That's right Jon, I allowed hundreds of thousands to die, and your life to be ruined so I could be King. Enjoy the Wall

That's right Jon, I allowed hundreds of thousands to die, and your life to be ruined so I could be King. Enjoy the Wall.

Attached: img_psola_20190415-072938_imagenes_lv_terceros_bran-kaE-U462342258562eNE-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jp (992x558, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6fq-elMOKg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does he know the future? I thought he could only warg into animals and see the past.

He asked Tyrion "Why do you think I came all this way?", implying that he himself knew all along why he came all that way.

he was basically omniscient yes. and yet the most undeserving person of the throne. also fuck le democracy

Bran can definitely see visions of the future. He saw Drogon flying over King's Landing long before it happened in S8E5.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6fq-elMOKg

Based Bran cucking Jon the Queenslayer

But Jon went free with the free folk

He can just talk to his past self.

He who controls the past, controls the presant

Won't he live for thousands of years?

Look, it's not Bran's fault that Jon interpreted "You're fucking your aunt" to mean "stop fucking your aunt"

Attached: bran-stark.jpg (980x653, 80K)

6 million

He literally said like 100 words all these 6 episodes. Easiest cop out for writers who have no clue wtf they are doing? make a character who is "omniscient" yet says and does nothing, and has nothing about him explained.

he who controls the present now, controls the past. Except Bran didn't control anything. Foresaw? OK. Acted on? lol nope

shit character and shit show. just admit it

And?

Why the fuck would Bran want to be King? Now he has a target painted on his back.

and Bran's dick doesn't work. Who is going to be king after him?

I assume not because he disconnected from treenet

Bronze Yohn's horse by the looks of it

Bran experiences a dramatic personality change which leads me to believe that the Three Eyed Crow (Raven, in the show) is actually a consciousness that can take over the body of a host much like a parasite.

Lol, seriously. Is this gonna be a thing now? Fucking reddit fan theorists saying that Bran was controlling things the whole time and got just what he wanted?

Also, Jon’s life wasn’t ruined, he’s doing exactly what he wanted to do in Season 1 which is take the black. Rather better than his initial aspiration since they’ll definitely elect him lord commander.

did you even read my comment? I said Bran foresaw but controlled nothing, then I proceeded to call him a shit character because that is what he is.

a shitty shit character, in a poorly written show.

He's supposedly the record of everything but doesn't say anything. Does he keep a diary?

>"allowing" the inevitable
Not how it works.

Attached: 1557885190906.gif (370x246, 984K)

Bran can affect the past.

Attached: ho.png (480x266, 222K)

It's the epitome of laziness from the writing staff

He did it ONCE (1). In a live-or-die situation. That was set up from the first season.

I was agreeing with you, you autist

No he just has access to all information, his knowledge is still very much limited to his attention span and interest

Its not very inevitable if extra effort can change it

or maybe he wasn't ready for all that KNAWLEDGE and it corrupted him. he's basically a teenager who thinks he knows everything except he does actually know everything. imagine the size of his fucking ego right now

Does his dick work, did they ever mention?
People without male desires are usually a placid bunch.

Score one for the patriarchy

>people trying to rationalize shit writing
Yea it's fun for memes but overall this show died in season 5. come on now

Attached: 1515354179557.jpg (645x729, 81K)

> The time has come to select a new King! Who among us is most qualified?
> Lord Royce, you are the elder Lord here, and your age has granted you great wisdom. You have kept your kingdom safe, and the soldiers of the realm could choose no greater general to lead them in the wars to come!
> Lord Edmure, your experiences have indeed lent you insight into the art of statecraft, and yours being a fertile kingdom, the starving people of the realm would feel a great debt to be fed from your granaries.
> Lord Gendry, you are the blood of both Dragon and Stag, the most legitimate heir of all possible candidates. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure why we're even having this vote, truth be told, as you have the greatest precedent to be King by the laws of men! You may not have the gift of a formal education, but you would do well with the right counsel. Perhaps you could even take a Northern lady to wife to unite the kingdoms. We have two here, and one is even hot!

> No. Better pick Bran, the boy with no emotions, no opinions, no leadership experience, no tax policy, no legal precedent by blood, vague and unconfirmed powers meaningless to most people, with a broken dick, guaranteeing us a bloody succession war in a generation or so.

> [everyone claps]

I mostly hope that others are just taking the piss of that trash final sequence. There's really no way to spin this other than as a rushed, incomplete, skeleton of a potential conclusion to the end of the ASOIAF story. I only ever wanted to read the ending in a novel form, with no autismos on twitter screeching about it

The other raven probably did the same to the mad king to set up the new raven being king. It's all part of their evil plot and the night king knew and wanted to exterminate the human race so the raven could not gain control over them. Jon will learn of this in season 9 while danny is flown to a red priestess to be resurrected before going to Daarion and the second suns and then going south for the rest of her forces to invade the 6 kingdoms again before and joining the north and the wilding forces against the ravens evil plot.

>Also, Jon’s life wasn’t ruined, he’s doing exactly what he wanted to do in Season 1 which is take the black.

He did that because Catelyn Stark made him feel unwanted. If Catelyn wasn't mean to him he would have never wanted to join.

> Oh my Lord, how can we forget that Argon fucking Targaryen is still alive and well, who still has the best claim to the throne. Even above the murderous mad queen herself. Why are we listening to this dickless foreign invader , whose troops will all die, living in a dead city with no resources again?

>*Aegon

> Ah don't wunt it. Yor muh queen

terrible lazy lost-and-dexter shit

> Bran_ "I dun wannit....."
>Jon_"I dun wanna be king of da north"

Still gets it.

There was literally a hundred ways that Jon would still be sitting on the iron throne even after everything that happened.

Top kek! Great thread.

I have a better idea

> Game of Thrones sequel
> 20 years into King Brandon the Impotent
> Jon returns from Beyond the Wall
> He's been busy fucking the shit out of every single wildling broad beyond the wall
> They've given birth to a literal army of Jon's bastard children
> Thousands upon thousands of Targaryen bastards, each of them claimant to the thrones, each of them a walking, talking succession crisis
> They sweep down through the realm, pillaging and raping and creating even more Targaryen fucking shits
> As they surround New King's Landing, Need Stark's ghost appears smiling, he nods once before fading away
> Edward Norton cameos as Darkstar