When will these new age icons collide? We need it badly

When will these new age icons collide? We need it badly.

Attached: file.png (2048x2048, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
allthingscomedy.com/podcasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would BTFO him like he did Adam Conover

JRE isn’t live anymore so who gives a shit

literal who on the right

they wouldn’t even argue it would just be H3 telling Joe about unfunny memes and Joe telling him about drugs and mma

neither would be interested in the other person’s conversation

Joe would never talk like that to a jew

Rogan would out of his leage, Ethan is the true definition of a technocratic savant.

Search h3h3 interview with Bill Burr on youtube and you know everything you need to know.

>H3H3
Is this 2016? I can't remember the last relevant thing this guy did after that Vape Nation shit.

FUCK THAT MONEY GARBING JEW, I HOPE JOE NEVER LOWERS HIMSELF TO HIS LEVEL.

Why isn't it live anymore?

what why not?

>icons
why in the fuck did you put that kike next to a legend?

ok now this would be epic

i still don't get how that h3 shit got so big. he uses a script for a podcast show. he also routinely talks shit behind the guests back

please be sarcasm
I dont have much sanity left

>he also routinely talks shit behind the guests back
Why do boomers give so much of a fuck about "confrontations face to face" lmao what a bunch of lame virgins.

Well Joe's best friend is Tom Segura, and Tom and Ethan have been on each other's podcasts and get along. It could potentially happen.

Stopped getting his rubles.

money grubbing snake

being unwilling to actually confront someone that you have a problem with is a sure sign of a weak-willed pussy

He said some shit about copyright strikes.

H3 isn't on Joe Rogan's level as a podcaster and H3 isn't interesting as a person himself anymore since he doesn't make content anymore he just makes lazy podcast shit.

They'd be such a mediocre show.

primary theory is the fact he doesnt get ad revenue from live streams, that along with his plan a while ago to provide an app or something to listen live but you have to pay for the app. the thing people don't like is the fact that he never actually explained or announced it.

Joe would just make fun of Ethan's constant blinking and jerking movements

They wouldn’t argue
They’d just babble inanely about their chosen topics
Rogan wouldn’t be able to shut up about drugs and Ethan would go on about wiping his ass or whatever

nah he is fine with copyright strikes

Add Alex Jones and Sam Hyde into the mix, then I'll be interested.

sam hyde is a washed up mentally ill crypto-degenerate

>Paid Rogan App

Kind of late to the party don't you think? it would've made sense a while ago but wouldn't he be better off going to patreon or another zoomer friendly plataform instead?

i found h3h3 about a year ago. I don't give a shit about his 'comedy' videos but his podcast is just a stupid chill podcast to listen to. i spend a lot of time walking and hiking, so it's good for me. a good change from more 'serious' podcasts taht i listen to

the Hugh Mungus thing

his ad from YouTube alone is off the charts. the shit he gets from the ads on the itunes version is also huge. but he got 0 from live stream views which were often substantial.

Rogan isn't big enogh to go in Ethan's show.

no one asked. You're a faggot

Joe wouldn’t respect this dude. He’s very particular about the way he respects comedians who have either put their time in or haven’t. Especially would find this dude a joke in comedy and podcasting considering he comes from a silly YouTube video background and not having done standup for 10+ 20+ years. Oh and also, Fuck H3H3 zoomers were a mistake

If he cares that much about ad money then why did he stop doing livereads of ads in the youtube version. I mean the ones that most people do like squarespace, blue apron all that shit.

In the audio version there are still there but not in the youtube one for some reason. I'm guessing he could get almost double the money for each read if he were to include them ALSO in YT.

Ethan's gonna ask Joe if he's ever thought about his daughters getting gang raped by niggers

because the youtube version is already filled with ads through the YT system, he doesnt want YT ads AND ones he reads himself on the video one.

>He’s very particular about the way he respects comedians who have either put their time in or haven’t.
C'mon now user.

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.86M)

>try to watch h3h3 review some clip or something
>five minutes of his wife sucking the life out of the conversation
>praying to god the whole time he'll just play the clip
He was funny like 10 years ago, what happened?

Joes delusions of grandeur when it comes to stand up borders on insanity. Recently him and Neal Brennan were talking about how stand up is the last bastion of free speech and it’s the only place left with actual free public discourse. Random anons on Yea Forums are 10x as free thinking and funnier than any stand up comedian working today.

Rogan is an idiot, but he is our idiot.

H3 isn't on Joe Rogan's level as a podcaster and H3 isn't interesting as a person himself anymore since he doesn't make content anymore he just makes lazy podcast shit.

They'd be such a mediocre show.

would you rather be bald or rogan's height?

>tfw rogans height

i guess the only hope is to go 200lb of muscle like him

Ethan is just low rent Joe Rogan. His whole show is based off Joes even to the point that he has the same side channel that uploads clips. I don't get why people like him at all. It really felt like it was all just cheap content to make and was low risk so it became the goto business plan. It all feels so soulless and corporate.

