Do kikes really get pissed off if you call them out like this?

Do kikes really get pissed off if you call them out like this?

Attached: Jew.png (720x405, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw_7RzD_0sM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Read Mein Kampf.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=cw_7RzD_0sM

yep, i know this first hand

caught a "white girl" talking about how her people are evil and oppressive, I asked" I thought you were jewish"

she said "jews are white"

>soo jews are evil and oppressive?

"well were not white white people but were white people"

So why do jews being white people have a right to Israel where they oppress brown palestinians

"dude shut the fuck up, you wont ever understand"

>mfw

Attached: 5a555ddbed7f6.image.jpg (1200x1200, 134K)

Attached: 1554096645600.jpg (710x577, 33K)

sorry you dont go outside or have roomates who bring retarded females over on the regular to smoke weed

How does this change the fact that this shit didn't happen?

jews control of banking and mass media, it's not even deniable

lol the way he squirms.. jews are slimy little vermin

imagine you just raped and murdered a few 8 year old girls, embezzled a few hundred thousand from your old job and on top of that you keep setting fire to houses
now imagine there are posters all over the city with your face on it. describing what you look like and all your crimes.

now imagine you just walked into a police convention. and there are dozens of posters on the walls.
now imagine some guy in the crowd "hey that guy over there kinda looks like the guy on that poster"

>thats the fear and paranoia jews live with every single day
calling them out on their bullshit can prove to be fatal

Literally all lies and defamation
I can understand why Jews feel insulted by you people because of the amount of lies you tell yourselves each day to justify discriminating against a bunch of innocent people.
Hopefully you kill yourself you human trash.

You know the jews have been expelled from countries over 120 separate times
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with them

>defamation
jews literally invented an adjective so they can suppress or punish criticism with their crooked jewish legal ways by fining or imprisoning those that speak out against them

I guess thats why they fear the chans so much and are working to get these places shut down
free speech is like fertilizer and sunshine to people waking up and figuring out why the world is the way it is

Wow, really shows an insight into their point of view, any statement that "might" make them look like they control something they recoil in fear and anger. Really makes you think.

Always

Attached: 1494397858771.jpg (790x960, 81K)

>You know the jews have been expelled from countries over 120 separate times
Yeah because of the actions of few or discrimination based on lies or kings trying to get out of debt.
By that logic White people spend centuries warring with each other so we should kill all white people because even they don't like each other right?
>jews literally invented an adjective so they can suppress or punish criticism with their crooked jewish legal ways by fining or imprisoning those that speak out against them
You're not making any sense and just ranting about like a retard.
>I guess thats why they fear the chans
Nobody fears your weak ass.

You don't even have to call them by their name and they'll flip. The most arrogant and neurotic people to ever exist

Attached: 1531684083026.png (1904x1346, 2.28M)

>this kvetching
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_3795.jpg (229x343, 13K)

Kill yourself you waste of air.

Yes user, it was just discrimnation based on lies and bigotry each and every one of the 120 times it happened over the course of a thousand years. There is absolutley nothing to question. When they shaved the sides off gold coins and melted the shavings down into counterfit money which caused the government to expel them from Britain that was simply a right wing conspiracy.

No :)

Attached: 1557876922943.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>it was just discrimnation based on lies and bigotry each and every one of the 120 times it happened over the course of a thousand years
Yep
That's basically it
Whatever bullshit lies you conjured up don't change the truth.

Why do you want him to die so much? Is he leaving you a penny in his will?

Attached: cwizzy.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

but Jews all call themselves Jews and are proud of it so this makes absolutely no sense

So it has nothing to do with their long history of money lending, usury, extortion, prostitution, predatory behavior, being nationless wanderers, being involved with the slave trade, forming ethnic ghettos and refusing to deal with the host people of the country, bringing materialist capitalist attitudes to europe which have proven to be destructive over the course of hundreds of years, the international nation of israel banding together in definace of european peoples and governments, using their immense accumulated wealth to affect politics, media, and so forth..
All lies
All those records in history, just lies

They pretend to be white people until they are called out as Jews and then they suddenly get very defensive. Why is that?

