to buy the Germans military grade treadmills.

it's the episode where Mike spends 27 minutes of the episode fixing his car

>/got/ newfags

Kill yourself faggot scum