Well he also has preference for comics/people he came up with or has known a long time even if they are not a certain level of talent. Joe has none of that with the H3 people, so it will likely never happen in a crossover sense. Bill burr and segura only did h3 for promotion of F is for Family and Segura trying to build is podcast eempire thing

Podcasts are pretty lucrative, all the big youtubers have their own podcasts now, even Logan Paul hopped on that train

>podcast eempire thing

cant be the only one who thinks its retarded how the circle of rogans comedian friends are trying this podcast empire thing? you have segura and push doing their YMH with Dr Drew and honey dew in the same studio and then you have the TFATK, Theo's podcast, TKATS etc in their own studio? feels weird and forced but Dr Drew's podcast is pretty kino

>another faggot eceleb thread

How is h3h3 popular? I don't get it

Throw metokur and styx and I’m there.

definitely go with baldness. why would anyone want to be as short as Joe.

Attached: rogan 200 pounds of muscle.jpg (476x667, 43K)

Go to bed, kid.

H3 is shit and for children who cant yet grasp how unfunny and all around jewish ethan is

ironic thing is that podcast ecelebs are more relevant to Yea Forums than streamers are to Yea Forums

podcasters are basically radio hosts, there is no Yea Forums radio board because radio was basically dead at the time of Yea Forums's creation, but now podcasts are fucking huge and only getting bigger, so its understandable that people want to discuss it, making Yea Forums the only board applicable. get with the future grandpa

Why are zoomers so afraid of confrontation?

H3 has zero integrity. Joe might be an idiot but hes a lovable idiot and a good guy

JRE isn’t human anymore so who gives a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA

Attached: how do you do fellow.jpg (1362x1656, 796K)

allthingscomedy.com/podcasts

It's kind of weird that Segura is doing that since he himself is already under All Things Comedy, wich is Bill Burr's try at a podcast empire. Wonder how that works.

Definitely agree, I only check Rogan out if it’s a comedian on, or A unique guest that might interest me. I probably get around to listening/watching 1/20 or less. Stopped watching Your moms house after a while, Tom and Cristina seem like insufferable cunts who think their shit doesn’t stink and are super LA despite being actually 5’s or less and only one of them being slightly successful. Burt kriesher seems like he’s trying way too hard all the time. And for some reason they all think Joey Diaz is the funniest person alive... which is so very disappointing...

I wanna beat up ethan

I dont give a fuck who is on the h3 podcast. I will not support that kike. everytime he throws someone under the bus its because muh depression

Why you gotta antisemitic bro?

Go fuck youself idiot, trivializing mental health matters like that is so fucking damaging and toxic you are such a ruthless absolute idiot. Also the fact that Ethan has denounced unsavory figures is obviously bound to take a mental toll on him so shut the fuck and let the guy unpack and unwind as he sees fit. He works hard and even the best of us deserve a rest.

Nice bait, try celibacy

Sam Harris got him on the idea of podcast subscriptions

As bad as Joe Rogan is at times, he can never be worse than an actual talentless hack shill that is h3

How come rogan is so easily swayed and influenced by alt-right types?

how dare you talk to me like that. I'm depressed. I'm on 2 medications for it

How come you cut your penis off and think you're a woman?

They grew up fighting on forums instead of with actual fists.

Attached: 1546788823527.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Are zoomers that flooded here finally starting to realize that ecelebs are bad news?

Attached: evil.jpg (515x463, 31K)

shitposting or not youre still signalling youre a moron

Joe's a smart guy who thinks he's an idiot because of self-esteem issues... which isn't really a problem, because regardless of what he thinks of himself, he just focuses on getting shit done.

Ethan is the opposite. He thinks he's a really smart guy who's being goofy, when really he's just a narcissist who gets himself in over his head with stupid trouble because he doesn't really respect anyone.

God told me.

>Sam Harris
>alt-right
You must be bait

why did they kill that fucking dog

tasted good

only if they also include zyzek, peterson and alternative hypothesis

Who would win in a fistfight between the 2? rogan is in top shape yet he is a dying boomer, ethan is in the prime time of youth so keep that in mind.

are you retarded? rogan would obliterate him lol

Ehtan.s

rogan is obsolete ethan has conquered his market.

Show normies OPs pic and see how many more recognise Rogan than Ethan

>le smooth talkin meathead moron

and who's on the right?

h3 podcast is dead and rogan is bigger than ever,

this is insane, they can literally recreate the pasta

jesus christ.

Who is the fugly beta on the right ?

Ethan In his prime would smite that tiny goyim with the fury of Moses

Attached: C74F5DA9-273C-450E-9A06-581BEAEBE547.jpg (453x453, 41K)

no one asked what?

am redditor. can confirm

On the right is le autistic talkin pinhead moron.
They're both terribly unfunny and not never bright or interesting, but at least Joe knows how to talk to people.

This. They would just both verbally fellate each other into oblivion and maybe check whatever's in the top news. I can hear the sighing already.

Anyone else find Hila un-ironically attractive?
I think its the eyes...

shes pertty

I like how they mock christians with their clothes and videos

im into her as well. the guy is a moron tho.
>tfw no awkward spindly gf