>All those records in history, just lies
Yep all lies you've fooled yourself into believing.

oy vey this thread is like annudduh shoah

Shut it down.

Ok bud
I willingly admit there's a lot of ridiculous anti-semitism out there that scapegoats them for everything wrong in the world, but to flat out deny any wrong doing on their part? To assume the jewish stereotype just arose out of nothing? Huh.

Attached: 1554347429101.jpg (225x225, 18K)

tfw 120 times and still not your fault

Look, I hate Jews as much as the next guy.

if there is some black guy who is an ex felon. never passed high school. multiple arrests for drug possession. lives off welfare. 85 IQ. wears nike everything. has never read a book on his own volition.
is he a nigger?
yes
does he appreciate getting called a nigger?
no

same with jews.
is he jewish?
yes
does he appreciate being called a fucking subversive parasite that does nothing but leech and corrupt the host he has afflicted?
no

Uhh, modbergs? How is this allowed on the new advertiser-friendly inclusive 4channel?

>does he appreciate being called a fucking subversive parasite that does nothing but leech and corrupt the host he has afflicted?
Nobody will you fucking autist.

If I didn't like being called it that much, I would stop doing it.

>literally just says tv
>goes on a tirade
kek

But they've never done it and you autists still call them that.

:)

Nice try.
Actually not really, you're hopeless at this.

Yes, they most certainly do.

It's not as much "control" as it is having enough influence to fuck shit up for the rest of us. Doesn't matter if it's a big or little piece of shit in the punch bowl, it's still ruined.

Attached: 1526609926000.png (755x508, 453K)

>W-W-W-WE DON'T CONTROL ALL THE MEDIA. BTW IT'S RACIST TO SAY THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God I hate this smarmy cunt. His content isn't funny at all and he only gets his views off 'owning' random nobodies

>oy vey anti-semite

because language is malleable. In the past two centuries Italians, Irish, and Jews have gone from Negroes to Whites. The term is largely meaningless.

Why do jews hate it so much when you point out they are jewish or make a joke about jews?

Nobody flips their shit about christianity jokes.

Attached: ummmm.jpg (400x400, 48K)

>because of the actions of few
Bullshit, it's because of the CULTURE of the Jews. Your culture views every other culture as a shost species to be preyed on for your own benefit. You intentionally ignore and exploit the customs and values of other cultures for your own benefit, and then you cry when you get called out for it.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Who could be behind this post?

Attached: jidf strikes again.jpg (474x452, 39K)

Not an anti-semite just don't like em, simple as

Wait, if a penis is "uncircumcised" doesn't that mean that it was circumcised, but it had surgery to reverse the damage? Shouldn't you just call an uncut dick "normal"?

>surgery to reverse the damage
user, you can't just regrow parts of your penis

just another stupid fucking kike

Attached: 1558182582215.jpg (500x538, 39K)

if I was a termite. and suddenly the home owners started talking about all the signs of termites they have been noticing. and what termites can do to a household. I would know that the exterminator is gonna be called soon after.

so, like most termites, I would accuse them of being anti-termites and send them to jail for anti-termetic hate speech or at least sue them for libel for millions until they had to foreclose the house and award it to me for punitive damages.

Explaining to jews why people don't like them is like explaining math to a woman

>I would accuse them of being anti-termites
he's a nigger but I like Farrakhan for memeing this

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

Whoa, Jews are bugs. Really made me think.

"I've been found out"

>the comment section

kikes on suicide watch.

Attached: THC Vive-`.png (769x703, 473K)

just makes star ship troopers all the more awesome and reflective of the reality we should strive for.

not bugs
bugs contribute

its more about destructive invasive pests that undermine and ruin the homes they infect

This guy only has viewers from posting his shit on reddit. He has a south park cartoon version if himself as a logo even. He sucks infant foreskin blood

He was the worst character in The West Wing by far, just a miserable, insufferable piece of shit.

>makes a joke about how the jews wont take their hobby lobby job
>hobby lobby owned by christian conservstive and stereo typing the employees
>Heckler makes the same exact joke but with jews
>Oy vey shut it down goyim thats like prejewdice