Why doesn't 30 Rock get talked about as much as other recent comedies like The Office, Parks and Rec, Friends...

Why doesn't 30 Rock get talked about as much as other recent comedies like The Office, Parks and Rec, Friends, or even HIMYM?

Attached: 30 Rock.jpg (400x600, 25K)

It was good, there’s nothing to shit on.

>It was good, there’s nothing to shit on.
everything but jenna was good
she was just cringe

Not normie-friendly enough. There was no laugh track or actor looking at the camera (visual laugh track).

What a terrible opinion.

>My 5 year old niece drew a picture of me and I look fat
>Natalie Portman, WHOSE REAL LAST NAME IS HERSHLAG BY THE WAY
She's got some gold. I do dislike that they had her sing fairly often. Oh well.

Because it's the last perfect sitcom, before SJW shit infected literally everything.

any time she acted or did an impression, i cringed so hard i had to look away.

like that storyline where she was gonna do the janis joplin biopic but they lost the copyrights so they changed her name to jacky jorpjomp

and somehow they kept that story going for like 4 episodes of cringing

30 rock has tons of social justice in it. how fucking retarded are you?

Give 2 examples.

but it's done in complete satire, which does not happen today. You can't make fun of progressive talking points today.

this.
Liz is portrayed as the stereotypical college feminist, but shes by no means portrayed as being right or smart about the talking points

I agree with the Janis Joplin thing. That and her Unwindulax thing in the final season were two of the five worst arcs in the entire show. She may have been the worst of main characters, but the show is still better with her in it.

>why did you have to offend the gay community? They are the most organized of all the communities. They make the Japanese look like the Greeks.
>How is what I said offensive and that isn't?
>Because nobody heard me say it

Top tier stuff

>I saw a white judge on Law and Order the other day

>what's a drive in?

How the fuck can anyone think Jenna is more cringe than TJ

The show could not be more on the nose about how it mocks Liz's crazy cat lady lifestyle.

>not on netflix

why even bother with this show at this point.

Only problem i had with it was that as an European some of the name dropping (that happened a lot ) was lost on me.

I actually remember having to google some of the names when they referenced politics or older tv stars etc.

Other than that it was fucking hilarious, the skit with Jack acting on that corporate promo about synergy was fucking gold.

>no actor looking at the camera
Except for the product placement episode, where I’m pretty sure Liz sips a Snapple while staring directly into the camera

she's supposed to be cringe

Jacktor episode when Liz tells Jack not to look at the camera.

Yea Forums’s collective opinion of 30 Rock is astoundingly reasonable. It was a great show and we generally appreciate it as such. Minimal contrarian opinion. Great job, Yea Forums.

Attached: 8A8F408F-344B-4404-8728-625542A68140.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

>you will never play Colonizers Of Malaar
Why live?

Attached: 30-rock-malaar.jpg (435x285, 54K)

Yea Forums is more of a Virginity Keep

The scene where Frank rips a fart and instead of hearing it you just see Liz's hair blow back is god tier physical comedy

what is this fucking show even about